Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Like Tree1076Likes

Thread: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

January 8, 2l019 is going to be a big day for OC/OL. For on that day the long awaited launching of xcoinx trading platform is to happen. It remains to be seen if it does or not, but in the big picture it is meaningless. The real issue is when will OneCoin begin public trading? OneCoin doesn't need xcoinx to do public trading. The only purpose it serves is to make the members think OC will have its own exchange for trading.

And the game continues to fool and keep the members "believing" that one day OneCoin will actually be publicly traded and join the ranks of the crypto-currency world. It is never going to happen. the wheels have fallen off the bus and the faithful haven't realized it yet. The only thing OC/OL is really great at is TALK.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    The real issue is when will OneCoin begin public trading?
    From Igor Krnic's "onecoin-debate":

madsum
    The validity of the news that Onecoin can be exchanged publicly form January 8, 2019
    Post by madsum » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:46 pm

I have invested 10K euro in Onecoin. I have been waiting so long to sell it and cash out. Recently somebody told me that it is possible to sell Onecoin from January 8, 2019. However, I didn't believe him. Because he is the same guy who told me that it would be possible to sell from 08.10.18. Nothing happened after that date. I found this forum. Hopefully, somebody can give some genuine news about this matter. Thanks in advance!

Igorkrnic
    Site Admin
    Re: The validity of the news that Onecoin can be exchanged publicly form January 8, 2019
    Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Hello
    First of all, whoever sold you an investment, he was wrong cause there is no investment here. You paid for online education about the financial world, trading and investing. While the material in there is legit, most people did not care about it, they were just behind coins to sell off for profit. And that is because most networkers only promoted coins and promised profits from coins and that was the wrong and illegal method.

What many people were lacked to be informed about that there will not be any sell-off possible any time soon cause then that would only collapse the price and kill this vision. And vision is to make a merchant coin that will be used for buying and selling goods and services. For that, we already have dealshaker.com (and beta testing of newdealshaker.com) to spend coins and bring merchants but it is pretty limited cause it is still unknown when merchants will be able to sell those coins.

So, no one can say for sure that exchange will open in January 2019 althought company is focusing on that. But they were also focusing on October 2018 and that did not happen, it was actually expected cause dealshaker was not ready and market was also not ready, no regulations, bear crypto market in general, the rest of markets (stock, commodities...) did not enter into recesion yet bt October (it is important for some recession to start so new assets like crypto currencies can be a hedge for investors).

Now, 2019 will be the year of to be or not to be for cryptos, who ever survives 2019 will florish.
    Will Onecoin be one of them? We will see, no one knows, but one thing is SURE: if everyone just wait to sell off coins and exit, it will die for sure.

Ahh ... got it!

Did any of these premier Onecoin/Onelife excuse-generators ever manage to explain why people were encouraged to buy the same $110 "educational package" 50 times over for $5,500?

OneCoin 16.jpg

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

Surviving the delete button (for now) at the onecoin fantasy forum:

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!
    Post by Sigma » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm

All ONE has to do, is use the Xcoinx.com for crypto transactions. Piss on this fiat crap. That’s what got them in trouble in he first place.

It’s nice though, to know that, Ruja and her merry band of weirdos, sitting pretty with all that cash they collected off the “academic packages.”. Which btw, everyone knew it was how they had to pass it off in order to legally sell the coins.

So, don’t give me this hoopla about, oh, your handler should’ve told you that you were paying thousands of dollars and euros, for an educational program. Since it’s so normal for ppl to pay that kind of money for sh*t like that.

They had the Xcoinx opened once before to allow smaller withdraws a day. This time, they should do it with the top 10-20 crypto’s. Especially the Tether. This way, it’s not their problem what ppl do next with the money.

I told them in several emails in 2016, that they need to just accept BTC, especially in the US. If not, it’s gonna spell trouble. What did they do? Wait till the end of the US deal to start accepting BTC. They would’ve made a killing in the process. BTC was only $1000 and it was perfectly legal.

The majority of ppl who invested in this are 60-70yrs old. Are you guys gonna wait till they croak to figure this out? How ‘bout taking some of those billions in market cap you guys made and buying some crypto to put on the Xcoinx. Letting some others do the same with there’s and, sell the cryptos back and forth. Plus, it’ll shut all these naysayers up as well.

Dealshaker is a joke. There’s nothing on their I’d even buy with broken stick. I told my father to put all of this money into BTC back in 2016. Nope. His stupid jackass MLM buddies had him blinded by the bs numbers that I knew, weren’t true.

This will never be cashed out for any crypto nor, fiat for that matter. Never!!! So, I guess it was pretty much a con game. Now they’ll start using the Terms and Conditions against the investors.

It’s ok. Ruja and the weirdo bunch made their nut! Wtf do they care who gets to spend this or not. Most will be dead in the next few years with no one to pass it down to. Maybe you can give it to the Religion of Peace so they can go help all of the charities that they’re so involved with.

What a joke! I’m just so glad my money went to the real crypto. BTC. And, yes. I pay all of my bills with it. I’ve helped all of my family out with it. I’ve cashed it out for fiat and can do whenever I wish.

Match that smartass!

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Surviving the delete button (for now) at the onecoin fantasy forum:

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!
    Post by Sigma » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm

All ONE has to do, is use the Xcoinx.com for crypto transactions. Piss on this fiat crap. That’s what got them in trouble in he first place.

It’s nice though, to know that, Ruja and her merry band of weirdos, sitting pretty with all that cash they collected off the “academic packages.”. Which btw, everyone knew it was how they had to pass it off in order to legally sell the coins.

So, don’t give me this hoopla about, oh, your handler should’ve told you that you were paying thousands of dollars and euros, for an educational program. Since it’s so normal for ppl to pay that kind of money for sh*t like that.

They had the Xcoinx opened once before to allow smaller withdraws a day. This time, they should do it with the top 10-20 crypto’s. Especially the Tether. This way, it’s not their problem what ppl do next with the money.

I told them in several emails in 2016, that they need to just accept BTC, especially in the US. If not, it’s gonna spell trouble. What did they do? Wait till the end of the US deal to start accepting BTC. They would’ve made a killing in the process. BTC was only $1000 and it was perfectly legal.

The majority of ppl who invested in this are 60-70yrs old. Are you guys gonna wait till they croak to figure this out? How ‘bout taking some of those billions in market cap you guys made and buying some crypto to put on the Xcoinx. Letting some others do the same with there’s and, sell the cryptos back and forth. Plus, it’ll shut all these naysayers up as well.

Dealshaker is a joke. There’s nothing on their I’d even buy with broken stick. I told my father to put all of this money into BTC back in 2016. Nope. His stupid jackass MLM buddies had him blinded by the bs numbers that I knew, weren’t true.

This will never be cashed out for any crypto nor, fiat for that matter. Never!!! So, I guess it was pretty much a con game. Now they’ll start using the Terms and Conditions against the investors.

It’s ok. Ruja and the weirdo bunch made their nut! Wtf do they care who gets to spend this or not. Most will be dead in the next few years with no one to pass it down to. Maybe you can give it to the Religion of Peace so they can go help all of the charities that they’re so involved with.

What a joke! I’m just so glad my money went to the real crypto. BTC. And, yes. I pay all of my bills with it. I’ve helped all of my family out with it. I’ve cashed it out for fiat and can do whenever I wish.

Match that smartass!

SD

Ah, but the Chief Excuse Officer Igor Krnic rode in to save the day. He replied and I quote:

"I will ignore and not comment most of your post cause it is your opinion and you are entitled to have it. But:

Sigma wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Igor: Wait, when the company decided to shut down accepting USA customers, you told them just to accept BTC and it will all be fine? Seriously?

Igor: If you bought BTC back in 2016 it was around $600, today it is $3900 so it is like 6.5x gain. Unless you invested 6 figures or more, I don't see how BTC gain can pay your bills, at least it will not for a long time, especially cause I hear birds say it will go down again.

Match that smartass!

Igor: Based on what you said, not so sure if you are smart at all, you seem more like a troll. Cheers."

And all the sycophant followers will accept Igor's answer not the post by Sigma. Welcome to the Cult World of OneCoin, and Igor's excuse blog.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Char is offline Senior Scambuster

The level of detail and ideas on OC debate to make OneCoin work crack me up. No one seems to care that they were always dealing with a convicted crime family, out of Bulgaria, using the scam of MLM, whose extravagant and wealthy leader has now gone AWOL.

But let’s talk about improvements on Dealshaker and conversion rates etc.. IDIOTS!

littleroundman is offline Administrator

One wonders just how many true believers are left after all this time.

I'm betting there isn't more than a handful
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223