LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trévo / Trevo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trévo / Trevo

you do know the law regarding earnings representations and mlm, don't you segu ??
    this information are on trevo website it is not hidden and they are infact accurate reflections of what each individual promoters have earned so far record are available to prove all this as they are not mere claims

i am aware the law permits accurate earning representation
    Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 2.58.56 AM.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who has ever wondered why governments have found it necessary to enact Income Disclosure legislation for multi level marketing companies now has a very clear idea as to why it has been done.

Here is an overview of the income disclosure requirements in the USA:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Segu trevo View Post
    If you are so aware, then show them ALL, don't cherry pick the bits that suit your argument.

Post Thanks / Like

THE BOTTON LINE HERE IS THAT SOME PEOPLE STARTED THIS TREAD WITHOUT GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT TREVO IS I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO INFORMED THE UNINFORMED THAT TREVO IS LEGITIMATE AND CAN NEVER BE CLASSED AS SCAM IF YOU HAVE ISSUE WITH MLM FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS WHAT YOU DONT LIKE OR UNDERSTAND ABOUT MLM BUT TREVO IS REAL AND ITS FOUNDED BY A SEASONED MLM LEADERS CALLED MARK AND HOLLI STEVENS IN A RECENT POOL FOR THE BEST MLM CEO MARK RANK AMOUNG THE FIRST 20 GLOBALLY The Top Direct Selling CEO In The World Poll 2014 HE IS ALSO AUTHOR OF MLM BOOK AND WELLNESS BOOK. SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL IN GIVING OUT MISLEADING INFORMATION NOTHING ABOUT TREVO IS FAKE , SCAM OR WHATEVER NAME YOULL WANT TO DEFINE UR IDEATrévoNigeria_3rdAnn_083.jpgTrévoNigeria_3rdAnn_084.jpgTrévoNigeria_3rdAnn_085.jpgTrévoNigeria_3rdAnn_089.jpgTrévoNigeria_3rdAnn_092.jpgTrévoNigeria_3rdAnn_312-1120x747.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

If you are so aware, then show them ALL, don't cherry pick the bits that suit your argument.
    I AM RESIDENT IN NIGERIA AS FAR AS AM AWARE TREVO FULLY COMPLYS WITH ALL RULES AND REGULATION THAT GOVERNS THE INDUSTRY , I WILL WANT TO STATE IT CLEARLY THAT I AM NOT AFTER DISCUSSING THE RULES HERE MY AIM IS TO CORRECT THE IMPRESSION THAT THIS COMPANY IS WHAT IT WAS CATEGORIZED AS
    Can't find anything about this on any reputable sites I know, so here I am...
    Trevo LLC.
    Looks very bad to me... A product with too-good-to-be-true health claims. An MLM with too-good-to-be-true promises. An endorsement from a chiropractic practitioner. Apparent focus/activity in poor countries.
    What do you think?
    BE INFORMED TREVO IS NOT IN POOR CPUNTRIES YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG WE HAVE PRESENCE IN USA, UK , CANADA, NIGERIA, DUBAI ETC AND EUROPE WILL BE OPENING SOON BELOW IS A LIST OF ALL COUNTRY TREVO IS PRESENTLY RAISING COACHES TO REVOLUTIONIZE THE WELLNESS AND MLM INDUSTRY
    Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 3.24.38 AM.jpg
    I WILL CLOSE MY DISCUSSION HERE BECAUSE AM SURE ANYONE THAT READS THRU THIS TREAD WILL KNOW HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT INFORMATION ABPOUT TREVO NOW AS AGAINST THE IMPRESSION YOUR SITE WOULD HAVE GIVEN . WE ARE DIFFERENT
    Overview

ADMIN NOTE: You've been warned already about posting irrelevant promotional material, STOP IT.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 01-27-2015 at 11:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

You see, Segu,

that sort of fake cheque nonsense might work for you in Nigeria, but, I can guarantee that you've just scared off any potential members looking to start a legitimate MLM business.

Not only is it illegal, but the cheques are obviously fake and we only have your word for it they are representative of actual cheques.

In addition, you have made no attempt to differentiate between earnings from product sales and earnings gained from recruitment.

Given your propensity for misdirection, I wouldn't mind betting a large, if not the the largest proportion of your purported earnings are from recruitment and not from product sales

In fact, given the fact the company would have no knowledge of the number or amount of retail sales you've made, due to the way that Trevo is structured, retail sales amounts could not be included in the cheque amounts.

IOW, Segu, you are here promoting an endless chain / pyramid selling scheme and disguising the fact you're doing so.

7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

by 11th Month my earnings went close to $100000 monthly
    So, Segu,

tell us again how we misunderstood which currency you were using to show your earnings

See this: $

That's a dollar sign, not the symbol indicating a Nigerian naira, which is

Post Thanks / Like

this information are on trevo website it is not hidden and they are infact accurate reflections of what each individual promoters have earned so far record are available to prove all this as they are not mere claims

Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 2.58.56 AM.jpg
    Could you please comply with 5(a):

a clear and conspicuous disclosure of the percentage that such distributors achieving results within the range constitute of the entire number ALL distributors

In other words its nice that you say you make money, please provide us with a full disclosure of the total number of distributors that have to lose for you to cash those checks.

================================================== ===========================================

"I was introduced to this product nd it help my high blood pressure stabilise to what doctor had recommended it should be so I decided to pass the info to few friends since the product worked for me"

This is a violation of your own company's Polices and Procedures, please see the section someone so carefully provided titled PRODUCT CLAIMS , you may also want to take a peek at the section right below titled INCOME CLAIMS, and see what you might have missed.

================================================== ===========================================
    THE BOTTON LINE HERE IS THAT SOME PEOPLE STARTED THIS TREAD WITHOUT GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT TREVO IS I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO INFORMED THE UNINFORMED THAT TREVO IS LEGITIMATE AND CAN NEVER BE CLASSED AS SCAM IF YOU HAVE ISSUE WITH MLM FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS WHAT YOU DONT LIKE
    Can you read? What was laid out were the problems with Health and Wellness MLMs. None of which your diatribe addressed.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/tr-vo-trevo-3757/#post80896

And as if by divine intervention someone implied that some of the same dubious claims found in other health and wellness MLMs may apply with Trevo.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/tr-vo-trevo-3757/#post80912

Like magic you showed up with tales of big income and unsubstantiated health claims. Not helpful or relevant to anything being discussed, but what we have come to expect from MLMrz.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 01-27-2015 at 10:01 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's do a little math. The exchange rate of the Nigerian Naira to the US Dollar is: 1.00 NGN = 0.00520942 USD. So this means that the check for 99,924,620 Naira is equal to $520,549.32. Now do you really expect us to believe that you really made this amount of money selling juice? Seriously?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I hate it when I miss a good scrap!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    You see, Segu,

that sort of fake cheque nonsense might work for you in Nigeria, but, I can guarantee that you've just scared off any potential members looking to start a legitimate MLM business.

Not only is it illegal, but the cheques are obviously fake and we only have your word for it they are representative of actual cheques.

In addition, you have made no attempt to differentiate between earnings from product sales and earnings gained from recruitment.

Given your propensity for misdirection, I wouldn't mind betting a large, if not the the largest proportion of your purported earnings are from recruitment and not from product sales

In fact, given the fact the company would have no knowledge of the number or amount of retail sales you've made, due to the way that Trevo is structured, retail sales amounts could not be included in the cheque amounts.

IOW, Segu, you are here promoting an endless chain / pyramid selling scheme and disguising the fact you're doing so.
    Please what is your definition of fake, i have explained to you that what we were presented was just to display how much a coach as earned form the date he joined till the date event took place
    i never said they are representative of actual cheques, THE FIGURE ON IT REPRESENT TOTAL EARNED TILL THAT DAY OF 8 NOV, maybe u do not understand my english because with this explanation i dont see why any reasonable person will still regard this as fake

YOU ARE ALSO WRONG IN YOUR ASSUMPTION THAT THE LARGEST PROPORTION OF THE EARNING IS FROM RECRUITMENT MY FRIEND YOU ARE WRONG

I DISAGREE WITH YOU THAT I JUST SCARED POTENTIAL MEMBERS OFF I NEVER POST THE CHEQUE WITH INTENTION TO PROSPECT PEOPLE I ONLY DID SO TO PROVE THE TREVO PRODUCT WAS GOOD FOR ME WHEN I USED IT AND I HAVE SINCE BEEN REWARDED FOR BRINGING OTHERS TO KNOW ABOUT IT ITS VERY SIMPLE

Post Thanks / Like

"I was introduced to this product nd it help my high blood pressure stabilise to what doctor had recommended it should be so I decided to pass the info to few friends since the product worked for me"
    if this is not well put well am sorry i can rephrase it i must have rushed to write that without realizing

Post Thanks / Like

Can you read? What was laid out were the problems with Health and Wellness MLMs. None of which your diatribe addressed.
    thanks for pointing this our i guess its the name of the site that made my mindset center points trying to defend that trevo is not scam again am not above correction thanks for this

Post Thanks / Like

Like magic you showed up with tales of big income and unsubstantiated health claims. Not helpful or relevant to anything being discussed, but what we have come to expect from MLMrz.
    i get your point here but what i have earned form trevo is real i dint disclose it here to mislead people , I've never done any mlm before but this has rewarded me , i have learnt more about income disclosure nd will know what to do next time when it comes to disclosure

Post Thanks / Like

Another problem I have is that you show a check in the amount of $609,296 US Dollars, but as I have shown above the amount converted from the Nigerian Naira to US Dollars only came to $520,549.32. Why the discrepancy between Naira and USD in the two checks?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Let's do a little math. The exchange rate of the Nigerian Naira to the US Dollar is: 1.00 NGN = 0.00520942 USD. So this means that the check for 99,924,620 Naira is equal to $520,549.32. Now do you really expect us to believe that you really made this amount of money selling juice? Seriously?
    bro i am not here to market, i responded just with the aim of letting people know trevo is real and i am a testimony YES I CAN CONFIRM TO YOU I MADE THAT MUSH BETWEEN 15 FEB 2012 AND 8 NOV 2014 THE FIGURE SHOWS THE TOTAL I HAVE EARNED IN MY HOUSE HOLD

Post Thanks / Like

bro i am not here to market, i responded just with the aim of letting people know trevo is real and i am a testimony YES I CAN CONFIRM TO YOU I MADE THAT MUSH BETWEEN 15 FEB 2012 AND 8 NOV 2014 THE FIGURE SHOWS THE TOTAL I HAVE EARNED IN MY HOUSE HOLD
    You can confirm to me all you want, but it does not explain the difference and discrepancy between the two checks which you posted as your earnings. So why the difference?
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

bro i am not here to market, i responded just with the aim of letting people know trevo is real and i am a testimony YES I CAN CONFIRM TO YOU I MADE THAT MUSH BETWEEN 15 FEB 2012 AND 8 NOV 2014 THE FIGURE SHOWS THE TOTAL I HAVE EARNED IN MY HOUSE HOLD.
    TREVO DIRECTOR POOL IS SHARED MONTHLY WHEN I GET MY SHARE FROM THE 15% POOL BELOW IS WHAT COMES TO ME JUST FOR BEING AN EXECUTIVE
    Screen Shot 2014-09-13 at 2.44.33 AM.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

YOU ARE ALSO WRONG IN YOUR ASSUMPTION THAT THE LARGEST PROPORTION OF THE EARNING IS FROM RECRUITMENT MY FRIEND YOU ARE WRONG
    I assume that proof will be forthcoming, just as it will be from all the other thousands of MLMs that have made that claim but not offered proof.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another problem I have is that you show a check in the amount of $609,296 US Dollars, but as I have shown above the amount converted from the Nigerian Naira to US Dollars only came to $520,549.32. Why the discrepancy between Naira and USD in the two checks?
    THE FIGURE 609,296 WAS THE EQUIVALENT OF THE NAIRA VALUE AS OF NOVE 2014 .
    NAIRA RECENTLY GOT DEVALUED THAT IS WHY YOURE GETTING A WRONG FIGURE WHEN YOU USE THE CURRENT RATE OF NAIRA TO DOLLAR
    I CANT LIE ABOUT THIS ITS IN THE NEWS BBC News - Nigeria devalues naira and raises rates after oil price slide

Post Thanks / Like

Well, $89+K is a big devaluation.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Segu, if you think you are doing either Trévo or yourself any good by being here getting caught out in lie after lie while breaking almost every law regarding multi level marketing, income disclosures and bogus health claims, then be our guest.

It would be my guess you won't be doing any recruiting from your presence here and that any genuine Trévo IBOs or potential IBOs reading will be choking on their very expensive fruit juice when they see what you've posted

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

you can confirm to me all you want, but it does not explain the difference and discrepancy between the two checks which you posted as your earnings. So why the difference?
    as at november dollar exchage for about 164naira to 1 dollar that explain the figure you are getting , the dollar version was the exact equivalent of the naira value

Post Thanks / Like

well, $89+k is a big devaluation.
    its in the news google it or check the bbc link i sent

Post Thanks / Like

segu, if you think you are doing either trévo or yourself any good by being here getting caught out in lie after lie while breaking almost every law regarding multi level marketing, income disclosures and bogus health claims, then be our guest.

It would be my guess you won't be doing any recruiting from your presence here and that any genuine trévo ibos or potential ibos reading will be choking on their very expensive fruit juice when they see what you've posted
    i think in the forum i have met 1 or 2 people that seem reasonable if you are still not convinced about me i do not feel i owe it to you i have never lied here , i have infact accepted some error i made in my posting and ive learnt more on thing to do and nt do according to the mlm rule but thats the best i do

i really dont need to get you convinced because i am not here to prospect the intention is to enlighten people that trevo a good brand

i will have to leave you toyour opinion nd wish u the best in what u choose to believe in