Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Like Tree1052Likes

Thread: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

OneCoin has been a train wreck in slow motion since early 2017. Sadly the participants haven't realized that OneCoin went bust when Ruja did her runner and hasn't been seen or heard from since. Konstantin's role is to keep the illusion alive so the masses don't rush to the authorities filing complaints en masse. Mark Scott's arrest has been kept quiet from the membership, and of course when it is asked about the standard BS answer is that he has nothing to do with OC, OC is not a Ponzi, and OC has no MLM revenue. In many blogs and FB pages anyone posting anything about it the post is deleted and the excuse is that is nothing more than haters blowing things out of proportion. Of course OC has no MLM revenue, they got rid of all their major MLM pimps between July 2016 and the first quarter of 2017.

It remains to be seen how much longer the multi-national criminal investigation is going to take before it is over. No doubt the charges filed and the arrest of Mark Scott was the first salvo fired by the authorities. Hopefully more charges and arrests are soon to be filed and arrests made.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Well, today was the big day for all the members of OC who traded their OneCoins for OFC's were to be able to exchange them back to OneCoins. All the big hype about today happening, and guess what? Yep, ZIP, ZERO, NADA, NOTHING, NIL NOT A PEEP, NO EXPLANATION.

One of the strongest supporters of OneCoin on Igor's blog, who relished thinking he had destroyed anyone who was exposing OneCoin for the Ponzi it is, isn't real happy, as well as a few other OC'ers. Here's flatrate expressing his displeasure and just might be waking up he has been scammed after all, and I quote:

"onecoinpeet: In other words, this information is about OneCoins ("coins") that are aquired through this sale of OFC's.. And not about the millions (Billions?) of OneCoins that have been aquired through the MLMNetwork, with buying educational packages etc., by the members. Where do we find information about OUR OneCoins???"

flatrate: onecoinpeet, this is exactly what i have been trying to decipher from company/upline for months. i do not know about the ICO and at this point don't give a flying fart about it either. my upline said wait until August 22 for Big Reveal, then they said Sept 8th, then they told me all will be clear NOW... still nothing. i'm a straight shooter always have been always will be so do not take this the wrong way. my upline is huge into DS (asian) and they are not happy. i hope the company is reading this forum because IGOR has done a bang up job keeping it civil and expelling straight jacket tim and gang, but they have a very big job to do .... NOW.. not next year. the time for RA RA speeches are over.

first, DS needs to be addressed like last year. the people who are actively selling goods and services need to be compensated if they so wish. the people believed in ONE and built DS on nothing more than a promise. it would be like if your a contractor building a home for a year and when the home is built the contractor does not get paid, but only the builder. get my drift ?

second, the pathetic news flow from the company has left millions of people in the dark about the OFC process. i am pissed the f>>>>k about it for several reasons. ruja pushed this OFC business. there is no doubt about it. now, not a farkin word ???? the millions who own OFC's now have to get lumped into the long ICO process that nobody knows nothing about ???? i want my ONE back NOW. i have more but i'll leave it

IGOR, I understand your sentiment about not caring about the ICO because frankly i do not care either, but according to their last RaRa session one would assume our OFC's are lumped into that ICO process. absolutely NO EXCUSE to keep millions of people in the dark about the OFC nightmare. remember, ruja pushed these damn things !!!! the OFC website is still active and states i can exchange my OFC's to ONE TODAY. NOT TOMORROW. NOT NEXT YEAR. TODAY... DRUM ROLL...... HOW ?

luival, yes, Igor has done a fantastic job on this forum and we all owe him a debt of gratitude. if not for him we would all know less than zero. smells like more can kicking to me friend. i honesty can not do another RaRa speech at this point. i have long since stopped following the every move of this dysfunctional company for sanity reasons, i just want to convert my OFC's at this point. the company needs to tell us how to convert them today 10/8/2018 or they risk further potential lawsuits IMO."

Another faithful follower, Emmanu had this to say and again I quote:

"Why is the coin offering site still not functional for purchase of ofc? ....what is really happening concerning onecoin.....no information ....they are really killing the trust the members have.....I swear down

The sales of ofc is suppose to begin today, but the site is still not functional and we still haven't gotten relevant information. Why ?...,please answer igor

But we need to care even though we are not buying, because if ofcs are not sold or if there is no coin offering, there might be no trade come January 2019....at least we need to get some tangible news after the Melbourne expo

Deeply speaking they are not giving us reason to believe they have us in mind or have hope or believe them..... because I wonder why up till this moment we are still kept in the dark without any news, no new dealshaker, nothing....this is painful I must say ....we invested and we've stayed this long because we believe them, they should really show working......we need work and result not all these ..."

After these and couple of other posts were made on Igor's blog expressing their dissatisfaction with zero communications from the company, this rushed announcement was made:

Good news on https://onecoinico.io/ Dear contributors, Please be informed that a new email for the Offering has been created, namely: SUPPORT@ONECOINICO.IO In case you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us. Please be patient, the Offering is about to start really soon!

How comforting that the offering is about to start REALLY SOON. Not just SOON, but REALLY SOON!. I'm sure this great news has eased the minds of all those who are upset about the OFC not happening. All this did was to buy more stalling time for OneCoin. Only one problem, this may have been a prank on the members of OneCoin and not real.

Amazing how when a Ponzi gets in trouble everything is coming soon, but let's define what soon means in Ponzi speak. SOON means that we will delay this as long as we can without any news until the complaints start en masse before we have to give an explanation. Of course the explanation is that there were internal problems with the system, and it has taken longer to fix than expected. But REALLY SOON means we plan on keeping you in the dark for at least another 4-6 weeks. We just need this amount of time to come up with a plausible excuse we believe that will satisfy all of you to allow us more time to make you think we are really doing something, which we aren't. Well, we are doing something, just coming up with more excuses to continue nothing happening that you will continue to believe us.

There was a big Rah, Rah meeting in Melbourne that Konstantin was to have attended. Sadly his plane broke down and he couldn't get a regular ticket in time to make the event. You can't make this stuff up folks. That really was the excuse he gave. Funny how that corporate jet can get him anywhere in the world but not Australia especially just before the big bust of the OFC transfer that was to happen today, but didn't. Maybe they forgot to pay the rental bill for the plane. As the old saying goes, "when you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." He just refused to get in the kitchen. You know all those pesky questions that he didn't want to and couldn't face to answer like the OFC offering, the ICO roll-out, why Deal Shaker still doesn't work right as promised, and the list goes on and on and on.

Poor Igor had to start a new thread on his blog and he gave his explanation as to why nothing has happened as planned. It's why they call him the CEO (Chief Excuse Officer). Of course he blamed it on the investigation, but assured everyone that they found nothing; which is a lie, but hey this is OneCoin we are talking about here. Everything is a lie.

And Ruja still is in hiding (she had death threats don't you know) oh wait, she needed a vacation, she needed to spend time with her daughter, can't wait for the next excuse as to why she's a no-show:but the faithful are so desperate they are showing past videos of her to try to convince people she made them now.

EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Poor Igor, now he makes any new poster comply with his new rules, and I quote:

"Because now and then some hater tries to infiltrate here and troll, I ask people to send me their username to PM so I can check with the company if they are just critics or haters. So I can leave him here or ban so please provide your username to my personal message"

He's got his hands full of the members complaining about zero information about the OFC that was to have happened yesterday to have to contend with "haters" that snuck into his blog before he could catch them. Bad for business if you have "haters" posting the truth on his blog for all to see.

Igor is running scared that this is over and OC is about to do a runner. Not one deadline has been met EVER. Still no word about OFC exchange rate to OC's promised yesterday. DealShaker is still a mess after they said the new and improved version would be live yesterday; and the list goes on and on and on and on.
    EagleOne

littleroundman is offline Administrator

One wonders just how many real OneCoin "true believers" are left.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

laidback is offline Elite Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Poor Igor, now he makes any new poster comply with his new rules, and I quote:

"Because now and then some hater tries to infiltrate here and troll, I ask people to send me their username to PM so I can check with the company if they are just critics or haters. So I can leave him here or ban so please provide your username to my personal message"

He's got his hands full of the members complaining about zero information about the OFC that was to have happened yesterday to have to contend with "haters" that snuck into his blog before he could catch them. Bad for business if you have "haters" posting the truth on his blog for all to see.

Igor is running scared that this is over and OC is about to do a runner. Not one deadline has been met EVER. Still no word about OFC exchange rate to OC's promised yesterday. DealShaker is still a mess after they said the new and improved version would be live yesterday; and the list goes on and on and on and on.
    So-o-o, how does he tell the difference between "critics" and "haters"?What IS that defining difference???
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

"Never assume that every critic is a hater. Not everyone is hating on you. Some people are telling you the truth.

Igor Krnic would just LOVE to be important enough for people to bother "hating" on him.

But, he's not.

He's just a stubborn low level ponzi player who is either too arrogant or too stupid to accept the fact he has been right royally stitched up by experts

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    So-o-o, how does he tell the difference between "critics" and "haters"?What IS that defining difference???
    It is really very simple. Anyone who says anything "negative" about OneCoin is a hater and there are no critics. You only have believers and haters.
    EagleOne

Well, OneCoin finally met a deadline. They said they would release their white paper last night and they did. Only one itsy-bitsy, teeniei-weenie problem...if you are in the US you cannot read it. You are banned from the website to read anything let alone the white paper. Makes me wonder how many other countries are also banned from being able to read it. Seems IP's were previously blocked from any country that had issued a warning about OC, had taken some kind of action against them, or there was an announced investigation ongoing. That eliminates about every country in the EU and China, Vietnam, and a couple of others who announced some kind of action against OC. But it is not a Ponzi.
    EagleOne

Seems members are having issues with the information contained in the "White Paper" of OC. This from one of Igor's posters, and I quote:

"From the whitepaper, page 15: Participants register for the Offering on www.onecoinico.io by either clicking on “Participate” to start the registration process. Depending on the choice of participating as a company or an individual, participants will be asked to submit the relevant KYC/KYB information.

THERE IS NO PARTICIPATE BUTTON, we cant even start the registration process"

And Igor's brilliant response, and I quote:

"It is obviously not ready yet. The whole sales system, I heard they will now start advertising this on the internet. Probably then, they will add Participate too. It all is kinda off the schedule but then again, it's not like possible investors are going anywhere"

The "White Paper" is a joke and is exactly what all the critics, oops "haters" said it would be a simple copy, cut and paste from the previous white paper and other sources. In the paper it mentions SILO, which was SILO Capital Group, the old company that was to handle the previous "offering" instead of the company that is handling the current ICO. These people can't even write their own material but have to take it from others to make it sound like it is theirs. They even took content from the Bitcoin white paper and included it in theirs. But wait, I thought OC was the dragon slayer of Bitcoin?

I guess OC didn't consider that people would expect things said in the white paper to be true and work now, not later when they might get around to making them work. But OC is not a Ponzi.
    EagleOne

Members of OneCoin may be starting to see the light. One of the members who has bought a lot of OneCoins and is a believer just made a video that he methodically exposes all the things that us "haters" have seen since day one. If he had bothered to do his due diligence then, as he has now, he would never have joined in the first place. This is one of the best videos that explains all the issues of OneCoin but you can be sure he will be attacked for this video. In fact it was posted at Igor's blog and Igor responded that he didn't watch it, wouldn't waste his time watching it, and had no intention of watching it, and then went into a long dissertation about the video. Rather odd since he says he didn't watch it, etc., etc.. Didn't watch it my a$$et$ Igor. What an arse you are.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_twFdERmG1Y
    EagleOne

There's a huge difference between playing to win and playing to not lose.

Krnic long ago stopped playing to win

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122