Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Scamlandpro - Your One-Stop Site for all Scams!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Scamlandpro - Your One-Stop Site for all Scams!

Looks like your ACT of cleaning up classified ads in Scamlandpro did not work Bogdan. They have just found other places to hide them!!

healthandbeauty.pdf

Need to check out Australia since a lot comes from there!! No reflection on you Aussies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Ordering pharmaceuticals from Cameroon offered for sale by a guy using a G-Mail address and who uses ScamLand as his online base.

Yep,

put me down for a dozen bottles.

Would you like me to send you the money in cash or will Western Union do ??
    Nothing but cash, friend, only cash will do!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Need to check out Australia since a lot comes from there!! No reflection on you Aussies!

No, you Aussies are safe for now, nothing but Herbalife there. Oh, I will bet it is hidden under something else...

Post Thanks / Like

Mary Evelyn Simpson has finally got the message that Zeek Rewards has been shut down and she has replaced the link in her sig files with another scam which I mentioned in another thread, as one which was likely to become a big Scamland promotion. Thrive or Shellf Reliance?. Is it a another one of Jim Allen's food scams? It must be hard for Jimbo to convince anybody that Gary Colhuln and his food schemes can be trusted now that the man has turned himself into the Feds.

Thrive Products

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    [COLOR="#800000"][SIZE=4]
    We are most reliable and efficient supplier of
    ACTAVIS Promethazine Codeine PURPLE COUGH SYRUP.
    Cough Syrup? I thought that cough syrup was supposed to cure coughs. Scamland's Paul Smith has certainly found a new use for cough syrup.

Gold Cheetah Sex Enhancer. sex capsule, sex supplement, sex medicine Penis enhancement and sex delay pills

Strong impact will be felt only 10 minutes after oral administration

This product can promote the vigorous penile growth, augmentation and enhancement, effectively solve short-stiff, this product can be remained in human body for 120 hours, causing no side effect and drug tolerance, no responses such as blush, heart pounding, nausea and cephalagia, and not affected by cardiopathy, hypertension and diabetes mellitus. It may provide prostate patients good help.

Main ingredients: crocuses, aweto, snow lotus, Tibetan yak testicles, sea horse, velvet. Ginseng,etc.

Indications: various symptoms caused by kidney deficiency inclusing impotence, premature ejaculation, seminal emission, asthenospermia, sexual disorder, abated sexual desire. Short penis, waist and knee soreness, myasthenia of limbs, dizziness and tinnitus, body empty and night sweats, nocturnal frequent micturition and prostatitis, etc.

Dosage: oral administration, only one pill just before bedtime. Take with warm boiled water.(special effect can be gotten of taking one pill by mouth 20-30 minutes before sexual intercourse) take 1 pill every 3 days for daily health care.

Notes:

1. Do not be anxious for success, or taken in excess

2. If erect many times or long erection without ejaculation after taking, drink cold boiled water to dissolve it;

3. Not repeated use within 24 hours.

Paul Smith

Post Thanks / Like

Scamlandpro's winner of this years 2012 Pillager of The Year Award," Mary Evelyn Simpson has finally been forced to drop Zeek rewards from her Adlandpro signature files. Has anybody seen an apology from Mary Evelyn Simpson for leading her followers on? She doesn't bother about apologies because she has replaced Zeek Rewards with another great opportunity.

Come "Thrive" with Mary Evelyn's Shelf Reliance. By Mary Evelyn Simpson. 8/22/2012 12:44:52 AM By Debra M-V.

I have commented on "Thrive" products in another thread. There is even a Thrive University What do graduates from reputable universities think of the competion?

"Welcome to the University! We want to turn you into a preparedness scholar. Browse through our collection of articles & videos, post comments and upload your own articles. Post your own articles!"

Thrive University?

Mary Evelyn Simpson invites you all to read her story.

Mary Eveleyn's tutors or gurus at Thrive University. Mary Evelyn Simpson invites you to join her team.

You can discover the pay plan when you join The University.

Post Thanks / Like

Scamlandpro "Pillager of The Week Award" runner Debra M-V leads the pack. This is a new candiidate who has been hand picked to introduce a new shady food plan.

Debra has this to say about herself..

From Debra's keyboard .

"Hi! I'm a work at home empty-nest mom of 4 and grandma of 5 in the US mid-south for now, a bead and fiber crafter, a rug hooker, a Christian, an essential oil user, a volunteer domestic violence and literacy advocate, an animal lover with two dogs and two cats and a natural health fan who is creating my next path in life.

This woman's education must have come from "Thrive University". See the post above this one and note that Scamland's Mary Evelyn Simpson is proud to announce the fact that she has voted in Scamland's POTW election.

Adland's Debra M-V. Debra Miller Vaughn
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 08-24-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Mary Evelyn's comments about her new friend Debra Vaugn.

"Hello everyone, a few days ago I happened to see a post for a new thread by my now new friend Debra Vaughn about a company called Shelf Reliance. As I read through her post it just really resonated with me in that here was a solution for me not to waste anymore food because I didn't use it up before it went bad. I've lost count of the times I have had things go bad, like celery, strawberries, grapes, milk and etc and finally here was the answer.
    After looking through the site I gave Deb a call and after discussing things decided to become a distributor because this is something that everyone needs and they have a very large variety of things we use everyday.
    I got my kit Friday and included among the different freeze dried foods were four pouches of fruit - strawberries, mango, pineapple and raspberries. Friends you would not believe how delicious they are. Not only are they very low in calories but very reasonable in price when you divide the price by the number of servings.
    Since the kit did not contain everything I wanted I have placed another order which will be here soon. I can't remember when I've been so pleased with products and I am anxious to try them all and with a shelf life of up to 30 years and 6-18 months opened shelf life, I don't need to worry about something going bad before I use it up. Either use the products dry or re-hydrate or in some cases, cook just the amount you want or need. Look through what all this company has to offer and I think you'll be as excited as I am at the variety offered. As I order products and try them out I will keep you informed of how well I like them.
    "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Seems I have lost a few days here!! Why can't wireless networks have unlimited internet?? We reached our limit for the month and were off a few days...

P2P, you are doing a great job to keep those Scamland Scammers exposed as they continue from one 'program' to another. Wonder if she (Mary Evelyn Simpson) realizes what happens online never goes away, she is tied to Zeek so be it. Now she is on to another MLM and endorsing another one a NEW friend. With her endorsement it should boost sales for Debra Millar-Vaughn since everyone knows how truthful and innocent Mary Evelyn Simpson is...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What little miss POTTY queen left out is that IMO this is one of her downline and she is actually going to make money off the sales that Debra makes!

Debra Millar-Vaughn - Online Store

Sign up and make more money for Mary Evelyn Simpson, Scamland's Queen of the whatever...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More....

Needs

Has anyone called the number to check on Felicia??

He has another forum in Scamlandpro:

Hottest New Biz Opps | View Forum | AdlandPro Community

The amount of Scam, fraud, mlms, ponzi, pyramids is unlimited in Scamlandpro, the more you dig, the more the stink.
    She is back again!!

Launch Alert ~ Why This Is A Must Join Program ~ Don't Miss Out!. | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Launch Alert ~ Why This Is A Must Join Program ~ Don't Miss Out!.

8/24/2012 7:54:54 PM

GOLDEN ANGELS is causing a stir online and with good reason. There is nothing like getting paid to advertise your business!

Rush This Launches Monday, August 27th AT 9AM Central! .....This is still in pre-launch so get in now. DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Here are just a few of the features which makes this A MUST JOIN PROGRAM:

* * * THE COMMUNITY POSITIONS MENTIONED IN THE COMP PLAN ARE NOT ANGEL POSITIONS BUT RATHER MEMBER RE-ENTRY POSITIONS.

It means that every position generated belong to a member in the program and is guaranteed to go back automatically into the program ( as it is built into the script ) and earn much more money for all members.

Re-entries means more positions for each member, more money for each member, more sponsor bonuses, faster cycling times and this makes this program on top of all the others in my opinion because of this news.

It was already fine as it was in my view with the 4 level comp plan but now with this news, it's gone to my favorite program.

The members can do nothing but benefit in a comp plan like this so I am so pleased to pass this information on to you.

* * The first strategically planned 4 Level 2x2 daily sub cycler of it's kind.

* * Unique Payplan ~ Level 1 pays out DOUBLE your subscription cost to self-sustain very quickly.

* * Levels 1-3 are specifically engineered to get members self sustaining quicker that anything you have seen so far.

* * Fair launch with no stacking of "special members" prior to launch so everyone can get top spots.

* *Well distributed company push positions that are automatically entered back into the system for much faster cycling.

* * You can join now, fund your account and be ready for the launch. I will be at my computer so if you are not available Monday morning, I can order your subs for you if you are funded and ready to go, so just let me know.

Here is my link ===>>> Golden Angels

(Make sure your sponsor is Felicia Harris when you register)

After you register for free I will share a strategy that you can use to fund your account without paying for it out of pocket.
    Okay, something administration probably already knows and is working on. By clicking any of the links posted here in Real Scam to go to Adlandpro, Scamlandpro - you will be redirected to a lead page. The way to bypass this is copy the shortcut and paste in a new window, it will take you there.

Post Thanks / Like

She is back again!!

Launch Alert ~ Why This Is A Must Join Program ~ Don't Miss Out!. | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Okay, something administration probably already knows and is working on. By clicking any of the links posted here in Real Scam to go to Adlandpro, Scamlandpro - you will be redirected to a lead page. The way to bypass this is copy the shortcut and paste in a new window, it will take you there.
    I am not sure what you mean by copy and paste the shortcut "scratchy. " What shortcut? Please can you explain how to do it in very simple terms. I am very busy and my concentration is bad today.

Scamlanders must be running scared to pull a fast one like that. Any legal investigator can see it is a deliberate attempt to hide the evidence against Scamland and lying pimps like Mary Evelyn Simpson.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I am not sure what you mean by copy and paste the shortcut "scratchy. " What shortcut? Please can you explain how to do it in very simple terms. I am very busy and my concentration is bad today.

Scamlanders must be running scared to pull a fast one like that. Any legal investigator can see it is a deliberate attempt to hide the evidence against Scamland and lying pimps like Mary Evelyn Simpson.
    I understand P2P. For any link that is posted here in RS to go to Adland/Scamland, just place your mouse over it and right-click, choose to copy shortcut, open a new window or new tab, and paste into the address window.

as like this: Launch Alert ~ Why This Is A Must Join Program ~ Don't Miss Out!. | View Thread | AdlandPro Community
    now right-click on that link, copy shortcut, open a new Window or Tab if you have Windows Internet Explorer (newer version), now go to the top address bar, right-click & paste into that, it will take you to the page in Scamland. (I hope that helps.)

Our links are correct in here, no changes to be made because everything from RS has been diverted. Not sure of a way around that but maybe techs can work it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh yes, Scamland does not like us showing off their stupidity and CROOKS!!

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't understand your point, Scratchy.

When I click on the links such as this one: in post #311 above I get taken to the AdLand page specified, IOW, it takes me to AdLand, which it indicates it's intended to do..

If, however, I click on one of the links in the body of posts, for example this one from post #311 above:
    Here is my link ===>>> Golden Angels
    I get taken to Felicias' splash page, which is quite clearly indicated as the intended address i.e. "here is my link"

To me, at least, the other links clearly indicate they are to the AdLand site:

EXCEPT, the links such as these 3 in Judys' post #306

1) Thrive University 2) Mary Evelyn Simpson invites you all to read her story.

3) Mary Eveleyn's tutors or gurus at Thrive University.

which, if you hover over clearly point to:

1) Food Storage Tools .shelfreliance.com/c/university

2) Mary Simpson - Online Store .tnlady.shelfreliance.com/tnlady

3) Home Parties Video .tnlady.shelfreliance.com/parties/index/video

There is no conspiracy here and DEFINITELY NOT any involvement by a member of REALSCAM.com as has been suggested elsewhere
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I really don't understand your point, Scratchy.

When I click on the links such as this one: in post #311 above I get taken to the AdLand page specified, IOW, it takes me to AdLand, which it indicates it's intended to do..

If, however, I click on one of the links in the body of posts, for example this one from post #311 above: I get taken to Felicias' splash page, which is quite clearly indicated as the intended address i.e. "here is my link"

EXCEPT, the links such as these 3 in Judys' post #306

1) Thrive University 2) Mary Evelyn Simpson invites you all to read her story.

3) Mary Eveleyn's tutors or gurus at Thrive University.

which, if you hover over clearly point to:

1) Food Storage Tools .shelfreliance.com/c/university

2) Mary Simpson - Online Store .tnlady.shelfreliance.com/tnlady

3) Home Parties Video .tnlady.shelfreliance.com/parties/index/video

There is no conspiracy here and DEFINITELY NOT any involvement by a member of REALSCAM.com as has been suggested elsewhere
    I beg your pardon LRM, I simply do not understand what you are talking about. It is not my IP that is being redirected, it is anyone who clicks on a link from RS to go to a specific page in Adland - it will take you here: Hello | AdlandPro Community

If you feel I was out of line by giving out this information, you definitely have the authority to delete my posts. I have not accused anyone of anything except the admins of Adland trying to block Real Scam going directly to the applied links. Now, I am in a hurry as it is early Sunday morning and church time. I do not have time to check all the links you posted above. Some of them for sure go to the pages intended but try any of the ones that are to take you to a specific page in Adland. If you do not wind up on their Hello page, then please let me know because something else is going on.

This was in no way to place any blame on a member of RS, I thought I was helping by informing others of the problem if they could not get to the page the link was intended to go. We do not need to get upset here and ask for support, not condemnation of our members. Some of us have worked very hard to expose Scamland while others want nothing to do with it, that is their choice even if I fail to understand why.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat
    I beg your pardon LRM, I simply do not understand what you are talking about.
    I thought I calmly and rationally explained the fact that when I click on every single clickable link on this page, it takes me to where it should

What you are seeing is the occasional use of BBCode on a few links.

If you are using Firefox, the ACTUAL destination will show in the bottom left hand corner of the Firefox window.

The example you've given: Hello | AdlandPro Community points to: "//community.adlandpro.com/Hello.aspx?rk=out" which is exactly what it says it is, the AdLand Hello page.

My comment WRT the involvement of a member of REALSCAM.com was in reference this comment on another thread:

"It look as if the scammers have had help from inside RS and the person or people concerned need to be brought to justice"

Now, I might not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but, that looks like a deliberate bloody slur on the integrity of both REALSCAM.com and it's members to me and not one I'm going to take lying down.

Post Thanks / Like

Now, I might not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but, that looks like a deliberate bloody slur on the integrity of both REALSCAM.com and it's members to me and not one I'm going to take lying down.
    You did not get the point of what I was saying LRM. Kathleen Van Beenkom and Maurice Bernier have joinrd RS.

When I said that there were undesirable members of RS, I was not refering to you or anybody we know to be dedicated scam busters but to people like those two. There have been other undesirables here like MMB and one who joined with the sole purpose of lambasting you as an individual. It is a bit silly to take umbridge when we point out that all RS members are not respected members of our online community.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I calmly and rationally explained the fact that when I click on every single clickable link on this page, it takes me to where it should
    That may be true for links on this page LRM but if you try clicking on the links in most of the other threads, everything is redirected. Try cliking on links in the thread for F5Mmilliionairesclub or

Jill Bachman and her Andy Bowdoin Connections thread. All the links in that are also redirected

Post Thanks / Like

Not for me, they aren't.

Just clicked on every single link from 3 whole pages from both threads and every one went where it was supposed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Adland can change the links on their end and one could land on a generic page, but the fact their scammers such as Kathleen are members here doesn't help them. They can only edit a post for 30 minutes, so they could not change any link in their posts after that and could never touch as post that was not their own.

Does that help? I know the frustration. Scam obliterated 4000 of my posts and now the links go to a page that says that thread or whatever does not exist blah, blah blah.....
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

When I click on the links such as this one:

Hottest New Biz Opps | View Forum | AdlandPro Community in post #311 above I get taken to the AdLand page specified, IOW, it takes me to AdLand, which it indicates it's intended to do..

As in, does it take you here where you see this:
    Forum: Hottest New Biz Opps
    Description:
    New Biz Opps, pre-launches and up and coming opportunities!

We need to get together on this and I am asking for members help. Because the only way I can go there is to copy the shortcut and paste into a new window. Just clicking on the link in 311 takes me to Hello page.

If, however, I click on one of the links in the body of posts, for example this one from post #311 above:

Here is my link ===>>> Golden Angels I get taken to Felicias' splash page, which is quite clearly indicated as the intended address i.e. "here is my link" Now that is where it is supposed to take you to Felicias' Golden Angels site.

Now with that one does it take you to a page in Adland that goes like this in first post:GOLDEN ANGELS is causing a stir online and with good reason. There is nothing like getting paid to advertise your business!

Rush This Launches Monday, August 27th AT 9AM Central! .....This is still in pre-launch so get in now. DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Here are just a few of the features which makes this A MUST JOIN PROGRAM:

* * * THE COMMUNITY POSITIONS MENTIONED IN THE COMP PLAN ARE NOT ANGEL POSITIONS BUT RATHER MEMBER RE-ENTRY POSITIONS.

It means that every position generated belong to a member in the program and is guaranteed to go back automatically into the program ( as it is built into the script ) and earn much more money for all members.

Re-entries means more positions for each member, more money for each member, more sponsor bonuses, faster cycling times and this makes this program on top of all the others in my opinion because of this news.
    ???
    It does not for me, it goes to the hello page unless I copy and put in a new window.

Thank you for your help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    That may be true for links on this page LRM but if you try clicking on the links in most of the other threads, everything is redirected. Try cliking on links in the thread for F5Mmilliionairesclub or

Jill Bachman and her Andy Bowdoin Connections thread. All the links in that are also redirected
    Yes, P2P, all those links are redirected.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Not for me, they aren't.

Just clicked on every single link from 3 whole pages from both threads and every one went where it was supposed.
    I am interested in trying to understand how this can be happening??? I wonder if the same holds true for other members, would you please check - someone, anyone??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Adland can change the links on their end and one could land on a generic page, but the fact their scammers such as Kathleen are members here doesn't help them. They can only edit a post for 30 minutes, so they could not change any link in their posts after that and could never touch as post that was not their own.

Does that help? I know the frustration. Scam obliterated 4000 of my posts and now the links go to a page that says that thread or whatever does not exist blah, blah blah.....
    SBM, you really frightened them with all the porn they were advertising and all the ads were changed, that is why the links don't go there anymore. I may have copies of some of them. Members were probably screaming at Bogdan (owner) about their pictures being on the same page as those ads and he had to change it. However, if you search long enough in the freebies you will find more. I think you have more than put them under radar of websites promoting porn!!

It makes no difference whether these people are members here or not, they won't come back in here to post but many, many people come here to read - you can bet on that! Another reason why our members need to support each other. With the couple of us getting some backlash here you can also bet it is making some bad folks reallllyyy happy. In fact I will probably see it in one of famous bullying forums they have on me.

I am not the least bit frustrated over it, I think it calls attention to the fact that Real Scam has caused them severe problems and they are trying to block our attempts. To me that should really call attention the fact they have something to hide.: But we are watching you.