Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

View Poll Results: Who will prevail in court?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • The reps will bail and this Titanic will sink into bankruptcy

10 47.62%
  • MD Anderson will prevail in court

8 38.10%
  • Evolv will prevail in court

1 4.76%
  • Evolv, sinking under negative publicity, will beg for a secret settlement

3 14.29%
  • Evolv will in fact cure cancer and totally shake up the medical community

0 0%
  • The Evolv leaders will be hired as advisors for Obamacare

1 4.76%
  • The Evolv creators (vets - veterinarians that is) will receive Nobel prizes in Chemistry and Medicine for the Archaea Active formula

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Trey White's Evolv Water vs. World Renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trey White's Evolv Water vs. World Renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center

Just want you all to know, that I am thoroughly enjoying this website, and very thankful to D mag, for leading me to it.. I have been approached more than once to join evolv, and you guys are confirming all the reasons I declined.

Post Thanks / Like

CMCNUGG,

Glad you are here. A couple of my friends and I have enjoyed watching the drama unfold at SCAM.com, and now here, for the last 13 months. I'm treating it like LOST (which I never watched, but heard people followed it so they could see what happens to their favorite characters). The questions I want answered are:

1.) Will MD Anderson win in court, and will there be a large enough fine to put them out of business?
    2.) Will anyone at the top of this pyramid be held accountable for creating a pyramid?
    3.) Will Jack W. make any money...ever?
    3.B) How will the Jack vs. SBM thing play out?
    4.) When will Robert Dean leave Evolv? Question answered-October 7th, 2010.
    5.) When will Garret McGrath leave?
    6.) Will Kenn Dunn "win" the million dollars next month? Question answered. YES.
    7.) Will Shanna ever "win" a car, or will she have to purchase one on her own to save embarrassment? Her friends are starting to question her nuttiness.
    8.) If you joined Evolv because you thought Trey was a billionaire, or you believed that they had a philanthropic component to the "company", only to find out that neither is true, can you get a full refund?
    9.) Will any Evolvers ever comment on this site? I would love to hear their input.

UB

P.S.-Did they ever get off the island?

Post Thanks / Like

Vi-Net | ViSalus Sciences

Did Trey steal Ryan's MLM playbook, or is it the other way around? Visit Trey at his Can-Cun home, errrrrr visit Ryan at his Los Angeles penthouse. Take pictures with Trey's leased Bentley, errrrrrr take pictures with Ryan's rented Ferrari.

Same song, different dance.

UB

PS-The fellows at T.O.P.G.U.N. are all bragging about how quickly Robert Dean Jr. is moving up the different "ranks" at Visalus.

Post Thanks / Like

SBM,

I would like you to address my 9 goofy questions above, and this one serious question about pyramids, as they relate to Evolv:

If Shanna were to bump her head on the way to the "big Tacoma rally" this weekend, and it makes her realize that Garrett is playing her for a fool, BUT doesn't jar her hard enough to wake from the whole MLM dream....

and, she decides to leave Evolv for the greener pastures of Visalus, could she in theory have Garrett sign up below her, at Visalus, putting the Team Inspirit pyramid under her "leadership"

UB-I need to know!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Undercover Brother View Post
    If Shanna were to bump her head on the way to the "big Tacoma rally" this weekend, and it makes her realize that Garrett is playing her for a fool, BUT doesn't jar her hard enough to wake from the whole MLM dream....

and, she decides to leave Evolv for the greener pastures of Visalus, could she in theory have Garrett sign up below her, at Visalus, putting the Team Inspirit pyramid under her "leadership"

UB-I need to know!
    Your question appears to be based on the assumption that Evolv is a legitimate MLM which just happens to be selling a scam product.

IM(very)HO there is no reason to not believe Evolv is a merely series of "scams within scams"

IOW, it's an MLM in name only and virtually NOTHING associated with it is as it appears.

Take a few minutes to assess what you absolutely know to be 100% true regarding Evolv.

The water and its' source ???

Whites' history ???

The MD Anderson connection ???

The research ???

The existence of Archaea in the water ??

Archaea itself

Ask yourself why virtually everything else associated an any way with the operation is at best a half truth and at worst an outright lie, yet the MLM structure would be "real" ???

Has anyone, outside the management seen the books and/or records ???

How likely would you think it to be that, with all the lies which have been exposed, the ONE thing which is legitimate is the MLM structure ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Your question appears to be based on the assumption that Evolv is a legitimate MLM which just happens to be selling a scam product.
    I assume nothing, unless I note it in my comment or question. I agree with you that everything is shady.

My question may not have been worded properly. What I was trying to ask is if a person, let's call her Shanna, were to leave one MLM for another, and then Garrett goes to that same MLM a month later, would he be lower than Shanna on the pyramid?

UB-SBM, where are you?

Post Thanks / Like

Facebook 10/19/2010

Jack Weinzierl: Sitting out by the pool working on some pretty cool things.

Keith Dorsey: So excited, Just Hit Director is 3 days, we are Taking the VISALUS opportunity to the WORLD

Man, these guys have life by the tail. Sitting by the pool, counting their money. If you were a betting man, on which horse would you bet? Remember, one horse is in his twilight years, whilst the other is not smart. Tough call...place your bets.

Post Thanks / Like

Todd Holt: Hello Evolvers! Just wanted to extend an offer. I currently have a ticket for the Evolv 2010 Convention for sale. I bought it when the tickets were initially offered several months ago at the price of $124.95. With the fees, the total came out to $132.45. I was told by corporate that while this can't be refunded, it ca...n be transferred into someone else's name. I wish to offer this to you at the price of $132.45 for any Evolver who would like to attend but hasn't yet purchased their ticket. Please feel free to INBOX me and we can make arrangements. Thanks and good luck and continued success you all! :)
    See More
    about an hour ago

For $265 you and a guest can watch Trey give away $1,000,000 of your hard earned dollars, or you could go to a Texas Rangers World Series game. (Bet Brent does both)

Hey, was this $132.45 part of the $18 million that Anne Bodack Smith counts as revenue?

Former Evolvers, aka T.O.P.G.U.N. members, were sending this Facebook account some kiss-off messages, but they were deleted before I could capture them. Play nice now fellows. There is plenty of your money to go around...isn't there?

Undercover Brother

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Jack is bailing again. This would be laughable if it were not for the wake of shattered dreams and hopes these guys leave in there wake. I've been taken to its nit the money its the damaged hopes that hurt the most. There will never be enough laws or regulations to keep them from their nefarious activities. But God is watching.

Post Thanks / Like

I assume nothing, unless I note it in my comment or question. I agree with you that everything is shady.

My question may not have been worded properly. What I was trying to ask is if a person, let's call her Shanna, were to leave one MLM for another, and then Garrett goes to that same MLM a month later, would he be lower than Shanna on the pyramid?

UB-SBM, where are you?
    The usage of the word "assume" was in no way intended to be derogatory.

I am not one of the new-age "assume makes a fool out of U and me" brigade.

I'm genuinely interested.

You have indicated you think the whole deal is "shady"

I'd really like to know why it is you think that ANYTHING associated with Evolv would be as it should be.

IOW, why wouldn't the supposed internal workings of the MLM be as easy to fake and therefore phony as everything else ???

I use the analogy of the AdSurf Daily fiasco.

As it turned out, virtually NOTHING said by ASD/Andy Bowdoin during the 18 months of its' existence turned out to be true, other than Bowdoins' name.

Even the ASD street address given was, in fact, one number out.

NOTHING existed as claimed, not the history, not the structure NOTHING.

I ask seriously, not just of UB, but of anyone observing, what makes people think that Evolv was anything more than a con from its' inception and not just a viable MLM with some minor flaws.

What is it that makes people think that not ALL of the "usual suspect" names of those at the top are not "insiders" and that the constant "opportunity hopping" isn't just the same group of people rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic ???

What "littleroundman" may or may not think is irrelevant.

It is as it is.

Some people genuinely DO believe, others recognize "shadiness" and a great many who simply cannot or will not believe that such evil exists.

THAT'S the bit which fascinates me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The usage of the word "assume" was in no way intended to be derogatory.
    It's all good LRM. You and I are cool. I can't answer your questions. In fact, I'm a newbie at MLM, so I won't understand most analogies to other "companies". I'm just following Evolv and now Visalus. It is eerie how similar those two are.

I appreciate your comments and what you are doing to enlighten people. I look forward to more input from you.

UB

Post Thanks / Like

I'm treating it like LOST (which I never watched, but heard people followed it so they could see what happens to their favorite characters). The questions I want answered are:

3.) Will Jack W. make any money...ever?
    Answered.

UB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocktexas View Post
    Looks like Jack is bailing again. This would be laughable if it were not for the wake of shattered dreams and hopes these guys leave in there wake. I've been taken to its nit the money its the damaged hopes that hurt the most. There will never be enough laws or regulations to keep them from their nefarious activities. But God is watching.
    Your observation about shattered dreams and hopes is particularly relevant WRT religious based affinity fraud as practiced by the Wienzerls and their like.

When faced with the inevitable collapse of these schemes, religious victims are faced with the additional burden of having to question their fundamental beliefs AS WELL as having to face the "normal" losses.

If they believed Wienzerls' claim that he is a man of God and God is involved and God wants them to succeed, what happens when the inevitable happens ???

Did God lie ???

They asked God for guidance. and thought they'd received it

They prayed and God appeared to answer with the first cheques and payments and they rejoiced, they firmly believed their prayers were being answered.

How many questions does THAT raise ???

Whether or not one believes in God, the fact remains many people do and have based their lives on their faith.

Now what ???

Not only have the scum stolen their money, but..........................................

Post Thanks / Like

I am a Christian. I am embarrassed and shamed by the behavior of those that cloak themselves with Christian labels but are "wolves in sheep's clothing." Today I saw the Crystal Cathedral is bankrupt. What would Jesus do. Maybe turn Evolve water to wine?

Post Thanks / Like

#
    October 10 at 11:49am ·
    #
    Shanna McDonald: We are so close to being car qualified for our Company Evolv. So we went and picked her out!!! Sooooooo nice.
    October 10 at 12:02pm · 2 people2 people like this.

Delacie Smith: At the bmw dealership with ferrari kelly and big rob, 650coupe or convert hmm lol

Although separated by almost 3,000 miles and literacy, they both found their way to car lots last week, to look at the vehicles their leaders have promised them. Two different people, two different companies, one blind ambition.

UB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

CMCNUGG,

Glad you are here. A couple of my friends and I have enjoyed watching the drama unfold at SCAM.com, and now here, for the last 13 months. I'm treating it like LOST (which I never watched, but heard people followed it so they could see what happens to their favorite characters). The questions I want answered are:
    1.) Will MD Anderson win in court, and will there be a large enough fine to put them out of business?
    My guess is MD Anderson has every right to determine how their name is used and since Evolv and its reps are using it in a manner that could be misleading and put patients in harms way, I am sure they will prevail. Why would anyone want to see folks who are truly ill and in need of medical care put in a position where they may think the water is something it is clearly not?
    2.) Will anyone at the top of this pyramid be held accountable for creating a pyramid?
    In Texas and across the U.S. the vast majority of pyrmamid schemes go untouched. Law enforcement / the authorities lack man power and proper funding to make even a small dent in the problem. Most MLMs violate the letter or spirit of numerous state and other laws, but they skate by as the DSA is a powerful lobby and these MLMs are huge contributors to political campaigns. Robert FitzPatrick and Dr. Jon Taylor have written extensively about those topics.
    3.) 3.B)
    When it is appropriate I will have much more to say.
    4.) When will Robert Dean leave Evolv? Question answered-October 7th, 2010.
    Not surprising in the least. He makes his money with the sign-up fees, the top positions and the incentives the companies throw at him. He is only looking out for number one make no mistake.
    5.) When will Garret McGrath leave?
    They will leave when the money train dries up and the recruits continuing to drop like flies cuts their earnings. They will start fresh with "the one", "long term deal" and "build with integrity", blah,blah, blah..... while gleefully accepting all sorts of perks to bring their massive team over and rake in the tremendous sign-up fees.
    6.) Will Kenn Dunn "win" the million dollars next month? Question answered. YES.
    Maybe the qestion should be has Trey put the money in an account and ensured he will be able to pay it out as promised. Other MLM winners have quickly discovered the car payments or whatever was promised are not being made and the gift turns into a repo.
    7.) Will Shanna ever "win" a car, or will she have to purchase one on her own to save embarrassment? Her friends are starting to question her nuttiness.
    Obviously, a select few at the top of the heop will make good money. It is always a very minute tiny few, but who knows. She may get in the car, but it will be a valiant struggle to stay qualified as the mass exodus from this Titanic continues unabated. Ask any poor slob in Mary Kay about the pure hell and desperate effort required to hang on to the car if they were unfortunate enough to get one.
    8.) If you joined Evolv because you thought Trey was a billionaire, or you believed that they had a philanthropic component to the "company", only to find out that neither is true, can you get a full refund?
    Nope! Unopened product can get a 90% refund within a certain time limit, but after paying the shipping that is peanuts. The rest of the thousands spent on samples, advertising, attending their ridiculous events and more is just Gone With the Wind!

If there are enough complaints and dollar loss the Texas Attorney General's Office can take action, so anyone harmed should file a complaint. The Better Business Bureau is also a valuable resource and may be able to get one a refund if a formal complaint is filed.

There are many very talented lawyers in Dallas that can assist these victims. I will be happy to provide some referrals if requested.
    9.) Will any Evolvers ever comment on this site? I would love to hear their input.
    Larry Seegar e-mailed me and we went back and forth and even bumped into each other, which I will say more about soon. Several others e-mailed me complaining because I have been blogging about MLMs quoting their online Evolv stuff and they wanted to whine about it. Those folks aren't on the list of big players or ace recruiters being published. A few came on Scam.com and it would be the berries if they showed up here to debate with us.
    UB

P.S.-Did they ever get off the island?
    Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for addressing all of my questions except whether the gang from Lost got off the island. I will have to check out Wikipedia for that answer.

I'm looking forward to hearing about question 3, and I want to know more about the exchanges with Larry. Was he polite with his emails?

UB

Post Thanks / Like

Facebook posting 10/20/10

Keith Dorsey: Visalus CEO Ryan Blair, A "REAL" Serial Entrepreneur

Wow, taking a stab at Trey on the way out the door. I knew there was no love lost between Evolv and Young Guns CEO, Keith Dorsey, but c'mon Keith...you were telling everyone you met that Trey was a billionaire.

I wonder how long it will be before your friends start putting quotes around your self-titled CEO status.

UB "Emperor"

Post Thanks / Like

Now that the rats have started deserting the sinking ship, the only question which remains in my mind is that of whether Evolv will end with a whimper or a bang.

My guess would be people should prepare for Evolv to do its' own imitation of the "Great Australian Hoop snake"

A creature which is legendary for its' ability to chase its' own tale, going 'round and 'round in ever decreasing circles until it finally disappears entirely into its' own anal pore.

Post Thanks / Like

Shocking.....

by Anne Bodak Smith - VP of Sales
    October 20, 2010 | 6:14 pm

Congratulations to the newest Evolvers who have qualified for the Evolv Benz and Bentley Car Program! They will receive between $400-$1,200/month* for their new or current car! They will be joining the 18 other Evolvers who have also received their new Benz or Bentley!

Joe & Barbara Putegnat
    Tanna & Tra Telligman
    Floyd Brown

Stay tuned to the Evolv Wall of Fame website for stories from these Evolvers on what it’s like to have your car paid for by Evolv!

*upon qualification

Take that Robert Dean Jr. Your new friend may be giving away BWM's, but we all know that is a poor man's Mercedes. My lemmings buy my friends the new E-Class.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Larry Seegar said he was puzzled by what I was posting. I assured him that if anything needed clarification or correction he was welcome to post here or send me documentation and it would be taken care of. He mentioned several things including the fact Trey had left his energy company before it went bankrupt. He did exit about a year before its final implosion. That tells us in all likelyhood it wasn't doing well when he left and makes it obvious it wasn't one of those billion dollar companies he brags of. Larry never sent me a single document, which I contend says it all.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Stay tuned to the Evolv Wall of Fame website for stories from these Evolvers on what it’s like to have your car paid for by Evolv!
    There are 2 awesome things about this quote from Anne.

1.) She still claims Evolv is paying for the cars, when in fact it is the Evolvers below you who pay for the cars.

2.) Evolv Wall of Fame.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I bet Trey White and Brent Hicks are more than a little steamed after the T.O.P.G.U.N and Young Guns teams with Robert Dean put them through the paces, dragged them to meetings in Atlanta and put up gobs of hilariously unprofessional videos and then quickly bailed Trey's Titanic the minute someone waved a bigger carrot in front of them.

What a bunch of buffoons!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Today was the worst day at work, ever.

After 15 years of loyally contributing to my company's 401K, I find out that the owner has cashed out the plan, and bought himself and his friends new Dodge Vipers.

Errrrr, wait, wait a second, that didn't happen??? Nope. My bad. My $600K is still there. Whew, that scared me for a second.

UB

Post Thanks / Like

Little Round Man,

Is this what you mean by adding a religious element?

Two different Facebook postings from 10/21/10

Keith Dorsey: WOW, no one can not Tell me That my Lord and Savior is not real, He just showed me Pure and Clear to my FACE and Proved to me %100 That his Glory is and Grace is REAL, Thank you LORD, Thank Lord, LETSSSSS GOOOOO Create these Stories and move the Globe

Jack Weinzierl: Reading through Proverbs this morning. For my friends who have not read scripture in awhile, Proverbs is a great place to open your Bible to and it has 31 chapters so take one chapter a day. Just a few minutes, but the wisdom shared can change and save your life. It is better than any book you can pick up.

Let's dissect. The first one is thanking God for his new found scam, or he is not, not thanking Him. I'm not sure. The second one says you should read the Bible.