LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spinding scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spinding scam

Wow, this ponzi becomes more and more obvious as time goes by. Where the F is the APP? I hope this ponzi gets slammed shut by the feds ASAP! Here is the latest update, it is all about the ponzi money and Nothing about the product (the mysterious app)

We made a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT last Thursday about SpinDing and how we are bringing the compensation plan to the next level...

In case you haven't heard, we are putting all of our active accounts in a "3-BY" forced matrix, with a killer pay plan that will literally CHANGE LIVES. WHY?...

With over 60,000 paid members, and with each active account taking a PAID position in the matrix, this will be the LARGEST MATRIX BUILD OF PAID ACTIVE POSITIONS IN THE HISTORY OF NETWORK MARKETING!

And everyone knows that the way to earn income in this kind of pay plan is to have a bunch of PAID ACTIVE MEMBERS in your downline. This new Enhanced Pay Plan is the first of its kind, requires no special purchases or special hoops to jump through. Every active member get their position on June 1... THAT'S IT!!! And if you joined SpinDing early, you get a position at the top of the matrix.

Where will all these 60,000 other members go? Think about it!

So... we know there are questions. We want to address them on the call tonight and help everyone understand just how powerful this opportunity is, and why you need to be telling your team all about it!

SO PLEASE ATTEND THE CALL TONIGHT SO YOU CAN HEAR ALL THE DETAILS!!!

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT!!!

Please join us TUESDAY NIGHT (tonight) at 9pm eastern time!

The Conference line: 712-432-0075
    Conference ID: 585718#

You can also access this call over the internet using FLASH PHONE. Go to Free Conferencing | Web conferencing |freeconferencing.com and follow the instructions for using the FLASH PHONE TO LISTEN FOR FREE.

To Your Success!
    The SpinDing Team

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a link to show the scumbag Ken Russo's ponzi scam earnings so far

Spinding - Spinding.com

Post Thanks / Like

Of course, seeing it's notorious serial HYIP ponzi pimp Ken Russo making the income claims, believe them at your own risk.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

still no app. This is an outright ponzi scam!

Post Thanks / Like

What is truly interesting is that this is the second time that MasterCard has stopped things dead in their tracks after all the hype by Paul that MasterCard was onboard with SpinDing. Guess all those pesky questions requiring proof of your business model were too tough to overcome once again. It will be interesting to see if Visa follows suit.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Latest update:

WE ARE MOVING OUR WEEKLY CALL TO THURSDAY THIS WEEK...

We received our software for our final matrix spill and we are processing positions as we speak. This process will continue and we do not want to delay its release due to a call tonight. So we are moving our call to Thursday so that we can talk about position results, income results and gateway results at that time.

Please join us THURSDAY NIGHT at 9pm eastern time!

You can also access this call over the internet using FLASH PHONE. Go to Free Conferencing | Web conferencing |freeconferencing.com and follow the instructions for using the FLASH PHONE TO LISTEN FOR FREE.

To Your Success!
    The SpinDing Team

One question - WHERE IS THE LIFE-CHANGING APP????????????????

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

so in this scam, a simple phone call somehow shuts down a website and IT department from performing their task?

Post Thanks / Like

The MMG thread is an absolute riot now! Everyone's complaining about the new super duper ponzi matrix. It is too funny. Where is Jamie Strickland now?

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone found the missing super duper world-changing Spinding App? I haven't been able to find it, oh wait, it is non-existent! What a joke!

Post Thanks / Like

I am so glad to find this forum!
    I joined Spinding back in Jan when it first pre-prelaunched but resisted upgrading until they came out with this secondary 3x matrix with promises to enter each person into the matrix in order of first joining. It turns out that they DIDNT which I thought was fishy. When I attempted to download their "product", which is supposed to be a mobile app. the app just takes you back to the matrix join page. So with NO product, it is a money exchange, and with the "sponsorship required to earn" clause, it is doubly illegal in every sense of the word.
    I requested a refund, and immediately got a response with a link to a zenhelpdesk link. they asked for my spinding log in info, but says my email does not exist in the system. I have written repeatedly to them with no response, of course.
    I CANNOT understand how tens of thousands of people don't question why they have no product.
    I HATE thieves, and clearly, Paul Nash is one!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by epicincome
    I CANNOT understand how tens of thousands of people don't question why they have no product.
    * Your first question should be "are there tens of thousands of members" as is being claimed

* Lies and lying are part and parcel of get-rich-quick schemes. Dig deep enough and you'll probably find nothing you've been told by Spinding is 100% true.

* One of the hallmarks of get-rich-quick schemes such as Spinding is that a large percentage of so called members are, in fact, serial players of money games. If you check out HYIP forums such as Talkgold and MMG, you will find thousands of these players who jump from money game to money game.
    To them, it's all about the money they think they can make via recruiting suckers. Product is of no importance

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by epicincome View Post
    I am so glad to find this forum!

I joined Spinding back in Jan when it first pre-prelaunched !
    Welcome to the forum.

"Pre-Launch" I have come to find out is code for recruiting scam. We actually have one pimp here who has been defending a program that has been in pre-launch for over a year and a half. It is very easy to make something sound legitimate while still in the planning phase. Or to claim something will be the next Twitter or Facebook. Then just have ten or so excuses ready why the program must be delayed, rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by epicincome View Post
    I requested a refund, and immediately got a response with a link to a zenhelpdesk link. they asked for my spinding log in info, but says my email does not exist in the system. I have written repeatedly to them with no response, of course.
    It is worth trying to see if your bank or credit card company will do a charge back since this clearly an illegal pyramid.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

This is one of the funniest scams around! Once again, I guess Thursdays are the day for BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS (well, according to the scammers at Spinding). Watch out, here comes a huge update. LMAO!

WE ARE MOVING OUR WEEKLY CALL TO THURSDAY THIS WEEK FOR A VERY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

We're putting all the pieces and parts in place to support a major re-launch... The matrix and upline payment process, additional marketing videos supporting the app and the opportunity, and a strategy moving forward that everyone's going to LOVE! We have the best marketers in the business. And the most exciting business model seen in years. You won't want to miss this call!

Please join us THURSDAY NIGHT at 9pm eastern time!

To Your Success!
    The SDTeam

Post Thanks / Like

Dead, but refusing to lay down, Spinding is making yet another comeback attempt:

As reported by OzSoapbox on his BehindMLM blog

Spinding set to relaunch

Read the complete article on BehindMLM
    HERE

Post Thanks / Like

There hasn't been a post at TG since June 3, and the natives are saying scam at MMG. The kiss of death for this one. But then this was never going to be anything other than a straight line cycler and moving to a matrix illegal pyramid. The App was the sizzle that was to be, but never was.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone thinking of giving Spinding any money now should save themselves the time and trouble and just throw their hard earned in the garbage.

Spinding thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

Post Thanks / Like

I am surprised that Jamie Strickland (DopplerMkt) is getting a free ride in that thread. He is also a conartist and is very close to Paul Nash and vouched for him from the start.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by busttheblock View Post
    I am surprised that Jamie Strickland (DopplerMkt) is getting a free ride in that thread. He is also a conartist and is very close to Paul Nash and vouched for him from the start.
    You can't go after them because they consider it name-calling, off-topic, denigrating a member of MMG. While this is enforced "selectively" at times, I have seen the mods at MMG starting to delete posts from members who do it to me or remove the offensive remark. In the past, that was not the case. They could call me anything they liked and it stood.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I guess this removes the need for any further debate over the legitimacy or otherwise of the Spinding scam:

spinding.com