Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Question i need answered

Post Thanks / Like

Question i need answered

I have read here and on other sites that one can not belong to multiple mlm's simultaneously. True or False?
    Usually discussed under the whole dissection of the `owning your own business' claim. I know of an individual that was gung ho in one mlm, then seemed to quit out of the blue (whilst giving a B.S. reason for doing so) and announced in the same breath their joining another mlm!
    So I am wondering if the `reason' they gave is just a flat out lie? That perhaps the former mlm said, 'oh no you don't! it's us, and only us, or the highway!' And this individual HAD to quit in order to start the new mlm thing?
    really need an answer to this please

thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Question i need answered

The MLM community has concocted a "Heads we win, Tails you lose" scenario by structuring their representatives as "Independent Contractors".

I suspect it is legal for them to require their reps not to cross recruit,(sell another program to members of the current program), but illegal for them to require that the representative belong to only 1 MLM. The latter sort of heavy handedness IMO invalidates the legal intent of someone being an independent contractor.

Independent Contractor Defined

Although, calling someone an Independent Contractor and having them sign a lengthy one sided agreement seems as questionable as the industry itself. These folks are more like employees without benefits, or customers with fancy titles than "business owners".

====================================

There are a few examples of people being sued for leaving one MLM and bringing their downlines with them to a new MLM. Usually though this is the heavy hitters, not the butterflies that keep fluttering from one dying flower to the next.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kath View Post
    I have read here and on other sites that one can not belong to multiple mlm's simultaneously. True or False?
    Usually discussed under the whole dissection of the `owning your own business' claim. I know of an individual that was gung ho in one mlm, then seemed to quit out of the blue (whilst giving a B.S. reason for doing so) and announced in the same breath their joining another mlm!
    So I am wondering if the `reason' they gave is just a flat out lie? That perhaps the former mlm said, 'oh no you don't! it's us, and only us, or the highway!' And this individual HAD to quit in order to start the new mlm thing?
    really need an answer to this please

thanks
    You can belong to more than 1 mlm at a time, but I can't figure out why you would want to belong to even 1! Their comp plans are designed so the top half percent make all the money, i.e. if you weren't first in fugettaboutit! All mlms are either flat out pyramid scams or skirting so close to the line as to be suspect, and their promises of wealth are bs.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Its not good to sell 2 different stuff at same time but you can be in 2 or more mlms at same time if you wish because there's no law against it.

The best is to sell the most as you can and have a good downline and regular sales to give you nice profits. Is it easy? Of course not but is there any easy way in this world to make profits??? If you want to be succeeded in mlm business you need to work hard first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There is all kinds of idle talk about multiple income streams versus having a focus on one. Many MLM agreements tell the clueless marks they cannot cross recruit and some particularly sleazy MLMs have sued reps that jumped ship and took a large downline with them. Serial scammer and colossal failure Jack Weinzierl waffled back and forth on the subject and there are some hilarious quotes on RS.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!