Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

Hmm... I see quite a bit out there on that name. Also on "Jemina Agnes Jouaneau"

I may need to take a break and look deeper into this woman's financial activities.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    [DRIPPING SARCASM]
    How blasphemous of you, Pharisee. Your soul will make a delightfully hateful wine in the afterlife, pressed together with a few dozen similarly fanatical essences from sects that don't think the same way you do.[/DRIPPING SARCASM]
    Right, because most can't handle that I am living in the "afterlife" now.

Ready for the whirl?...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Myriad Force View Post

Ready for the whirl?...
    I see that making a reference to C.S. Lewis went right over your head. You might want to look up his fiction somebody.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Ready for the whirl?...
    Whirl is appropriate, but it's more like swirling, swirling down the drain as in flushing the john.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't you just love it when the Ponzi pimps come here to try to justify their Ponzi? I know I do.

Let's see, their defense of their Ponzi is along the lines of: we (those of us who are saying this is a Ponzi) have:

ZERO EVIDENCE of scamming, we can only weakly and pathetically try to parallel other scams to it, and would the detractors of Profitable Sunrise offer up our Empirical Evidence of scamming;

is the only defence they have this program is not a Ponzi. No proof that it isn't, just relying on we can't prove it mantra.

Let's do a little trip down memory lane for those who think that: we can't provide any "evidence of scamming, and of course the "empiracle evidence" mantra of theirs:

PIPS: The defenders of PIPS said that none of us "naysayers, trolls, negative people, etc, etc." have any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that PIPS is a Ponzi. It is only our "opinion." We naysayers/trolls said that PIPS was a Ponzi. Fact: PIPS was shut down by Bank Negara Malaysia as being an illegal online investment program/Ponzi. The founders were found guilty and served prison time.

Defenders: 0 Naysayers/Trolls: 1

Shared Profit: The defenders of Shared Profit said that none of us "naysayers, trolls, negative people, etc, etc." have any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that Shared Profit is a Ponzi. We naysayers/trolls said that Shared Profit was a Ponzi. Fact: Shared Profit was shut down by the feds. The founder was found guilty and served prison time.

Defenders: 0 Nayayers/Trolls: 2

Colonendparenthesis (CEP): The defenders of CEP said that none of us "naysayers, trolls, negative people, etc, etc" have any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that CEP is a Ponzi. We naysayers/trolls said it was a Ponzi. Fact: CEP was shut down by the feds and the founders were found guilty and are in prison.

Defenders: 0 Naysayers/Trolls: 3

12DailyPro (12DP): The defenders of 12DP said that none of us "naysayers, trolls, negative people, etc, etc" have any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that 12DP is a Ponzi. We naysayers/trolls said that 12DP was a Ponzi. Fact: 12DP was shut down by the feds stating it was a classic Ponzi.

Defenders: 0 Naysayers/Trolls: 4

PhoenixSurf: The defenders of PhoenixSurf said that none of us "naysayers, trolls, negative people, etc, etc" have any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that PhoenixSurf is a Ponzi. We naysayers/trolls said that PhoenixSurf was a Ponzi. Fact: PhoenixSurf was shut down by the feds and the founder was found guilty and is in prison.

Defenders: 0 Naysayers/Trolls: 5

Now that you get the point, here are more Ponzi's that all the defenders said none of us naysayers, trolls, etc, etc. had any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that were a Ponzi, and all of us Naysayers/Trolls said they were a Ponzi:

White Fund, Master Funds, Offshore Prime, ASD Cash Generator, Staunch Finances, Regenesis 2x2, Zeek Rewards, Pathway 2 Prosperity, GNI, GIN, PlexPay, Solid Investment, Megalido, GPP, HCI, HighStakeHoldings, ChampAmigo, GrambeSeedInternational, CherryShares, CashTanker, Royalty7, SafeInvest, and I could go on and on, but by now I think you get the picture. So just adding these I have mentioned we have a grand total of:

Defenders: 0 (zilch, nada, goose egg, nil) Naysayers/Trolls: 28

Now do you want to know what 70% of these have in common with Profitable Sunrise? They claimed to be run by "Christians."

On the MMG Forum there are what they call their: Closed, Inactive & Offline HYIPs thread. In this thread, just for HYIP's there are 1014 pages with 38 program per page that are all Ponzi's. Every one of them. That is just for one group of Ponzi's. There are 4 more threads that also have Closed, Inactive and Offline programs. Now toss in the other Ponzi Forums, and you get the picture of just how many of these "real" programs were Ponzi's.

Now if Myriad Force would like for me to do so, I'll name all the Ponzi's that were run by Pastors, Deacons, Elders and Bishops in just the last 2 years.

So let's sum this all up. The defenders always claim that none of us who claim that their program is a Ponzi has any evidence of any kind, empirical or not, that their Ponzi de Jour is in truth a Ponzi. History tells us that we have been right 100% of the time. The only thing we can't predict is when the Ponzi will either collapse (run with the money) or law enforcement will come in and shut it down; which is the only 2 ways these programs end.

So Myriad Force, keep on keeping on that your Ponzi de Jour is not a Ponzi because as you say: "We have zero evidence, or any empirical evidence of any kind" to prove our point. We will still be right when the dust settles on this Ponzi, and we will add it to our long, long, long list of programs that we said were Ponzi's.

And of course your reply will be that Profitable Sunrise is different. Yep, all the above said that too.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 12-31-2012 at 06:21 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see that making a reference to C.S. Lewis went right over your head. You might want to look up his fiction somebody.
    After "Mere Chistianity" 38 years ago, everything else he wrote bored me. Never really into Fiction - Just Reality. CS was an Eternal Damnationist, I am a Universalist - those who believe in the fulfillment of the Abrahamic Covenant (Acts3:19-26) - it is in the Bible, you might want to check it out - Damnationists hate that verse, as they do any in-depth teaching on Hades and Gehenna.

Do you believe in the "Rapture" too?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Don't you just love it when the Ponzi pimps come here to try to justify their Ponzi? I know I do.

Let's see, their defense of their Ponzi is along the lines of: we (those of us who are saying this is a Ponzi) have:

ZERO EVIDENCE of scamming, we can only weakly and pathetically try to parallel other scams to it, and would the detractors of Profitable Sunrise offer up our Empirical Evidence of scamming;

is the only defence they have this program is not a Ponzi. No proof that it isn't, just relying on we can't prove it mantra.

Let's do a little trip down memory lane for those who think that: we can't provide any "evidence of scamming, and of course the "empiracle evidence" mantra of theirs:

PIPS: The defenders of PIPS said that none of us "naysayers, trolls, negative people, etc, etc." have any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that PIPS is a Ponzi. It is only our "opinion." We naysayers/trolls said that PIPS was a Ponzi. Fact: PIPS was shut down by Bank Negara Malaysia as being an illegal online investment program/Ponzi. The founders were found guilty and served prison time.

Defenders: 0 Naysayers/Trolls: 1

Shared Profit: The defenders of Shared Profit said that none of us "naysayers, trolls, negative people, etc, etc." have any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that Shared Profit is a Ponzi. We naysayers/trolls said that Shared Profit was a Ponzi. Fact: Shared Profit was shut down by the feds. The founder was found guilty and served prison time.

Defenders: 0 Nayayers/Trolls: 2

Colonendparenthesis (CEP): The defenders of CEP said that none of us "naysayers, trolls, negative people, etc, etc" have any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that CEP is a Ponzi. We naysayers/trolls said it was a Ponzi. Fact: CEP was shut down by the feds and the founders were found guilty and are in prison.

Defenders: 0 Naysayers/Trolls: 3

12DailyPro (12DP): The defenders of 12DP said that none of us "naysayers, trolls, negative people, etc, etc" have any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that 12DP is a Ponzi. We naysayers/trolls said that 12DP was a Ponzi. Fact: 12DP was shut down by the feds stating it was a classic Ponzi.

Defenders: 0 Naysayers/Trolls: 4

PhoenixSurf: The defenders of PhoenixSurf said that none of us "naysayers, trolls, negative people, etc, etc" have any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that PhoenixSurf is a Ponzi. We naysayers/trolls said that PhoenixSurf was a Ponzi. Fact: PhoenixSurf was shut down by the feds and the founder was found guilty and is in prison.

Defenders: 0 Naysayers/Trolls: 5

Now that you get the point, here are more Ponzi's that all the defenders said none of us naysayers, trolls, etc, etc. had any evidence (empirical or otherwise) that were a Ponzi, and all of us Naysayers/Trolls said they were a Ponzi:

White Fund, Master Funds, Offshore Prime, ASD Cash Generator, Staunch Finances, Regenesis 2x2, Zeek Rewards, Pathway 2 Prosperity, GNI, GIN, PlexPay, Solid Investment, Megalido, GPP, HCI, HighStakeHoldings, ChampAmigo, GrambeSeedInternational, CherryShares, CashTanker, Royalty7, SafeInvest, and I could go on and on, but by now I think you get the picture. So just adding these I have mentioned we have a grand total of:

Defenders: 0 (zilch, nada, goose egg, nil) Naysayers/Trolls: 28

Now do you want to know what 70% of these have in common with Profitable Sunrise? They claimed to be run by "Christians."

On the MMG Forum there are what they call their: Closed, Inactive & Offline HYIPs thread. In this thread, just for HYIP's there are 1014 pages with 38 program per page that are all Ponzi's. Every one of them. That is just for one group of Ponzi's. There are 4 more threads that also have Closed, Inactive and Offline programs. Now toss in the other Ponzi Forums, and you get the picture of just how many of these "real" programs were Ponzi's.

Now if Myriad Force would like for me to do so, I'll name all the Ponzi's that were run by Pastors, Deacons, Elders and Bishops in just the last 2 years.

So let's sum this all up. The defenders always claim that none of us who claim that their program is a Ponzi has any evidence of any kind, empirical or not, that their Ponzi de Jour is in truth a Ponzi. History tells us that we have been right 100% of the time. The only thing we can't predict is when the Ponzi will either collapse (run with the money) or law enforcement will come in and shut it down; which is the only 2 ways these programs end.

So Myriad Force, keep on keeping on that your Ponzi de Jour is not a Ponzi because as you say: "We have zero evidence, or any empirical evidence of any kind" to prove our point. We will still be right when the dust settles on this Ponzi, and we will add it to our long, long, long list of programs that we said were Ponzi's.

And of course your reply will be that Profitable Sunrise is different. Yep, all the above said that too.
    Maybe. It's possible, but not likely. I have listened to Roman, he appears genuine to me. If this was coming from a "christian" in North America, I would be more leary. Roman is Ukrainian; those folks are much less prone to inauthenticity. I can filter through the disingenuous in seconds, sometimes minutes.
    I am going to place myself on the chopping block and say - PROFITABLE SUNRISE IS A REAL DEAL - THANKYOU JESUS!!!

Now, it I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it, but I must have empirical evidence that I am wrong. We must allow for anomalies, sometimes there is that diamond in the rough. I believe Profitable Sunrise is one of those diamonds. We don't have all the answers yet and am being patient with the process.
    I am willing to give Roman Novak the benefit of the doubt. I came to terms with the detractors of Profitable Sunrise yesterday - those that have genuine cynicism are going to help guide me in asking questions I may not have thought of. Right now I am waiting on the answer to the "trading registration" question. I am assuming Roman Novak has all his ducks in a row, and that the answers to our questions may not be what we are looking for, but enough to get him by legally. That is fine for me.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 12-31-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

After "Mere Chistianity" 38 years ago, everything else he wrote bored me. Never really into Fiction - Just Reality. CS was an Eternal Damnationist, I am a Universalist - those who believe in the fulfillment of the Abrahamic Covenant (Acts3:19-26) - it is in the Bible, you might want to check it out - Damnationists hate that verse, as they do any in-depth teaching on Hades and Gehenna.

Do you believe in the "Rapture" too?

No.

Whether you agree with Lewis' religious views or not, he was a very talented author, and personally, I appreciate the artistry he worked with his words.

Have you read the entire Bible, or just the books viewed as "canon" by some council of priests or another in the distant past?

Post Thanks / Like

No.

Whether you agree with Lewis' religious views or not, he was a very talented author, and personally, I appreciate the artistry he worked with his words.

Have you read the entire Bible, or just the books viewed as "canon" by some council of priests or another in the distant past?
    I appreciate more the way Neil Peart of Rush writes, much more sexy, that is just my humble and totally accurate opinion. Maybe you missed it previously, I have placed the first edition of my book on Amazon - The Aqua Oracle: The Definitive World View for the Third Millennium and Beyond. The band Rush has based their last few albums off the foundation of its ideology. You can check it out, look at the Table of Contents and figure out if you want to get into a discussion with me on the ideologies of the Bible.

Post Thanks / Like

Rush makes lovely music, but I'm mostly familiar with their older works. However, discussion of our respective artistic tastes is off the topic of the thread. So is the religious portion of the conversation. Shall we continue it in a fresh thread, leaving this one clean for discussion of the programme in the title, Ty?

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe. It's possible, but not likely. I have listened to Roman, he appears genuine to me. If this was coming from a "christian" in North America, I would be more leary. Roman is Ukrainian; those folks are much less prone to inauthenticity. I can filter through the disingenuous in seconds, sometimes minutes.
    I am going to place myself on the chopping block and say - PROFITABLE SUNRISE IS A REAL DEAL - THANKYOU JESUS!!!

Now, it I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it, but I must have empirical evidence that I am wrong. We must allow for anomalies, sometimes there is that diamond in the rough. I believe Profitable Sunrise is one of those diamonds. We don't have all the answers yet and am being patient with the process.
    I am willing to give Roman Novak the benefit of the doubt. I came to terms with the detractors of Profitable Sunrise yesterday - those that have genuine cynicism are going to help guide me in asking questions I may not have thought of. Right now I am waiting on the answer to the "trading registration" question. I am assuming Roman Novak has all his ducks in a row, and that the answers to our questions may not be what we are looking for, but enough to get him by legally. That is fine for me.
    Do you know how many people have said that about all the founders of all the schemes that Eagle has mentioned? Andy Bowdoin of AdSurfDaily fooled a lot of professionals in the offline (real) world, as did all the others who are now in jail found guilty. Bernard Maddoff fooled professional fund managers (and the SEC for a while). It has been explained on Real Scam many times that the white collar crooks that start these schemes are very very good at what they do. They do not look nor sound like con men. If they did, the schemes they promote would be dead in the water before they started. Think about it. They are called "con men" or "confidence tricksters" because they know how to gain your confidence. They are frequently highly intelligent and able people who would do well in the honest business world but choose easy money by defrauding people, because they have no business morality and because they can

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Myriad Force,

Throwing religion into the deal is a sure fire sign it is a scam. Legitimate businesses are run like a business and don't need to claim they are Christ-centered or God-ordained to lure in the warm marks. You should carefully read about the scam I am referring to. Advantage Conferences sued the Dallas Better Business Bureau and lost in Summary judgment having been adjudicated to be a pyramid scheme. Idiot owner, scammer Tim Darnell, sues me for blogging about that obvious scam and once again gets trounced in Summary Judgment. Darnell then lashes out in anger with a slam site about me with my name in the url and posted as if I was posting the filth on the site. A felony investigation ensues, I sue the dirtbag and the slam site vanishes. The Advantage Conferences scam depended on recruiting pastors to sing its praises to the marks before I exposed it and forced the scam into bankruptcy. I guess we should conclude that God and Christ alike hated Tim Darnell, scammer-in-chief Jack Weinzierl and his pastor brother Jerry Weinzierl and that Satan was indeed attacking Advantage Conferences as they claimed. Hilarious!

http://www.realscam.com/f14/jerry-we...oogle-ads-772/
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ty Anderson
    Ty Anderson is a partner at Cogent Company in Dallas, Texas. He spends his time consulting and building software using Microsoft technologies. Those who know Ty best stand in awe and amazement at 2 things: 1) His incredible good looks and 2) his cynical and sarcastic (and sometimes offensive) behavior. Ty writes frequently about Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, Office, SQL Server, etc. Look for him at any tech conference as he will be wearing his yellow Oakland Athletics hat. Say hello, and he will most likely buy you a beer.
    Ty Anderson

I appreciate more the way Neil Peart of Rush writes, much more sexy, that is just my humble and totally accurate opinion. Maybe you missed it previously, I have placed the first edition of my book on Amazon - The Aqua Oracle: The Definitive World View for the Third Millennium and Beyond. The band Rush has based their last few albums off the foundation of its ideology. You can check it out, look at the Table of Contents and figure out if you want to get into a discussion with me on the ideologies of the Bible.
    Attachment 2458

Is this "You"?

Ty Anderson | LinkedIn

Amazon.com: Ty Anderson: Books

The Aqua Oracle: The Definitive World View for The Third Millennium and Beyond: Ty Anderson: 9781594578762: Amazon.com: Books
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I guess we should conclude that God and Christ alike hated Tim Darnell, scammer-in-chief Jack Weinzierl and his pastor brother Jerry Weinzierl and that Satan was indeed attacking Advantage Conferences as they claimed.[/URL]
    ASD's Andy Bowdoin claimed the Aug. 5, 2008, raid by the U.S. Secret Service and the complaints for forfeiture in rem were the work of "Satan." In doing so, he created an epic PR problem on top of his epic legal problems. He made things worse when he compared the raid to the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Some of the ASDers only made matters worse when they started calling the Secret Service "goons" and "Nazis." They called the critics "maggots" and "cockroaches."

One ASDer ventured that one of the prosecutors should be placed in a medieval torture rack and that ASDers at large should draw straws to determine who got the honor of tightening the wheel. Of course, there also was a fire-and-brimstone prayer for the prosecutors to be struck dead. Lots of people would say these were decidedly unChristian behaviors.

There is some serious pathology in play in many -- if not most -- of these HYIP schemes. I think it would be a major mistake to assume these fraud schemes are simply instances of "Christians" fleecing other Christians. It doesn't take much of an imagination to consider the possibility that nefarious individuals posing as "Christians" are deliberately targeting actual Christians and laughing about how easy it is to steal money by the tens of millions by tailoring an appeal to Christian greed. In short, some of the people who essentially are planting the seed that "Jesus wants you to be rich" may not be believers in Jesus at all.

They may be believers in bringing down Western society.

PPBlog

17. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Admittedly, Myriad Force is a HYIP ponzi shill, so, it's entirely possible he's lying about his identity as much as he's lying about Profitable Sunrise.

HOWEVER, if he is being truthful, then this is his claimed identity.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

The only problem with your analysis is that the only true trolls are the scamming criminals that come here to defend their theft. Especially when it's on 'our' turf.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Admittedly, Myriad Force is a HYIP ponzi shill, so, it's entirely possible he's lying about his identity as much as he's lying about Profitable Sunrise.

HOWEVER, if he is being truthful, then this is his claimed identity.
    Yeah, I have not heard of the one on Linkedin. I know there is a Ty Anderson who is bank president in Dallas too.
    There is even another Ty Anderson in my hometown along the St.Croix River Valley.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I have not heard of the one on Linkedin. I know there is a Ty Anderson who is bank president in Dallas too.
    There is even another Ty Anderson in my hometown along the St.Croix River Valley.
    So why did you claim it was your book? Trying to throw us off or did you slip up??

ty-anderson.jpg
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Ty Anderson
    Ty Anderson is a partner at Cogent Company in Dallas, Texas. He spends his time consulting and building software using Microsoft technologies. Those who know Ty best stand in awe and amazement at 2 things: 1) His incredible good looks and 2) his cynical and sarcastic (and sometimes offensive) behavior. Ty writes frequently about Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, Office, SQL Server, etc. Look for him at any tech conference as he will be wearing his yellow Oakland Athletics hat. Say hello, and he will most likely buy you a beer.
    Ty Anderson

Attachment 2458

Is this "You"?

Ty Anderson | LinkedIn

Amazon.com: Ty Anderson: Books

The Aqua Oracle: The Definitive World View for The Third Millennium and Beyond: Ty Anderson: 9781594578762: Amazon.com: Books

When I looked into Ty's past, I was coming up with Washington and Wisconsin, not anything nearly so far south, scratchy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Myriad Force,

Throwing religion into the deal is a sure fire sign it is a scam.
    This is a fact. I have made contacts with people on the Internet who are devout Christians but these people do not try to associate Christ with any Internet programs or money making schemes which are hawked on the world wide web.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Myriad Force/Ty:

It makes no difference what kind of reply you get from Roman because PS is not licensed and registered to offer securities anywhere. Anyone can license a business name, as previously stated, so this falls flat as any kind of proof PS is authorized to sell securities. Still it is going to be interesting to hear how he explains away why they are not licensed and registered to sell securities. My guess is he will claim it is because they are offering their plan on the Internet and the laws do not apply since they are not physically present in any one country, or some such nonsense.

I know a lot of companies that do bridge loans to businesses. Not one of them uses a payment processor to conduct business. They use real banks, with real checks, and real wire transfers. Not one of them has a profit sharing plan for unknown people on the Internet to participate in. They do, however, have one for their employees, and they don't charge their employees for the privilege of being a part of it.

This notion that Roman wants to "spread" the wealth to all those hurting is one of the biggest gimmicks on the net. He knows these are desperate times, and people will do desperate things, especially when it is couched in Christianity.

The mere fact that he is from the Ukraine is just one of the reasons why I am not buying this spiel of his, but you profess it is the reason why you do believe. Interesting isn't it. Jesus warned us to be aware of wolves in sheeps clothing. Also in the Bible it says, "Thou Shall Not Steal." It was not a "suggestion."
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no proof either way,after typing in Inter Reef, Apple, and Google, to find "trading registrations" I found nothing. It is not a matter of avoiding anything, we are all thinking people here, digging for truth. For the sake of truth, I will contact support at Profitable Sunrise, to see what the response is. You may have not done this, or, have you? Maybe you have more insight in this area of DD, what website do you use?
    I suggest you use Google maps, street level and plug in InterReef's address. If that doesn't scare you, you shouldn't be online...

Post Thanks / Like

Great point. I would go one further: people who have been paying attention for the last thirty or forty years, whethe online or off, run when they see something hyped as a "Christian" business. IMO, you can call a skunk a rose, but you're still not going to get me close.

29. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by klagoosh View Post
    Has anyone here done any research on something called Profitable Sunrise?

I have already warned a good friend away from it after going inside for a look. Like most of these things, it lays out a way for them to earn their incredibly high yields that is meant to sound possible.
    Have you truly investigated or just doing a cursory evaluation? As far as we can tell, my close family, it is legitimate. Lets put it this way, we've put in money, waited our days, and withdrew every single penny we were promised. If its a scam, they aren't burning people yet. I tested it with $100 and got a return in 170 days of over $3,000.

You may have done your friend a disservice. I'm sure that soon the government will step in and try to regulate this or tax it but until then make some money.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Myriad Force;37838]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post

Ultimately, the entire international economy is a big ponzi and to keep it going new companies and sectors are created, some win and some lose. At the moment, I enjoy watching the Profitable Sunrise detractors having no empirical evidence for detracting, other than comparing them to other HYIP's.

Time will tell..distance is the long-range filter.
    Without a doubt this is the best quote on this thread about profitable sunrise. People the whole world is a scam get yours while you can.