Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

View Poll Results: Who will prevail in court?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • The reps will bail and this Titanic will sink into bankruptcy

10 47.62%
  • MD Anderson will prevail in court

8 38.10%
  • Evolv will prevail in court

1 4.76%
  • Evolv, sinking under negative publicity, will beg for a secret settlement

3 14.29%
  • Evolv will in fact cure cancer and totally shake up the medical community

0 0%
  • The Evolv leaders will be hired as advisors for Obamacare

1 4.76%
  • The Evolv creators (vets - veterinarians that is) will receive Nobel prizes in Chemistry and Medicine for the Archaea Active formula

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Trey White's Evolv Water vs. World Renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Trey White's Evolv Water vs. World Renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center

Oh and while we are at it Karen sweetie, care to answer this question for the umpteenth time?

You keep talking about these bogus studies, Karen pooh. Yet, when you have been asked many times on here who is performing these studies, when did they begin and at what research entity, you ignore and fail to answer the questions or provide any details which certainly you would be able to get from the fearless leaders at Evolv. I call bullshit again. Who is exactly is performing the clinical trial? When did they begin? When will they be finished? What tests and what exactly is being looked at/for in these trials? We won't get any answer from Karen pooh or anyone else at Evolv whatsoever of course.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Our good friend Patrick wrote a wonderful piece on Evolv's legal adventure. I thank him for very kindly linking to our humble thread here. Kudos!

Soapboxmom
    That is a great article!!! Let's see dear little Karen spin that as well. I am always up for a good laugh and a few head shakes. Maybe she can post more testimonies from some pets for us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WishfulThinking View Post
    Well it looks as if they are in breach of the injunction already.

Just "google" it and you will find pages of references to the MD Anderson Center on promotional articles and blogs. The injunction has already begun. They need to get a move on before they are taken back to court for breaking it.

@ A Life Aloft - I couldn't agree with you more. Time they stopped the sale of these potentially damaging products with their false health claims. People have been known to give up their traditional (and often life saving) treatments in favor of the placebo effects of the various jungle juices and magic waters marketed by the MLMs. The companies in the Great Pharmaceutical Conspiracy will be the first to jump in if a real magic water is discovered. They'll buy up the patent and distribute it themselves. lol
    That is what makes these b.s. worthless products so dangerous. These sick SOBs prey on the gullible, the desperate, the undeducated, and the ill. Who knows how many deaths may be caused by people giving up their meds, tests, doctor visits, screenings, exams etc., by beling lied to by these slimeball MLMers who will say and do anything to make a buck. Who knows what damage will be caused long term by those who buy this crap and trade in science for total b.s.?

I am hoping that the FDA steps in sooner rather than later. Perhaps we need a campaign to start sending the FDA all the hundreds of bogus claims and fake cures being touted by these Evolv sleezeballs. How do these people sleep at night? How can they look in the mirror and justify the lies and the damagesthat they are causing to to so many people. It never ceases to amaze me. The ripping people off financially is bad enough, but now they are promising them false hope in regards to their health! How low can you get and still manage to walk upright?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ALA
    How low can you get
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Scammer, Mike Healy, who was boldly proclaiming that Trey White is a multi-billionaire who had multiple billion dollar companies says on Youtube:

You have been blocked by the owner of this video

Mike obviously does not want folks to come here and seek the truth. Just what would you guys have to hide, Mikey? Comments get those videos higher in the search results. Of course, getting the facts here is bad for your business, isn't it?

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Ah shucks. Does this injunction mean that the Evolv creators (vets - veterinarians that is) will not receive Nobel prizes in Chemistry and Medicine for the Archaea Active formula? What a bummer. I was so looking forward to hearing their acceptance speeches.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you, Ken Dunn!!! You just gave the perfect description of a pyramid scheme.

"...Begin with the end in mind..."

"The end consumer in a lot of cases is the distributor -- the Evolver and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that."

Really???

http://www.mlmconsultant.com/mlm_law.htm

The U.S. FTC has been moving steadily toward measuring the amount of Sales to Distributors compared to the dollar amount generated by sales to end consumers (Customers that do not belong to the pay plan). If there aren’t enough Customers, the MLM Company is considered a Pyramid Scheme. Regulators have found that pure pyramid schemes don’t have any end consumer customers. The definition of a Customer is a person that only buys product or services and doesn’t belong to the compensation plan and has no expectation of making money. The FTC Consumer Affairs people said in public speeches (not written rules) that MLM – Network Marketing Companies need to have a minimum of 50% Customers (that do not belong to the pay plan) to prove they are not a pyramid scheme. ....

"CUSTOMERS" CASE #1

FTC BURNS BURN LOUNGE!

The money in Burn Lounge was coming from recruiting.... Not the 50% of income from Customers/Product Sales the FTC wants.....

CASE #2. In this case with Mall Ventures in 2004 the FTC took court action but did not shut the company down.

CASE #2 PARAGRAPH 9. “Retail Sales” means sales of products, services, or business ventures by defendants, their successors, assigns, agents, servants, employees, and those persons in active concert or participation with them to third-party end users. Retail Sales does not include sales made by a participant in a multi-level marketing program to other participants, recruits, or the participant’s own account....

"CUSTOMERS" CASE #3

The FTC and Federal Marshals walked into SkyBiz offices on 31 August 2001 and shut the company down. This is normal for the FTC since they don’t want to fight the legal power MLM and other types of companies have. They get a preliminary injunction in secret, walk in, and shut the company down.

This is from 2 Jan 2002 FINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW AND ORDER FOR PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION REGARDING SKYBIZ INTERNATIONAL LTD. .For complete case see CD-ROM #1 FTC that comes with the law book. Please note the critical elements (causes for action) presented on pages 14 and 15 of the lawsuit in this case. The third paragraph is the newest refined and the biggest change in the Customer direction for the FTC in determining MLM vs. Pyramid Scheme. The height of humor (or despair) was when SkyBiz sent out this email looking for Customers a couple of days before the trial started. Have a laugh, or frown, Skybiz did not even know if they had customers that were end users! Read This:

aaa@attglobal.net; Leslie Tumlin (#!#%'s buddy in Local Ad Link) ; Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 12:04 PM

Subject: Trial Preparation Friends of SkyBiz:

Urgent To All SkyBiz Members

We need the names and addresses of EVERY SATISFIED consumer that bought the SkyBiz products and have never sold the business opportunity. We also need the names and addresses of five VERY ZEALOUS Associates who are in the program, but haven't made a whole lot of money. Please keep in mind, we need consumers and associates who would not be reluctant about testifying in court and who presumably are in the United States (for travel purposes). If any of the potential witnesses you suggest are outside the U.S., please identify what country they're in. I need this information at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Martin Allen Brown, General Counsel

SkyBiz

World Service Corporation

(Author Note) In this following paragraph, the FTC shows it’s push for “retail sales to customers who don’t belong to the pay plan.”

CASE #3 PARAGRAPH 15. A lawful multi-level marketing program is distinguishable from an illegal pyramid scheme in the sense that the "primary purpose" of the enterprise and its associated individuals is to sell or market an end-product with end-consumers and not to reward associated individuals for the recruitment of more marketers or “associates” See Gold Unlimited, 171 F.3d at 483-84 (suggesting that based on a statutory survey of state criminal laws against pyramid schemes, this is a difference). See also Ger-Ro-Mar, Inc. v. FTC, 518 F.2d 33. 36 (2d Cir. 1975) (explaining that the distributors profited by earning commissions from their own sales and those of their recruits); In re Amway Corp., 93 F.T.C. 618, 716 (1979) (sponsors do not make money from their recruits' efforts until a newly recruited distributor begins to make wholesale purchases from his sponsor and sales to consumers) ....

"CUSTOMERS" CASE #4

FTC Press Release: Consumers paid a registration fee to join the NexGen program, and most also purchased a “WebSuite” including the Internet Mall and related goods and services. A “Basic WebSuite”cost $185, including the registration fee, and a “Power Pack WebSuite” cost $555. NexGen allegedly claimed that “each activated business center has the potential to earn up to $60,000 per week.”

CASE #4 PARAGRAPH 24. NexGen also paid commissions to affiliates on purchases from Internet merchants that resulted from visits to the affiliates' malls. Similarly, affiliates earned commissions from purchases directed to third-party Internet merchants as a result of visits through the malls of their downline. The commissions NexGen paid on these purchases were relatively small compared to the commissions it paid on sales of websuites to new recruits....

"CUSTOMERS" CASE #5

CASE #5. In the “BigSmart” case, you can see that the FTC is refining its wording of end user and customer. This was a walk in and shut down operation by the FTC and Federal Marshals. You can see some outline of changing requirements:

CASE #5 Subparagraph C. “Prohibited marketing scheme,” means a pyramid sales scheme, Ponzi scheme, chain marketing scheme or other marketing plan or program characterized by the payment participants of money to the program in return for which they receive (1) the right to sell a product or service and (2) the right to receive in return for recruiting other participants into the program rewards which are unrelated to the sale of products or services to ultimate users. Rewards are “unrelated” to the sale of products or services to ultimate users if rewards are not based primarily on revenue from retail sales.

CASE #5 Subparagraph D. “Retail Sales” means sales of products, services, or business ventures by Defendant, his successors, assigns, agents, servants, employees, and those persons in active concert or participation with them to third-party end users. “Retail Sales” does not include sales made by participants in a multi-level marketing program to other participants, recruits, or to such a participant’s own account.

CASE #5 Subparagraph E. “Ultimate users” are purchasers of retail sales.......
    "CUSTOMERS" CASE #6

On December 9, 1999, the FTC filed suit in U. S. District Court for the District of Maryland seeking a preliminary and permanent injunction and a legal asset freeze against Dallas-based 2Xtreme Performance International that was a Pyramid Scheme (bad one) disguised as an MLM – Network Marketing Company. The FTC legal complaint alleged that the defendants used Web sites, direct mail, infomercials, telemarketing and seminars to convince consumers they could make substantial income by investing in their multi-level marketing scheme, which marketed nutritional supplements, beauty, weight-loss and other products. Marketing materials represented that consumers could expect to earn enough MLM – Network Marketing income to retire in two years, while the pseudo MLM Company ripped them off for $10,000 - $30,000. We can see the shaping of precedent law in the following paragraph. The Final Settlement said:

CASE #6 Subparagraph F. “Prohibited marketing program” means any marketing program, Ponzi scheme, chain marketing scheme, or other marketing plan or program in which a person who participates makes a payment and receives the right, license or opportunity to derive income as a participant primarily from: (i) the recruitment of additional recruits by the participant, program promoter or others; (ii) non-retail sales made to or by such recruits or their recruits; or (iii) any other payments made by recruits. For purposes of this Final Order, a "prohibited marketing program" does not include a marketing plan or program in which the program promoter demonstrates to the defendant that it has instituted and enforced rules that have the actual effect of ensuring that the participants in the program derive income from the retail sale of goods or services to persons who are end-users of the goods or services and who are not participants in the program....

"CUSTOMERS" CASE #7

The FTC charged that income from the FutureNet multilevel marketing plan did not depend on sales of the Internet devices they were purportedly selling, but rather on the recruitment of new distributors -- the typical profile of an illegal pyramid....

FEDERAL MLM - TO PYRAMID CASE HISTORY JEWELWAY INTERNATIONAL

"CUSTOMERS" CASE #8

In a pyramid scheme there is almost no emphasis on making retail sales of products to persons who are not participants in the program. According to an FTC expert, earnings claims made in conjunction with promoting a pyramid scheme are false because pyramids inevitably collapse when no new participants can be recruited and approximately 90% (or possibly more) of the participants consequently lose their money..... CASE #8 PARAGRAPH 15. A lawful multi-level marketing program is distinguishable from an illegal pyramid scheme in the sense that the "primary purpose" of the enterprise and its associated individuals is to sell or market an end-product with end-consumers and not to reward associated individuals for the recruitment of more marketers or “associates”
    Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My birdies report that Shanna McDonald says:
    So I dont know what is better. The fact that this gel works fabulously on reducing line and wrinkles, or that it works instantly on reducing inflammation. I think they should come out with a bubble bath of Archaea Active. Actually...I dont think they need anything else. This is it!!!! Evolv water for the inside, Evolv gel for the outside!!....

WOW!!! The gel even works on toothaches!!......

I NEED MORE GEL!!! LIKE A PALLET FULL!!!!.....

This gel is crazy. I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I thought what the heck. I will rub some on my neck. Wow, when I swallow, no more discomfort. :)......

what it does is the archaea active ingredient promotes cellular oxygenation. Which in turn promotes a healthy inflammatory response. Which as we know inflammation is discomfort. So in elementary terms. When your cells are lacking oxyge...n, they get really mad and irritated. So with the gel, it goes directly where o2 is needed, and this helps calm them down. And makes them happy again. LOL. Now what the Evolv water does, is it does the same thing, only in your insides. Both of them together are incredible. The gel you get instant relief, and the water, basically is your preventative care. Make sense?......

CRAZY!!! Only 4 days and it looks like this?? Awesome. I gave some gel to my girlfriend who just had a full knee replacement a few weeks ago, and she was AMAZED. The gel took the ache away in seconds. This stuff is incredible. I put it on my sore feet, and was blown away. Inbox me if you want a sample. I will never be without this stuff.

EVOLV GEL 4DAY RESULTS
    By:Mike Healy.......

Either all the doctors in America can retire immediately or Shanna just isn't getting enough oxygen to the ol' noodle. What do ya think???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Introducing the brain trust of the century!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WELCOME TO EVOLV 4 ALL MANKIND

Contact Ryan @ 253-905-9054 or Shanna @ 253-906-8152

~Leading Washington and the World to Evolv....

Regarding your list, you want to write down all the people you know that consume water, breath oxygen, and so on. This means pretty much everyone you know. But since you probably didn't buy enough Evolv for EVERYONE, start with the people you think could use it the most. Or your most influential people. Pastors, teachers, big business owners (since they understand the power of owning your own business) etc. OR people who suffer health challenges. Usually those who are sick or unhealthy are lacking oxygen more than others. SO they will feel so much better after having Evolv.
    You've received your order. YAY!!! Now it gets exciting. Make as many quad packs as you can, grab your list, and start calling away!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What a brainless idiot. Sick and unhealthy people lack oxygen more than others???? Can she specify just what diseases, conditions, syndromes and illnesses have an etiology that is specifically the lack of oxygen (in cases other than oxygen deprivation due a near drowning or act of physical violence?)

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone!

So what the reps are now using to backup their Evolv claims is a test result from an organization used by the world anti-doping association (WADA) and the U.S. anti-doping association (USADA)!! Hilarious!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

magicwater.jpg

The brain trusts of the century ramble on:

Evolv 4 All Mankind
    YOUR DEHYDRATED FOLKS!!!

Did you know that almost everyone you see is dehydrated? Do you notice how many people complain of lack of energy? Well, they are most likely dehydrated! And to top it off, they turn around and drink crazy amounts of caffeine, that actually dehydrates themselves even further! Sure, you say there is water IN the coffee, but that doesn't count at all.
    Did you know that the 5 quarts of blood going through your body, are 90 percent water? You need to replenish this water often to support healthy circulation.
    I just think it is sad that people don't take their bodies seriously. You wouldn't run a car with no gas, or oil, because why? It will break down! People take their incredible bodies for granted because it is so resilient.... For now that is.
    If you take the time to learn healthy habits earlier in life rather than later, problems wont arise nearly so fast.
    Drink your water guys. BUT, if you REALLY want to get that hydration up and damage repaired, better yet, drink EVOLV.
    ~Shanna McDonald
    Leading Washington and the World to Evolv.
    http://www.evolv4allmankind.com

Posted by EVOLV 4 ALL MANKIND at 10:03 AM 0 comments
    Guys, dehydration can be cured with plain old water. Protein will help the body repair damage. But, milk, which is what the whey protein is derived from in the Evolv water already has 16 grams in a 16 ounce serving. Why would I waste my money on Evolv? Click on that label. Evolv has zero grams of everything--- hence the term "Zero Water." Heck, a normal diet has tons more protein than that glass of milk just refenced.

Alfalfa Nutrients - LoveToKnow Herbs

Alfalfa Nutrients

Alfalfa contains all of the [COLOR=#0000cc !important][COLOR=#0000cc !important]nutrients[/COLOR][/COLOR] needed by the human body. These include:
    • Vitamins
    • Minerals
    • Trace elements
    • Amino acids
    • Digestive enzymes
    • Phytoestrogens
    • Saponims
    • Sterols
    • Alkoloids
    • Flavonoids
    • Coumarin
    • Acids
    • Proteins
    • Sugars
    • Fiber
    Vitamins, Minerals and Trace Elements

Alfafa is rich in several vitamins, minerals, and trace elements too. The chart below lists the many nutrients found in alfalfa.
    Vitamins, Minerals and Trace Elements in Alfalfa VitaminsMineralsTrace Elements ACalciumNickel DPhosphorusLead EPotassiumStrontium KChlorinePalladium USodium CSulfur B1Copper B2Magnesium B6Manganese B12Iron NiacinCobalt BiotinBoron Panthothanic acid InocitoleMolybdenum Folic acid
    An important vitamin found in alfalfa in abundant amounts is vitamin K. This vitamin plays an essential role in the clotting and coagulation of blood, bone health and the prevention of osteoporosis.

Ads by Google
    Free Ship Option - No Tax - Certified Online Distributor Professional Supplements - Compare oakwayhealthcenter.com
    Acid, Alkaline Diet eBook - In this free eBook learn about acid alkaline balance, food lists & more www.pHDrinkingWater.com
    12 Brain Boosting Foods - Learn how to increase your mental health with brain charging foods. www.doctorshealthpress.com

Proteins and Calcium

As a single source alfalfa has one of the highest levels of protein. It contains more protein then milk, eggs or beef when measured by equal weight. The protein content of alfalfa is 18.9 percent compared to that of beef at 16.5 percent, eggs at 13.1 percent and milk at 3.3 percent.
    The leaves of the alfalfa plant are also very rich in calcium. When measured by equal weight, alfalfa has higher levels of calcium then milk or eggs. If alfalfa leaves are burned, the remaining ashes consist of 99% calcium. An essential nutrient, each cell in the human body needs calcium to remain strong and healthy.
    Alfalfa is loaded with proteins, vitamins, minerals and more. Why is it the bottle has a nutrition label that says a big fat zero for everything???? Just what is in the water that can repair damage??? There doesn't seem to be a therapeutic level of anything in zero!!!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Almost shocking that they lack research skills and their info is once again flawed.

How much blood is in the average human body?

A man weighing 154 pounds (70 kilograms) would have about 5.5 quarts (5.2 liters) of blood.
    A woman weighing110pounds (50 kilograms) would have about 3.5 quarts (3.3 liters) of blood.
    The Human Body - How Much Blood Is In The Average Human Body?: Science Fact Finder

In vertebrates, it is composed of blood cells suspended in a liquid called blood plasma. Plasma, which constitutes 55% of blood fluid, is mostly water (92% by volume)
    Blood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Think of what you need to survive, really just survive. Food? Water? Air? MTV? Naturally, I'm going to concentrate on water here. Water is of major importance to all living things; in some organisms, up to 90% of their body weight comes from water. Up to 60% of the human body is water, the brain is composed of 70% water, and the lungs are nearly 90% water. Lean muscle tissue contains about 75% water by weight, as is the brain; body fat contains 10% water and bone has 22% water. About 83% of our blood is water, which helps digest our food, transport waste, and control body temperature. Each day humans must replace 2.4 litres of water, some through drinking and the rest taken by the body from the foods eaten.
    Water properties: The water in you (Water Science for Schools)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by More Evolv B/S
    As a single source alfalfa has one of the highest levels of protein. It contains more protein then milk, eggs or beef when measured by equal weight. The protein content of alfalfa is 18.9 percent compared to that of beef at 16.5 percent, eggs at 13.1 percent and milk at 3.3 percent.
    The leaves of the alfalfa plant are also very rich in calcium. When measured by equal weight, alfalfa has higher levels of calcium then milk or eggs. If alfalfa leaves are burned, the remaining ashes consist of 99% calcium. An essential nutrient, each cell in the human body needs calcium to remain strong and healthy.
    Is it just me, or can everyone else see the stupidity of that statement ????

Did the Evol B/S team consider how ridiculous their comparison was before they foisted their idiocy on the public ????

Contains more protein than milk, eggs or beef when measured by equal weight.
    What on earth does that mean and what on earth has it to do with what's supposedly in their water ????

Most cuts of beef contain around 7 grams of protein per ounce, so an 8oz steak would give you around 42 grams of protein.

Imagine for a moment, if you would, chowing down on a nice 8oz serve of alfalfa........mmmmm.

God knows Australia isn't as technologically advanced as the US, but, even down here at the ass-end of civilization, a "pound" of alfalfa would take up a whole lot more area than a "pound" of meat or a "pound" of eggs.

Has Evolv worked out a way to extract the protein from alfalfa, convert it into an odourless, colourless and tasteless substance which is undetectable in water ????

How many "pounds" of alfalfa extract is found in each bottle ????
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Evolvers are claiming the water can repair damage. The ingredients are alfala, milk whey and enzymes including Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase, Papain and Protease enzymes. I brought up the Love to Know Herbs page giving all sorts of information about alfalfa to make the point that it is full of protein like the milk.

So, if milk whey, which is the protein in milk and alfala are both present in the water then it is quite curious that the label shows 0 grams of protein. Protein is the ingredient that would be beneficial for repairing tissue damage, but there isn't enough protein in this "Zero Water" to be therapeutic by any streatch of the imagination. Milk has one gram of protein per ounce and Alfalfa has even more protein per ounce. A normal diet contains much more than that glass of milk. So, we must ask the Evolvers just what is in this silly magic water that is clinically significant.

Dr. Stephen Barrett sums it up very well here. 2 Texas TV stations have done exposes on this magic water. It is time to test it and reveal exactly what is in the water and in what quantities. Fun, fun, fun!!!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Michael says:
    October 20, 2010 at 10:10 am
    I think Trey’s net worth is very relevant and should be made public.
    Why?
    Because if you do any research on Evolv – you will see that more than the product “Billionaire Trey White” is being marketed. Trey is profiting from a myth that he is a billionaire and using the credibility that comes along with that to sell VERY EXPENSIVE water. Trey is aware people believe…and he knows that it is a reason for people to become a part of Evolv. And he is not doing enough to clear up the misconception. Anyone who does not think this is a big deal isn’t thinking about it in terms of fraud.
    So for me, it’s a fair question “how much of a fraud is he”?
    Is he worth 800 Million and so he’s practically a billionaire? Is he worth 50 Million? This question needs to be answered.

• Troy says:
      October 20, 2010 at 8:21 pm
      Michael,
      Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions.
      Why is Trey’s network any more relevant than any other shareholder of a private company? Part of the greatness of America is our ability to maintain some form of privacy.
      Now, it is easy to see through his VC firm that he does have access to millions of dollars, and based on the Evolv website it is clear he is NOT a billionaire, although most of us knew that long before the company launched. I’m just not clear on why his personal net-worth is relevant.
      With a little due diligence we may find trey White doesn’t own any of evolv or evolv’s parent company if it has one. Based on Trey’s own words, he does not do business in his personal name, he uses corporate entities, which is common among entrepreneurs, especially those who are in real estate.
      Seems, what would be more important is to know who the equity partners are, and if there are any other VC firms besides Trey’s involved in the company. Something else that is far more important than Trey’s personal net-worth is who is the true owner of the formula, and how long does Evolv have the license agreement for.
      Evolv is not the ones marketing “Billionaire trey White” Although like many companies they allowed the hype to go on way to long, they were clear on the website as to the facts. If we are going to lay blain or point fingers, then you had better call in the top leaders who propagated the story to their organizations.
      Now as for the “Very Expensive” Water. That is truly an old story that doesn’t hold “water” pardon the pun. Ruth Chris restaurant charges $9 on average for a bottle of water. Now that could be called expensive. However some folks would also say a Rolex is expensive.
      The price of any product is going to be priced to sustain the compensation plan, profit for the company, cover the cost of manufacturing, and in some cases future R&D. At the average retail price of $2.70 per bottle, that is still cheaper than an average cup of starbucks coffee which is not as good for you as Evolv water.
      Now back to the main topic… Trey. From day one I have warned folks about over hyping Evolv. Why didn’t you and others heed my warnings? Now that a couple of large teams leave to go elsewhere people all of a sudden want to cast doubt based on the over hyping. Is it fraud, or is it Texas. We all know everything is bigger in Texas.
      Show me some evidence that trey White, Brent Hicks, Evolv corporate ever stated in writing, video or live and in person Trey was a billionaire? Not to say Trey did not allow others to say he was one!
      But let me ask you and others this question. Why didn’t you do the due diligence before joining? Who were you following (if you are a rep or were a rep) who told you he was a billionaire.
      See my point is not to make Trey out a saint. It is to show everyone who has ever stated “trey is a billionaire” is just as much to blame.
      It took me less than 3 min to see Trey want not close to being a billionaire. And I know countless of others who are not a part of the company who also knew this and stated the facts.
      This is no different than all the companies in the world who tell folks “we’re debt free” right up to the time their file for bankruptcy. It wasn’t fraud, it was how what was said was interpreted.
      When folks build any direct selling business around the money story instead of around the product, this is what happens.

• Michael says:
        October 20, 2010 at 9:04 pm
        The point is that Trey has knowingly PROFITED from a myth about him being a billionaire. Google Evolv and you will see that the majority of people promoting Evolv were touting Trey’s false Billionaire status.
        If you don’t get why that is fraud, or a problem – you’re obviously too invested in this MLM to objectively look at yourself.

• Troy says:
          October 20, 2010 at 9:28 pm
          Michael,
          You have just made a subjective statement with not basis of validation. Where do you get that “Trey has profited” from the myth?” Seriously, Evolv is not close to a profit. They may be cash flow positive, but the amount of money that has flown out of Evolv, there is not one equity partner that is close to getting their investment back, or anything close to a profit.
          And any respectable business person doing business with Trey and Evolv already know this was all hype made up by over zealous distributors.
          I am no no way promoting the myth or condoning the actions of these distributors. But it is this continued fixation on Trey White that is the problem from both the critics and the zealous distributors.
          If you want to put an end to Trey White and Evolv, then stop focusing on trey and find out if the formula inside of the water is real of fake.
          And, as I stated already, show me the evidence Trey WHite and company every specifically stated he was a billionaire. I am not trying to trick you in requesting this information. I ask this, because I am so invested in direct sales. By the way there is no such thing as an MLM company, that is just common talk. MLM and/or Network Marketing (they are different) are compensation structures used by direct selling companies. The true designation is Direct Sales as recognized by the IRS. Just so when you write in other communities, you can be one up on the people you will be debating.
          Ok, back to the topic. Morally, you and others may see this as fraud. A court of law will not see it as fraud, because Evolv has publicly made it clear on the website trey is NOT a billionaire. And they have reprimanded, through their compliance office folks for this lie.
          Again, I have been very clear from day one, this was false. So this is not a new story, many other insiders called the reps out on this.
          Again, if you want to push fraud, then you need to prove the formulation is a fraud. the company is built around the formulation, and that is what is being sold.

• Michael says:
            October 24, 2010 at 8:08 am
            Sir, you are stupid. You do not know who I am, or what my connection to Trey White is. And for the protection of someone, I am not going to share that with you.
            Trey knew people were joining to the business because of the Myth of him being a billionaire. Trey benefits (profits) when people come to the business. To suggest Trey has not profited because the business is not yet profitable is truly one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard.
            There are just a million and one reasons why what happened is NOT ACCEPTABLE and should be a MAJOR RED FLAG to anyone considering joining. I’m also confident that a court would see this as fraud. Trey has not done enough to explain or acknowledge what happened.
            How dare you blame over zealous distributors? They were over zealous IN FRONT of Trey and he didn’t correct it. Virtually every website or blog about Evolv talks about Billionaire Trey White – and all he can do is add a “no, i’m not a billionaire” to an FAQ AFTER HE WAS FOUND OUT!?! Give me a break! I don’t buy miracle water from frauds and phoneys. Maybe there is an FAQ that says “this $55 a case water doesn’t do anything”.
            I won’t be reading your response to this. You really need to ask yourself why it’s ok with you that Trey (who has been selling himself more than the water, watch the videos) would let this myth flourish. You really think he’s an honest person?
          • -------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/trey-whit....html#post4083

There is one of many posts with the video of Trey White grinning like the moronic idiot he is while his rep pats him on the back and introduces him as a multi-billionaire. Trey answers with how that guy is going to ask all the hard questions. So, Troy Dooley don't tell us Trey White isn't directly responsible for originating and perpetuating that lie. More glaring proof that this industry is populated with liars and cons.

As to it being fraudulent, well, try going to court with a bench trial or jury trial and attempting to explain that away. If the victims relied on that information and that induced them to pay into this obvious scam, then it could very well lead to victory for the plaintiff / plaintiffs. Companies and upline reps should be very careful what representations they make to potential marks. If those representations end with money changing hands it ain't going to be pretty for the defendant / defendants.

http://www.pyramidschemealert.org/PSAMain/news/AmwaySuedasPyramidScheme.html

FTC declarations have stated that if the majority of the money used to pay the "upliners" is gained primarily from the purchases of the downliners – not from their retail customers – the payments are de facto payments for recruiting. In such cases, the "business opportunity" is not to sell the MLM products but to recruit others into the "business opportunity" in an endless chain. Endless chains are considered "inherent frauds" since they cannot deliver on their promise of income to any but a few at the top; the vast majority are doomed from the start to financial losses; and the schemes must use deception to lure consumers into nearly certain financial losses.

The FTC also says:
    Your Responsibilities
    If you decide to become a distributor, you are legally responsible for the claims you make about the company, its product and the business opportunities it offers. That applies even if you're repeating claims you read in a company brochure or advertising flyer. The Federal Trade Commission advises you to verify the research behind any claims about a product's performance before repeating those claims to a potential customer.

In addition, if you solicit new distributors, you are responsible for the claims you make about a distributor's earnings potential. Be sure to represent the opportunity honestly and avoid making unrealistic promises. If those promises fall through, remember that you could be held liable.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Dooley himself is a fraud and as such, must stick up or other fraudsters as he has done in the past. Someone had to originally state that White is an alleged 'billionaire'. I don't see just some random schmoe saying it to get it started.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Evolv Gel ads are filled with alleged benefits. Again, no studies to back it up and I have yet to find a list of the actual ingredients in this miracle rub. Could it be the ordinary ingredients found in numerous other products that provide some of those bragged of benefits???

http://blog.evolvhealth.com/wp-conte...1/EvolvGel.pdf

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tanna Tanya TelligmanCALL IS LIVE!!!! DIAL IN NOW!!!!
    I've been looking forward to TONIGHT's Kick Off Call ever since the November National Convention! Join us tonight to learn more about the just-launched, incredible tax savings program, The Expense Tracker, that will help Evolvers manage their business & personal expenses as well as it will serve as a powerful recruiting tool. Thanks EvolvHealth , Eric Tippetts and John Lynch for providing us with such an incredible business tool!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I suppose they will teach the recruits how to cleverly write off the losses for as long as possible. I hope they tell the starry-eyed recruits that writing off the losses only works for a few years. If it isn't a legitimate profitable business the IRS will consider it a money losing hobby and the deductions will vanish.

Trying to milk the dedcutions is also a great way to get oneself audited. Will this info get the reps through a bankruptcy when the financial losses from this deal completely overwhelm them???

Oh, and Tanna recruiting does not = retail sales. You buffoons perhaps should be figuring out how to get some actual customers. You never know when an enforcement agency will start asking some embarassing questions or a lawsuit will come along that exposes the appalling lack of retail sales.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The morons of the century are at it again:
    Evolv Water 90 Day Guarantee

November 20, 2010 by Kathy J
    Filed under Evolv Water, Latest Posts And Information

Leave a Comment

Evolv Health, at their first annual convention in Dallas, Tx., has announced a 90 day money back guarantee for any customer who is unsatisfied with the Evolv water or Evolv gel product.
    The Company is so confident about their products that they will issue a full refund of the product cost for any customer who, for any reason, is unhappy with his or her product experience. In order to receive a refund, customers will be required to return the empty bottles of Evolv water or tubes of Evolv gel. Future products will also be covered through this guarantee.

This news was applauded by the one thousand plus Evolv Health distributors attending the convention. Potential customers who may have been skeptical of the Evolv products will now rest assured in knowing that their results will be guaranteed by the Company.
    In addition to offering a guarantee to customers, Evolv Health founder Trey White also announced a 90 Day Guarantee for all new independent distributors who join the business. Provided that they meet certain requirements as set forth by the Company, distributors who are dissatisfied with the business opportunity provided by Evolv Health may also receive reimbursement of their product expenses.

What this means is, there is no reason for any potential customer or business associate to refrain from trying the products or joining the Evolv Health business. With a 90 Day Guarantee, there is absolutely no risk. It doesn’t get much better than that!
    If you would like to order the Evolv water or Evolv gel product, please visit
    Evolv Site
    The Texas ATtorney General's Office says:
    https://www.oag.state.tx.us/consumer/bizops.shtml
    Business Opportunities

The growth of the Internet, together with a trend toward more and more people working at home, has resulted in a proliferation of "business opportunities." These are offers by companies (or scammers) who claim they can set a consumer up in a small business, usually run out of the consumer's own home.

Some business opportunities are real, and in fact these opportunities are regulated by state law in Texas. But you should be aware that some such opportunities are rip-offs plain and simple. If you are going to consider an offer of this sort, you need to know the difference between a real offer and a scam. It is not always that easy to tell....

What the Law Says

Under the Texas Business Opportunity Act, a business opportunity is regulated by the law if (1) it requires you, the buyer, to pay $500 or more to start the business, AND (2) the seller promises you will earn or are likely to earn a profit exceeding the initial investment, AND (3) the seller promises any one of the following:
    • the seller will provide locations or help you find locations on property not owned by either you or the seller for the use of or operation of the products, equipment, supplies, or services the seller is leasing or selling;
    • the seller will provide a sales, production, or marketing program; this does not apply if the arrangement is defined as a "franchise" under federal regulation and certain requirements are met;
    • the seller will buy back any products, supplies, or equipment purchased, or any product made, fabricated, grown or bred by the purchaser using equipment or products sold or leased by the seller.
    A business opportunity meeting these criteria must be registered with the Secretary of State before the seller advertises it or offers it for sale. So your first step in evaluating a business opportunity offer is to see if it meets these criteria. If it does, contact the Secretary of State's Office to see if the business is registered as it is required to be under the law.
    The Business Opportunity Act includes a list of eight exceptions which are transactions that do not classify as "business opportunities" under the statute, and are not regulated by the Business Opportunity Act.
    Disclosure Requirements

Under the Texas Business Opportunity Act, the seller must provide you with the following information at least 10 days before you sign a contract or turn over any money to the seller:
    • The names and addresses of all persons affiliated with the seller in this particular business;
    • A copy of a current financial statement of the seller;
    • A complete description of the actual services the seller agrees to perform for the purchaser;
    • If training is promised, a complete description of the training, length of training, and cost of travel or lodging during the training;
    • If services are promised in connection with placement of equipment or products, the full nature of the services and the nature of agreements to be made with the owners or managers of business locations;
    • If the seller or his or her representatives have been adjudged bankrupt or have been subject to a judgment in a civil suit involving fraud or embezzlement during the past seven years, he or she must tell you;
    If the seller makes representations about sales or earnings potential, he or she must disclose both the total number of people participating in the business opportunity for the past three years and the total number of people who have actually achieved the represented sales or earnings within the past three years.

The seller must give you the following statement in writing as part of the disclosure requirement: If the seller fails to deliver the product, equipment, or supplies necessary to begin substantial operation of the business within 45 days of the delivery date stated in your contract, you may notify the seller in writing and cancel your contract.

The foregoing cancellation policy might seems reassuring, but keep in mind that actually collecting a refund from an unscrupulous operator may be very difficult in reality. This is why it is so important to ensure that the business is registered and has posted the required bond.
    Precautions

Promises are frequently made as a "come on" to sell the business opportunity by giving it the appearance of a no-lose proposition. But it is not that easy to set up a new business and make money. The more money the seller says you can make, the more you should investigate those claims for accuracy.

A legitimate seller will want to ask you many questions to see if you have a good opportunity for success. A legitimate seller will not be offended if you ask questions about successful participants in the business opportunity he or she is offering for sale. Many people have lost their entire investment by not checking first.

If the business opportunity seller promises purchasers that they are assured of making profit, he or she is required to secure a bond or trust account of $25,000 in favor of the State of Texas. Before buying a business opportunity, check with the Secretary of State to see if the company is registered and whether such a bond has been filed.
    Multi-Level Marketing vs. Pyramid Schemes

Today, a popular type of sales program is "multi-level marketing" (MLM) or "network marketing." Many of these programs do not fall within the guidelines of the Texas Business Opportunity Act, so the sellers do not have to register with the Secretary of State or comply with the disclosure requirements. Such plans do make claims that people can earn money by signing up and participating, and they should be evaluated just as closely as any other type of business opportunity.

Generally, MLM plans allow you to recruit salespeople for your own sales team, who then recruit additional members. You receive commissions from sales made by your team. Team members down the line also get commissions from members below them.

There are legitimate MLM businesses where consumers who sign up can earn money by selling products. However, it is a field in which there are many shady operators and questionable sales programs. Some are nothing more than pyramid schemes.

A pyramid scheme is a plan or operation in which a person receives compensation primarily for bringing in additional participants rather than for selling a product. When you join a pyramid scheme, you pay (promoters may call it "investing") to join. The people you recruit pay you to join. People who get in on a pyramid scheme early might make money in the beginning, but the schemes inevitably collapse, victimizing the recruits at the base of the pyramid.

For an MLM plan to be legal, you must earn more from sales of products than from introducing others to join. Also, the company marketing the plan must have a refund policy that lets you return unused product within one year of purchasing the product. You should be able to get a refund of not less than 90% of what you paid for unused product that is in resalable condition.
    Under the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, it is illegal to promote a pyramid scheme. Besides being a civil deceptive trade practice, pyramid promotion is a state jail felony punishable by imprisonment in a state jail for up to two years and by a fine of up to $10,000.
    Tips to Help You Evaluate MLMs

• Be skeptical of programs that can only be successful if new recruits continually join the sales organization. Are you required to recruit new people as a condition of joining the organization or can you earn money simply by selling the product?
    • Before you join, be sure the product offered is something for which there is a market. Ask what the average monthly retail sales are per salesperson. Be wary of anyone who tells you that you do not have to sell anything to make money. For it to be legitimate, commissions must come from the retail sales of goods, so at some point someone will have to sell something.
    • If the program you are considering does not provide distributors with a contractually enforced right to a 90% refund of commercially resalable product within one year of the purchase of the product by the distributor, the program may be an illegal pyramid, not a multi-level distributorship.
    • Be extremely careful and wary of buying business opportunities out of weekend seminars given in local hotels, restaurants, or people's homes. Watch out for get-rich-quick plans advertised on late night television infomercials, by email or in the classified ads. If you buy from a seminar at a hotel, restaurant, or other place that is not the business's location, you must be given notice of a three day right to cancel.
    • Be wary of a sales pitch that includes promises of high rewards with little effort.
    • Be wary of job offers where you are told when you get to the interview that you have to pay money to get the job.
    • If you have access to the internet, search on the name of the business and the product being sold to see if people are reporting complaints or problems.
    • Be wary of opportunities marketing products purported to cure diseases. These claims are regulated by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and can only be made with proof that meets FDA standards.
    • Be wary of business opportunities where you are told you can lease items to help you make the business successful. Look carefully over any leases or financing agreements. Some of these agreements require you to pay for the leased item even if it does not work or if the company that sold it to you goes out of business.
    Revised: May 06 2010
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What a bunch of bloomin' idiots. Evolv has to offer refunds of 90% of the product price for a full year as it is required by law for crying out loud.

Also note that a seller involved in a suit for fraud or adjudicated bankrupt had to disclose that. I have no doubt that reps in those circumstances did not follow the law.

Anyone that was ripped off by these clowns should check out the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dietary Supplements: An Advertising Guide for Industry | BCP Business Center
    The dietary supplement industry is a dynamic one. Scientific research on the associations between supplements and health is accumulating rapidly. The number of products — and the variety of uses for which they are promoted — have increased significantly in the last few years. The role of the Federal Trade Commission, which enforces laws outlawing "unfair or deceptive acts or practices," is to ensure that consumers get accurate information about dietary supplements so that they can make informed decisions about these products. 1

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) work together under a long-standing liaison agreement governing the division of responsibilities between the two agencies. As applied to dietary supplements, the FDA has primary responsibility for claims on product labeling, including packaging, inserts, and other promotional materials distributed at the point of sale. The FTC has primary responsibility for claims in advertising, including print and broadcast ads, infomercials, catalogs, and similar direct marketing materials. Marketing on the Internet is subject to regulation in the same fashion as promotions through any other media. Because of their shared jurisdiction, the two agencies work closely to ensure that their enforcement efforts are consistent to the fullest extent feasible.

In 1994, the Dietary Supplements Health and Education Act (DSHEA) significantly changed the FDA's role in regulating supplement labeling. 2 Although DSHEA does not directly apply to advertising, it has generated many questions about the FTC's approach to dietary supplement advertising. The answer to these questions is that advertising for any product — including dietary supplements — must be truthful, not misleading, and substantiated. Given the dramatic increase in the volume and variety of dietary supplement advertising in recent years, FTC staff is issuing this guide to clarify how long-standing FTC policies and enforcement practices relate to dietary supplement advertising.

The FTC's approach to supplement advertising is best illustrated by its Enforcement Policy Statement on Food Advertising (Food Policy Statement).3 Although the Food Policy Statement does not specifically refer to supplements, the principles underlying the FTC's regulation of health claims in food advertising are relevant to the agency's approach to health claims in supplement advertising. In general, the FTC gives great deference to an FDA determination of whether there is adequate support for a health claim. Furthermore, the FTC and the FDA will generally arrive at the same conclusion when evaluating unqualified health claims. As the Food Policy Statement notes, however, there may be certain limited instances when a carefully qualified health claim in advertising may be permissible under FTC law, in circumstances where it has not been authorized for labeling. However, supplement marketers are cautioned that the FTC will require both strong scientific support and careful presentation for such claims. 4

Supplement marketers should ensure that anyone involved in promoting products is familiar with basic FTC advertising principles. The FTC has taken action not just against supplement manufacturers, but also, in appropriate circumstances, against ad agencies, distributors, retailers, catalog companies, infomercial producers and others involved in deceptive promotions. Therefore, all parties who participate directly or indirectly in the marketing of dietary supplements have an obligation to make sure that claims are presented truthfully and to check the adequacy of the support behind those claims.

II. APPLICATION OF FTC LAW TO DIETARY SUPPLEMENT ADVERTISING

The FTC's truth-in-advertising law can be boiled down to two common-sense propositions: 1) advertising must be truthful and not misleading; and 2) before disseminating an ad, advertisers must have adequate substantiation for all objective product claims. 5 A deceptive ad is one that contains a misrepresentation or omission that is likely to mislead consumers acting reasonably under the circumstances to their detriment. The FTC's substantiation standard is a flexible one that depends on many factors. When evaluating claims about the efficacy and safety of foods, dietary supplements and drugs, the FTC has typically applied a substantiation standard of competent and reliable scientific evidence....

The Amount of Substantiation that Experts in the Field Believe is Reasonable. In making this determination, the FTC gives great weight to accepted norms in the relevant fields of research and consults with experts from a wide variety of disciplines, including those with experience in botanicals and traditional medicines. Where there is an existing standard for substantiation developed by a government agency or other authoritative body, the FTC accords great deference to that standard.

The FTC typically requires claims about the efficacy or safety of dietary supplements to be supported with "competent and reliable scientific evidence," defined in FTC cases as "tests, analyses, research, studies, or other evidence based on the expertise of professionals in the relevant area, that have been conducted and evaluated in an objective manner by persons qualified to do so, using procedures generally accepted in the profession to yield accurate and reliable results." This is the same standard the FTC applies to any industry making health-related claims. There is no fixed formula for the number or type of studies required or for more specific parameters like sample size and study duration. There are, however, a number of considerations to guide an advertiser in assessing the adequacy of the scientific support for a specific advertising claim.

An overall principle is that advertisers should not make claims either through consumer or expert endorsements that would be deceptive or could not be substantiated if made directly.9 It is not enough that a testimonial represents the honest opinion of the endorser. Under FTC law, advertisers must also have appropriate scientific evidence to back up the underlying claim.

Consumer testimonials raise additional concerns about which advertisers need to be aware. Ads that include consumer testimonials about the efficacy or safety of a supplement product should be backed by adequate substantiation that the testimonial experience is representative of what consumers will generally achieve when using the product. As discussed earlier, anecdotal evidence of a product's effect, based solely on the experiences of individual consumers, is generally insufficient to substantiate a claim. Further, if the advertiser's substantiation does not demonstrate that the results are representative, then a clear and conspicuous disclaimer is necessary. The advertiser should either state what the generally expected results would be or indicate that the consumer should not expect to experience the attested results. Vague disclaimers like "results may vary" are likely to be insufficient.
    That small sampling of the entire article should make it abundantly clear how Evolvers using anecdotal evidence are committing business suicide.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/trey-whit....html#post3692

http://www.realscam.com/f9/trey-whit....html#post3289

http://www.realscam.com/f9/trey-whit....html#post3972

http://www.viddler.com/explore/teami...deos/1/214.827

And now cancer:
    Doctors Using Evolv to help their Patients | The Mountain Networker

This video is from a TV news broadcast about Evolv on Wapa TV (in Spanish) and it has been out on Youtube for some time now. I had a friend translate this for me and this is a powerful video! It sounds like the Doctors are using Evolv with their Cancer patients and seeing positive results.
    Cheers from the Mountain!
    Marcus
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The FTC and FDA need to be deluged with complaints about this ridiculous "miracle water."

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

TEAM INSPIRIT(TM)

Check out the duds. Kevin Miller just can't resist plastering his face on videos and Garrett And Sylvia McGrath's Team InSpirit pages. I hope all the folks at TexasLending.com will tell him to get a shirt that is finished and quit embarassing them by promoting this MLM snakeoil. Cripes! I wouldn't get my home loan from a clown like this! His mother dresses him really funny!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    TEAM INSPIRIT(TM)

Check out the duds. Kevin Miller just can't resist plastering his face on videos and Garrett And Sylvia McGrath's Team InSpirit pages. I hope all the folks at TexasLending.com will tell him to get a shirt that is finished and quit embarassing them by promoting this MLM snakeoil. Cripes! I wouldn't get my home loan from a clown like this! His mother dresses him really funny!

Soapboxmom
    Is that his Mom's old blouse??? ROTFL! Man, those MLMer's really dress to impress don't they? You would think they'd be wearing Armani suits instead of looking like they just picked through the Goodwill drop off box at the Von's grocery store. Oh wait...........they can't really afford Italian suits can they? Better to try the homeless.......errr I mean "dress like the common folk" approach. More in line with their pocketbooks. WTF is up with the chick's dyed burgundy/black streaked hair? I didn't know the Elvira look was back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lessen your Cell Degeneration with Evolv Water

Home Based Business admin December 15th. 2010, 5:04pm
    Cell degeneration is brought on through environmental elements, including air pollution, commercial waste, radiation and publicity to trace alloys – all of the issues were uncovered to every single day time. Men and women possess a formula with regard to cellular deterioration every time these people add the tension associated with maintaining along with their own lifetimes needs. This radical cellular harm is what induced growing older. We observe this particular free-radical cellular harm on the pores and skin, which turn into much less resilient, leading to wrinkles. As we get old, all of us start to get much less stamina, power as well as psychological concentrate. Never allow your age to dominate your life, you can feel and look younger even if you are old, these things are very possible with the help of evolv water. iated with maintaining along with their own lifetimes needs. This radical cellular harm is what induced growing older. We obs
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Our little scammer continues:
    How to make your evolv business grow?

Home Based Business admin December 15th. 2010, 10:45pm
    People who join evolv business have the best opportunity to become even more successful in terms of business field. The first thing that you need to know about the strategies today for business promotion is website. Creating a website which you display the description of your product is very powerful tool to reach out all of those prospect customers. Then the process is not just until the building of website, you should know that a website that is not popular makes also the product hidden to the customers. Making your website on top of many search engines can help you a lot to generate more traffic. of business field. The first thing that you need to know about the strategies today for business promotion is website. Creating a website which you display the description of your product is very powerful tool to reach out all of those prospect customers. Then the process is not just until the building of website, you should know that a website that is not p
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's see. The first thing that you need to know is that most of the potential marks you idiots are trying to sucker into your scam probably speak at least some English, so you might want to find your local remedial classes and sign up!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Not cool prostituting your kids to promote this snake oil, Evolvers. Where are the studies and research to back up these lofty miracle healing claims?

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!