Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I'm not feeling the this type of fraud was "sophisticated and advanced" as Kevin Thompson claims.
    Right. Since when is the act of endless-chain recruiting, aka MLMing, sophisticated and advanced?

Silly, KT.

Not knowing MLMing is a scam regardless of product is where the problem lies. Understand that simple fact, and problem solved for the true future victim. Just say no to participating in the financially harmful act. Easy peasy.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    These were all the major MLM promoters, Diamond Leaders and the top leaders under them.
    Correctamundo. See what I mean?

A murderer is a murderer no matter where, what, who. The same principle must be applied to the MLMers. Their actions don’t change with the product or company. They’re still sorry ass, scamming, recruiting MLMers. Some are just “less bad” than others.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And the fun continues on Igor's blog in one of the few threads not closed until further news is made available on Konstantin's appearance in court and charges officially filed against him, or Ruja is found and returned to the US.

I have learned that Trueadvocate claims he was told that he has a high IQ. No mention of the IQ of the person who told him that. He continues to deny that Ruja was initially indicted in October 2017, but refuses to obtain the copy of the indictment. He just knows it is not really true. So much for a high IQ.

Then we had the brilliant investigator and researcher flatrate who posted, and I quote:

"According to some information, Konstantin is free and is no longer in custody and I have verified this information on the site bop.gov and I had this answer:
    Location: not in BOP custody. If Konstantin is no longer in provisional detention, where is it now ? We know that the judge had refused his release on bail at his first hearing. Is this information verifiable?? https://www.bop.gov/mobile/find_inmate/ ... te_results I do not appreciate the assumption I prefer to be logical and pragmatic by speaking with evidence and not with assumptions because it will give a debate without end. it's true we will find out pretty soon, but now at the moment I speak to you, konstantin is no longer in detention

To which cryptoXpose posted a link showing that he was in transit: https://www.bop.gov/inmates/visiting.jsp Inmate Register Number: 77737-112

Now they are claiming that OC has hired the best legal team to defend Konstantin and that once they get to court and present all their evidence, the judge will dismiss all charges and Konstantin will go free, and of course all charges against Ruja will also be dismissed.

Then there was this comment, and I quote:

"So we have two parties against each other.. But where is the party in this fight that defends the millions of members? When the DOJ/FBI wins, what I understand, a normal procedure could be in such cases to try to confiscate as much funds of the accused party as possible and then, a long procedure if at all possible, try to repatriate that money to the people who payed it in the first place (pretty impossible in the case of OneCoin I think, for several reasons.. but won't go into that now)

Ideally there should be a lawyer for all the OC members, demanding from the court that the verdict should not be dismantling of OneCoin. Arguing that such a verdict would be far to harsh and inhumane for all OneCoin members. OneCoin ecosystem certainly has a future and financial damage to all members can be greatly reduced by the courts decision by keeping OneCoin operational. And is protection from damage to the public not the first duty of a court? So continuation of the OC structure under new oversight would be a just decision. Installing a financial legal team with know how of Crypto's as well as a new management."
    This is the stage of bargaining, one of the five stages after a loss.

It will be interesting to see how quickly Konstantin has his court appearance once he is in NY. Hopefully it will be quick and he is officially charged. And the fun continues on Igor's blog.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have learned that Trueadvocate claims he was told that he has a high IQ. No mention of the IQ of the person who told him that.
    clem lements no doubt.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I know it isn't flatrate from Igor's blog as he is a Flat Earth believer.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 03-29-2019 at 01:22 AM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OOOPS !

There's another OneCoin true believer rumour disproven.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Ignatov arrests seem to have woken the sleeping international law enforcement agencies.

Channel News Asia is reporting:

You can read the original article here at:
    CHANNELNEWSASIA.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

With this latest news out of Singapore along with the arrest of Konstantin, and charges against Ruja by the US Authorities, there are a lot of the major pimps of OC starting to sweat bullets about now. They may be realizing while they thought by getting out early it would keep them safe, now I don't think they are so confident they are now safe. The Steinkiller brothers, Juha Parhiala, Kari Wahlroos, Ed Ludbrook, Tom McMurrain, Ken Labine, the Aslam brothers, Igor Alberts, Jose Gordo, and the major SE Asia pimps hopefully will be next to be charged. One thing is for sure, they are all looking for safe-haven countries that don't have extradition treaties as their new place to live.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 05-02-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    EagleOne

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the conspiracy theories are alive and well in OC land. Denis Murdock the self-proclaimed crypto-currency expert and purchaser of a DealShaker Franchise here in the US, just released his "expert" opinion on what is happening with Konstantin's arrest, and I quote:

"From the desk of Denis Murdock in Hanoi, Vietnam
    Dear OneCoin ● OneLife ● DealShaker Global Family:
    RE: United States of America versus Konstantin Ignatov, Defendant
    Before The Honorable Debra Freeman
    United States Magistrate Judge
    Southern District Of New York

Please excuse this long epistle, but this message is urgent and important concerning Konstantin Ignatov.
    Many thanks to Doug Brown, one of our colleagues in the USA, who took the initiative to call the offices of Jeffrey Lichtman, and confirm that he is in fact the attorney defending Konstantin Ignatov in the USA Federal case in the Southern District of New York. We have reason to believe that his initial hearing is scheduled for April 26.

As the introductory phrase signifies in the complaint, the entirety of the texts of the Complaint and Indictment constitute only allegations, and every fact described therein should be treated as an allegation. Please remember that the burden of proof rests with the USA to prove all allegations as facts beyond a reasonable doubt.

I have met Konstantin twice, first in the corporate office in Sofia, Bulgaria in late November 2018, and then in Las Vegas in late February 2019. Konstantin has made mistakes like all of us, but I don’t personally believe that he is guilty of any crime here in the USA or abroad. Perhaps he is expected to pay for the “sins of his fathers”. I can testify of his personal loyalty to his beloved sister and founder of OneCoin / OneLife, Dr. Ruja Ignatova, which he demonstrated to us in Las Vegas. Because of his personal and professional loyalty, I believe he was willing to “face the music” here in the USA despite knowing of his vulnerability in coming to the USA, especially coming without the protection of his body guard, who was unable to secure a visa for this trip.

It is my understanding that if the judge believes there is sufficient evidence to go forward with a trial, then a trial date will be scheduled. On the contrary, if the judge believes there is insufficient evidence for a trial, then Konstantin will be released. I personally believe there will be a trial, no matter what evidence they conjure up, because OneCoin and OneLife are such a huge threat to the USA government and banking system.
    Konstantin came to Las Vegas in good faith, at my personal invitation, along with Duncan Arthur, head of DealShaker, to meet my DealShaker franchise team, discuss my vision and business plan for organizing DealShaker Expos in the USA, discuss several unique legal and financial strategies, and to offer support. Konstantin would appreciate hearing from each of us, especially from USA members, letting him know that we feel badly how the USA greeted our captain on his first visit here in the USA.

Konstantin was stopped and interrogated upon his arrival in San Francisco by USA Federal authorities. I have learned that he is on international flight watch lists, and has been investigated by the FBI for the past year or more. His laptop and mobile phone were confiscated, and his luggage lost. He arrived in Las Vegas on a later flight with the clothes on his back, and left with the same. A week later I was able to claim his luggage at the Las Vegas airport, which I then shipped to him.

The more correspondence he receives from the USA, the better our case for corporate support for the USA in the future. We were so close to getting the USA adopted back into the family, and now we are further than ever from that direct support. Let's overwhelm him with our unconditional support and respect as our captain.

Please take this opportunity now while there is time to get a card or letter to Konstantin before the hearing on April 26. He wants and needs our support now more than ever. The Law Offices of Jeffrey Lichtman has agreed that all mail will get forwarded to Konstantin. Use the mailing address below.

Konstantin Ignatov
    C/O The Law Offices of Jeffrey Lichtman
    11 E 44th St #501
    New York, NY 10017

Phone: (212) 581-1001
    https://www.jeffreylichtman.com"

One has to ask what Denis is doing in Vietnam instead of being here in the US. Seems he got out of Dodge right after Konstantin got arrested. Now you don't suppose he thought he might be next do you?

But wait, it gets even better with the conspiracy theories. You get to choose between Denis' version or you can choose Mark Nishiyama's version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtfWwltaWhc&t=697

You can bet these are just the beginning of all the conspiracy theories that will be trotted out when these cases get to court and they are convicted.

In the meantime, flatrate, on Igor's blog, keeps reminding everyone that Bitcoin is a scam and all the trading is fake. I just love it when these self-professed crypto-currency people keep displaying and proving their total incompetency and ignorance.

Many believe that Konstantin will have all charges dropped at his hearing on 4/26 and this will all be over. His attorney is going to destroy the governments claims and evidence. And the insanity continues.
    EagleOne

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Many believe that Konstantin will have all charges dropped at his hearing on 4/26 and this will all be over. His attorney is going to destroy the governments claims and evidence.
    Just like Andy Bowdoin, Paul Burkes and Charles Scoville....happens every time!

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

onecoin 2019-05-03.jpg

I hate to see outstanding work exist only on a forum that will very likely be disappearing into oblivion when its registration expires on June 5, 2019.
    For that reason, I am copy-pasting EagleOne's recent post on Igor Krnic's Onecoin-debate forum:

In regard to the DOJ requesting, and Konstantin's attorney agreeing to their request, a 30-day extension, I have seen a lot of claims this means that the DOJ doesn't have enough evidence to charge and they need this extra time to get the evidence to charge him. Konstantin is innocent and this proves it. Then if this is true, Konstantin's attorney has to be the dumbest attorney in the world. No attorney would allow the DOJ an extra 30-days to try and come up with enough evidence to charge their client. He would have gone before the judge and asked for immediate release of his client as the DOJ could not prove to a judge his client had done anything wrong. The only reason why the DOJ asked for this 30-day continuance is at the request of Konstantin's attorney because Konstantin wants a plea deal, and they needed more time to see if they could agree to a plea deal for Konstantin. The only party that can offer a plea deal is the DOJ. If the terms and conditions of a plea deal cannot be made, Konstantin will be charged and he will take his chances at his trial. Remember, the Grand Jury has already seen the evidence and agreed the DOJ had sufficient grounds for the charges brought and they issued the indictment. This was also signed off on by a judge. This led to his arrest. Konstantin better pray that he can reach a plea deal, because it is entirely possible the DOJ can add additional charges against him before trial. And before anyone claims the DOJ needs this 30 day extension to come up with enough evidence to add additional charges, they don't. They already have it, or Konstantin's attorney wouldn't be negotiating with the DOJ and his attorney for a plea deal.

Now the believer's keep talking about Ruja's vision for OneCoin and that's what all of you were so excited about. Every time all the criminal charges, other countries taking action against IMA's, or issuing warnings, the fall back position is Ruja's vision for OneCoin. Well, in Ruja's own words, her vision for OneCoin was it was a Ponzi from the beginning. None of it was real, just made to sound like it.

If Ruja was so innocent and could prove that OneCoin was real she would have immediately turned herself in and presented her case before a judge. Instead she went into hiding and is a fugitive from justice. While she thinks where she is she is safe and can't be found, Konstantin knows where she is and you can bet that will be part of his plea deal to give her up. Remember she has tossed him under the bus thinking he would take the fall for her. I have no doubt Konstantin will agree to a plea deal, just as Sebastian is cooperating to receive a plea deal. As for verifiable proof that Sebastian is even in custody we do know he is. The reports the DOJ have released prove he is in custody as they are quoting him as part of their evidence presented to the Grand Jury that indicted Ruja. All you have to do is read the DOJ report and it is clear he is talking and providing evidence to the DOJ. You also have to remember that she was initially indicted back in 2017, and then additional charges were added for the updated indictment in 2018, which wasn't released until 2019.

Now it is time for flatrate to come back for the 1,385th time to tell us how Bitcoin is a scam, it is based on fake volume, it is collapsing yada, yada, yada, yada. Talk about a broken record. Hmm, I thought that was the definition of a "troll," you know repeating the same thing over and over and over and over.....you get the picture.
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Post Thanks / Like

SD, thanks for posting the link to RS there and encouraging everyone posting on Igor's blog to come here, register and post to keep the "discussion" going. I hope they do, but understand they feel safe on Igor's blog and they wouldn't have the same feeling of safety here. They believe they are in control there but here they know they aren't in control. The key words are "They believe" they are in control there; they're not. They just think they are.

I'm not convinced that Igor will shut it down since we will know what Konstantin is going to do before June 5. He will have either agreed to a plea deal or will be going to trial. But again this is Igor we are talking about and he has been doing major spring cleaning to anything and everything OneCoin, just like all the other major pimps have done. Personally I hope he does shut it down and people do come here to continue the discussion.
    EagleOne

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

MAY 3, 2019 - Steal This Show S04E15

The $4.6bn Crypto Ponzi

Part One

Taking Down OneCoin: The $4.6bn Crypto Ponzi, with Tim Tayshun

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Post Thanks / Like

Another major pimp jumps ship. Jose Gordo made this announcement on his FB page and I quote:

"Appreciated companions,
    After understanding the position that the onelife network company is in today with the investigations and legal problems it presents to the authorities of the United States of America, I consider it appropriate to suspend my commercial activity from my IMA contract with onelife network and from this moment and until there is an official communication from the authorities, I stop promoting the brand and its financial education products.

After promoting professionally and with great effort the onelife network brand and its products I feel morally and professionally obliged to make this decision, for the sake of my person and of all the representatives that we have linked in some way in the onelife network .

We are waiting for the authorities to clarify this whole process, and we can think of a better future for all.

regards
    Jose Antonio Gordo Valero"

What made this announcement especially interesting is that it was rumored that Jose was fighting for control of OC/OL after Konstantin got arrested with the group in Vietnam and from a group in Latin America.

Now the question is how long before they too join Jose and jump ship? My guess is they are waiting to see what happens to Konstantin. He does a plea deal and pleads guilty they will leave and OC/OL will have officially and totally collapsed. It has collapsed, it's just the masses haven't figured it out yet.
    EagleOne

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And it has begun. Here's the latest on several class action lawsuits that have been filed:

CORAL SPRINGS, Fla., May 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Silver Miller (www.SilverMillerLaw.com) -- the leading cryptocurrency investor law firm in the country -- has commended a new class action lawsuit on behalf of individuals and entities who contributed cryptocurrency or fiat currency to OneCoin, Ltd., the reported $4 billion Ponzi scheme founded by Ruja Ignatova, Sebastian Greenwood, and recently helmed by Ruja's brother Konstantin Ignatov. The lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and is captioned Grablis, et al. v. OneCoin Ltd., et al., Case No. 1:19-cv-40704 (the "Lawsuit"). https://www.financeattitude.com/noti...oters-10332414 A copy of the Complaint can be seen here:
    https://www.silvermillerlaw.com/wp-c...T-One-Coin.pdf

Grablis v. OneCoin Ltd:

The company that allegedly ran a multibillion-dollar international pyramid scheme based on the cryptocurrency OneCoin was sued by an investor who’s seeking to represent others who claim they were defrauded. Christine Grablis says in the complaint that she lost about $130,000 that she invested in OneCoin. In addition to asking her suit be certified as a class action, Grablis is also seeking unspecified damages.

Konstantin Ignatov was charged in New York in March with conspiracy to commit wire fraud in connection with the scheme. Ignatov’s sister Ruja, the founder and original leader of OneCoin, was charged with wire fraud, securities fraud and money laundering. She hasn’t been arrested. They were named as defendants along with OneCoin Ltd. and two other men who were allegedly involved with the scheme. OneCoin generated 3.4 billion euros ($3.8 billion) in revenue from the fourth quarter of 2014 to the third quarter of 2016, prosecutors said. The alleged value of OneCoin rose from 50 euro cents to 29.95 euros in January and the company claimed to have more than 3 million members worldwide, prosecutors said. But OneCoin had no real value and couldn’t be used to buy anything, according to the U.S. The case is Grablis v. OneCoin Ltd., 19-cv-04074, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (Manhattan). https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-dollar-fraud

Other wire services have picked up on this story. I bet Tom McMurrain is sweating bullets right about now with this Class Action Lawsuit in Florida and with Konstantin wanting a plea deal. One of the biggest pimps of OC/OL in the U.S.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 05-07-2019 at 09:54 PM.
    EagleOne

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And now comes this: It has been reported City of London Police have arrested three men in March and April on suspicion of fraud and money laundering charges in connection with the investigation into OneCoin: https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/07/ponzi...-scam-9287389/
    EagleOne

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And now comes this: It has been reported City of London Police have arrested three men in March and April on suspicion of fraud and money laundering charges in connection with the investigation into OneCoin: https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/07/ponzi...-scam-9287389/
    How happy would we all be to see this entire list of Onecoin scammers below compiled by Tim Curry (aka Tim Tayshun) stripped of their referral fees and locked up?

Here you go, Law Enforcement and Prosecutors following this thread. All the TOP SCAMMERS who promoted the fraud system heavily in USA (worst offenders highlighted in bold).

• Tom McMurrain (GA)- serial con-artist (convicted on PONZI fraud, served 68 months in prison)

• Kevin Foster - earlier Leader/ winner. Met him briefly at first USA California onecoin lunch event, where I went to see the scam and scammers first-hand out of curiosity. And to observe their findings first directly.

• Sarah McGee - ruthless scammer with massive downline, also victimized South Africans (HUGE International Team)

• Glenn Smith - greasy slime ball serial scammer. Was Ruja's right hand man for USA initial penetration (Costa Mesa, California)

• Sal Leto (CA/ CO?) - one of the earliest scam leaders who hosted California recruitment events, had a huge downline, and was involved in early banking channels.

• Maurice Katz - Sal's partner in crime. Both we're involved and getting onecoin victim in u.s. into ipro Network

• Carl Wilt (FL) - got "punk'd" in 2016 by Chris DeRose & Junseth of Bitcoin Uncensored who crashed one of their pyramid recruitment events and captured them trying to convince senior citizens to liquidate their IRA's.

• Ken Labine – Canada – recruited heavily in USA. Most notorious Onecoin apologist who made hundreds of monotonous, boring YouTube videos about jealous haters, "Picture-less Profile Pricks (PPP's)" and never missed an opportunity to twist the truth and promote the propaganda.

• Sheri Hilliard-Pearce

• Jason Richard Mangan (TX/ CO) - The guy who 1st solicited me about onecoin offering me a great opportunity. LOL. This was of course, uninvited, over Facebook Messenger on March 28, 2015

• Charlotte Mangan (TX/CO) - his wife, whom together, through the acquisition of Onecoin U.S. Victims databases and an agreement between Ruja, Sal Leto and Maurice Katz, registered the new ponzi project called "I-Pro Network" once OLN blocked U.S. IP addresses.

• Joseph W Piper

• Jodi Tressler Greene - big scammer

• Keith Bliss (FL) - scammed with buddy Carl Wilt at Florida Events

• Stan Harris (IL) - AKA: "Dr. BreakThrough" (Onecoin circus promoter, "Christian church-goer" and cereal scammer who I like to scream and break boards on stage while promoting economic fraud.

• Mike DiGaetano

• Michael & Latasha DeArmond

• Jeff Shofner (KY?) - total a-hole, also threatened lawsuits

• Greg Knox

• Ray Lopez

• Bob Byrum

• Willie Tubbs

• Mary Spicer

• Kaytee Godiva

• Brent Patrick

• Beverly Washington

• Sandy Davis

• Tory Bailey

• Mark Halbig

• Margie Scott

• Erik Enriquez

• Jack Palis

• Patricia Ann

• Jeff Litzenberger

• Barbara Lloyd

• Lucille Bolton Shannon

• Alan C. Delaney

• Andy McCormack

• Joseph A Mitchell

• Rick Harris

• Katherine Clement - spiritual scammer, horse lover, granola, and liberal Democrat on Tom McMurrain team, who had a practice of teaching everyone to block anyone that said anything negative about onecoin.

• Erick Brent

• Ellis Vernon

• Dean Hackney

• Tom Cao

• Robert Townsend

• Crystal Marie Spath - pretty sure she was a Serial scammer, but don't quote me on that

• Belinda Aquino

• Susan Bayerle

• Jennifer Vloggity-Korol - serial scammer if I recall correctly

• Wayne Bailey

• Shanna McCarty - pretty sure she was involved in several scams, but can't remember exactly

• Robin ‘Robertson’ Keith

• Steve Stucke

• John Reilly - onecoin victim on Ken labine team, you wanted to beat me up, until he figured out it was a scam

• Richard Marks (FL) - serial scammer and former team leader on Zeek rewards Ponzi scam. He was the first of many to threaten me with a lawsuit for slander

• Denis "Mr. 84,000% ROI (without risk)" Murdock (Las Vegas, NV) - n'uff said

• Johnny "Reindeer" Reiner (FL) - AKA: @OnecoinArmy (Twitter). One of the most vile and disgusting Onecoin liars, economic fraud promoters, Defenders and and protagonists. He posted images of my girlfriend, my deceased dog, my family's property, in addition to communicating lies and Slanders about me online, including ridiculous defamatory statements which were untrue, but spread across the network, regardless. Send me images of a hand with chopped off finger and threatened that I would be taken care of or met add an upcoming event where I would pay the price for my actions

Note: Simon Le, now a Crown Diamond ponzi shill, also had a huge downline in the Vietnamese community in the United States. One of his main recruitment hubs and Teams was in San Jose, California.

Note #2: just because the name is not highlighted in bold, doesn't necessarily mean that they weren't bigger or had bigger downline than inferred. I'm just not quite as familiar with some of the leaders listed herein. Although some of the ones not bolded we're simply not as aggressive.

This is the kind of list that everyone whose money was stolen by onecoin scam and scammers should be making and posting right now!

I hope history well remembers Tim Curry as the most diligent and dedicated whistle-blower and researcher of the massive fraud that Ruja Ignatova and her band of gypsies wrought upon the suckers.

SD

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the OneLife newsletter is out and the members are none to happy about it. Of course not a word about all their legal problems, Konstantin sits in jail and Ruja is hiding. Big announcement was the Token Wheel has been extended that was to expire, so get your chance to spin the wheel. Oh and of course they are working diligently in getting the new dealshaker fully operational and 4 teams are working on getting the exchange done.

Jose Gordo announced that he has suspended promotion of OneLife until it is known about the trial of Konstantin. Said he had contacted corporate 5 times over a couple of weeks with zero reply. When Corporate was asked about his actions a missive was sent out not signed that said he should have contacted Corporate first. Too funny. Sure you just suspended promotion until the court decision and that's why you did a spring cleaning of everything OneCoin/OneLIfe on your FB page and videos. Not too scared are you Jose that you might be next on the list to get charged and arrested?

Watch all of these major promoters if they are charged and arrested claiming they were just an IMA like all the other members they all claim when caught.
    EagleOne

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Picture this: JM has a great time partying with friends and driving drunk. She crashes after a bottle of tequila at 5th and Main and becomes an activist with much guilt and regret.

Her whole campaign: Don’t drink tequila and drive 5th and Main.

She defends her partying drunk driving friends, they now drink whiskey, yet pretends to somehow be a hero with a photoshopped picture in the paper.

I call bullshit.

Meet Jen McAdam’s friends, Wes Garner and Lisa Marie Holt, and partners in her OneCoin crime who have since been in numerous scams. This is their latest post:

Just woke up to our biggest pay day to date.
    6 months ago we launched a new company into the UK with the best pay plan and career plan to date . We will be making millionaires this year with what we have in our hands .
    It’s amazing to finally have a business that every team member earns from daily passively with a team of nearly 4500 winning and over 1 million members in 9 months . If your not with us your seriously missing out with bonuses up to 5 million dollars this really is something else

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Picture this: JM has a great time partying with friends and driving drunk. She crashes after a bottle of tequila at 5th and Main and becomes an activist with much guilt and regret.

Her whole campaign: Don’t drink tequila and drive 5th and Main.

She defends her partying drunk driving friends, they now drink whiskey, yet pretends to somehow be a hero with a photoshopped picture in the paper.

I call bullshit.

Meet Jen McAdam’s friends, Wes Garner and Lisa Marie Holt, and partners in her OneCoin crime who have since been in numerous scams. This is their latest post:

Just woke up to our biggest pay day to date.
    6 months ago we launched a new company into the UK with the best pay plan and career plan to date . We will be making millionaires this year with what we have in our hands .
    It’s amazing to finally have a business that every team member earns from daily passively with a team of nearly 4500 winning and over 1 million members in 9 months . If your not with us your seriously missing out with bonuses up to 5 million dollars this really is something else
    Help me out here Char. Are you saying that Jen, Wes Garner and Lisa Marie Holt are all three in this, or just Wes and Lisa Marie? I want to make sure I understood you correctly in what you are saying.

We have had many people who got caught up in a Ponzi and when they learned what they had joined became strong advocates against it posting here, and still do. To be honest they have more credibility with those still in it than those of us who expose these Ponzi's. The cult has taught their members to only believe their leaders and not pay attention to any of us "Haters" and all the other names they call us. When someone who is one of them bolts, they tend to pay more attention to what they have to say than us.

Personally I welcome any and all who were in a Ponzi who see the light and become a strong voice in exposing it. I want more of them to join the fight, and it is a fight just a verbal one. By supporting them it encourages others to do the same. If we denigrate them, others will not join our ranks. It is really that simple.

I am not going to name names, but we have had several people who were exposing Ponzi's in their free time post here and were attacked claiming they were trying to take credit where no credit was due when I knew otherwise. I know because I was working with them privately helping them with what to say and what to provide to law enforcement agencies in their country. A country's law enforcement agency is more likely to believe a citizen of their country over the rest of us who reside outside of their country. Eagle has been fortunate in that we have gained the trust of law enforcement in numerous countries so they will work with us and listen and accept the information we provide them. Still their own citizen carries more weight with them than we do. It is just the nature of the beast and we deal with it.

The strongest advocate against smoking or drinking is a former smoker or drinker. They understand the addiction that non-smokers or non-alcoholics cannot. That's why they are so effective in getting others to quit. The same is true for those caught up in a Ponzi once they learn what it really is they have joined. So I applaud Jen's efforts and all that she had done to expose OneCoin/OneLife. I want more of them to join her ranks, not chase them away. But that's just me.
    EagleOne

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not suggesting she is still in any Ponzi/MLM.

Yes, I agree. Some of the best people are ones who made the mistake. What bothers me is when you seem such an advocate against something yet defend the very same people still committing the crime. You can’t take issue with tequila drivers (oneCoin) and defend and befriend whisky drivers (Other Ponzis) if you are genuine about stopping the crime.

She not only has NOT gotten her “friends” to quit, she defended (to me) Wes Garner Ponzi Pimp extraordinaire. If she has had a change of heart and recognized what a scumbag her friend is, I can accept that. I hope she expands her efforts and takes down the very Ponzis Wes has been involved with.

Shutting down and speaking up about only OneCoin won’t be much different than shutting down Zeek, TelexFree, ASD, BannersBroker, etc.. Had someone from those others Ponzis done what I am asking Jen to do, Jen might not have been a victim herself.

I’m thinking ahead about others and not just the one brand who already stole money. It’s much bigger than that.

Now, think of all Wes Garners current and future victims. Who is warning them? Jen? If you’re going to be an advocate against something, do it right. Imagine just campaigning against tequila instead of ALL alcohol. What a joke that would be.

Sure, something is better than nothing BUT NOT WHEN YOU DEFEND THE PERPS who are still active. That’s my beef!

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There were rumors that Duncan Arthur had left OC, but nothing could be confirmed. Now it seems that may have been true. He is the latest from OC, and Ii quote:

"OneLife.eu BackOffice announcements: DEALSHAKER UPDATE

Dear all, Please be informed that due to recent technical issues the New DealShaker should no longer be used. All merchants should transfer their deals back to the old DealShaker which is currently being upgraded by our IT Team. We are very sorry for the inconvenience! Stay tuned for further updates regarding the DealShaker platform. Best regards The Team.”

Then this from Muhammad Adeel Telegram Channel, and I quote:

“Dear Members
    Due to many technical issues We are moving back to our old DealShaker website. I believe old DealShaker is much better where we all can login using our usernames individually and not synchronization is also not required. The old DealShaker is going to be very advance platform within next few days and IT staff is already on it. New developments and new compensation plan is also on the way for everyone which is going to be very very eexcited.”

So the "NEW" DealShaker was to offer all this great social media, eBay type auctions, fast Jumio KYC, fast payment gateway, yada, yada, yada but they are going to make it work on the "OLD" DealShaker platform? Yeah right.

Not one new update or any information coming out of OC corporate has anyone's name assigned to the statement, yet the members are told if it doesn't come from corporate it's not true. But since no-one signs them how does anyone know it is really from corporate, other than they say it is? And this is a real multi-billion dollar company?

But it gets even better. Before the ink could dry on the above announcements came this announcement from DealShaker, and I quote:

"Dealshaker Important Updates: Dear members,

You might have heard that the new DS platform has technical issues. That isn't true. We have been developing several new dynamic features that will be launched shortly.

Some examples are: Accepting multi-currency; Localized landing pages; and New checkout dynamics and cash flow to merchants. A new week is arriving and new revolutions will be on the horizon. If you have not signup yet and logged into the new platform, do that here. Next week is the week of revelation."

My guess is there is an all-out internal war going on for control of OC with these contradictory stories being told. Going to be interesting to see who wins, but why is anyone's guess. This is dying.

Hopefully tomorrow we are going to find out if Konstantin reached a plea deal or there will be a trial. And Ruja is still in hiding and a fugitive from justice. Stay tuned, as this is going to get good.
    EagleOne

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This has been an incredible day in OC land. All Hades has broken out. Seems Duncan Hunter and his staff just destroyed the myth that OC has a blockchain and has from day 1 as they claimed. Here is the bombshell repot that got Duncan fired by OneLife company, and I quote:

"VV!

This will be the first and only communication that will come this way. We can all understand the confusion, anger and frustration among the people that have had the inside view to the last weeks communications going on.

Not sure what agenda you have VV but we suspect that its either; trying to protect yourself and your integrity or it’s trying to get certain people to cut a deal with someone.

Either way, the facts will here be laid out, as it is, not dressed in some fancy words from a “vanished” founder and creator of this magnitude of a mess.

In Jan/Feb 2018 the “ONE” systems IT administrator, “Momchi” left the ship. He took with him, not only most of the so called “keys” but also the knowledge how these systems were put together.

And a few months later, another IT administrator “Stan” stormed in, that took over what more could have looked like a crashed jumbo jet.

We were contracted with our staff of 7 highly trained IT people from Russia and India, to build a new platform to facilitate the use of the “ONE” in June 2018. T

he contract was never signed by anyone in the “ONE” family. In fact, the company BNC Consulting, that was put up as counter party, is not even around anymore, it’s been liquidated.

That company simply closed down and bills are not getting paid.

One of the main terms for this development to be successful is that the “ONE” would provide api’s (application protocol interface – ie systems and servers talking to each other by automatic code and callbacks using HTTP) that can connect the systems to each other. That is, to be able to do what every other block chain technology company with ease provides.

Open Source api’s to use to connect to their services and be able to build applications around it. Services like transferring assets from buyer to seller as payment for a product or a service.

After several initial calls in June and July 2018, with staff in Sofia, it was again promised on the calls that api’s would be provided or helped with.

Another month goes by and nothing happens. Duncan is well aware of the situation and we all start raising our voices. “Where is the api’s to the ONE system”?

First week of August 2018 your IT administrator sends the “source code” of DS and the “ONE” system that your services are based on. With one simple message attached! Here is the code, try to figure it out!

Seriously, that is like giving the workers at a car factory, the spare parts of a fighter jet plane and except them to put it together. And also forget to tell them, it’s a fighter jet they are going to build.

There is not a single Fintech company on the planet that works like this.

In all our joint efforts to try to get in contact with Sofia’s IT administrator it is revealed to us that no one in Sofia or in “ONE” IT has really any complete and full understanding how to do this.

We had to use K every other week to try to get some assistance in understanding this big pile of mess-up. The saying goes, that if “it’s smelling like rotten fish it is because it’s a rotten fish” and nothing else. This did not smell good.

Still no api’s or access to anything that can be used to try to connect a service that seems more like it’s a fiction of someone else’s fantasy. Now its end of October 2018.

Since Sofia are unable to provide api’s we finally get a database dump of some 250K users with their wallet balances of cash and “ONE” in the middle of November 2018.

We can therefore roll out the new platform, but the systems are still not connected. Furthermore, the cash balance on these accounts in the new platform are well over 40.5 million EUR and imported to the new service. Money that Sofia never paid a penny on, to us, or anyone else for that matter.

We now have 1 person fulltime dedicated trying to figure out how the service can be connected. No light in sight and its December 2018. We are trying to build an intermediate service to get it working.

After a long and heated call with your IT administrators we are told that the ONE system is broken. Its broken since this “Momchi” left the scene. We ask for documentation. There is no documentation, “Momchi” took that or deleted it.

We ask ourselves yet again – how can this Fintech company that have raked in billions in revenue, not have better security, repository storage of codes and more importantly, not have any hard copies or secure cloud storage of these systems in more places than one!?!

Who in god’s name set this up and are responsible for its organization and structure? Why are someone like “Momchi” solely given access and responsibility to the core of the core? It’s like giving the Coca Cola ingrediencies to the guy in customer service and hope for the best when he walks out of the door never to look back.

We are all starting to get a bad gut feeling since there is simply no progress to get this sorted.

We are now, in January 2019, reading the documentation written up from Sofia corporate about the “ICO white paper” in October 2018, explaining the ONE CC and its system. Is this for real!

There are so many contractionary facts in these papers that simply do not match when put together. It simply does not work like this in any real, open and transparent virtual crypto currency block chain, regardless of what technology it’s based on.

Our concerns now are not only starting to become facts, they are more and more confirmed by the lack of ability to co-operate to get this connected.

In February 2019, suddenly, K is arrested in the USA, Duncan as well interrogated by the FBI. The **** storm is about to go down we think. When K is being away it seems, the communication ceases to exist, making the co-op from Sofia’s side to just die out.

Then the final straw was on the 7th of May 2019, when we discover that the repository code storage of the “ONE” system is updated with brand new “commits”, where new services suddenly appear.

Services like Wallet Manager, Transaction Manager, API’s to “a” coin backend and blockchain?!? All of these did not exist 2nd of May when the commits where done. All of this have literally been created in the last months by your IT administrators.

Is this another effort to try to save yourself… And because of this, we now suddenly see communication to connect to the blockchain? That did not exist before!

We cannot be a part of an alleged criminal activity or an alleged conspiracy to commit any type of crime or even be implied to have been a part of such.

The facts are clear:

• There is no real block chain. Just a simple block chain script that is running as a php code on a mysql server.

Maybe there was a real block chain, maybe not. But it’s not something anyone publicly have seen in their own computers.

• There is no mining and have never been, again just a script that is running on the server and also confirmed by R and S in their email exchange made public.

If you know what mining actually means you would also confirm this by just looking at the setup of the one system. Mining is for either creating blocks or confirming transactions in any real blockchain. If a block chain works on consensus of the members, there is no need at all for any mining power or mining servers.

• There is no ledger, just a database table with numbers going back and forth.

• There is no explorer where anyone can view transactions, since it simply does not exist.

• There is no wallet service with encrypted private or public keys using cryptography.

• There is no KYC implemented in the blockchain since there is no blockchain and the KYC data is stored in unsecure servers. And to quote R email to S.

“We are not mining actually – but telling people shit”.

And another quote from S email to R.

“Can any member find out that we actually are not investing in machines to mine but it is merely a piece of software doing this for us?”

And here is another text right out of the ICO whitepaper, published October 2018.

One of the biggest challenges for decentralized cryptocurrencies has been the issue of scalability – their inability to meet demand as they grow. Why? Because the more wallets are added to any given cryptocurrency, the slower every verification becomes, because it must be processed from every wallet on the net.

An example of the scalability issue is the one-megabyte size limitation of the block in the Bitcoin blockchain that resulted in increasing transaction fees and delayed transaction processing.

These facts are completely wrong. Transaction speed is not determined by anything else then how the block chain was setup originally and the willingness to pay transaction fees to get a transaction confirmed by miners in a new block.

Bitcoin can process around 7 transactions per second and Etherum can process around 20 transactions per second in its current state, regardless of how many ‘wallets’ are being used.

If the wallet was the ‘node’ that keep the ledger, then all Bitcoin wallets would need around 210 GB storage just to function. Who on earth wrote this?

And finally, this:

ONE is cryptographically secure, peer-to – peer cryptocurrency that allows instant and cost saving payments.

Its global accessibility and finite number of 120 billion ONEs make the coin one of the biggest reserve currencies worldwide.

While this may sound confusing, there is no such thing as mined ONEs or any other crypto currency.

A miner who spends computational energy to mine the next block in a bitcoin blockchain, as an example, is rewarded with new bitcoins. But the way this happens is that there is simply a transaction record that says “12.5 bitcoins are transferred to miner’s bitcoin wallet”, and such a transaction is considered a valid transaction by the blockchain.

It is important to understand that these “12.5 bitcoins” that were transferred to the miner’s bitcoin wallet address do not come from anywhere i.e. it’s not like there is a “treasury” of “digital coins” from which the miner is rewarded.

The 12.5 bitcoins never existed before and will never exist. The only thing that exists is a (valid) transactional record that 12.5 bitcoins are transferred to the miner’s wallet i.e. Bitcoins simply exists as a transactional record, and not as a real digital coin, let alone as a “reserve currency” like its perpetrating in the ICO whitepaper published in October 2018.

If you or anyone else cannot read or even interpret the few messages here we can’t do much about it. The message for us is crystal clear, and the members has a right to know.

Since you obviously are not going to let anyone know, we lastly urge you VV to put yourself on a flight to New York and meet up with the defense team of K and show them the source code, ledger, explorer with all transactions including the working block chain with dynamics as described in the ICO whitepapers. K was never part of this, and he clearly did not know the truth behind this setup.

Our goal is not to take anything from anyone but merely making sure that the 1.5 million, (yes it’s not 3.5 million users but 3.5 million accounts where multiple users have several accounts – to get the facts correct) unique users can get some value back, that will work – legally, secure, fully transparent and with absolutely no affiliation to anything that is in the past.

No one in the network teams speak for all members – we do care about the ones that invested their household saving in a dream.

To realize that, you and everyone else need to realize this – it will happen despite what absurd threats some individuals burst out into the open. That is just sad. Threats’ to employees, members, networkers of all ranks.

No one is allowed to throw stone inside their own glass house. And just to be crystal clear, it’s not another ‘package’ to buy or ‘investment’ to make. It’s just going to become very clear when all is out for the public to see.

We did not create this mess – we simply are putting up a helping hand to guide whoever is there to be guided.

Denial is one of the strongest human emotions.

Here are some of the screenshots of the repository code that was changed from not having any commits to suddenly having a BC/api’s etc.

Green shows the number of files changed. So, the facts are, all of these systems were its red and 0 did not exist before 2nd of May 2019. They have simply been created this in the last few weeks or months.

BlockChain/Onecoinsend.php (2 lines of code from a highly secure blockchain?!) Api/exchange.php (an internal exchange on new URL http://www.rialtoex.com and it redirects to this.

Onelife/backend/local/repository/customer/balance/onecoin.php (the ‘coin’ is not store on members wallets that connects to “a” blockchain, it’s simply a table in the mysql db using php to send it back and forth)

Backend_new/account/onecoin/sendonecoins.html.twig (again another function that is trying to send ‘coins’ from an account that is now new."

Just so you know, VV is Veselina Valkova, corporate attorney for OneLife company, and K is Konstantin. Then on Tuesday we should find out if Konstantin has agreed to a plea deal or if this will go to trial.

You can bet before then more fireworks will ensue between OneLife company and Duncan Arthur and his team. The fact that Duncan has been interviewed by the FBI should be chilling every member that's left of the OneLife team. The proverbial crap has hit the fan.
    EagleOne

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the things that I found to be most interesting to me from Duncan's expose on OC/OL not having a blockchain, as well as all the other issues he wsa having with them on getting the necessary information to complete the new DealShaker platform, is this has taken him this long (he started working with Ruja back in 2016) for him to figure out OC/OL is a sham. This is supposed to be an astute businessman and runs a successful IT Company and his due diligence failed to warn him everything about OC/OL is bogus? Seriously?

What was even more incredible to me is he is saying if they just apologize he still wants to work with them, and in the next breath claims he cannot be part of a criminal enterprise. Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth and arse at the same time. He has developed this into an art form. He is no better than Ruja, Sebastian, Konstantin and the rest of the criminal group that formed OC/OL.
    EagleOne

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, today was the day Konstantin appeared n court to have his trial date set. He opted out of a plea deal after being given another 30 days to think it over and pled not guilty at that hearing on May 28.

The faithful have predicted that Konstantin will walk out of court today a free man as the US Government has not case against him, and his attorney will prove that at today's hearing. They have no clue how our judicial system works. Personally I am thrilled he didn't get a plea deal and I am hoping this actually goes to trial. Without all the dirty linen laid bare in open court, none of the faithful will accept he is guilty and OC/OL is a Ponzi. Even when found guilty many will deny he was guilty but it was a conspiracy by the banks, Bitcoin and us haters to protect the banks and Bitcoin from the competition of OC that would ruin all of them. Not kidding.

In fact one of the "believer's" had this to say about the US Justice System and I quote:

"The American judicial system is the most corrupt and the most unfair of the systems…We are talking here about the bad American justice that currently judges our leader Konstantin wrongfully imprisoned by the imperialist mafia…"

And yes he really believes this. I can only imagine what other fantastic conspiracy theories they come up with upon Konstantin's conviction; but I assure you they will not only be legion, but they will be over-the-top.

Hopefully the results of today's hearing will be posted on Pacer tomorrow so we can learn when the trial date has been set to commence. Going to be a lot of very unhappy believer's who claimed that Konstantin would be a free man tonight.
    EagleOne

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post