Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2470

Thread: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

IMHO Here is what I think is happening. The reason for dumping the payment processors is because when the payment problems begin soon, processor's will freeze the accounts. I believe this is the end game. Any funds wired to him are not subject to freezes and he can walk out the back door with this money. He knows Stella at STP will not let him withdraw any significant funds at this point of the game. This is a last grab for money.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbay View Post
    Found this on FACEBOOK... Was this to be expected ?
    My Dear Friends,

It is been a really long time since I last spoke to you by means of a personal message. A lot of very important developments have take place in the course of the last several months. I felt that it is the time for you to hear my mind on them.

Thanks to your valued support my business has grown really big and strong. This would not have been possible without you. The growth has brought about the necessity to streamline my business model, cut the administrative costs and comply with the tax authorities. They have already asked us about the interest we pay you. This has led to a very important decision to do away with third party payment processors. I am hereby announcing that we have started moving away from payment processors for withdrawals in favor of direct bank wires. By doing so we are literally killing 2 birds with one stone. First, you avoid the fees processors charge. Second, you comply with the IRS. We will simply specify in every payment what it is for and where is comes from so IRS will have no problem collecting taxes. It has always been my honest belief that we need to pay all the taxes.

I am anxiously looking forward to the Easter week, I am sure you are too. We are working on new offers and plans that will be announced after Easter.

Stay Blessed,
    Roman Novak,
    Founder
    Profitable Sunrise

Post Thanks / Like

They no longer take new members.(from MMG)

PS is anonymous cept IP right now. Even if PS has near future your bank numbers give you away. Not doubt IRS/SEC has forensic IT staff monitoring PS banking.

If I'm USA hyip crowd.....my bank numbers get traced to me. I owe some real $ in back taxes.
    99% of them do it 'under the table'.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant of Truth View Post
    Here we go again.

I love it when the investors start to turn on the scumbag.

Sure Roman. Try the real banking system and see how fast they shut you down.
    Money launderng 101

Good post here

Review of Profitable Sunrise by Passive Income Quest: No More Payment Processors ...
    The first sign it's BS is this:

First, you avoid the fees processors charge.
    Why wouldn't you want to same them this fee from the beginning if you could?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    The first sign it's BS is this:

Why wouldn't you want to same them this fee from the beginning if you could?
    It is even more basic than that. Last time I checked wire fees far exceeded pay processor fees for moving money.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    It is even more basic than that. Last time I checked wire fees far exceeded pay processor fees for moving money.
    You mean it's more money to do a bank wire? I have no idea. I've never done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't you just feel the love:

I wish all the very worst for the A-hole who tipped the authorities about this program. May that person(s) live in misery and pain for the rest of their life and rot in hell after.

Some people are so miserable that they just cant see others happy

So much for this being blessed by God.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

And the purging continues. Now the NJF Global Group website is gone. They announced they were changing its name to Global Impact Resource Alliance yesterday, and today the site is gone.

Now what is also interesting is that Jon Simmons, her Program Director for Focus Up Ministries told the members in a conference call they should all take the next week off to be with family.

So let's recap:

They begin the purge of videos and sanitation of the websites;
    We have two different versions of why the videos were removed and websites are sanitized;
    Nanci Jo gets out of Dodge on vacation the day before the big NC Cease and Desist announcement (or as Jon or Ralph called it Desist and Decease);
    She remains on vacation during this time;
    Her program director announces the name change of NJF Global Group;
    The website goes down;
    Jon tells the members to take a week to be with family; and
    The new site will be members only requiring password and ProSun member number.

Get the feeling that Nanci Jo knows Roman can't make the Easter payment, wants to be as far away as possible when he does run, has her websites purged of anything to do with ProSun, then claim she was duped by Roman and had no clue he was running a Ponzi. Then when she thinks the dust has settled, she will pimp her next Ponzi de Jour and her members will follow her blindly into the next big thing. Hmm kind of like she did when Zeek collapsed and she put them into PS.

But I am sure this is just all a big co-incidence.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who believes NJF voluntarily put the disclaimer on the NJF Global website and chose the wording herself is living in cloud-cuckoo land.

Anyone with the slightest knowledge of such matters would know any administrative / civil action by the I.R.S. would REQUIRE NJF to display such a disclaimer AND putting it on the website would only be one of a number of IRS sanctions being applied.

Post Thanks / Like

What's NJF 501(c)3 official name or EIN number ?

I can not find them in IRS charities database, tried everything I could think of.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    What's NJF 501(c)3 official name or EIN number, I can not find them in IRS charities database, tried everything i could think of.
    How much trouble would she be in if she was using FU ministries' official info for this?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    How much trouble would she be in if she was using FU ministries' official info for this?
    Quite a bit, she was.

She may be liable not only for tax on the income, but also for the tax on any income people deducted from their tax for donations. Oh, and conspiracy to defraud the US Government, tax fraud, wire fraud... basically if a US Attorney wants to, he could ruin her financially and put her away for a decade or so.

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tried Focus Up no such thing in OH,
    New Testament Church - several nothing points to them
    From "contact person" across entire US only one NANCY FRAZER in Indiana for "ORDER OF EASTERN STAR OF INDIANA"

How much trouble would she be in if they not even 501(c)3 which is claimed on the site?

http://www.focusupministries.org/About-Us.html
    http://www.focusupministries.org/NTC-Ministries.html

Post Thanks / Like

How much trouble would she be in if they not even 501(c)3 which is claimed on the site?
    Ring up Eastern Star and find out. Let them deal with her. If she is indeed a member, she is above the law.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finix View Post
    Focus UP,
    New Testament (too many, 6 in ohio, need more info)
    NJF

As i said none of them is found in 501(c)3 in database, anyone one know some postal addresses of any of those, i can look up on that too.

There are only 130 charities in Bryan, OH

I can extract in excel if someone wants, i don't see them.

Post Thanks / Like

Oops. Maybe Christian Money can interview her about more than just PS? 26 years of collecting money from Christians beats PS. Who said she wasn't smart enough to ran a scam?

Post Thanks / Like

Tried Focus Up no such thing in OH,
    New Testament Church - several nothing points to them
    From "contact person" across entire US only one NANCY FRAZER in Indiana for "ORDER OF EASTERN STAR OF INDIANA"

F.U.M.I. FocusUp Ministries, Inc.
    NTC-Ministries

A fake 501 charity claim can get fairly painful, if the authorities actually take them on over it.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Focus UP,
    New Testament (too many, 6 in ohio, need more info)
    NJF

As i said none of them is found in 501(c)3 in database, anyone one know some postal addresses of any of those, i can look up on that too.

There are only 130 charities in Bryan, OH

I can extract in excel if someone wants, i don't see them.
    This is strange, FU Ministries IS registered as a non profit with the State of Ohio but for the life of me I can't find them IRS's list of tax exempt organizations. The Charity Navigator website claims to have all 1.6 million IRS registered non profits in their database but they don't have FU either.

Something's fishy here and it has nothing to do with the feeding of the 5,000.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

NJF Global Group is not a 501(c)3, but her Focus Up Ministries is claimed to be. Focus Up Ministries was the ticket into NJF Global Group. Have to run but will post more later.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

FUMI is not 501(c)3
    NJF is not 501(c)3

The only hope for them now if New Testament Church Ministries (New Testament Church Ministries),
    the logo of which they using here (NTC-Ministries),
    confirms that they are their subsidiary and all donations actually accounted for or go to NTC.

Post Thanks / Like

On another note, I am not sure how it works in religious circles, how does one become a Pastor ? Did she just call herself a Pastor ?

Post Thanks / Like

On another note, I am not sure how it works in religious circles, how does one become a Pastor ? Did she just call herself a Pastor ?
    About the only thing I've come up with on this is that in the state of Ohio you only need a license in order to solemnize a marriage. It looks like all that takes is filling out a form and sending it in with $10. And for the record it doesn't look like Nanci (or Nancy) Jo has done that.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I'm done with this thread. You guys might want to tread carefully here. If you think HYIPers are delusional, try dealing with a bunch of real life cult members defending Nanci's right to spread God's word in the way she is instructed by God.

Post Thanks / Like

FUMI is not 501(c)3
    NJF is not 501(c)3

The only hope for them now if New Testament Church Ministries (New Testament Church Ministries),
    the logo of which they using here (NTC-Ministries),
    confirms that they are their subsidiary and all donations actually accounted for or go to NTC.
    FUMI is affiliated with New Testament Church Ministries, but donations are made to FUMI, which means they have to be 501(c)3 registered with the IRS.

If they are not licensed with the IRS, then all those who made donations to FUMI have claimed a charitable deduction on their taxes that is not valid. Which opens a new whole can of worms for them, Nanci Jo and FUMI. Just keeps on getting better and better.
    EagleOne