Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

Thank you all for your replies, in my heart I know OneCoin is a scam, however there is a teeny tiny part of me that thinks, what if it isn't and they do bring a coin to the market to rival BitCoin? I guess that probably comes from my friend, who believes in it to such a degree.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    however there is a teeny tiny part of me that thinks, what if it isn't and they do bring a coin to the market to rival BitCoin?

That's how they get ya!

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

in my heart I know OneCoin is a scam, however there is a teeny tiny part of me that thinks, what if it isn't and they do bring a coin to the market to rival BitCoin? I guess that probably comes from my friend, who believes in it to such a degree.
    LOL, even as a hardcore hater, I have once or twice entertained the "what if" side of the cryptocurrency part of the OneCoin scam. In my case, it's probably because I'm not a cryptocurrency user and have relatively little knowledge on the subject.

If you haven't visited OneCoin OneLife Facts you can see some technical analysis by the blogger there.

Naturally, OneCoin supporters try to discredit that blog as just another jealous bitcoin enthusiast. I don't think I've ever seen any of them actually provide any evidence contradicting the conclusions made.

And if the highly suspect technology isn't enough to snap you back to reality, then you can just remember the pyramid scam part of the operation.

Why do so many members have multiples of the same type of "education" package, such as the Tycoon?

If you have a college degree, are you going to go back to college and pay for the exact same degree and exact same courses multiple times over.

It's ridiculous and blatantly obvious to those not sucked into the cult mentality.

Or you could remind yourself that Ruja and a number of the promoters are convicted criminals and/or have been involved in other scams.

There are far more reasons to distrust the entire outfit than there are to trust them.

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I had an interesting phone call from a gentleman that was referred to me from a mutual friend. He wanted to know about OneCoin. So I asked him what did he want to know. He told me that he wanted to know if it was legitimate or not. I told him I would tell him what we knew about OneCoin, but first I wanted to know what he believed to be true about OneCoin. As I was pretty sure all he would do was regurgitate back to me all the Ponzi-speak of the OneCoin promoters and Dr. Ruja; which he did. I then asked him how he knew all of that was true? He said because I believe what they have said. He started listing all of Dr. Ruja's credentials and all the awards she had won, speaking engagements she had done to respected crypto-currency leaders. He told me she wouldn't have been invited to speak if she didn't know what she was talking about and what OneCoin was doing.

So I then asked him what about all the different countries that had launched investigations against OneCoin? Before I could name them, he told me they weren't real because no-one had provided any real links to those countries that were being claimed were investigating, and if OneCoin couldn't find them, then they were all fake put out by haters. I then told him that I was surprised that OneCoin could not find them since I had links to all of them. There was silence on the other end of the phone. Then he asked would I send them to him? I said sure I would and he gave me his email address to send them, which I did. I told him after receiving them and clicking on each link confirming they were indeed from the countries doing an investigation to call me back. Took him about 5 days before he called.

When he called, I asked him was he satisfied that they really were the links to the countries regulatory agencies announcing their investigation into OneCoin? He said they were and he knew they were real. So I asked him what were his thoughts on OneCoin now? He said they were just investigations and nothing had been done and that until something was done he still thought OneCoin was legitimate. So I then asked him about all the bank account closures and what he thought about all of them? He immediately came back with the standard OneCoin answer. So I then asked him to name me just one multi-national company that was as big as OneCoin claims it is that had 20 bank accounts closed by their bank/s. Again dead silence on the other end of the phone, then he said OneCoin is different and the banks don't like the competition. I knew he was trying to find his notes on how to answer me.

So I told him that I would send him an analysis of OneCoin and when he had finished reading it to call me back. About two weeks later he called me back. I asked him what he thought of my analysis? He told me that he was disappointed in me as he had been told I was this great researcher and could provide him real facts to prove OneCoin was a Ponzi, and I had done no such thing. I had provided no facts whatsoever, and I was nothing more than a hater. What he was wanting me to give him was what the authorities would charge OneCoin with if they were to file charges against them. So I went down the list of everything that I had provided to him that he said were not facts, and I asked did you bother to check all the links that I provided you on each statement that you now say aren't facts? He said he had, and he still said I had not provided him any facts as OneCoin has told him all of these statements, links to articles were just from haters and bitcoin supporters that didn't want the competition mantra.

I said before we end the call, were you aware of Dr. Ruja's real past? He was stunned at this question. He said what do you mean? I said her real background. He immediately came back with he knew she was in one failed program but that was it. I asked him how many lies did Dr. Ruja have to tell before he would believe she was a liar? He said it was a dumb question. I told him no it wasn't because in all the info I had sent him she was caught lying 3 times. Obviously he had missed it, and that was the reason for my question. I told him I could provide him factual proof that she had lied on her CV. Was he interested in knowing what lies she told? He said, yes. I then asked the question again. How many lies does she have to tell before you will aceept that she is a liar. He didn't want to answer it, but I refused to drop it. He finally said that if I could provide with just two more lies than the 3 I already disclosed, then he would believe she was a liar. So I sent him her cv so he could not say that I had changed it in any way, or had altered it in any way, and then provided the portions that were lies. I am still waiting for him to call me back and that was 5 weeks ago.

So hitman, you see your friend is not the only one that refuses to believe us "haters" and believes all the lies told by OneCoin, Dr. Ruja and all the major pimps of OneCoin. To be honest I don't think he will call me back as he is too embarrassed to do so. But I will tell you without any hesitation that he is still in OneCoin and refuses to believe me. This is how insidious they are, and every Ponzi is this way. OneCoin is not the exception, it is the rule of all Ponzi's.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I had an interesting phone call from a gentleman that was referred to me from a mutual friend. He wanted to know about OneCoin. So I asked him what did he want to know. He told me that he wanted to know if it was legitimate or not. I told him I would tell him what we knew about OneCoin, but first I wanted to know what he believed to be true about OneCoin. As I was pretty sure all he would do was regurgitate back to me all the Ponzi-speak of the OneCoin promoters and Dr. Ruja; which he did. I then asked him how he knew all of that was true? He said because I believe what they have said. He started listing all of Dr. Ruja's credentials and all the awards she had won, speaking engagements she had done to respected crypto-currency leaders. He told me she wouldn't have been invited to speak if she didn't know what she was talking about and what OneCoin was doing.

So I then asked him what about all the different countries that had launched investigations against OneCoin? Before I could name them, he told me they weren't real because no-one had provided any real links to those countries that were being claimed were investigating, and if OneCoin couldn't find them, then they were all fake put out by haters. I then told him that I was surprised that OneCoin could not find them since I had links to all of them. There was silence on the other end of the phone. Then he asked would I send them to him? I said sure I would and he gave me his email address to send them, which I did. I told him after receiving them and clicking on each link confirming they were indeed from the countries doing an investigation to call me back. Took him about 5 days before he called.

When he called, I asked him was he satisfied that they really were the links to the countries regulatory agencies announcing their investigation into OneCoin? He said they were and he knew they were real. So I asked him what were his thoughts on OneCoin now? He said they were just investigations and nothing had been done and that until something was done he still thought OneCoin was legitimate. So I then asked him about all the bank account closures and what he thought about all of them? He immediately came back with the standard OneCoin answer. So I then asked him to name me just one multi-national company that was as big as OneCoin claims it is that had 20 bank accounts closed by their bank/s. Again dead silence on the other end of the phone, then he said OneCoin is different and the banks don't like the competition. I knew he was trying to find his notes on how to answer me.

So I told him that I would send him an analysis of OneCoin and when he had finished reading it to call me back. About two weeks later he called me back. I asked him what he thought of my analysis? He told me that he was disappointed in me as he had been told I was this great researcher and could provide him real facts to prove OneCoin was a Ponzi, and I had done no such thing. I had provided no facts whatsoever, and I was nothing more than a hater. What he was wanting me to give him was what the authorities would charge OneCoin with if they were to file charges against them. So I went down the list of everything that I had provided to him that he said were not facts, and I asked did you bother to check all the links that I provided you on each statement that you now say aren't facts? He said he had, and he still said I had not provided him any facts as OneCoin has told him all of these statements, links to articles were just from haters and bitcoin supporters that didn't want the competition mantra.

I said before we end the call, were you aware of Dr. Ruja's real past? He was stunned at this question. He said what do you mean? I said her real background. He immediately came back with he knew she was in one failed program but that was it. I asked him how many lies did Dr. Ruja have to tell before he would believe she was a liar? He said it was a dumb question. I told him no it wasn't because in all the info I had sent him she was caught lying 3 times. Obviously he had missed it, and that was the reason for my question. I told him I could provide him factual proof that she had lied on her CV. Was he interested in knowing what lies she told? He said, yes. I then asked the question again. How many lies does she have to tell before you will aceept that she is a liar. He didn't want to answer it, but I refused to drop it. He finally said that if I could provide with just two more lies than the 3 I already disclosed, then he would believe she was a liar. So I sent him her cv so he could not say that I had changed it in any way, or had altered it in any way, and then provided the portions that were lies. I am still waiting for him to call me back and that was 5 weeks ago.

So hitman, you see your friend is not the only one that refuses to believe us "haters" and believes all the lies told by OneCoin, Dr. Ruja and all the major pimps of OneCoin. To be honest I don't think he will call me back as he is too embarrassed to do so. But I will tell you without any hesitation that he is still in OneCoin and refuses to believe me. This is how insidious they are, and every Ponzi is this way. OneCoin is not the exception, it is the rule of all Ponzi's.
    My friend uses the same terminology as the person above, according to him we are haters, bitcoin lovers (even though I have never stated I endorse Bitcoin, however on times I have used them in my argument against OneCoin) and downright refuses to believe or just ignores any facts about the legitimacy of the people behind OneCoin.

It is definitely a cult mentality, I did ask my friend the hypothetical question 'if OneCoin were to go bust what would you do? but he refused to answer saying that OneCoin pretty much has no weaknesses and will destroy BitCoin.

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My friend uses the same terminology as the person above, according to him we are haters, bitcoin lovers (even though I have never stated I endorse Bitcoin, however on times I have used them in my argument against OneCoin) and downright refuses to believe or just ignores any facts about the legitimacy of the people behind OneCoin.
    Pretty standard response from those indoctrinated into the fold and those doing the indoctrinating.

It is definitely a cult mentality, I did ask my friend the hypothetical question 'if OneCoin were to go bust what would you do? but he refused to answer saying that OneCoin pretty much has no weaknesses and will destroy BitCoin.
    Nope. You can't allow even the slightest bit of critical thinking to creep in when you're involved in these scams.

Another example of how blinded they are:

Good old Joby Boughey recently posted https://thecryptoproezine.com/2017/0...on-dealshaker/ which illustrates the so-called usability of OneCoin on the DealShaker platform.

OneCoiners hoot and holler, but I haven't seen one single person take note of the fact that the item being purchased is being sold for 25 times the price you can get it elsewhere.

It's a book called Chocolate Revolution by Anna Suvorova.

The price on DealShaker is 24.75 Euro and 2.54 ONE, so essentially 50 Euro if you want to believe in OneCoin's fake value.

It's $1.99 on Amazon, $7.99 at Barnes and Noble, and $11.99 on iTunes.

I thought maybe the inflated price was due to it being a printed version, but that isn't specified in the deal nor was I able to find a non-digital version anywhere online. So, I have to assume the DealShaker offer is a digital version as well.

At the very least, you are paying just over double what you'd pay elsewhere if you go with just the 24.75 Euro cost and the true value of ONE, which is zero.

Some deal.

Then throw in the big, fat lie that Joby Boughey tells:
    Yahoo Finance said this will Revolutionise the E- Commerce industry you can check that out here – http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dealsh...144600991.html
    The article he links to is a simple press release paid for by OneCoin. Yahoo Finance said absolutely nothing.

Ironically, if I'm reading https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN24383.html correctly, that Press Release shouldn't even be listed.

These are the types of lies, hype, and spin common in the scam world.

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My friend uses the same terminology as the person above
    This https://kopywritingkourse.com/how-to...ple-for-money/ was done as a parody, I find the guy spot on in the tactics top scammers use. It's always some variation of motivational woo mixed with illusions of future gain in exchange for cash today. The difference between the 1% of the scam world and the 99% making their lives possible I believe lurks in the ability of top grifters to genuinely create a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality. Most people fail at that last step even as they mechanically repeat what they have been told.

You can see the Cult of Personality on display when victims a.k.a believers make excuses for outright lies and follow these people from one scheme to the next. As an example Robert Kiyosaki was proven not to have a "Rich Dad" over a decade back. Ten years on "Rich Dad" told Kiyosaki a lot more stuff, some of it contradicting what "Rich Dad" originally said. Few people can pull a stunt like that with a straight face much less collect royalties for it. Why is it that his name gets bandied about in so many of these scams? Could it be trite phrases like "don't work for money, make money work for you"?

Rich Daddy Nightmares.JPG

Ruja and her top ropers are simply reading the script, the 99% happy to do the heavy lifting at a significant cost.

It is definitely a cult mentality
    Indeedy...

The Cult of MLM | Individual / Social Impact, Ethics | False Profits Blog

https://www.amazon.com/Amway-Cult-En...9928529&sr=8-1

Cults and MLM – Pink Truth

http://www.amlmskeptic.blogspot.com/...-question.html
    Last edited by ribshaw; 04-01-2017 at 08:42 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    I thought maybe the inflated price was due to it being a printed version, but that isn't specified in the deal nor was I able to find a non-digital version anywhere online. So, I have to assume the DealShaker offer is a digital version as well.
    Okay, so over on BehindMLM, MikeR did find a hardcover version available only from the author's website for $49.97 link to comment

Since ONE is worth zero, it becomes a half off deal.

Not really a deal if you think ONE is worth 9.75 Euro.

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://cointelegraph.com/news/oneco...bling-ethereum

What do people make of this news? Is it credible?

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

April Fools!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

April fools

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't listen to these so called scambusters.

Of course this article is real!!! Do you not think 170 odd listed currencies with "" for value doesn't speak volumes? What the hell, that's because their damn computers can't count that high.
    You don't just get listed and start trading if you are running a scam like these jealous haters keep alluding. There's heady rigmarole involved.

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

One-Coin is listed right ahead of EDR whose chart looks nothing like a Pump And Dump Definition | Investopedia. In fact "Dinar" means quality investment in Iraqi. Gadzooks, if someone did use Dinar in a scam I serously doubt people would fall for it twice.

17. E-Dinar Coin (0.16%)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

EDR gives up to 0.65% daily staking rewards and an affiliated referral bonus user network.
    Cryptocurrency E-Dinar Coin Gives you 20% Return Per Month

The principle of the E-Dinar Coin algorithm is as follows: during the performance of the transaction it is must be confirmed tenfold; each of the computers, confirming the transaction, receives remuneration that is calculated in the following way: it takes into account the age of the coins that are stored in the user's account and upon the reach of the age of adulthood it increases within a number of days (period) depending on the amount that was held in the account of your wallet and multiplied by the interest rate (up to 0.65% per day). E-Dinar Coin: Revolutionary New-Generation Cryptocurrency

What a pump and dump looks like.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    April Fools!
    D'oh!!!

I didn't read the last paragraph, no wonder my friend hadn't sent the link to me, the OneCoin 'family' would have been onto that like a fly on s**t.

Hitman

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great news you can exchange your Onecoin for OFC. Urban Dictionary: ofc

Right off the bat Ruja is violating US Securities laws to the extent she is soliciting from US investors.

In general, securities sold in the U.S. must be registered.

https://www.sec.gov/answers/about-lawsshtml.html

Including:
    financial statements certified by independent accountants.

She mentions a listing on an "Asian" exchange, can't get more generic than that. Wouldn't want any of the Bitcoin Cabal finding out there are no registration documents by giving a real update.

The used car tactics of buying Onecoin in February for double the shares was a classy touch. Why would an investment before March 1 be valued at twice what it's worth? Who the hell does that and stays in business? Shocking she didn't have to check with her manger first.

Used Car Tactics.JPG

Huge merchant platform "want" to build a million merchants. =More empty promises of future bigness.

FX Platform=Scammers love them some FX.

Remittances=The only remittances Onecoin will profit from are whatever the dummies keep sending Ruja.

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

She mentions a listing on an "Asian" exchange, can't get more generic than that. Wouldn't want any of the Bitcoin Cabal finding out there are no registration documents by giving a real update.

The used car tactics of buying Onecoin in February for double the shares was a classy touch. Why would an investment before March 1 be valued at twice what it's worth? Who the hell does that and stays in business? Shocking she didn't have to check with her manger first.

Huge merchant platform "want" to build a million merchants. =More empty promises of future bigness.

FX Platform=Scammers love them some FX.

Remittances=The only remittances Onecoin will profit from are whatever the dummies keep sending Ruja.
    I believe the Asian country is Hong Kong, well that is what I was told a couple of months ago.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe the Asian country is Hong Kong, well that is what I was told a couple of months ago.
    People need to seriously ask why it's a mystery if not flim-flam masking the odor of red herring?

Here's a problem right off the bat, Onecoin is in violation of both Hong Kong's Safe Harbor and IPO rules for soliciting investors. (Internet Marketing PMA types, that's bad Mmm-KAY)

I know ZERO about Hong Kong law and this took me 15 minutes to compile. Someone scoring 120 LSAT could have provided more competent legal guidance to Onecoin, which tells me they have none. Ergo no Hong Kong IPO, not even on the GEM market.

Quote Originally Posted by Private Placement – Matters of Domestic Concern and Safe Harbors

Subject to the limit on the number of shareholders, a private company may place its shares or debentures privately pursuant to negotiations with potential investors. The directors and/or advisors of a company will have to ensure that such solicitation of interest will not fall foul of the “offer to the public” requirements under theCompanies (Winding Up and Miscellaneous Provisions) Ordinance (Cap 32) (“CWUMPO”).

Statutory Safe Harbors

Currently, there are 12 safe harbors of which four types have been commonly relied on to facilitate private placement in Hong Kong namely:

An offer made only to “professional investors”;
    An offer to not more than 50 persons;
    An offer in respect of which the total consideration payable for the shares or debentures concerned does not exceed HK$5 million; and
    An offer in respect of which the minimum investment amount payable by an investor is not less than HK$500,000.

Private fund raisings in Hong Kong - avoiding pitfalls - Lexology
    Ruja herself told everyone just how bad they screwed the pooch on that.

Opps.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Listing requirements
    The first step in converting from private to public is to undertake a process called due diligence. Due diligence is the analysis and valuation of a company and is usually performed by a professional accountancy firm.
    A real update to "owners" which is what Onecoin buyers are in this business would provide the name of the accountancy doing the Due Diligence.

Based on the valuation report, which is prepared by an appointed valuer, a value is assigned to the company and an appropriate number of shares are issued.

At this stage, the investing public is offered an opportunity to buy the shares of the company.
    Ruja has been offering shares to the public long before this step has been completed. Anyone remember the February push?? Not only does Onecoin have two sets of books, to be believed they will need two groups of valuers.

ONECOINS PHONY IPO.JPG

This is called the Initial Public Offering (IPO). The procedure involves deciding the number and the issue price of shares to be issued. The company will then have to submit a draft prospectus to the Stock Exchange for its comments and approval.
    MEH, I'm sure this is more of a suggestion on the part of the authorities.

The company must proceed to identify underwriters who would be responsible for distributing the securities of the company during a share offering.
    Ehh, we'll use this guy.

Onecoin underwriter.JPG

The next step is to apply for a listing and permission to deal with the Stock Exchange. For this purpose the company must appoint a suitable sponsor for its listing proposal.
    Maybe him?

my magic hat.jpg

Once the company receives authorization from the Stock Exchange it must register the prospectus with the Companies Registry and publish it so as to make it available to the general public. It must also advertise an announcement regarding the placing on the Stock Exchange’s website. The company can then proceed to authorize the allotment of shares and issue of share certificates
    lie.JPG

Depending on the complexity of the company, the listing process may vary between 4 months to ain't going to f^cking happen in the case of Onecoin.

https://www.guidemehongkong.com/inco...considerations
    Last edited by ribshaw; 04-02-2017 at 04:56 PM.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

People need to seriously ask why it's a mystery if not flim-flam masking the odor of red herring?

Here's a problem right off the bat, Onecoin is in violation of both Hong Kong's Safe Harbor and IPO rules for soliciting investors. (Internet Marketing PMA types, that's bad Mmm-KAY)

I know ZERO about Hong Kong law and this took me 15 minutes to compile. Someone scoring 120 LSAT could have provided more competent legal guidance to Onecoin, which tells me they have none. Ergo no Hong Kong IPO, not even on the GEM market.

Ruja herself told everyone just how bad they screwed the pooch on that.

Opps.JPG

A real update to "owners" which is what Onecoin buyers are in this business would provide the name of the accountancy doing the Due Diligence.

Ruja has been offering shares to the public long before this step has been completed. Anyone remember the February push?? Not only does Onecoin have two sets of books, to be believed they will need two groups of valuers.

ONECOINS PHONY IPO.JPG

MEH, I'm sure this is more of a suggestion on the part of the authorities.

Ehh, we'll use this guy.

Onecoin underwriter.JPG

Maybe him?

my magic hat.jpg

lie.JPG

Depending on the complexity of the company, the listing process may vary between 4 months to ain't going to f^cking happen in the case of Onecoin.

https://www.guidemehongkong.com/inco...considerations
    Excellent breakdown, unfortunately, no matter what you say to OneCoiners, they won't believe logic and evidence. In their eyes, Ruja can do no wrong and will make them millionaires. Can you imagine that, she is going to make 3 million people millionaires? Has there been anyone in the history of the business world that has made so many people rich?

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent breakdown, unfortunately, no matter what you say to OneCoiners, they won't believe logic and evidence. In their eyes, Ruja can do no wrong and will make them millionaires. Can you imagine that, she is going to make 3 million people millionaires? Has there been anyone in the history of the business world that has made so many people rich?
    Not one singular person, but there were a lot made during the gold rush; and most of them were the people who sold the shovels, mining pans, and other hardware required to mine gold.
    EagleOne

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you imagine that, she is going to make 3 million people millionaires?

That would be more people than visited her site last month and a quarter of those bounced. Few hundred thousand tops and I'll bet many of those have multiple accounts so they can cheat their sponsors out of commission. What's more telling is how imprssed the people arriving from Dealshaker have been.

Total Visits 2.90M
    Bounce Rate 28.99%

https://www.similarweb.com/website/onelife.eu

Dealshaker, training, and events heading em shall we say the south.

Dealshaker no more.JPG

All one big closed loop of shame, folks better suss out the best Dealshaker offers for tissues as the tears will be a flowing.

Total Visits 398.90K
    Bounce Rate 49.45%
    https://www.similarweb.com/website/onecoin.eu#overview

One big closed loop of shame.JPG

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent breakdown
    Thank you

Unfortunately, no matter what you say to OneCoiners, they won't believe logic and evidence.

In their eyes, Ruja can do no wrong and will make them millionaires.
    Very true.

When the IPO is delayed until 2019 there will be believers, Onecoin Database hacked coins go missing believers, Ruja pulls a Houdini, Elvis sightings. If they weren't all dead Charles Ponzi would maintain a few hangers on. Hell, some people still proffer the moon landings were faked. Admittedly though due to time constraints I'm accepting the veracity on spec.

Most people I hope can stop on page one of any of these threads having confirmed whatever suspicions they had. Once in a while we get people like yourself that will join and ask questions, sadly not enough. The folks I generally remember were promoting the scam du jour and wanted to challenge our methods, like this sad sack http://www.realscam.com/f8/traffic-m...html#post93247.

We can only plant the seeds, if they forsake watering today in hopes of drinking wine tomorrow...

Attachment 18616

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Very true.

When the IPO is delayed until 2019 there will be believers, Onecoin Database hacked coins go missing believers, Ruja pulls a Houdini, Elvis sightings. If they weren't all dead Charles Ponzi would maintain a few hangers on. Hell, some people still proffer the moon landings were faked. Admittedly though due to time constraints I'm accepting the veracity on spec.

Most people I hope can stop on page one of any of these threads having confirmed whatever suspicions they had. Once in a while we get people like yourself that will join and ask questions, sadly not enough. The folks I generally remember were promoting the scam du jour and wanted to challenge our methods, like this sad sack http://www.realscam.com/f8/traffic-m...html#post93247.

We can only plant the seeds, if they forsake watering today in hopes of drinking wine tomorrow...

Attachment 18616
    Hi

I know my first message was short and sweet and it looked as though I was trolling, but that was only because I typed a long message on three occasions and tried to post it and each time it wouldn't let me, so I thought I would try a shorter one and it went through.

I think once a person has been hooked into a Ponzi, no matter what you say to them, they won't accept it until their money has gone and in some cases even then, they still have a belief that it will come through somehow.

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I know my first message was short and sweet and it looked as though I was trolling
    you did kinda come in guns a blazin'

Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know my first message was short and sweet and it looked as though I was trolling, but that was only because I typed a long message on three occasions and tried to post it and each time it wouldn't let me
    A likely story clickbait.

troll.jpg

I think once a person has been hooked into a Ponzi, no matter what you say to them, they won't accept it until their money has gone and in some cases even then, they still have a belief that it will come through somehow.
    Perhaps next we need to explore why you are so jealous of your friend's impending succss ?

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A likely story clickbait.

troll.jpg

Perhaps next we need to explore why you are so jealous of your friend's impending succss ?
    Apparently, he is now saying that he won't make millions but tens of thousands only as there aren't enough coins in circulation.

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0UB2vgS_klU

This was posted on behindmlm. Very interesting!

It's wonderful that these people, especially the crypto experts, are helping to expose OneCoin. Tim Tayshun has done an amazing job.

Sad part is, if people knew not to join any and all MLMs and endless chain opps, which are all littered with thieves, this would've never happened. OneCoin never was about cryptocurrency, and Amway isn't about soap. (Broken record I know)

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post