Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paid2Save - value driven buying club or the next money game?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Paid2Save - value driven buying club or the next money game?

Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cashback33 View Post

The testimonial I want to share today is on the over $3600 in savings my family and I have had with the Paid2Save App. We have not changed the places we shop or the products and services we use. We like to shop local first, so if we have a merchant that is not on the app we ask them to get on the app so they can share all their great offers with us and we can share it with all our friends.
    Please address the issues in the thread and provide proof of your claims.

=================================================

Paid2Save drive by posters sounding a lot like these people.

Earn MASSIVE INCOME$$$ Helping Others Get Paid to Shop Online!!!

- IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A JOB, THIS IS NOT IT! THIS IS A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOURSELF TO HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF YOUR OWN TIME AND INCOME EARNING!

-LOOKING FOR: -OPEN/BUSINESS MINDED INDIVIDUALS
    -THOSE WHO WANT MORE IN LIFE
    -SERIOUS ABOUT BUILDING A LARGE INCOME ON THE SIDE
    -WANTING A HOME BASED BUSINESS

-GET PAID $$$ TO HELP OTHERS DO WHAT THEY DO ALL THE TIME WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!

-EARN UP TO "$1,500-$25,000" (PER WEEK)-- !

-NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY-- HELP IS PROVIDED! HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, SEO YOUR DEFINITELY SUITABLE TO EXCEED QUICKER!!!

IF YOU FEEL LIKE THIS IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE(WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON). I DARE YOU TO TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP ON REACHING SUCCESS WHICH IS GETTING KNOWLEDGE OR ASKING QUESTIONS! PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS RIGHT AWAY!

Married to an Ambot: Get Paid To Shop Online? Probably Amway Scam
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we have Genesis Global Network and Argent Global Network playing in this space, or at least trying to participate. GGN is still in Beta Test and won't be in full operation until April, and AGN shut down to re-vamp and was to have re-launched on 1/31/15 but so far has not fully re-launched. Then we had PlanB4You but its owner just got tossed in the pokie for running an illegal pyramid scheme and facing trial.

It makes no difference because the Apple App is going to put all of them out of business. Enjoy the ride while you can, but your days are numbered.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    no, you don't. If you are a legitimate business owner, you are (hopefully) providing a service.

No, they don't. that's got to be the most absurd statement I have ever seen as an excuse to join a scam.

If you really have 3200 customers, you don't need any help 'recruiting' people for your biz.

Whip, you are remarkably ignorant.

Colleges recruit.

Churches recruit.

Sports teams recruit.

BUSINESSES recruit.

Even the corporation you slave 40 hours a week for, recruits.

I see people like you all across the internet. There is so much anger/emotion behind your ignorant responses.

You're just salty because you joined an MLM and didn't win.

Have a fantastic day, champ.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by codyggg View Post

Colleges recruit.

Churches recruit.

Sports teams recruit.

BUSINESSES recruit.

I see people like you all across the internet. There is so much anger/emotion behind your ignorant responses.

Have a fantastic day, champ.
    and of course, you know nothing. shocking i say.
    your psychic abilities have fail you once again charlatan.

Post Thanks / Like

And yet he gets this which doesn't say much for you.

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/te...pyramid-scheme

Your income is based mainly on the number of people you recruit

LOL who could have saw this coming? Whip has his own business.

Wrong again. Whip like many I deduce is tired of six people showing up to a thread with so little business related to say. Amazing what a bunch of simpletons are drawn to the endless recruiting model. The lack of cogent responses are all people need to recognize P2S for what it is.

Last edited by ribshaw; 04-08-2015 at 12:52 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You sure put a nice spin on something you clearly know nothing about. Actually,you are paid to save. If you don't have the app,you can't save.If you can't save,you cant refer another consumer to the program. If you do get the paid2save app and you pass it on to a friend,you get a portion of what your friend spends etc. The differential of what paid2save gets and what is offered to the shoppers is what funds the downline. Other packages are offered as an incentive and are worth WAY MORE than what is paid for them. Paid2Save has to offer a product or it would be considered a pyramid. The People that trash Paid2Save are either people burned by MLM"S ,or plant's as in the competition. Which are you ? Gary Fletcher

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bluffley View Post
    You sure put a nice spin on something you clearly know nothing about. Actually,you are paid to save. If you don't have the app,you can't save.If you can't save,you cant refer another consumer to the program. If you do get the paid2save app and you pass it on to a friend,you get a portion of what your friend spends etc. The differential of what paid2save gets and what is offered to the shoppers is what funds the downline. Other packages are offered as an incentive and are worth WAY MORE than what is paid for them. Paid2Save has to offer a product or it would be considered a pyramid. The People that trash Paid2Save are either people burned by MLM"S ,or plant's as in the competition. Which are you ? Gary Fletcher
    Yet another kid who doesn't understand what a pyramid scheme is.
    Gary, having a product is not a defense against being a pyramid. Not having a product isn't even mentioned in the definition of what a pyramid scheme is. Try doing some research.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As much as i think Paid2Save is great,you sound too much like one of these get rich quick huckster pitch men. The get rich in your face pitch turns many people off as it does me. Good thing i like Paid2Save already or i would have been turned off by your pitch.

Post Thanks / Like

First of all, this so-called kid is 55y/o. If you examined the structure of Paid2Save from top to bottom it would take the wind out of any argument you have mr, know-it-all. I realize that is not the model for all pyramid schemes, but there are ones that are the exception to the rule.

Post Thanks / Like

A scam to some people is anything that does not work for them regardless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As much as i think Paid2Save is great,you sound too much like one of these get rich quick huckster pitch men. The get rich in your face pitch turns many people off as it does me. Good thing i like Paid2Save already or i would have been turned off by your pitch.
    lol. This doesn't even make any sense.

Post Thanks / Like

First of all, this so-called kid is 55y/o. If you examined the structure of Paid2Save from top to bottom it would take the wind out of any argument you have mr, know-it-all. I realize that is not the model for all pyramid schemes, but there are ones that are the exception to the rule.
    I wasn't talking about Paid2Save's structure, Gary. I was pointing out the fallacy in your own choice of wording.
    The same fallacy that many chain letters make by trying to offer a dubious 'product' as a red herring to disguise that they are indeed a chain letter.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

The People that trash Paid2Save are either people burned by MLM"S ,or plant's as in the competition. Which are you ? Gary Fletcher
    psychic ability failure once again.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    lol. This doesn't even make any sense.
    scammers don't.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The People that trash Paid2Save are either people burned by MLM"S ,or plant's as in the competition. Which are you ?
    That you asked rather than assessed is very typical of those that think they have found "the next big thing." One of these...

1. Some loudmouth on the internet.
    2. Someone recruiting for his own scam by bashing other scams.
    3. Someone spurned MLM failure.
    4. None of the Above

You sure put a nice spin on something you clearly know nothing about.
    Clearly, thank heavens my keyboard converts the crayons I write with into legible text or I would really look stupid.

Actually,you are paid to save. If you don't have the app,you can't save.If you can't save,you cant refer another consumer to the program. If you do get the paid2save app and you pass it on to a friend,you get a portion of what your friend spends etc. The differential of what paid2save gets and what is offered to the shoppers is what funds the downline. Other packages are offered as an incentive and are worth WAY MORE than what is paid for them. Paid2Save has to offer a product or it would be considered a pyramid.
    Actually, what you just described is Pyramidesque. Endlessly selling the "opportunity" to sell an "opportunity" to get paid tiny kickbacks on discounts in a network that barley exists. Color me skeptical.

If you examined the structure of Paid2Save from top to bottom it would take the wind out of any argument you have mr, know-it-all.
    If we had verifiable merchants that were not part of the scheme discuss the network it would make for a much more serious discussion. The only merchant that posted was Bugdoc, and his business didn't show in the discount network when I looked. Other than that one post rants from affiliates with no meat about all these great discounts and this massive network, take it all on spec I suppose.

I belong to a warehouse club that costs $100 for the year. Get 2% back on every purchase to spend at the store. I easily cover the cost of my membership with weekly shopping and then some. Prices are good, convenience is great. There are also a panoply of services from discounted movie tickets, to gift cards, to vacations and cars that are available. Is it always the best deal, no but there is also something called the web which is like magic in a box.

P2S has repackaged what is already available and called it a business opportunity, and five or ten more reps showing up and ranting without details does little to disprove this.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 04-19-2015 at 12:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BugDoc View Post
    I am a pest control merchant who looked at Lyoness, who looked at Flexkom, and who looked at Savvi and I rejected all 3 because of the high cost per customer ratio and/or the high startup costs. I also looked at Groupon and traditional SEO services. The reason I looked is that I recruit. I recruit people with roaches. I recruit people with ants. I recruit people with spiders. I recruit people with termites. I even recruit people with no bugs who want to keep it that way. Every business I have ever seen recruits. In July I looked at Paid2Save as a way to recruit more people with or without bugs.

I joined Paid2Save as a merchant because I couldn't find any other business that would bring new customers to my door for 10% of one transaction with no setup fees, no monthly fees, and no hardware or software fees.

I joined Paid2Save as a merchant because yellow pages, my advertising method of choice for years, is dead.

I joined Paid2Save as a merchant because I can't afford to give a 50% discount on Groupon and split the remaining 50% with them leaving me a 25% net.

I joined Paid2Save as a merchant because I was shown how I can give the app to my 3200+ current customers, never pay a fee for them, and make 5% of each transaction fee they generate by shopping elsewhere on the app.

I then looked at the benefits of becoming a brand partner like it appears you have. I found a few discrepancies in your research and that is probably because their isn't much info out there. In all fairness I think we should look at them individually just like you did. First let's look at the 3 levels of membership. Your quoted prices are correct but 1 item is left out and 1 is incorrect. First, the back office for the brand partner is $12.95 per month. If a brand partner chooses the Ultimate Club, this fee is included. That decreases the monthly added cost of Teladoc to $7.05. The Teladoc program in Paid2Save is a family plan and it has no co-pays. To me that seems like a good price. As I calculate it, Paid2Save DOES NOT charge $20 for a $4.99 benefit. You also failed to mention that the Ultimate Club gives a $50 Restaurant.com gift card for the already mentioned $49.95. I eat out regularly, so as I see it, I am getting far more value than I am spending.

Another perk of becoming a brand partner as opposed to a free merchant was the commissions I would earn. As a free merchant, I make 5% of the transaction fee generated by my personally referred customers. As a paid merchant (Brand Partner), I will make 10% of the transaction fees from my customers plus a percentage of the fees generated by anyone they refer the app to also - and anyone they refer, and anyone they refer, and on and on. Word of Mouth advertising on steroids. My customers can also sign up their other favorite merchants for free and both they and I will get paid on the transaction fees that occur through the app at those merchants. I have paid my customers to advertise for me for years with referral fees - now my advertising company is paying them to do it for me.

As for the Apple Pay, what's the big deal. Only 14.8% of the market can utilize it.

I fully understand your negativity about all of the lotions and potions and drinks and pills that are marked up what seems like 400% to pay people for internal consumption. But don't automatically lump Paid2Save in with them simply because it has some similarities. All business share some similarities. This program works as a stand alone advertising model for business owners looking to break into the smartphone revolution with no up front money. This business model works for consumers who want to tap into 9000+ merchants nationwide for discounted shopping and incentivized sharing income. And this business model works for entrepreneurs looking to build a residual income with a company that is projecting a customer to brand partner ratio of greater than 10-1. If you or anyone else needs any more info to fill in the holes of your research, send me a message or post here. I look forward to watching this thread.
    How is that app working out for ya now since they quit monetizing it to the reps. Looks like a LONG haul for you guys and I mean LONG.

Post Thanks / Like

Bluffley how is that app workin for ya now that you can't make any money off it now. Recruit recruit recruit is all you hear now isn't it. That is a pyramid scheme.

Post Thanks / Like

Your post is one of the most ignorant I have ever seen. Your analogies are ridiculous but that is probably what they taught you to say. How is that app workin for ya now that they quit monetizing it to reps?

Post Thanks / Like

You can get the same deals all over the interent. P2S does not have the market on deals.

Post Thanks / Like

How is that app thing workin for ya now since they quit paying you guys for it's use? Also how do you sit there and say you made thousands of dollars when people use the app when you were only paid 1 to 2 cents per impression.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    How is that app working out for ya now since they quit monetizing it to the reps. Looks like a LONG haul for you guys and I mean LONG.
    If you have any more details please post. If I am understanding what you are saying the affiliates built out the P2S merchant network and got shown the door for their trouble.

Maybe they should sue...

NO CLASS ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY
    GENERAL ACTION OR JOINDER OR CONSOLIDATION OF ANY CLAIM WITH A CLAIM OF
    ANOTHER PERSON OR CLASS OF CLAIMANTS SHALL BE ALLOWABLE. http://www.realscam.com/f9/paid2save...384/#post76258

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    If you have any more details please post. If I am understanding what you are saying the affiliates built out the P2S merchant network and got shown the door for their trouble.

Maybe they should sue...

NO CLASS ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY
    GENERAL ACTION OR JOINDER OR CONSOLIDATION OF ANY CLAIM WITH A CLAIM OF
    ANOTHER PERSON OR CLASS OF CLAIMANTS SHALL BE ALLOWABLE. http://www.realscam.com/f9/paid2save...384/#post76258
    From what I understand they are no longer paying reps for merchant transactions and won't until they reach a certain level of downloads. I think 1 million. So right now what I hear is it is ALL about recruiting and getting paid off signup bonuses. I don't know how many "customers" outside of the company are buying their ultimate packages but my suspicion is very very few if any. It is the "qualifying" factor for the business and others make money off that monthly autoship.

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Paid2save is a Pay-To-Play pyramid scheme and a scam.