Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paradigm Shift being Promoted in Facebook

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Paradigm Shift being Promoted in Facebook

Just got a message in Facebook sent to several people. This is the first advertisement I have received in my messages there.

https://ultimatepowerprofits.com/ind...name=valerie44

Dear Partner,

GlobalOne is a worldwide leader in wealth support services, social business center development, global consumer product development and humanitarian outreach.

GlobalOne is committed to expanding its core affiliate and partner business centers while being socially responsible in delivering humanitarian outreach, green technology and ecologically renewable products.

GlobalOne produces and distributes proprietary wealth management and financial research materials, consumer products and services aGeneral Information: http://ultimatepowerprofits.com/valerie44

A professional overview of the benefits of owning your own business and how EOW can be used to assure success! - ELEMENTS OF WEALTH - INTRODUCTION - YouTube

Signup here: http://ultimatepowerprofits.com/valerie44

To Your Success,
    The iGo Team
    Valerie Nel

To unsubscribe please hit the Reply Button!

I know that there are some threads in here on this subject but I could not find them. This will definitely be a problem if FB is allowing "friends" to send ads to personal messages. Going to check further on this but I will be away most of the day.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Paradigm Shift being Promoted in Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Just got a message in Facebook sent to several people. This is the first advertisement I have received in my messages there.

I know that there are some threads in here on this subject but I could not find them. This will definitely be a problem if FB is allowing "friends" to send ads to personal messages. Going to check further on this but I will be away most of the day.
    Apparently the problem is not confined to HYIPs and get-rich-quick spam:

BGR website
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Apparently the problem is not confined to HYIPs and get-rich-quick spam:

BGR website
    Off Topic I KNOW but I could not resist it.

I clicked the link to the BGR website which you supplied and decided that it is about time I tried the Chrome browser. The idea of being able to replace irritatating political rants with enchanting cat pictures struck me as a brilliant way of shutting people up who abuse the PM systems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the link LRM! I also went there:

9:53 PM
    Recent changes to Facebook’s (FB) Edgerank, the algorithm that’s responsible for displaying items on a user’s Newsfeed, have angered privacy groups who say the new policy will actually produce more spam than reducing it. According to Forbes’ Jeff Bercovici, Facebook’s VP of global marketing solutions Carol Everson said on Tuesday that the social network is reducing spam by using “Suggests Posts” – “non-connected page posts” that show a brand’s ads even if a user and their friends don’t “like” or support them. Bercovici argues that Facebook’s new approach to targeting brands at users contradicts its claims of reducing spam by doling out spam that users don’t connect with.

As expected, Everson’s response to clogging the Newsfeed with brand ads that users don’t support was: “You may not be a fan of a brand, but maybe everyone in your network is talking about it, so we think you might be interested in it,” and she said there are “literally more than a thousand signals” that go into displaying “relevant” brand ads.
    Facebook spam response: Social network reduces spam by spamming more | BGR

I responded to that message as reply to all and told them it was a scam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Off Topic I KNOW but I could not resist it.

I clicked the link to the BGR website which you supplied and decided that it is about time I tried the Chrome browser. The idea of being able to replace irritatating political rants with enchanting cat pictures struck me as a brilliant way of shutting people up who abuse the PM systems.
    It is not really off topic as Facebook is mentioned in the title. When ads appear on my timeline I click on them and tell them I don't like this (something to that effect). That way you don't have to look at something that offends you. I still have yet to give up my IE browser.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It is also being promoted in Adland -

https://www.ultimatepowerprofits.com...username=mypro (Paradigm Shift)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is another one I received in CHAT this morning and I had a reply to this person.

Hi Sara, I like to invite you to an opportunity that is ranked 835 on Alexa Website! It broked all barriers in online money making business! Signup is free: http://ultimatepowerprofits.com/valerie44

In the meantime here is A professional overview of the benefits of owning your own business and how EOW can be used to assure success! - ELEMENTS OF WEALTH - INTRODUCTION - YouTube

Merry Chrismas & Happy 2013!

My response:

Merry Christmas! However, please do remove me from your ad list. I am a scam-buster and what you are promoting is scam. Thank you

Her response:
    I don't think so Sara! But thank you for replying I'll remove you!

Just for info I clicked on the ultimatepower link and since this message back to her.
    The link you sent me on the ultimatepower thing gives this message when I click on it: The link you are trying to visit has been classified as potentially abusive by a Facebook partner. To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit Facebook's Security Page. Please also read the Wikipedia articles on malware and phishing.

Get the free Web of Trust add-on today!

Avoid untrustworthy links before they lead you to trouble

Now we have all been exposed to WOT in the last few days so if someone has a beef with you they will give a bad opinion at WOT site. However, I do believe we need to do further DD on Paradigm Shift because if it is being advertised and promoted in Adlandpro, it definitely needs further digging.

I have no personal problem with this person and am sending her a link to come here to RS and give her opinion or verification of what she is promoting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How easy is it to get paid over and over and over again... Very Easy! The below examples outline how quickly great things happen when you refer others... The following examples assist you in comprehending just how BIG of a Paradigm Shift this platform is.

Below is something amazing, something you have never seen before... It shows just how many times you get paid when you and others refer Members*...

https://www.ultimatepowerprofits.com/

Has anyone done their DD on this one??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Alexa

Comments: Welcome to Global One Companies, LLC. Global One was founded by Scott Evans who has hit a home run with Global Ultimate Power Profits. First Take a quick peak at my link and become a FREE Affiliate member. This is just a pre-launch page for our FREE Affiliate members, so please don't judge this as not flashy/professional enough etc. Believe me you'll see amazing Further down the further you go. FREE to Join www(dot)ultimatepowerprofits(dot)com/pioneerpowerprofits We are not a penny auction or investment business but we have fun features like points and a marketing machine. Years in the making, & perfectly timed & positioned, Perfectly funded, and Launching sometime in September 2012! Ultimate Power Profits....The Basics: This is the lifetime work of owner Scott Evans..he wanted to create a business where everyone made money... ~Launching very soon ~100% active participants earn many times a month due to unique patent pending "Spinfinity"
 ...active is defined as paying a monthly fee..the min. is $10 ~Commissions are payed out according to the compensation model...eg. $10 level receives the same as the $100 level in commissions in the same situation ~Referring people is optional...however participants who do refer increase their income through a generous matching bonus program and leader bonus program. Special Marketing Machine program will help generate personal referrals, making referring possible for everyone.

-------

Comments: Hey everyone Let me just start off by saying I have been in this industry for many years now and as much as I hate to say this but this company is a scam! Now when I say scam I don't mean that they aren't paying out because they are, But they are professional liars! in other words, they are "Cons". I have been with this company since July. Everything they have claimed and stated has not yet happened! Actually everything they said has been the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they promised us, the members! I am one of the leaders of global one and have about 4000 people payed under me. after this month is over I will have exactly 0 in my downline because this company has legally fraud us all! What really amazed me is that they pay the members 2 percent every month! Lets say I recruit Bob as a platinum member($100) I will only get 2 dollars of it! What a joke! Also they expect us to go out there and recruit without a legit website! We have no website to even promote or even help us in anyway possible. Also we were promised 3 compensation plans working at the same time and now we are left with 1 until there comp plan comes back from the "attorneys office" to be checked out for! They claim this company has been under construction for 6 years and they still haven't checked the compensation plan out! Again this company is a JOKE! Now if you are smart you would take my words into consideration.

You can read more here...

Ultimatepowerprofits.com Site Info

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Question 3. When will SEC start an investigation on Ultimate Power Profits Venue?

Given the example of ZeekRewards you guys have maximum of year and a half in your deposit. The worst case scenario is "no launch at all". Meaning it was a great tester of "power of network rumor" and "people hype around". The best case scenario you make couple of grands and then you get to see SEC coming at you. (Saying well at least I got my money plus some extra)

So my advice,

Put two scenarios onto scale...evaluate...think about it...and make a decision that will not dissappoint you.

Question 4. Who is the man behind UPP and Spinfinity?

I believe his name is Scott Evans. He is said to have Global Intensions to do Global Good. Well it is nice. Though I would love to have a detailed background on him and his projects. If anyone reading this post has some prior info on him please send it to me via e-mail : joshkerimov at yahoo dot com
    So far all I found on him is written on blogs and web-pages. Some better source of informaion would be appreciated.

Good luck to everyone who is on his journey to success and may God bless you in your struggle to get out of Day-to-Day Routine!"

.: Ultimate Power Profits (The Next Victim of SEC)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

[ Letter from the Founder ]

Phase 2 is here, it just didn’t go as planned our first couple of days … It was good, but not great heading into the weekend.

It was a monumental responsibility getting hundreds-of-thousands of you around the world synced to go live over a couple of days — Add in working with hundreds of banking institutions and payment methods in hundreds of countries around the world — Mix it with our global computer network that, put simply, wasn’t humming on all cylinders … This wasn’t the next step to Phase 2 we had shot for and expected of ourselves.

We asked if we are up front and straightforward with you with the ups and downs, that you would extend a bit of leniency in these early days of Phase 2 — We’re asking for a bit of that clemency over the next few days.

With the servers acting up and internal hitches with our worldwide network of banking systems we simply could not get all Members and Customers live, product paid for, and into the system these first couple of days. We did get many many tens-of-thousands ready to go, however there are more we need to get into the system and this is going to take the first part of the week.

With that, we apologetically need to move the first Commission Computation to the 7th with payment on the 10th — You know we will give it our all (day in and day out) to make this timeline happen. And when the first commissions are paid, they will be paid every 3 days from that point on.

It’s getting there … It’s good, and know we are striving for great ~~ Scott and the GO Team

Last page and last comment from Brandywine:

Originally Posted by absolutely6 View Post
    My payment went late yesterday, i am a founder and paid platinum last month as well as this month. I don't have referrals so how much would i make?

Right now,a big fat zero.

Any further info on this??

Post Thanks / Like

It's never a good sign when the HYIP ponzi in question can't even make the FIRST payment.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Valerie Nel Sara I hope you have done your home work! This is a terrible accusation you spread! If I, for somehow accidently send you a email in friends on F/B it is not to say it is a scam, it was only a mistake! and worst of all to put me on a scam list! I don't have words for this! I have a reputation to think of and eMail Marketing is my bread and butter! Here in your own words: I know that there are some threads in here on this subject but I could not find them.
    The audacity of this person to post this comment on my FB timeline as a comment under a thank you for birthday wishes. No wonder she is offended, she must be in this very deep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    It's never a good sign when the HYIP ponzi in question can't even make the FIRST payment.
    LRM, this has turned into a battle on FB but I know how to report people also. Will see what happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This looks much like Global Domains (GDI)

ELEMENTS OF WEALTH - INTRODUCTION - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another marketing Guru - Scott Evans

Behind the creation of GlobalOne companies and UltimatePowerProfits stands Mr. Scott Evans.

For three decades Scotty Evans has combined business savvy and foresight, visionary know-how developing new business ventures, patented innovations, formulating successful marketing campaigns, and a long list of additional accomplishments. A true entrepreneur in every sense.

Mr. Evans most recent endeavor is GlobalOne Companies. As a Member you are witnessing firsthand and participating in how vision and teamwork can inspire and re-invent an entire global trillion dollar industry – You are part of the Paradigm Shift.

Scott Evans, GlobalOne Founder and Owner CV | Tags Trading

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/GlobalOneFounders

Biography

My name is Xavier and I'm the Admin of this page. This is NOT a Corporate Page, only my personal page to represent my Affiliation solely as a Founder of Global One Ultimate Power Profits. I'm also the admin of Frustrated Network Marketers Group and Page. I strive to help as many people reach their true potential as possible. I'm originally from NY, and Now live in Arizona with my Wife and 2 Daught
    ers. I've been online marketing for a short while but have spent many hours absorbing as much as possible, and I gladly share what I know with fellow marketers on my team and within my Facebook Group. I'm very approachable for the most part, so please don't hesitate to send me a message hello, or ask any questions that you may have in regards to online marketing. If I don't know, I'll do my best to point you in the right direction :)

Post Thanks / Like

https://ultimatepowerprofits.com/ind...name=valerie44

Dear Partner,

GlobalOne is a worldwide leader in wealth support services, social business center development, global consumer product development and humanitarian outreach.

GlobalOne is committed to expanding its core affiliate and partner business centers while being socially responsible in delivering humanitarian outreach, green technology and ecologically renewable products.

GlobalOne produces and distributes proprietary wealth management and financial research materials, consumer products and services aGeneral Information: http://ultimatepowerprofits.com/valerie44

A professional overview of the benefits of owning your own business and how EOW can be used to assure success! - ELEMENTS OF WEALTH - INTRODUCTION - YouTube

Signup here: http://ultimatepowerprofits.com/valerie44

To Your Success,
    The iGo Team
    Valerie Nel

To unsubscribe please hit the Reply Button!

That is how the rot set in at Adlandpro. Once a site allows spam ads through their personal messaging system,,, it is time to draw the matter to the attention of the authorities. You can inform your ISP because mine had so many complaints about Adlandpro spam that they acted for their users and removed all spam from Scamland.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This was a message I received in Facebook. My personal email is filtered. The only time I had a problem in FB with ads was when I was friends with kcvan and received her feeds - geez it was just like in Adland. I stopped that and finally removed her from friend's list.

If a person claims to make a living from spamming email boxes, I say that is a terrible way to do it. Does anyone read those things anymore??? I guess there are still enough suckers out there that fall for the trash and that is why we expose them here and every place possible to alert more people. It seems the general public has not caught on to the idea that marketers are sales people and "more than likely" there are more lies than truth in any of the shouting ads of getting rich!!

I believe this one will stop and from what I saw from another comment yesterday someone has already reported her to Facebook.

Post Thanks / Like

A reader sent me some info on this "program", it seems that Zeek members are targeted by some of our favorite serial promoters. Some of the names that pop up are Judy Flemming, Jeff Lissoy, Michael Pursley, and more. Also noted is the new program they are touting that is another penny auction "opportunity".
    The more I am around people, the more I like my dog !!

http://www.asdupdates.com/wordpress

Post Thanks / Like

This was a message I received in Facebook. My personal email is filtered. The only time I had a problem in FB with ads was when I was friends with kcvan and received her feeds - geez it was just like in Adland. I stopped that and finally removed her from friend's list.

If a person claims to make a living from spamming email boxes, I say that is a terrible way to do it. Does anyone read those things anymore??? I guess there are still enough suckers out there that fall for the trash and that is why we expose them here and every place possible to alert more people. It seems the general public has not caught on to the idea that marketers are sales people and "more than likely" there are more lies than truth in any of the shouting ads of getting rich!!

I believe this one will stop and from what I saw from another comment yesterday someone has already reported her to Facebook.
    It may be worth investigating Scamlander Paula Frye's presence in Facebook as Kathleen has claimed that Paula was her mentor and current inspiration.

Example of Paula Frye's spamming lessons.

Type http:// then

community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/556254/Paula-Fryes-Help-Forum.aspx

to register for spam lesson from Paula Frye.

Hi,

Here is a small and larger ad that I've been using for Sokule Submit. You are welcome to redo them with your information and use them.

Paula

========================

- NEW 1-click Ads to 100,000 Sokule and Yakamore Members DAILY!!

This is 1-click easy, too!

Your ad goes to ALL Sokule and Yakamore members every single day!

Sokule Submit - the perfect resource tool for every marketer and business owner.

Take care,
    Paula

========================

- NEW TODAY - 1 Click Ads to 100,000 Sokule and Yakamore Members!

Hi,

Jane Mark has just opened something TOTALLY unique!

This is the first time - EVER - that you can advertise to
    EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of SOKULE and YAKAMORE ... DAILY!

That is OVER 100,000 Active Members ... and growing DAILY!

This is the ONLY way to can reach all these members.

And you can put your ads in front ALL OF THEM every single day!

Jane Mark just launched Sokule Submit, and it's a nice one!

Some Benefits include:

==> Advertise DAILY to ALL Sokule and Yakamore members -- Over 100,000 Members!
    ==> 1-Click Submit -- just pop in your ad and click send.
    ==> Search Engine Submitter
    ==> Classified Submitter
    ==> Directory Submitter
    ==> FREE Advertising at 1 Click Marketing Machine

Commissions Paid Weekly at Sokule Submit!

Get Paid 10-40% Commissions, depending on your level of membership.

Earn up to $198.80 a sale!

Join before the crowd gets in!

Jane is letting us get in EARLY, so don't miss out on this one!

Sokule Submit - the perfect resource tool for every marketer and business owner.

Take care,
    Paula

* * My EASY Moneymakers and FREE Advertising Sources Make Money Online with Paula Frye. Free downlines, Solo Ads, Free advertising, easy to work online.

Post Thanks / Like

[COLOR="#0000CD"] It seems the general public has not caught on to the idea that marketers are sales people and "more than likely"
    The general public has not caught on to the fact that most Internet marketers are not doing any marketing. They reproduce mass produced sales spiel and either think that is marketing or they describe themselves as marketers without having any idea what marketing is.

A marketer searches for markets for a new or established product line. He or she conducts proper market research surveys to establish what a customer will pay for product. He or she researches suitable adverting sources for consumers of that product. Kathleen VanBeekom is not a marketer, she is a junk merchant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks P2P and if those 2 are involved in ultimatepowerprofits or promoting something on FB please include it. I have not looked in Adland to see who is promoting this. Kathleen was running with the SoKule thing a long time bragging that the people who started it were just great - it is probably in the EZwealth thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    The general public has not caught on to the fact that most Internet marketers are not doing any marketing. They reproduce mass produced sales spiel and either think that is marketing or they describe themselves as marketers without having any idea what marketing is.

A marketer searches for markets for a new or established product line. He or she conducts proper market research surveys to establish what a customer will pay for product. He or she researches suitable adverting sources for consumers of that product. Kathleen VanBeekom is not a marketer, she is a junk merchant.
    I agree with you on kcvan. With her marketing skills I believe it has been overkill and I would be surprised if she is making much at all these days. I did see her say somewhere and this is not an exact quote, she used to be a waitress. But really this Paradigm Shift is bothering me, it is too large.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks P2P and if those 2 are involved in ultimatepowerprofits or promoting something on FB please include it. I have not looked in Adland to see who is promoting this. Kathleen was running with the SoKule thing a long time bragging that the people who started it were just great - it is probably in the EZwealth thread.
    I took a look at Paula's Facebook friends and found Francisco DeJesus listed as her friend. That guy is generally considered to be the worst spammer ever knopwn on Scamlandpro and one for whom Kathleen fought hard, when she wanted to get him elected as Scamland's POTW.

If anybody is spamming Facebook, DeJesus, VanBeekoom and Paula Frye are three who know all the tricks of the trade.