LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QLXchange and OneX

Post Thanks / Like

QLXchange and OneX

Does anyone have information regarding QLXchange and its offshoot, OneX? Andy Bowdoin is one of the "leaders" of OneX. I also understand that JC and James are involved in this program.

any information regarding this program(s) and any information about the people behind them would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry aka ijitterbug

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Re: QLXchange and OneX

I would have thought seeing the name 'andy bowdin' would have been enough. lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I would have thought seeing the name 'andy bowdin' would have been enough. lol.
    I am sure that there was a QLX autosurf which I played in my autosurfing days. It was run by somebody called Jeff. Information about the surf was all over The Safelist which has been suspended. Somebody may be able to get into archives which have been collected from The Safelist.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe this program is run by the same folks as QLX3 and the credit union. Cindy Bodwin is the mastermind. The serial scammers are at it again. I know very well these people cause I was once on the inside. The researchers here should keep a close eye on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ijitterbug View Post
    Does anyone have information regarding QLXchange and its offshoot, OneX? Andy Bowdoin is one of the "leaders" of OneX. I also understand that JC and James are involved in this program.

any information regarding this program(s) and any information about the people behind them would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry aka ijitterbug

Post Thanks / Like

QLX3 was promoted by Jake The Snake ex ASA (Autosurf Global Opportunities) You had to pay a fee to get a secret url to join Oxford Credit Union. I found that secret URL in about 20 minutes with the help of a good mate! Jake nearly exploded. If an old woman like me could find the secret link, you can be sure it had something to do with VLane and Dr Mara.

Check out VLane thread on WLD, there are bound to be some clues there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

UPDATE: ‘OneX,’ Mysterious Site Pushed By ASD’s Andy Bowdoin, Has Been Offline For Days

Andy's OneX program idea from God to get money to pay for his defense might be in trouble according to Patrick Pretty news.

Post Thanks / Like

Another example of the power Black December has over HYIP ponzis:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I found This Link when I tried reading MyCrapForums There are people there who have been pedalling this supposed new program since 2007.

I have been banned from that place for so long that it is hard finding what I want but here is MyCashForums link.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of the usual suspects in this one: TJ Coughlin, Jane Schlief, Hal Heiter, James Logan, Rayda Roundy, Cindy Bodwin, Shad Foss, James (Jim) Wagner, MrsVee, Steve Karlin, Stephen Decator, Teri Lynn Hinkle, Jake Amedee, Shad Foss, John Carcallis, Vivian Williams, Randy Shriver, Erma Seabaugh, Tari Steward, Dave Liberty, John Counts, John McCallum, and of course Ponzi-in-Chief Andy Bowdoin. Just surprised I have not seen TeamAaronShara, and some of the other major pimps of ASD pop up, but who is this JC they keep mentioning?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    A lot of the usual suspects in this one: TJ Coughlin, MrsVee, Stephen Decator, Teri Lynn Hinkle, Jake Amedee,
    So that crew have reassembled without "The Mara" to lead them. I must revise the thread on Oxford Credit Union and QLx3 on WLD where the connection to Hatfield Oak processor got some good coverage The Hatfield Oak processor was reputed to be based in several European countries (Norway, Holland and Switzerland for some time.) There was great excitement when VLane started to pay in Swiss Francs. Vee and crew also invested on The Isle of Mann. If anyone of the mods or big "investors" has set up on the Isle of Mann it is essential to inform ISLE OF MANN Crime Stoppers as Manx law and British Law are very different. Customs and Excise will follow up leads about offshore crime that is out of our mainland jurisdiction.

Whoever has tried to resurrect that Motley Crew must be a complete and utter idiot.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 01-04-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Shad Foss, Tari Steward, John McCallum,
    So that explains why MyCrapForums gets a makeover JohnMcCallum the only really honest advertising board owner there has ever been, according to Kent Black promoter "Cookie Keener" who has done a very good vanishing act. Kirk The Stone knows more about this woman than most Eagle. I tried to join John McCullum's forum and he would not accept me. I wonder why?

Post Thanks / Like

Shad Foss, Tari Steward, John McCallum,
    So that explains why MyCrapForums gets a makeover JohnMcCallum the only really honest advertising board owner according to Kent Black promoter "Cookie Keener" who has done a very good vanishing act. Kirk The Stone knows more about this woman than most Eagle.

Post Thanks / Like

Who would have expected this to be all over Scamlandpro on their Business Opps pages

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of the usual suspects in this one: John McCallum.
    Are you sure that you have spelled this name correctly Eagle? All I can find in Google for JohnMCCallum is about an actor aged 91 who died recently.

There was somebody called John McCullum or somebody with a very similar name who ran a travel advertising forum. There was some sort of row with John MacCullum when Old Possum left to start modding for ASA. John McCallum was heralded as the most honest forum owner EVER by Cookie Keener who was as thick as thieves with "Old Possum," Kirk The Stone and Kent Black. Kirk tends to forget things now and then, especially things about "cookie"

Old Possum appeared to be some sort of decent cove whom I thought might introduce some integrity and honesty to ASA but he "died" and "cookie keener wrote his obituary. How sad that some of these deaths are genuine.

I was going to suggest a vote the for worst Internet advertising forum EVER and John McAllum's forum might be an interesting read. An awful lot of internet history seems to be doing a vanishing act and who knows what we may find on a forum run by THE MOST HONEST ADMIN OF ALL TIMES.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 01-04-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Are you sure that you have spelled this name correctly Eagle? All I cam find in Google for that name is an actor aged 91 who died recently.

Ther was somebody with John McCullum or a very similar name who ran a forum. An ASA mod appeared from nowhere called Old Possum who appeared to be some sort of decent cove who would bring some integrity to ASA. There had been a row with John MacCullum when Old Possum started modding for ASA. John McCallum was heralded as the most honest forum owner EVER by Cookie Keener who was as thick as thieves with "Old Possum" Kirk The Stone and Kent Black.

I was going to suggest a vote for worst Internet advertising forum EVER and John McAllum's forum might be an interesting read. An awful lot of internet history seems to be doing a vanishing act.
    No, it could be a typo as it came from a volunteer. But it was from their own forum which is odd if it is a typo.

Post Thanks / Like

No, it could be a typo as it came from a volunteer. But it was from their own forum which is odd if it is a typo.
    It is very probably a typo as John McCullum is a very well known actor who died yesterday and his obituary was in our Daily Telegraph. He achieved a lot in his 91 year life. He emigrated to Australia and did a famous program with kangaroos for children. Very easy to make a mistake.

Post Thanks / Like

Any one have a clue who this JC person is?

Post Thanks / Like

Just Cash...

Post Thanks / Like

Any one have a clue who this JC person is?
    Sorry No but here is The latest from Scamland

I QUOTE

IT'S TIME TO TAKE A WISE DECISION

In today’s economy, it seems that everyone is looking for a way to earn a few extra dollars. The shrinking job market, falling asset values, and economic uncertainty makes every day a struggle. Financial success can be a significant factor in developing a low-stress, worry-free life-style, and This Fast Growing Program offers an innovative way to earn a secondary income by building a home-based business to help you achieve your goals. Who knows, it may even become your primary income.

This program is network marketing at its finest with a high paying commission structure and a product that has the potential to significantly increase in value over the next year and beyond. The core products offered by the program are marketing education, investment reports, and a silver savings program.

By joining This PROGRAM as a sales professional:

You gain access to discounts on all your silver purchases
    You will be provided the sales and marketing tools to be a successful Internet/Network Marketing professional
    You will receive home-based business building skills/knowledge
    You earn residual income for every person in your downline

Make 2012 Your year !

Visit the website for more information.
    Z T

Be the first in the Country before this 5$ business opportunity explodes! QLXchange | Home

Post Thanks / Like

I just got a clarification from our volunteer that Jake Amadee is not a member of OneX. In the discussion his name was mentioned several times as if he was a member, but instead just comments from people who know him mentioning his name from the MrsVIP-VLane days and ASA forum. I wanted to correct my earlier post that mentioned him being in this.

It also appears that the correct spelling is McCullum, but one of the posters in the forum spelled it wrong, thus why I showed it as McCallum.

Still would love to know who JC is. Julius Ceasar?

Post Thanks / Like

I just got a clarification from our volunteer that Jake Amadee is not a member of OneX. In the discussion his name was mentioned several times as if he was a member, but instead just comments from people who know him mentioning his name from the MrsVIP-VLane days and ASA forum. I wanted to correct my earlier post that mentioned him being in this.

It also appears that the correct spelling is McCullum, but one of the posters in the forum spelled it wrong, thus why I showed it as McCallum.

Jack Cobb?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that news Lynne. Delighted that you have archive copies of what was said on ASA. I had just been chatting to a colleague of ours about that person's relationship with Faith Sloane. I spoke to Faith quite a lot on ASA and I would love to reread it one day. I can remember what Faith said about me very well and I also remember what she said about Brookie/Wiseowl and PippaPosh very well indeed. I have got a very good recent picture of Wiseowl, if anybody wants to see it.

Your vounteer had enough information in that post to give any carbon of silicon based system information overload. Typos are perfectly acceptable. I will dig up what I can on John McCullum, but I got to know Old Possom better and all that side of it is in ASA.

What interests me is the "cookiekeener"and John McCullum duo. There is an outside chance that cookie was what she said she was but , if she hasn't the courage to speak up for herself, she creates suspicion. There was a time when keeping a low profile was the best course of action but things they are a changing.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 01-05-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Jack Cobb?
    That makes sense. The one who knew Jack Cobb better than anybody else was GoldKitty. I have her e-mail is anybody else wants to get a message to her but she didn't reply when I asked her to come back and join in the Mara or Broker Jones threads here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is another place this is being promoted by a person named "Maurice" - no not that one!

Australian Business Contacts - Australian Business And Online Affiliate Contacts

Might be worth looking at as you can also see who the owner of community is. Any DownUnder folks interested?