Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: SVM Global Initiative - pyramid scheme disguised as charity

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Re: SVM Global Initiative - pyramid scheme disguised as charity

I am going to take a huge, huge big risk here, but I am going to take a chance and predict that the June 23 launch date will be pushed back. I know, there I go again making predictions and will probably be wrong but you have to take a risk and a chance now and then, so this is mine for the time being.

I can't believe that there is anyone still who believes in this ding-bat and all of her lies. In one breath she has no car and can't get around and then shows a video of the supposedly offices for SVM Global Opportunity. So which it is Sheila: You don't have money even for Uber but you have money to rent an office? Seriously? Makes one wonder why she had to leave NY for California. Now you don't suppose it was one of those in the middle of the night spur of the moment decisions? Nah I am sure she would never do a thing like that.

I can't believe there are still enough gullible and ignorant people to even believe anything this woman has to say; but sadly there are. At least it is heartening to see she hasn't lost any weight during the move. Too bad we can't say the same thing about her victims. This woman needs to be in prison.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Re: SVM Global Initiative - pyramid scheme disguised as charity

Well, I'll be hornswoggled.

Yet another Sheila V Tabarsi conference call about nothing.

No payments, no website, no-bloody-nothing.

No surprises here then
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456