Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 258
Like Tree524Likes

Thread: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

  1. #1
    busttheblock is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    391

    onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Here we go with another ponzi scam with cryptocurrency "training". A bogus product to disguise the ponzi scam!

    Here is the pimping post on MMG forum posted by Rune Fjortoft;

    I am not the admin.
    A powerful Opportunity
    OneCoin provides a once in a lifetime opportunity, revolutionizing the business world of todays digital economy. The OneCoin concept is born out of the success of the pioneering cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. It all started back in 2009 when a new digital currency was introduced to the internet and financial world. Only in 2013 this currency has seen a 75 times increase in its starting price. It started at a price of only 0.10 USD per coin and has been traded for over 1.100 USD per coin. Through its success Bitcoin popularized cryptocurrency paved the way for more innovative and better concept. The opportunity has now opened for you to be part of the next big winner in digital currency, OneCoin. OneCoin has the ambition to become the next big cryptocurrency as it uses the latest technology, provides long term value to its investors and has a well thought through concept. This opportunity is only available through a strict by invitation basis, providing you the knowledge you need to
    succeed in the world of crypto-currency.
    By joining the One concept, you not only get the best online training on how to profit from crypto-currency, but moreover you position yourself in an unlimited revenue generating program, providing you with all the tools you need to succeed. Our training and marketing tools combined with a solid and strong educational product, enhanced by an outstanding payment plan, is why today’s entrepreneurs are joining the One Concept. We are committed to make you successful – and will provide all the support you need to grow your team and business.
    Take a position at this brand new program
    OneCoin (OneCoin)
    My uplines are super big mlmers
    serious stuff
    Have a great day Rune F

  2. #2
    Wong Lee is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    WRONG!!! THIS IS THE REPLACEMENT for BIGCOIN HK, and Prosper,

    Here is the truth about OneCoin

    Mr. John NG, Dr. Ruja Ignatova, President Nigel Allan, Chief Operating Officer of OneCoin LtdMr. Sebastian green Wood, Mr. Bjorn Tomas, Nigel have done it again but this time they are Targeting is European citizens , OneCoin
    About Sebastian Greenwood OneCoin , One Coin presentation. Better than Bitcoin? - YouTube , OneCoin Webinar 2/9/2014 - YouTube,
    July 27, 2014 · by Sebastian Greenwood · in Sebastian Greenwood
    Born in 1976, on the 26th of December, Sebastian Greenwood developed into a strong leader when it comes to business implementations, having occupied two manager-type positions, as well as two CEO ones in the time-span of only ten years.

    Board Message

  3. #3
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,665

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Wong Lee View Post
    WRONG!!! THIS IS THE REPLACEMENT for BIGCOIN HK, and Prosper,

    Here is the truth about OneCoin

    Mr. John NG, Dr. Ruja Ignatova, President Nigel Allan, Chief Operating Officer of OneCoin LtdMr. Sebastian green Wood, Mr. Bjorn Tomas, Nigel have done it again but this time they are Targeting is European citizens , OneCoin
    About Sebastian Greenwood OneCoin , One Coin presentation. Better than Bitcoin? - YouTube , OneCoin Webinar 2/9/2014 - YouTube,
    July 27, 2014 · by Sebastian Greenwood · in Sebastian Greenwood
    Born in 1976, on the 26th of December, Sebastian Greenwood developed into a strong leader when it comes to business implementations, having occupied two manager-type positions, as well as two CEO ones in the time-span of only ten years.

    Board Message
    Welcome to RS. So you want us to believe that the link to the company website is the truth and provides "proof" that this is a real and legal program? Seriously?

    Just a few questions for you. Why aren't the founders listed on the website? Not one word about any of them and their bio's. So how do we know what you have posted about their identities and credentials are in fact true? All we have is your word this information is true. You see the link you provided for John Ng, Dr. Ruja Ignatova, and Sebastian Greenwood is nothing more than a link to the company website and not one word is provided about these people as previously mentioned.

    But for targeting Europeans, at least they chose the right word because targeting them is what they are doing, or any other geographical region for that matter. But your information provides the "truth" about onecoin falls way short of even coming close to proving anything.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  4. #4
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Wong Lee View Post
    blah blah blah *obligatory ponzi board link*
    wacky scammer

  5. #5
    smeag11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Welcome to RS. So you want us to believe that the link to the company website is the truth and provides "proof" that this is a real and legal program? Seriously?

    Just a few questions for you. Why aren't the founders listed on the website? Not one word about any of them and their bio's. So how do we know what you have posted about their identities and credentials are in fact true? All we have is your word this information is true. You see the link you provided for John Ng, Dr. Ruja Ignatova, and Sebastian Greenwood is nothing more than a link to the company website and not one word is provided about these people as previously mentioned.

    But for targeting Europeans, at least they chose the right word because targeting them is what they are doing, or any other geographical region for that matter. But your information provides the "truth" about onecoin falls way short of even coming close to proving anything.
    I think Wong Lee is saying that OneCoin is a scam.

  6. #6
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,246

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by smeag11 View Post
    I think Wong Lee is saying that OneCoin is a scam.
    Yeap, guys try to understand what a person who does not have good english skills is trying to say, before attacking him.

  7. #7
    busttheblock is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    391

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    OMG, here is the latest hype from one of the worst PIMPS on the net! Rune Fjortoft

    "YOU BETTER HURRY NOW.
    The split barometer at OneCoin is now at 98% !!!
    When it reaches 100% your investment is doubled.
    This is the easiest way to double your money there is !
    And the doubling will happen now.
    Then your doubled investment will continue to multiply in value.
    Don't miss out now.
    You can become stinking rich very very fast.

    Sign up and upgrade/get your package right now !
    OneCoinISASCAMMER

    To Your Financial Success in 2015
    Rune F"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    43

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    I would agree that OneCoin is a scam. I had the chance to look into this company and it is a pyramid scheme disguised as a digital currency. The president of this company was kicked out of the company at the start of this year. I had a chance to review some of his comments about the company on Facebook and he viewed it as a giant fraud.
    Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. - Sophocles
    LikesXL Scam? Yes It Is In My Opinion!
    Top 10 Work At Home Business Opportunity Scams

  9. #9
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,939

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  10. #10
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,939

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    http://www.realscam.com/f9/lets-have...html#post87075

    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Ribshaw, this is the auditing firm, apparently. I won't post any more so as not to disrupt this thread on UFUN.

    Attachment 10827
    Thanks Della I checked client list and Zerocoins isn't on it, which I find shocking! Semper Fortis Online

    I emailed Semper Fortis and suggested they have their legal department look into the Ponzi scam claiming to be a client. Those less cynical about Zerocoin's claim might contact SF and request copies of any work. Certainly with nothing to hide and all legal requirements met this is available to potential investors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Pretending ZCers that an audit was done, important to know what type was completed and for whom.

    https://www.cmu.edu/finance/audit-se...of-audits.html

    Most audits are not done to detect fraud and those that are generally detect internal fraud. Seldom if ever would a third party auditor be engaged to prove to the public that something wasn't a scam. Although in the case of Bernie Madoff the auditor was complicit in the scheme so there's always that.

    Without even looking my guess is this charade is funded via a payment processor in some island nation. If the auditor was attesting to actual funds held at major financial institutions and the veracity of ZCrs back office balances that would shocking surprise. End of day I suspect no auditor and little difference than tossing money down a rat hole.

    It does warm the cockles of my heart to see Jon asking for something beyond payment proofs and fakeo Forbes covers. That guy asks the best questions.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 05-30-2015 at 08:50 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  11. #11
    Della Cate is online now Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Our old friend, Joby Boughey (pushing UFUN/UTOKEN until, cough, recent unfortunate events in Thailand) has jumped onto Onecoin in a big way. On 6th June, he is holding a special event to rope in the suckers.....I beg your pardon, so sorry; to promote it.

    JB OC2 June 15.jpg JB OC3 June 15.jpg JB OC 4 June 15.jpg JB onecoin June 15.jpg

    Some people are, however, asking about UFUN/UTOKEN, but Joby has an answer for them....

    JB OC June 15.jpg

  12. #12
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,846

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam



    Boughey is just playing by the rules of HYIP ponzi players:

    never, ever, ever, ever admit in public the ponzi is dead or dying EVER
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  13. #13
    Della Cate is online now Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post


    Boughey is just playing by the rules of HYIP ponzi players:

    never, ever, ever, ever admit in public the ponzi is dead or dying EVER
    He's still defending it while trying to distance himself. He posted another thing about Onecoin, and someone asked (not unreasonably) what had happened to UFUN/UTOKEN. Here is the exchange:-

    JB 1st June 15.jpg JB 2 1st June 15.jpg

  14. #14
    Della Cate is online now Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Well, here's Joby again, explaining all about Onecoin. And the Forbes cover.....

    JB 3 1st June 15.jpg JB 4 1st June 15.jpg JB 5 1st June 15.jpg

    I wonder if the lovely Claire Hartman James will join in with this one? She followed Joby into UFUn after all; although she has since purged her FB page of all reference to it.

  15. #15
    Della Cate is online now Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Oooh, look, an advertising hoarding, it must be real!



    OC 1st June 15.jpg

    Taken from this FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3856...23850/?fref=ts
    The One Coin Prospects Group

    Oh, and why if it is a European group (is it? there seems to be a US branch as well) do people have to send money to a bank account in Dubai?? This account, in fact:-

    Then send off your Euro upgrade to the following bank account
    Account
    Name: One Coin Ltd
    IBAN: AE550330000019100084477 (EUR)
    BIC: BOMLAEAD
    Bank: Mashreq Bank

    Bank Address:
    Mashreq Bank
    PO Box 1250
    Dubai, UAE

    Company Address: One Coin Ltd
    Reef Tower 801
    GLT
    Dubai, UAE

    Important: After you send your wire, make sure the bank gives you a wire confirmation receipt document.

  16. #16
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,939

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    I like the part where Joby says he is at "work at min", always nice to have a boss that gives you to time promote Ponzi schemes on the company dime.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  17. #17
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Oooh, look, an advertising hoarding, it must be real!



    OC 1st June 15.jpg

    Taken from this FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3856...23850/?fref=ts
    The One Coin Prospects Group

    Oh, and why if it is a European group (is it? there seems to be a US branch as well) do people have to send money to a bank account in Dubai?? This account, in fact:-

    Then send off your Euro upgrade to the following bank account
    Account
    Name: One Coin Ltd
    IBAN: AE550330000019100084477 (EUR)
    BIC: BOMLAEAD
    Bank: Mashreq Bank

    Bank Address:
    Mashreq Bank
    PO Box 1250
    Dubai, UAE

    Company Address: One Coin Ltd
    Reef Tower 801
    GLT
    Dubai, UAE

    Important: After you send your wire, make sure the bank gives you a wire confirmation receipt document.
    lol. what a poor photoshop. and posted by troy barnes alleged ex-fiance girlfriend whatever
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

  18. #18
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I like the part where Joby says he is at "work at min", always nice to have a boss that gives you to time promote Ponzi schemes on the company dime.
    inorite? how can he be at a job? he's a successful scammer entrepreneur. allegedly. jobs are for suckers and people that actually want to make money.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

  19. #19
    Della Cate is online now Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    inorite? how can he be at a job? he's a successful scammer entrepreneur. allegedly. jobs are for suckers and people that actually want to make money.
    I can answer that. Joby used to work on building sites (I don't know what his trade was) but anyway, he has given it all up....

    JB no job June 15.jpg

    The video is hilarious, by the way. Love the part where he takes off his boots and throws them away because he's "never going to be on a building site again".

    Think you might have been a bit rash there, Joby, darling.

  20. #20
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,846

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Joby Boughey,

    Dubli

    My Advertising Pays

    UFun

    OneCoin / Aurum Gold


    End of useful time as ponzi pimp = approaching rapidly
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  21. #21
    shipdit's Avatar
    shipdit is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    439

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    lol. what a poor photoshop. and posted by troy barnes alleged ex-fiance girlfriend whatever
    Templates again. These scammers haven't had a bright new idea in decades.

    310.jpg

    SD

    .
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

  22. #22
    Della Cate is online now Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Here's a nice little video with the report from the auditor. You might want to run to about 4 mins in, because the first bit is all prattle about who they are. But as it is only 10 mins long, it won't take up too much time. I'm rather hampered because I do not know what a "blockchain" is or why it is important.



    The lady in the gold dress is presumably Dr Ruja, the founder?

  23. #23
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,939

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    I'm rather hampered because I do not know what a "blockchain" is or why it is important.
    Just checked my email and have not heard back from the auditor despite assurances in the video. Although I must confess I am surprised they really engaged an auditor even if for such trivial nonsense.

    The "blockchain" in its simplest form is a list of transactions, in the case of this video 15,000 buys and sells. So I have a ZC and trade you for an apple. You take my ZC and buy a banana from LRM. LRM takes his ZC and buys a pear from Whip. An audit of the blockchain would confirm that happened.

    I could go down to the elementary school and trade worthless baseball cards for kid's lunch money. The kids could trade the worthless cards between themselves to their heart's content, in the meantime I have real money. Sending an auditor to track the transactions of the children would be identical to what Dr. Ruja has done, and about as useful.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  24. #24
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,939

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

    Some random musing.

    I find it hard to fathom that OC ever rates as a cryptocurrency, much less gains acceptance by big businesses that call the tune in world currency markets. A few hippies trading dream catchers will not negate the reasons the world has organized exchanges. Concerns such as minimal counterparty risk trump MLM, OC sets markets back 100 years.

    Panic of 1907 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    We are no longer trading tulip blubs, cabbage patch kids, or beanie babies. The Onecoin market ends the same, and will be lucky if it even rates a footnote in history.

    10 Most Bizarre Economic Bubbles in History



    Keep your work boots...

    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989829.0
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=926241.0
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878946.0
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770740.0
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  25. #25
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,846

    Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam



    Д-р Ружа Игнатова празнува със световни бизнесмени Teaser

    Dr. Ruja Ignatova celebrates with global business Teaser
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42