Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Scamlandpro - Your One-Stop Site for all Scams!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scamlandpro - Your One-Stop Site for all Scams!

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    If you thought things were sickening in Scamland - look again! Now LaNell is featuring the Top Scammers and their "programs" in a gushy friendly forum.

community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2570367/Introducing-a-Friend-and-their-About-Me-page-Ken-Wolff/1.aspx

Maybe they will all buy into each other's scam and see who takes whose money the fastest!! Just can't top the scammers in scamland.
    That is so true "scratchy". Even TalkGold won't defend Scamland or Scamlanders any longer. Look at the posts in TalkGold WarZone Scamlanders. They are wondering whose dirty knickers are on sale this Christmas in your forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably not LaNell but I would "guess" that someone backed up the owner of AdKreator, Barbara G.

Copyright © 2009-2012 adkreator.com | Barb & the Nerd Birds. All Rights Reserved.

AdKreator.com - DIY Splash Page Banner Design and Creation

I was sorry to see this...
    Barbara shows some signs of being genuine but I think more DD is needed. Perhaps kasey chang can find out something more about her activities. He doesn't miss many things.

Post Thanks / Like

Has anybody heard of wom sites wom banners, or wom webinars?
    One who has is, Rudi Vanhaecke. He gives you his Scamland assurance here.. I just found out how to earn a second paycheck. It is all about wom products. Are you impressed by wom products or the promoter?

You were referred by
    Rudi Vanhaecke
    Beernem West-Vlaanderen
    32(0)496292333

How to make a second income plus promoters mug shot and twenty six of his advertisments on Scamlandpro

type http:// www then (dot) adlandpro.com/ad/1166380/I-just-found-out-how-to-earn-a-second-paycheck.aspx?index=0&total=26&

Rudi Vanhaecke

type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/members/63736.aspx

Rudi's Recommended Money Earning Webinar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes, I have heard of Wom will have to do some checking.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have heard of Wom will have to do some checking.
    Isn't that where babies come from?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Isn't that where babies come from?
    You have to put the b on it to make it make a Baby!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Swom Group: WELCOME TO WOM VEGAS ! - Swom.com

Oh shucks, I know that guy but his name I cannot remember right now. He is in Adland and been promoting this a long time.

Discover the secrets of a social network that PAYS YOU! - Swom.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is more of what you were referring to P2P, it is on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/WomVe...32797866819179

Looks like a total scam advertising page.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just can't help but check in on that Scammer of the Week deal still creeping along with so few participating - why bother!? When you have the "Gang" defending it better look out as to who is now RUNNING it since Barry is no longer there. Also, please note some members have not caught on yet.

community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2572226/Vote-for-the-344TH-POTW-Your-Vote-Is-Appreciated.aspx?flag=12Sorry Barry,
    Won't vote this week because I am not familiar with any of the nominees.
    Good luck all!!!!
    Take care,

Jo

---

RE: Vote for the 344TH POTW Your Vote Is Appreciated

10/12/2012 6:38:10 PM

SAME
    FOR
    ME
    Pat
    -----
    I voted!

How can anyone refuse to vote for the entire week on the first day the ballot is posted? Everyone has a week to contact all 4 nominees and get to know them! Or look at their forum posts thru their profile and read anything they've posted in forums recently and get an idea of who they are.

One of them was a winner last year, how can anyone say they are unfamiliar with ALL nominees when one was well-known enough a year ago to win?
    Kathleen
    ---
    More ignorance from petty folks I see. You have a week to make friends. (There he blows, Bully of the Week!) Just had to add that!!
    My Vote is In
    I found out who the folks are by visiting their profiles.
    May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,
    Jim Allen III

I Can Help YOU Help YOURSELF to Help Others
    I Can Help You Help Yourself to Help Others Just Click Here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well now since little Jimbo is telling everyone how petty they are, let's see what his latest is:

Jim Allen III

I Can Help YOU Help YOURSELF to Help Others
    I Can Help You Help Yourself to Help Others Just Click Here!

You are invited to learn the details of what has all my attention these days. I know some of my friends, thought I had gone completely activist. Well yes and no. I have spent a lot of my time trying to wake up my countrymen and women. I have come to the conclusion we are divided by the haves and the have nots.

If we "HAVE" a good "healthcare" plan, we tend to just say yes, more often to procedures and tests, without regard for the costs, except "How much is my copay?". No big deal because the "pool" is picking up the bulk of those costs.

These small copay's are going away fast. Many of the services you had access to are no longer covered. Deductibles are larger up to $11,000.00 for families. Making healthcare even more inaccessible

While the "Have Nots" only consider seeing a doctor or goes to the Emergency Room, where costs automatically are higher, only as a last resort. Nowhere in these scenarios do we really consider prevention and access to such resources till it is too late! Well no more not in this the, 21ST Century, the Golden Age of Technology is here!

So let's USE IT!

As you know the government solution happens at less than a snails pace. The industries of commerce generally always comes up with the solution for the masses long before the "Self Serving" morbidly obese government does.
    Here is one of those Solutions!

WebDocsNetwork Business
    Opportunity and Recognition Calls
    Sunday @ 9:00pm ET, 8:00pm CT, 7:00pm MT, 6:00pm PT
    Monday-Thursday @ @ 9:00pm ET, 8:00pm CT, 7:00pm MT, 6:00pm PT

Dial in number 559-726-1200
    Participant Code 397225

Join US! On the call tonight, hear the excitement and hear the details. Then do not hesitate to go here and become part of the SOLUTION!

If You are tired of all hyped up junk on the Internet,
    then take a look at what to do.

Healthcare when you need it, where you need it. We provide individuals unlimited real-time, immediate interaction with a national network of physicians via web-cam. phone or secure e-mail. Access 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.

telemedicine

Webdocsnetwork

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - Go Daddy)
    Domain Name: WEBDOCSNETWORK.COM
    Created on: 02-Sep-10
    Expires on: 02-Sep-13
    Last Updated on: 03-Sep-12

Registrant:
    T. C. Chyung
    400 W. Rand Road
    #A302
    Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    Chyung, T. C. @gmail.com
    400 W. Rand Road
    #A302
    United States
    +1.3128042587

Technical Contact:
    Chyung, T. C. @gmail.com
    400 W. Rand Road
    #A302
    United States
    +1.3128042587

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS65.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS66.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

A new Chicago based telehealth services company owned by businessman Tc Chyung has even made it possible for people to gain access to telehealth based services without monthly cost or commitment by simply sharing the service with three other friends. Testimonials regarding these services have been above expectation according to those who are already using the Web Docs Network.

The Impact Of The Teledoc On A Stressed Health Care System | Brett Eater's Empower Network Blog

http://www.realscam.com/f9/12secondc...ber-bully-902/

Post Thanks / Like

Swom Group: WELCOME TO WOM VEGAS ! - Swom.com

Oh shucks, I know that guy but his name I cannot remember right now. He is in Adland and been promoting this a long time.

Discover the secrets of a social network that PAYS YOU! - Swom.com
    He is a Brit from Devon and I always thought he was dodgy. LORM knew him when she was In Adland. I will try to find his name but LORM may beat me to it. He was an MLM guy and I did not get involved in MLMs

I think he was involved in the Ambulance Service in UK so his comments on Jimbo's sites could be very revealing.

Post Thanks / Like

The mugshot is that of Robert Vaughn a Scamlander from Devon UK. He may be unaware of Scamland stench but it is hard to believe that old timers are that naive.

Robert Vaugn's Recommended Programs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    The mugshot is that of Robert Vaughn a Scamlander from Devon UK. He may be unaware of Scamland stench but it is hard to believe that old timers are that naive.

Robert Vaugn's Recommended Programs
    Oh, yes, I remember, thanks! He is also a singer and travels to lots of counties if my memory is correct. If he does any scam, it would be little I think. I don't connect him with Jimbo except maybe friend's list.

I just added that thing about the POTW because I really do think those people are funny and act like a bunch of Kindergarten children.

Post Thanks / Like

He is a Brit from Devon and I always thought he was dodgy. LORM knew him when she was In Adland. I will try to find his name but LORM may beat me to it. He was an MLM guy and I did not get involved in MLMs

I think he was involved in the Ambulance Service in UK so his comments on Jimbo's sites could be very revealing.
    Seems that I have mixed this man up with another Scamlander who left a long time ago. We need ex Adlanders who were not involved in perpetrating scams on Adlanpro to join us at RS and I hope that we can recruit more to join us here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Seems that I have mixed this man up with another Scamlander who left a long time ago. We need ex Adlanders who were not involved in perpetrating scams on Adlanpro to join us at RS and I hope that we can recruit more to join us here.
    I understand but after visiting his FB page today, I don't think so...

Wow! Brits must accept a lot more than us Americans do. I thought FB did not like nudity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks like the Zombie forum is about to go back under.

How can anyone refuse to vote for the entire week on the first day the ballot is posted? Everyone has a week to contact all 4 nominees and get to know them! Or look at their forum posts thru their profile and read anything they've posted in forums recently and get an idea of who they are.

One of them was a winner last year, how can anyone say they are unfamiliar with ALL nominees when one was well-known enough a year ago to win?
    This quote from KCV, queen scammer of scamland.

They got a whopping 12 votes, with 7 going to the winner who is trying to survive scamland with a legitimate business.

Vote for the 344TH POTW Your Vote Is Appreciated | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Here it is Friday and no new contest started. OMG!! The Team must be having problems...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks like the Zombie forum is about to go back under.

This quote from KCV, queen scammer of scamland.

They got a whopping 12 votes, with 7 going to the winner who is trying to survive scamland with a legitimate business.

Vote for the 344TH POTW Your Vote Is Appreciated | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Here it is Friday and no new contest started. OMG!! The Team must be having problems...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is the Number One FILTH thread and forum going on in Scamland. How on earth any decent people want to participate in a site that allows that kind of garbage is beyond me!!

Think I will rename it "Bad Wolf and Potty Queen's Sewage Forum"!

community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/1235084/The-President-That-Hates-His-Country-By-Joan-Swirsky/323.aspx

Just start that page and run through it because you don't want to read in depth unless you laugh yourself to death over their hypocrisy or lose your last meal, yuk!

You can select from these choice words of wisdom from the queen herself:

When I saw this article from one of my numerous news sources, it made me wonder just how much more this administration has tried to cover up. I doubt we'll ever know the true extent of what amounts to criminal and immoral actions.

or from the bad wolf -

Hi Evelyn,

"The whole world knows that B Hussein and his administration covered up and lied about the attack on the US Embassy in Benghazi. They're flip flopping all over the place now after even the MSM had no option other then to question this presidents feeble attempts to blame it all on a youtube video. The fraud and great pretender even repeated this absurdity when he spoke before the UN.

It's good that the CIA is coming forward and reporting facts instead of B Hussein's and Hillary's attempts to whitewash this planned in advance jihadi attack."

See, if he knows THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS!!

WHUTO, they have a nonsupporter:

Unity for the lessor of two evils is not my idea of supporting our Constitution. Both think and support enslaving policies. Sorry you can blame me for standing for what I believe in. But neither of the two so called "Top Candidates" will receive my vote. Therefore in my eyes you guys are the ones that failed to support America and vote third party candidates and break the impasse. Go ahead be a RINO and vote for the RINO (Liberal In Conservative Garb). I can't....
    Jim Allen

C'mon Jim admit it, you really want another 4 years of B Hussein. No amount of ronbot rhetoric or brainwashing can change that sad fact.

I heard Ron Paul say he won't vote for either B Hussein or Romney and when asked he admitted he'll probably vote for Johnson. Like a good and loyal ronbot you're once again following this kooky politician.

I recommended (in my joke thread) that you could also choose to vote for Rosanne Barr she's also running for president. :) Makes as much sense as voting for Johnson. :) :)

Shalom,

Peter
    He calls that filth (in my joke thread)!!! Of course with his many Evelyns fan, why not??!!!

Potty Queen getting

The crappy editor is doing it's thing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way can my last post be corrected. Even deleted it and tried all over again and still some of the fonts are way too big. :(

Bogdan, Bogdan, where are you, the queen is calling!!!

Well for the most few posts they are just coping & pasting to each other but I beg you, just try to read this in tiny print:

Hey Peter and Friends, This is a pretty good expose on the Libya Front. Who is responsible for the mess in Libya? By Judge Andrew P. Napolitano Published October 18, 2012 FoxNews.com 101712_libya_opinion.jpg File: Sept. 14, 2012: Libyan military guards check one of the burnt out buildings at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, during a visit by Libyan President Mohammed el-Megarif to express sympathy for the death of American ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and his colleagues in the Sept. 11, 2012 attack. (AP) How many times have you heard the truism that in modern-day America the cover-up is often as troubling as the crime? That is becoming quite apparent in the case of the death of Chris Stevens, the former US ambassador to Libya. Stevens and three State Department employees were murdered in the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, last month, on September 11th. About an hour before the murders, the ambassador, who usually resides in the U.S. embassy in Tripoli but was visiting local officials and staying at the consulate in Benghazi, had just completed dinner there with a colleague, whom he personally walked to the front gate of the compound. In the next three hours, hundreds of persons assaulted the virtually defenseless compound and set it afire Around the same time that these crimes took place in Benghazi, a poorly produced, low-grade 15-minute YouTube clip was going viral on the Internet. The clip shows actors in dubbed voices portraying the prophet Mohammed and others in an unflattering light. The Obama administration seized upon the temporary prevalence of this clip to explain the assault on the consulate. Indeed, the administration sent U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice to represent it on five Sunday morning TV talk shows on September 16th, to make the claim that the attack on the consulate was a spontaneous reaction to the YouTube clip, that it could not have been anticipated, and that the perpetrators were ordinary Libyans angry at the freedom movie makers in America enjoy. Soon, US intelligence reports were leaked that revealed that the intelligence community knew the attack was not as described by Rice. The intelligence folks on the ground in Libya reported before September 16th that the attack was well organized, utilized military equipment and tactics, and was carried out by local militias with ties to Al Qaeda. In response to these leaks, the State Department, for which Rice works, acknowledged that the assault was an the ever nonintelligent Rick Martin who goes on and on...

Now the bullying starts again, cause the bad wolf is just so smart he likes to make himself look worse by saying bad things about other people. He could be talking about anyone - his own mama.

"The country will be bankrupted by his design and agenda and then they'll wonder how they were so stupid to vote for him.

Some of them are deaf, dumb and blind and that's much worse then useful idiots. They're so addicted to their entitlement and freebies and afraid of losing them, their eyes, ears and minds are closed to what they will face if by some fluke he's reelected.

As for the woman and her fears of losing her preexisting conditions the same rule applies. Under B Hussein she'll lose it in any case cos there will be no money left and she'll have to pay much more for any medical service whether the service is for preexisting conditions or any other medical needs. I just wish they'd use their minds and see what's facing them and how this disgrace of a president lies every time his lips moves. He's simply a pathological liar and he has to give excuses and lies rather then solutions. If she had any sense she'd vote for Romney but..........she probably hasn't got any. BULLY

Shalom,

Peter

It gets worse from there and I am aware of who they are referring to and this time it is not me. Get out friend and let them sink in their garbage.

Post Thanks / Like

Kathy Hamilton, Scamlander returns to Adlandpro to promote ProfitClicking.

Kathy was a very influential member of Adlandpro when I joined in 2002. She knows enough to recognise a ponzi when she spots it. Why is she on the ProfitClicking bandwaggon? Kathy is nominated as Person of The Week. Why? If she wins, it will be a doddle for here to lure suckers into Fred Mann's latest scam.

Kathy Hamilton Promotes Profit Clicking on Scamlandpro.

type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2574112/A-simple-but-Effective-Business.aspx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"RE: Vote for the 345TH POTW Your Vote Is Appreciated

10/21/2012 12:36:35 AM

Hello Barry,
    Wow what a Surprise this is, I had no idea I just came to vote and omg There I am, Thank you for choosing me once again. Its nice to be featured. Good luck everyone
    Kathy Hamilton/simikathy

When are they going to realize that "Barry" is not there anymore??? Are these people totally brainwashed??

Well since she is profitclicking it makes good material for a scammer of the week, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Day job must not have worked out well or too busy helping with POTW but queen scammer is back...

Leverage $5 into $90 per Referral:

10/19/2012 8:12:57 PM

Lots of people join every day!

It's only $5 to join GetCashConnected.

Most new members also upgrade to Packages 2&3 immediately when they join.

This is NOT MLM, not a HYIP, not a penny auction.

GCC is 100% commissions for SALES. You can get paid unlimited times per day, 100% commissions from personal sales and 100% from team sales, and you don't have to do any personal selling, the website can close your sales of the digital & software products FOR YOU, 24 hours per day.

Log in, click UPGRADE TO RESELLER today, and upgrade if you can afford it, only $75 to upgrade to 2&3.

Is it easy to get signups? One day I received two upgrades to all 3 packages within 5 minutes, and another one a few hours later. YES! This is beyond simple!

Get Cash Connected - The Road to Financial Freedom Just Got a Whole Lot Shorter!

Sincerely, Kathleen

community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2574079/Leverage-5-into-90-per-Referral.aspx?flag=1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kathy Hamilton, Scamlander returns to Adlandpro to promote ProfitClicking.

Kathy was a very influential member of Adlandpro when I joined in 2002. She knows enough to recognise a ponzi when she spots it. Why is she on the ProfitClicking bandwaggon? Kathy is nominated as Person of The Week. Why? If she wins, it will be a doddle for here to lure suckers into Fred Mann's latest scam.

Kathy Hamilton Promotes Profit Clicking on Scamlandpro.

type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2574112/A-simple-but-Effective-Business.aspx
    This is quite a BOLD statement to make...

Take the Million Dollar Challenge Today -With Profit Clicking, we are so confident that the mathematical algorithm behind our unique system will last, that we will PAY $1,000,000 if anyone can prove us wrong.
    https://www.facebook.com/simikathy

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis Clairmont from Scamland hopes to start recruiting old Adlanders who have deserted the sinking ship Fiedur according to the Facebook group Adlanders in Facebook. You wil be lucky Dennis. Old Adlanders deserted the sinking ship because of the promotion of these sort of scams. Ponzi promoters are the wrong people to recruit the original crew.

Quote Dennis Clairmont

Dennis Clairmont
    Hello Friends My Idea is to find a team in adlandpro to locate lost adland friends can you help me i've ran this across Bogdan and he thinks it is a good idea.So if you check your list of friends and can locate them or you want in on this team contact me in adland.All your info on this i'll be happy to hear.This could be fun.

This man is an experienced marketer.. He is not a naive newbie. He has no hope of recruiting intellegent old time Adlanders who were interested in advertising legitimate businesses if he promotes the most obvious scams and frauds such as the JustBeenPaid Family of cons. Shame on you for being such a deliberate ponzi shill.

QUOTE from Dennis Clairmont's Facebook Page.

Dennis Clairmont shared a link.
    14 October near Yarmouth, Nova Scotia
    Don't Let JustBeenPaid Pass You By this Time.
    As you know how huge JBP got and turned into Profit Clicking
    Join Now before it's too late

JBP New.Com - Just Been Paid New Attractive 2.5% Daily Plans.
    jbpnew.com
    JBP New.com, 2.5% daily profit for 60 days, Sign up and Collect $5, 10% affiliate commission, a private online

Post Thanks / Like

Another Scamlander Runs for Cover

You will not see much of me here in the future.
    I am promoting offline now with a tried and true
    system that works Big Time!

Visit The Website Below & Watch
    The 6 Minute Recruiting Video For Details.
    GetEPX Guaranteed Income Marketing System

I will send you some information about our
    Off Line System as soon as you have watched
    the video.

Don Evans

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dennis Clairmont from Scamland hopes to start recruiting old Adlanders who have deserted the sinking ship Fiedur according to the Facebook group Adlanders in Facebook. You wil be lucky Dennis. Old Adlanders deserted the sinking ship because of the promotion of these sort of scams. Ponzi promoters are the wrong people to recruit the original crew.

Quote Dennis Clairmont

Dennis Clairmont
    Hello Friends My Idea is to find a team in adlandpro to locate lost adland friends can you help me i've ran this across Bogdan and he thinks it is a good idea.So if you check your list of friends and can locate them or you want in on this team contact me in adland.All your info on this i'll be happy to hear.This could be fun.

This man is an experienced marketer.. He is not a naive newbie. He has no hope of recruiting intellegent old time Adlanders who were interested in advertising legitimate businesses if he promotes the most obvious scams and frauds such as the JustBeenPaid Family of cons. Shame on you for being such a deliberate ponzi shill.

QUOTE from Dennis Clairmont's Facebook Page.

Dennis Clairmont shared a link.
    14 October near Yarmouth, Nova Scotia
    Don't Let JustBeenPaid Pass You By this Time.
    As you know how huge JBP got and turned into Profit Clicking
    Join Now before it's too late

jbpnew.com
    JBP New.com, 2.5% daily profit for 60 days, Sign up and Collect $5, 10% affiliate commission, a private online
    I read that junk he posted in Adlanders in Facebook, really made me feel like

Also saw he got some nonsupport comments as they know what that place is and why encourage anyone to return. Just be friends in that group and stay out of the sewage left behind.