Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 25 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    I will wait until I find out for sure PS is illegal
    You already know that PS is illegal. You said PS is the last ponzi you are going to be in, so you know what it is.

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want anyone to get hurt.
    Where is this coming from? People have to get hurt for you to get paid. You either want to be in the scamming business or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    Where is this coming from? People have to get hurt for you to get paid. You either want to be in the scamming business or you don't. You can't have it both ways.
    I have no problem turning over assets if the authorities crack down. Until that happens, or if it does, there is more abundance for me and people who I can share it with.

Post Thanks / Like

Some guy named Chris L.
    LOL, Some guy named Chris who hangs around Third and and Saint Chris Street, he hangs around the street lamp twirling his watch Fob and I bet he knows
    someone who knows someone who knows someone and for a can't miss program!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    LOL, Some guy named Chris who hangs around Third and and Saint Chris Street, he hangs around the street lamp twirling his watch Fob and I bet he knows
    someone who knows someone who knows someone and for a can't miss program!
    I don't know, all I know is that there was a growth of $1,000,000 in a matter of days. I signed up for profitable sunrise about 2 weeks ago. It was sitting around 7mil, now it is at 10mil+.

Should it matter who this guy really is? I just see his name when I check my daily interest paid to me mon-fri. I actually check it much less since I get e-mail notifications of how much I was paid.

Post Thanks / Like

I have no problem turning over assets if the authorities crack down. Until that happens, or if it does, there is more abundance for me and people who I can share it with
    Meaning you want to be in the scamming business. Good, don't cry when you end up getting scammed. And you will, if not by PS then by some other scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Meaning you want to be in the scamming business. Good, don't cry when you end up getting scammed. And you will, if not by PS then by some other scam.
    Being a member of PS doesn't mean that I want to live a life of crime. Am I speaking french?

Post Thanks / Like

Being a member of PS doesn't mean that I want to live a life of crime. Am I speaking french?
    You already are, and no, you are speaking Scammer. Is there anything else you wish to know?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    You already are, and no, you are speaking Scammer. Is there anything else you wish to know?
    Are you single?

Post Thanks / Like

Being a member of PS doesn't mean that I want to live a life of crime.
    You already are living it. You are just not living the consequences of it. Not yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, some house-cleaining at MMG. Seems they didn't like some posters comments and my explaining who gets paid to post on the forums.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Being a member of PS doesn't mean that I want to live a life of crime.
    Getting the occasional little old lady or retired parson to invest in the Weld-by-Night Auto Repair and Forex Exchange doesn't mean that I want to live a life of crime.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

Post Thanks / Like

You already are living it. You are just not living the consequences of it. Not yet.
    Nah, my life is pretty tranquil. What consequences are there to living a nice life and doing good things for people?

Post Thanks / Like

making people's wallets lighter and buying yourself things with their stolen money is not 'doing good things for people'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    making people's wallets lighter and buying yourself things with their stolen money is not 'doing good things for people'
    I am not really making people's wallets lighter, I am consolidating all their money into one place, which will than be transported to needy people.

Post Thanks / Like

You can play word games all you want. You're still a thief only looking out for yourself. There are no needy people seeing 1 dime from any of this. That's a scammers 101 line. You are a liar just like all the rest of your ilk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    You can play word games all you want. You're still a thief only looking out for yourself. There are no needy people seeing 1 dime from any of this. That's a scammers 101 line. You are a liar just like all the rest of your ilk.
    Who said my intentions were solely based on myself?

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Fendaril;46243]Who said my intentions were solely based on myself?[/QUOTE/

Oh, now I get it, you're a modern day Robin Hood. First you talk about turning your $80 into one million because you need to get ahead in life. Evidence is presented that this is a Ponzi and you slowly come around and give the impression that you are done with these scams. truthloldotcom comes on this board and gives you a little support and now you are back into the scammer mindset, but now you are throwing around the humanitarian angle.....you are a complete Delta Bravo who just doesn't get it. Chalk this Ponzi up in your "missed out" column because you are out your money. Don't worry though, ten more will take PS spot and maybe you can get in one of those early enough to get paid....remember to justify stealing others money by repeatedly telling yourself you are only helping others.....wear your label of ponzi shill proudly.....

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Bowtie496;46252]
    Who said my intentions were solely based on myself?[/QUOTE/

Oh, now I get it, you're a modern day Robin Hood. First you talk about turning your $80 into one million because you need to get ahead in life. Evidence is presented that this is a Ponzi and you slowly come around and give the impression that you are done with these scams. truthloldotcom comes on this board and gives you a little support and now you are back into the scammer mindset, but now you are throwing around the humanitarian angle.....you are a complete Delta Bravo who just doesn't get it. Chalk this Ponzi up in your "missed out" column because you are out your money. Don't worry though, ten more will take PS spot and maybe you can get in one of those early enough to get paid....remember to justify stealing others money by repeatedly telling yourself you are only helping others.....wear your label of ponzi shill proudly.....
    Nope, I never had a scammer mindset to begin with. The scammer mindset was something invented by the members here, I just didn't directly refute it. I'm just a regular person who invested a small amount of money to get a return. There are no guns, no robbing, and nothing being done to the extent that you are others are envisioning.

In other words you are complicating this more than it actually is.

In other note, I got another interest payment today.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, all I know is that there was a growth of $1,000,000 in a matter of days. I signed up for profitable sunrise about 2 weeks ago. It was sitting around 7mil, now it is at 10mil+.

Should it matter who this guy really is? I just see his name when I check my daily interest paid to me mon-fri. I actually check it much less since I get e-mail notifications of how much I was paid.
    But how do you know that it had a growth of $1,000,000 in a matter of days? How do you know that it was sitting at around 7mill? I can post something like that and so can anyone with a keyboard. The reality is that there is no proof whatsoever of these statements. They are just numbers on a screen with nothing to verify them

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Fendaril;46253]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie496 View Post

Nope, I never had a scammer mindset to begin with. The scammer mindset was something invented by the members here, I just didn't directly refute it. I'm just a regular person who invested a small amount of money to get a return. There are no guns, no robbing, and nothing being done to the extent that you are others are envisioning.

In other words you are complicating this more than it actually is.

In other note, I got another interest payment today.
    You're just ticked because you got called out, and it makes no difference how much you try to justify what you are doing, it is still stealing. Looking for aproval of what you are doing? Doesn't work here.

I also appreciated your attempt at a subtle dig about your getting paid today. Unless you took it in cash, you didn't get paid anything. Enjoy seeing them as they will be coming to an end real soon now.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nah, my life is pretty tranquil.
    So you decided to shake it up a bit and pick up a fight with naysayers? Whatever for? It's not like you are helping PS (and your investment) with your badly designed line of argument.

Post Thanks / Like

So you decided to shake it up a bit and pick up a fight with naysayers? Whatever for? It's not like you are helping PS (and your investment) with your badly designed line of argument.
    Because I like playing with ants.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=EagleOne;46259]

You're just ticked because you got called out, and it makes no difference how much you try to justify what you are doing, it is still stealing. Looking for aproval of what you are doing? Doesn't work here.

I also appreciated your attempt at a subtle dig about your getting paid today. Unless you took it in cash, you didn't get paid anything. Enjoy seeing them as they will be coming to an end real soon now.
    I am not justifying anything, I am correcting your view of what I am doing, there is a difference. There is no need for me to justify myself to anyone on RS.

Post Thanks / Like

There is no need for me to justify myself to anyone on RS.
    Exactly right, Fendaril.

You don't NEED to justify anything.

Neither does anyone NEED to care whether you do or you don't.

Your own words have told us all we need to know.

You ARE clueless. You say you think you can turn $80 into a million.

You ARE participating in a HYIP ponzi so you ARE stealing from others so you ARE a criminal
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post