Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Send Out Cards - Income Disclosure Statements

Post Thanks / Like

Send Out Cards - Income Disclosure Statements

Send Out Cards has released their sales figures for 2009.

Send Out Cards - 2009 Income Disclosure Statement (it's a pdf file so may load slow)

We learn that the average (arithmetic mean) income last year was $457.51, while the median was only $20. That’s $1.67 a month or about a nickel a day.

As Dennis Yu points out on Almighty Dad, "For those who have remember high school stats, the arithmetic mean is much higher than the median because there are a few folks at the top of the pyramid that skew the average."

"There are now a few “Eagles”– 0.0001 to be exact. That’s 0.01%, which is 1% of 1%, no matter how you justify it (“the cards are great”, “people aren’t doing it to get rich”, “all success requires hard work”, “all advertising is misleading, so ours is therefore okay”, and every other flavor)."

Dennis notes" "Were I more enterprising, I’d add in a cartoon here with two Egyptians standing in front of the Great Pyramids– one remarking, “This is NOT a pyramid scheme! It’s Send Out Bricks!”

Interesting numbers, considering SOC is supposedly "one of the better MLM's"!
    Len Clements: Mensa Society (155 IQ)

Stephen Hawking: "People who boast about their IQ are losers."

Post Thanks / Like

re: Send Out Cards - Income Disclosure Statements

There's also the amusing tidbit that there are supposedly only two people at the highest level (at least, according to the SOC folks), and the median vs. mean income is different by close to 600K.

As The Robot on Lost in Space used to say:

That does not compute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, heck we wouldn't be making enough for a weekly visit to Starbucks. Yikes!

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go Doc:

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

I'll try and forward that to Dennis Yu.
    Len Clements: Mensa Society (155 IQ)

Stephen Hawking: "People who boast about their IQ are losers."

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be flattered. But depending on what he might do with it, he may be well advised to contact the rights holder of that image.

Post Thanks / Like

This was posted at almightydad.com on June 21, 2010:

1. I am an SOC distributor. (For the time being)
    2. I own a Flooring Contracting business.
    3. I am a HUGE fan of the SOC product.
    4. I don’t like liars.
    <snip>
    My verdict? MLM is inherently flawed, greed driven, and doomed to failure. For an honest hearted person there is no loophole. (I know. I’ve looked!!!) There is just no way of knowing if you are presenting a real opportunity to your “prospect”. Numbers do no lie as Keith has stated numerous times in his replies to MLM zealots. No matter how you justify your own business, you are riding on the back of many sincere people who are doomed to failure. The propaganda machine at SOC is extremely effective, and the leadership is afforded a near messianic status by the faithful. We are told that the motives of the leadership are love, and a desire to change the world through greeting cards. Honestly, it’s enough to make me toss my cookies!
    Here is an example of SOC love: The recent 6/19 announcements involved an upgrade, which will cost $99 for each existing entrepreneur to buy. (Not mandatory, but if you want to keep up….) Leadership is showing its love my giving $70 out of the $99 to the field. i.e. upline. Nice bonuses!!! Way to keep the upline happy and the propaganda machine churning!
    Okay, so I’m a little upset. You got that right! SendoutCards has a great product, but I will never ever again endorse it. I could never do so with a clean conscience. I will not renew my distributorship lest I be tempted by the siren call of the glorious freedom and riches to found in that bastion of virtue known as Multi-level Marketing!
    I will however continue to use the superb products to further my “honest” business ventures. After all, I have certainly paid for them!
    A half-truth is a whole lie.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone I know in SOC uses it to SOC, it is cheaper and easier than SOC without SOC according to them. I don't SOEC, to make it worth my while...at least not right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

STAY HOME, MAKE MONEY!

Are you ready to fire your boss,

set your own hours, and start making

BIG MONEY working part-time from

the comfort of your home?

Imagine this...

Next Monday, instead of waking up too early and driving to a job that doesn’t pay you what you’re worth; you decide to sleep in and wake up refreshed.

Then you commute to your home office in your slippers, fire up your computer, and do three simple things:
    1. Log in to your Send Out Cards website (2 minutes)
    2. Fire off a proven, AUTOMATIC MARKETING SYSTEM (15 minutes)
    3. Check your back office for results (7 minutes)
    Now you take a break. Because you’re done. That’s it.

After lunch, you return a few phone calls to answer questions. Then you go to your mail box and pick up a nice CHECK. A significant check. A check that grows like magic week after week after week - even when you are on vacation!

Sound like a fantasy? It isn't. It’s called...

True Financial Freedom!

True Financial Freedom means having all the money you could ever want AND having time available to enjoy it.

And that’s what this home business can do for you.

What Does FREEDOM Mean to You?

How would your life be different if you were able to make a full-time, executive income working part-time from the comfort of your home?

• Would you be driving the same car?

• Would you be living in the same neighborhood?

• Would you continue grinding it out at the same job?

The good news is we can help.

We have a simple, proven plan for success. All steps are laid out from start to finish. We hold nothing back.

In fact, all you need to CLAIM FINANCIAL FREEDOM once and for all is the desire to make it happen... and a willingness to follow our proven, step-by-step plan.

Thousands of people just like you, with no experience or special skills, are earning the money they deserve and are living the lifestyle of their dreams - because they took action to...
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 12-16-2010 at 10:33 PM.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Imagine what a home based

business can do for you?

Help eliminate debt.

Spend more time with your family.

Add to your retirement savings.
    Have a more flexible schedule.
    Create an income to last a lifetime.
    Take control of your future.
    Be a stay-at-home parent.
    Pay your children's college education.

It’s Time To Get Your Life Back

Click the links below to learn more about us.

ARE YOU SERIOUS ENOUGH TO

TAKE THE FIRST SIMPLE STEP?

Complete the short, easy form below and you will get immediate access to a short 9-minute video that explains everything you need to know to make a great decision for you and your family.

Finally, making money from

home is within your reach!

Our proven home-based business is – right here, right now – helping ordinary people to make extraordinary incomes. It’s a proven model. But frankly, YOU MAY NOT QUALIFY for our business because we are not looking for just ordinary people with ordinary dreams.

We are looking for people who are SERIOUS about securing true time and financial freedom once and for all. No excuses.

So now the ball is in your court. Are you serious enough to take the first step towards creating the lifestyle of your dreams?

Out The Form Below
    Please fill out the form below to view our

AUTOMATED MARKETING SYSTEM

We're pleased to offer you a successful home based business AND a proven marketing system that has already helped thousands of people around the globe reach their goals and create financial success!

RespondRIGHT NOWTo receive immediate free information about our business and marketing system, simply fill out the brief questionnaire below. Provided you qualify, one of our representatives will contact you shortly.

All Fields Required

First Name:

Last Name:

Telephone:

Email Address:

Street Address

State:

City:

Zip Code/Postal Code:

Timezone:

Call time:

Select Time 9am -12 pm PST 12pm- 5pm PST 5pm - 9pm PST After 9pm PST

What are you interested in?
    Personal Use Business Use Building SOC Business
    Reason for starting your business?
    - Select One - Be your own boss Financial freedom Get rid of debt More time with family Better quality of life Approaching retirement Job insecurity Quit my job Tax savings
    Have you ever owned your own business, self-employed?
    Yes No
    Please Specify:

What are you currently doing for a living?

Hours able to invest?

- Select One - 5-10 per week 11-15 16-20 21-30 Full-time

Desired Monthly Income?

- Select One - $500-$1000 per month $1000-$5000 per month $5000-$10000 per month $10000-Unlimited
    How much are you able to Invest?
    - Select One - $300-$500 $500-$1000 $1000+
    If this program meets your expectations, when would you be ready to get started?
    - Select One - Right Away Few Days 1 Week 2 Weeks 1 Month
    How did you find our site?
    - Select One - Postcard Banner Friend Greeting Card Referral Website Search Engine Other..

Enter the letters you see in the box to the left:
    Your information is confidential and will not be sold or given to a 3rd party. We are SPAM compliant and at any time you will be able to remove yourself from this mailing list by clicking on the link at the bottom of the emails.
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 12-16-2010 at 10:36 PM.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Website powered by homeofficepro.net mlm contact manager. This is not a mlm website.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Dream Team Leaders

You will be shocked, shocked I tell you. The preceeding 3 posts were Kerry Lee Hein's landing page for Send Out Cards. Remember Ohein56 jumping up and down about ethical MLM. He has by his own admission never made more than $800 a month in MLM. In reality he manages a dinky apartment complex and his wife works. He can't make ends meet by his own admission. He struggles to cover necessities.

How does that equate to "Financial Freedom," cruises, luxury vacations, paying college, eliminating debt, adding to retirement, successful, proven and "making a fortune working from home?" How is the hell is that "Big Money?" Kerry has not by any stretch of the imagination secured anything. He is a walking advertisement for the problems with MLM. He is a serial MLM failure with nothing to show for his years of involvement. There is nothing ethical about his solicitation at all!!! No wonder he won't post here.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kerry and the Dream Team Leaders ramble on (MLM Bullshit 101):
    Financial Independence Starts with a DREAM

What keeps you awake at night, unable to sleep?
    • Too many bills and not enough money?
    • Finding a way out of the corporate rat race?
    • Securing your future retirement?
    • Providing a better education for your children?
    • Making the right financial decisions for you and your family?
    What is the Number #1 Reason for you wanting to start your own business?
    Take a minute and think about it. Because financial independence ALWAYS starts with a DREAM or an all-consuming reason WHY.
    Once you know WHY, then you need a vehicle capable of taking you there as fast as possible and a roadmap to show you the way.
    We have both…
    SendOutCards operates as a team. So while you’ll be in business FOR yourself, you will not be in business BY yourself. We have a proven, step-by-step automated business building system that has never failed to produce results.

So building your business is as easy as one, two, three:
    1. Log in to your SendOutCards website (2 minutes)
    2. Fire off a proven, AUTOMATIC MARKETING SYSTEM (15 minutes)
    3. Check your back office for results (7 minutes)
    In other words, we don’t leave YOUR SUCCESS to chance.
    We are interested in speaking with individuals who are Motivated and have the DESIRE to make their dreams come true NOW.

So, managing aprtments and barely living above pauper is the dream???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

That's it !!

I'm in !!!!

It never fails, and all I have to do is:

1) log
    2) fire
    3) check

where do I send my money ??

log, fire, check, log, fire, check, log, fire, check, log, fire, check, log, fire, check, log, fire, check, log, fire, check, log, fire, check, log, fire, check, log, fire, check,

Whoo Hoo,

I can feel myself becoming rich already.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Kerry and the Dream Team Leaders ramble on (MLM Bullshit 101):
    Kerry is not currently building any MLM businesses. He said he gave up working on SOC as a distributor. He also seems to have shifted his focus from defending MLM and swearing at people to just swearing at people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
    Kerry is not currently building any MLM businesses. He said he gave up working on SOC as a distributor. He also seems to have shifted his focus from defending MLM and swearing at people to just swearing at people.
    Really? Then take at look at this and note the date:

www.afriendlycard.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A Life Aloft View Post
    Really? Then take at look at this and note the date:
    I think you will find that the date always has the current day's date. he probably has a few websites that he set up that haven't been taken down. And I'm sure he continues to use the service for himself, as he does for other MLM products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
    I think you will find that the date always has the current day's date. he probably has a few websites that he set up that haven't been taken down. And I'm sure he continues to use the service for himself, as he does for other MLM products.
    He does not take them down and yes he does have other sites, I looked, because he still would never turn down anyone who would want to sign up with SOC. He's a liar and a fraud. He says he isn't "active" because just like all the other MLMs that he has failed miserably with, he is clueless how to make any money doing anything, doesn't stick with or work anything for more then ten seconds, and he's lazy as hell. He sits on his butt all day, drinks like a fish, has his poor wife going to work everyday to support him, while he posts b.s. on internet forums all day. Let's face it. He has lied so many times over there and he's very dishonest. The truth will always be the truth. He keeps trying to ride Len's coat tails, who won't have anything to do with him ironically (even he recognizes what a lazy loser Heiney is), and hopes some MLMer will bring him along for the ride. If he found another flopportunity or when Len does, Heiney will be there in a heartbeat. Just like the Yoli crap. He pissed away several hundred dollars on the samples and tapes and books and other worthless garbage that Len conned him into buying. Then he lied about all of that and did nothing. That's his life pattern. Lies, hype, b.s. and laziness. We have no idea in truth, what other b.s. he is trying either. It's not like he would admit to anything or ever tell the truth about it. Hell, he lied about the above ads and using them when called on it and then tried to backpeddle.
    Last edited by A Life Aloft; 12-23-2010 at 04:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Send Out Cards - 2010 Income disclosure statement

Hmmnn,

95.29% of members are at the "distributor" level

92.26% of "distributors" are considered to be "active"

The average GROSS(before expenses) earnings of that 95.29% of ALL members is $335.10 per YEAR.

Sounds like your average, run-of-the-mill MLM to me.

Sounds a bit like Herbalife spiel to me or

Get the scam going off line and then it will burgeon online. Andy Bowdoin at work again?

I am not sure where or what company you got this from, but some of the stats are a bit bizarre. Notice the discrepancy between average and median income indicating that the curve is horribly skewed. Also why would it take an average of about 11 months to make manager, but only 4 months to make senior manager? How much does it cost to buy the senior manager position? LOL, they need to modify their disclaimer to say, " While these results are crappy, yours are guaranteed to be worse, because we've already roped in all the suckers...errr customers in your area..."!

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    I am not sure where or what company you got this from,
    Why, from SendOutCards itself.

What you see is a screenshot taken from: https://www.sendoutcards.com/images/pdf/income_disclosure.pdf

andhttps://www.sendoutcards.com/incomedisclosure/

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    I am not sure where or what company you got this from, but some of the stats are a bit bizarre. Notice the discrepancy between average and median income indicating that the curve is horribly skewed. Also why would it take an average of about 11 months to make manager, but only 4 months to make senior manager? How much does it cost to buy the senior manager position? LOL, they need to modify their disclaimer to say, " While these results are crappy, yours are guaranteed to be worse, because we've already roped in all the suckers...errr customers in your area..."!
    Of the few that make money, you can be sure a good number of them are MLM [rhymes with fours] that drag a large downline of unsuspecting sheep with them from one to the next. The big money is often in the early sign-up fees and autoshit enrollments etc. This 98% loss rate is completely typical. At my house we call it the Trickle Up Theory of Economics. All of the money trickles up to the top of the pyramid and all the honest hard working little people on the bottom just get screwed!

Soapboxmom

As for the old often used rationalization "lots of people do it to make a few extra dollars"

How about this little gem from the same report:

Get that ??

The average income for ALL distributors in SendOutCards for 2010 was $478.75 A YEAR
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 10-18-2012 at 01:28 PM.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Send Out Cards - 2010 Income Disclosure Statement

95.29% of all distributors earned an annual GROSS average of $335.10

Less than 0.01% of all distributors earned an annual average of $284,274.02

https://www.sendoutcards.com/images/pdf/income_disclosure.pdf

Out of their own mouths.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Send Out Cards - 2010 Income Disclosure Statement

No wonder Ohein56 can't afford his diabetic supplies. He has never made beans. Talk about looking foolish for defending an MLM. Notice the bottom rung has been in a very short time. That indicates the dropout rate is massive. Isn't that a big surprise.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!