Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sound familiar?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by A Life Aloft View Post
    Then certainly your Mother dropped you on your head as a baby, because you obviously have brain damage and cannot discern facts, truth and reality from fantasy and delusions. How was your "commute" (you know, the one from your bedroom to your living room) today and the "work" (the time you spend posting lies and bullshit on internet forums all day long) at your "job" (where you are a failure who has yet to make a profit at some little MLM- trying to peddle garbage to the naive) going btw? ROTFL! Only 20 posts on Scam so far today and half a dozen here. You're slipping. But it's still early and you have nothing else in your life to do, so I am confident the stats will change soon.
    I am being very conscious of turning around slower so I don't trip over you...you follow my every move so closely. My commute was as usual, quite uneventful thank you.

So if I read your post correctly you believe me to have brain damage. And then if this were the case, this and all your other posts are an indication about how much compassion you have for those that are handicapped? That is a shame.

It is also interesting how you claim I have no life....yet your life seems to revolve around analyzing and describing my life. I'll have to contemplate that more. But now, the nurses are bringing me my afternoon snack before my nap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes, I would imagine that nothing remarkable happended on your way from your bedroom to your living room during your "commute" today. Tell us, how much money did you make while you were sleeping last night? Or does that only happen during your daily naps at "work"? lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I would imagine that nothing remarkable happended on your way from your bedroom to your living room during your "commute" today. Tell us, how much money did you make while you were sleeping last night? Or does that only happen during your daily naps at "work"? lmao
    Me? You talking about me? Well everyone is so surprised, how novel.

Actually my first commute is from the bedroom to the living room. Turn on the computer and actually see what sales were made the previous day. Make a list of phone calls to make or thank you cards to write and drop in the mail. Then after breakfast off for the 11.4 mile leisurely drive to the day job. To the post office at lunch and then after work either to see some folks, or home with the kids...tonight it will be to the troop meeting after work. Gonna be assisting an autistic boy in learning to tie his shoes and a square knot so he can eventually get a badge. Tis one of the reasons I chastised you for being so uncompassionate for those with learning disabilities. He's 13, non verbal, has motor control issues, but is just now starting to make noise...likes to hold his throat feeling the vibrations, while he makes gutteral sounds. Is learning a little bit of sign language, please, thank you, home, eat. I'll also be on a conference call at 9 on the ride home...I think that will be the most of it.

Oh had a couple nice bowel movements today....I know how interested you are. Thinking I should get a colonoscopy someday, please tell me when you wish to take some time off, I wouldn't want the camera to catch you surprised.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You are not handicapped. You are just plain crazy, delusional, a liar and a troll. I have never in my life made one disparaging remark anywhere about a person who is truly disabled or handicapped in any way.

I am sure your "boss" at your "job" is paying you to make 30 to 40 plus posts a day on internet forums while you pretend to be at "work" and "commuting".

Is there some reason you keep referring to your bowel movements? Is that another one of your sick activities and interests? Spare us the details, troll boy.

What no phony b.s. claims about earning money during your daily nap at "work" today? I am disappointed. lol

Instead of worrying about a colonoscopy, you should be concerned with getting some psychotherapy and getting it soon, before it's too late and your life is over. Considering what you have made of it thus far, you haven't that much longer to try and change and actually make something of yourself.
    Last edited by A Life Aloft; 07-29-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

You are not handicapped. You are just plain crazy, delusional, a liar and a troll. I have never in my life made one disparaging remark anywhere about a person who is truly disabled or handicapped in any way.
    No?
    Then certainly your Mother dropped you on your head as a baby, because you obviously have brain damage and cannot discern facts, truth and reality from fantasy and delusions.
    I see.
    Is there some reason you keep referring to your bowel movements?
    You keep inquiring into my life, just an update for ya.
    Instead of worrying about a colonoscopy, you should be concerned with getting some psychotherapy and getting it soon, before it's too late and your life is over.
    So you claim I've got brain damage and neeed psychotherapy and accuse me of everything under the sun....and that is not self identifying me as handicapped in some way and then immediately cutting me down for that? I've got no issues with you, you seem to have issues with me. I don't intimate who you are or your veracity yet you seem threatened somehow by my life on the other side of the continent.
    Considering what you have made of it thus far, you haven't that much longer to try and change and actually make something of yourself.
    Again, your need to worry about my life is not warranted. I live just fine, and even if I didn't, I've got no need to live upto your expectations.

If I am some pet project of yours, send me some money, buy me a boat, if not, find another project, it is all quite boring.

Post Thanks / Like

" You can sell it upline and downline...you can't buy outside your organization...but that doesn't mean there aren't folks perfectly glad to take on another profit center. Say hello to your friend 'in from the beginning' I'll see him at conference in October and Honolulu and Australia in the spring! "

Not my friend - just some cactus juice recruiter. I'll let him know he was wrong and that he can sell out for 50,000.00 and have more $$$ than he's made in 9 years.
    But it's a dry heat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    If I am some pet project of yours, send me some money, buy me a boat, if not, find another project, it is all quite boring.
    I imagine that you need money, loser. So miuch for all your b.s. "Multiple Streams of Income" I guess. ROTFL! What I abhor are phonies, liars, trolls and bullshitters. You need to list those "attributes" on your pathetic resume, since they describe you to a tee. You are contibuting nothing here except the same old worn out lies and b.s. that you post on Scam on a daily basis. We have all seen it since you joined there and the broken record needs to be thrown on the wall and smashed. No one believes your drivel there and no one believes it here. Save it for one of your MLM rah rah phone calls or meetings where the other brainless losers congragate and spew b.s. It's become boring as hell on both forums. Are you just this desperate for some type of attention in your pathetlic lonely life, albeit negative attention? lol

BTW, Threatened? LMAO No disgusted and fed up of the lies, repetitive boring bullcrap and deflection.
    Last edited by A Life Aloft; 07-30-2010 at 10:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BruceShuell View Post
    " You can sell it upline and downline...you can't buy outside your organization...but that doesn't mean there aren't folks perfectly glad to take on another profit center. Say hello to your friend 'in from the beginning' I'll see him at conference in October and Honolulu and Australia in the spring! "

Not my friend - just some cactus juice recruiter. I'll let him know he was wrong and that he can sell out for 50,000.00 and have more $$$ than he's made in 9 years.
    I actually think it would be interesting to send numb nut's posts from here to the heads of the worthless cactus juice and get a response directly from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BruceShuell View Post
    If his annual volume warrants that price. He isn't wrong about not being able to sell outside the company. And his business is valued based on current revenues.. so if he hasn't had 50k in revenue in the past 9 years, odds are high it wouldn't be worth quite that much.

I imagine that you need money, loser.
    Is there ever enough money? My kids colleges aren't paid for, I've got mortgages that could be paid off...anyone can always use more money. Ask those Walton kids...five of the richest families in the US thanks to Daddy...they ain't interested in earning less...they'd take a gift from you too!