Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: SVM Global Initiative - pyramid scheme disguised as charity

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Re: SVM Global Initiative - pyramid scheme disguised as charity

I am going to take a huge, huge big risk here, but I am going to take a chance and predict that the June 23 launch date will be pushed back. I know, there I go again making predictions and will probably be wrong but you have to take a risk and a chance now and then, so this is mine for the time being.

I can't believe that there is anyone still who believes in this ding-bat and all of her lies. In one breath she has no car and can't get around and then shows a video of the supposedly offices for SVM Global Opportunity. So which it is Sheila: You don't have money even for Uber but you have money to rent an office? Seriously? Makes one wonder why she had to leave NY for California. Now you don't suppose it was one of those in the middle of the night spur of the moment decisions? Nah I am sure she would never do a thing like that.

I can't believe there are still enough gullible and ignorant people to even believe anything this woman has to say; but sadly there are. At least it is heartening to see she hasn't lost any weight during the move. Too bad we can't say the same thing about her victims. This woman needs to be in prison.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Well, I'll be hornswoggled.

Yet another Sheila V Tabarsi conference call about nothing.

No payments, no website, no-bloody-nothing.

No surprises here then
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Has Shiela T finally tossed in the towel on her scam? Not seen anything on her since June.

I think we should hook her up with Charles Scoville. They would make a great team doing joint announcements about nothing
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Decided to take a look at the SVM Global Initiative website. At least 98% is under construction, and the Management team has their names, but the content is I believe Spanish. So we have their name and title in English, but everything else is in a foreign language. Kind of makes you wonder what they are hiding doesn't it. It was taking forever to get the information translated, so gave up on it, but you can see for yourselves here: Team

Funny how the website doesn't work, but she moved into new offices over six months ago. Sure glad this is not a Ponzi. I think Sheila T has left the building never to be heard from again. Just wonder where she is hiding out.
    EagleOne

Nah, the weird language is Latin.

It's what website builders use as dummy text temporary placeholders as they finalize the layout

NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist

a standard text placeholder produced by a HTML design software.
    here is another example: https://verticaldreams.com/team/

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    a standard text placeholder produced by a HTML design software.
    here is another example: https://verticaldreams.com/team/

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

There's enough crap on "Reverend" Sheila V'Eleos Tabarsi's latest website to keep you busy for a while:

The SVMG Learning Center

What's the latest, greatest plan for ending world poverty?

Cash gifting with Sheila collecting fees, of course.

Sheila V'Eleos Tabarsi 20.jpgSheila V'Eleos Tabarsi 21.jpg

If cash gifting isn't enough to keep you warm at night, Sheila also recommends Easy1up and USI-Tech v2.0 ....

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Wel, well, well, almost forgot about one of my favorite scammers and liars, so had to come and check up on her. Checked out her new website and the same ole, same ole BS only better organized BS, and with 2, count them, 2 offices to boot. Now I wonder if she ever got a car. The last time I checked she couldn't even afford to use Uber.

But I was especially moved by her tale of woe, and I quote:

"Phase lll of SVM was designed to help program participants create residual income from the establishment of home-based businesses that included network marketing opportunities. The year of its introduction to the online network marketing community; leaders were so impressed by the business plan's $2.8B first-year projection, their immediate response was to orchestrate a hostile takeover. Among the list of ethical violations conducted during their raid on resources was seducing the least loyal of clients and contributors with offers of more for less and in some cases, millions in shares in exchange for misleading the community into believing they were misinformed, mistreated, and despite 13 years of dedication to the contrary, claim the mission was nothing more than a long-running scam. Having proven that one with God is an army, Rev. Sheila V. and her one-woman operation have endured and The Sheila V. Mission to end poverty succeeded on its way to making 2018 the first of many prosperous years to come."

But she SURVIVED! Yes, boys and girls, she overcame by moving to California to find a fresh new set of people to con, and you will be thrilled to know that 2018 will be her first profitable year of many years to come. Let me translate that for you, I found a new batch of gullible newbies to con out of their money so I can claim 2018 will be a profitable year. The only problem is that it will only be Sheila who will be profitable.

Next time I am up North I may have to drop in and see Sheila's new digs and have a chat. But it is good to know that her nonprofit is registered in the U.S. Virgin Islands, the mecca for all US based nonprofits to register.

I may have to join her Litecoin since I can generate 243 times my original donation. Wait, that sounds an awful lot like illegal cash gifting. Nah, Sheila would never be involved in doing anything illegal like that. I mean she is a Reverend. Hmm, I wonder if I should introduce her to Dr. Goddie Ude with him being a Reverend and all.
    EagleOne

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456