Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

View Poll Results: Who will prevail in court?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • The reps will bail and this Titanic will sink into bankruptcy

10 47.62%
  • MD Anderson will prevail in court

8 38.10%
  • Evolv will prevail in court

1 4.76%
  • Evolv, sinking under negative publicity, will beg for a secret settlement

3 14.29%
  • Evolv will in fact cure cancer and totally shake up the medical community

0 0%
  • The Evolv leaders will be hired as advisors for Obamacare

1 4.76%
  • The Evolv creators (vets - veterinarians that is) will receive Nobel prizes in Chemistry and Medicine for the Archaea Active formula

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Trey White's Evolv Water vs. World Renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trey White's Evolv Water vs. World Renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center

Can I get some definitions and clarification as it pertains to Evolv:

1.) What does this mean: "Trey was the founder of Homestore.com, and when he took it public in 1999 it had a 10 billion dollar market cap." Does this mean that the company raised 10 billion in the stock market, by selling shares in the initial public offering, and that Trey had a large amount of shares he owned personally? If so, did he sell those shares for millions or billions? If so, wouldn't an Evolv's sales slide be more impressive if it said simply: Trey created Homestore.com and in 1999 he sold his interest/shares in the company for X amount? (That is if it was true) I personally couldn't care less about Trey's wealth, except that in the sales pitch to invest in Evolv, the company provided slides make a big deal about his wealth, and use it as a selling point on why one should invest in Evolv. I will admit that Trey's house in Dallas is very beautiful, but so is my next door neighbor's, and he recently was foreclosed upon. Jack Weinzerl's new neighbors might think he is well off...the point being; a nice house doesn't tell you everything.

2.) What is the difference between launch and pre-launch?

3.) What is autosurf?

4.) If 150 people will be successful in Evolv, can I assume that Carlos, Jack, Yvonne Berry, Keith Dorsey, Guy Metzger, and Len Clements will make the cut? Is it the ones you never hear about that lose all their money?

Thanks,

UB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My heartfelt thanks to D Magazine for linking our humble thread here. I am honored that such a high caliber magazine is sending their valued readers our way.
    Vincente Fox to Keynote for Dallas Felon’s Launch of Evolv in Mexico

Posted on September 22nd, 2010 2:22pm by Tim Rogers
    Filed under Business, Crime
    That headline is a bit much to digest, isn’t it? Let’s start with the Dallas felon. His name is Trey White. Or, if you prefer the name his momma gave him: Roscoe F. White III. Public records show that he pleaded guilty to felony possession of a controlled substance in 1985. Then, in 1997, he pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor assault charge. These things happen, though, right?

Now let’s move on to this stuff called Evolv. Trey/Roscoe is claiming he’s a billionaire, and he’s peddling a special bottled water called Evolv. You can watch a Channel 8 Story about it. I haven’t tried to the stuff, so I can’t say whether it works or not. But let’s just say Trey/Roscoe White claims the stuff will not only help you heal from injury faster but it’ll get you better gas mileage, too. (I jest, but only slightly.) He also has said Evolv’s claims are backed by researched conducted by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. That led to a lawsuit that Big Bob wrote about on Unfair Park. And you can learn more than you ever wanted to about Trey/Roscoe White and Evolv right here.

But what about former Mexican President Vincente Fox? Well, on October 2, says here, he’ll keynote a ceremony that will mark the launch of Evolv in Mexico.
    They send us Topo Chico. We send them Evolv. Advantage America.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

UB,

1) The market cap is the number of shares multiplied by the price per share. Of course, since Trey White was not an officer of the company when it was taken public then who gives a flip. Trey left right before the huge accounting scandal and was in fact involved in that litigation to some extent. A number of suits were filed related to the accounting scandal. Evolv tells its reps how Trey White's resources, assets and home are behind them.

That sure didn't keep any of his other debacles afloat.

2) Only these screwball MLMs have pre-enrollment, pre-launch and launch. It is all nonsense. Either the company is open for business or not. Of course, they brag of it being a ground floor opportunity because everyone knows only the owners, early entrants and a rare recruiter from hell will ever make any money, so the game is almost over before it begins.

3) I think you meant autoship. That means the rep is signed up to receive the product automatically each month and have their account drafted or credit card charged automatically. Many of these companies sell 50-90% or more of their products to reps. They are often required to be on autoship to participate in the compensation plan. So, the company doesn't have real customers, but rather reps that are desperately trying to make money and recoup their own investments (which at least 97% in a typical MLM will fail to do.)

4) A few of the heavy hitters will make big money, but many just talk the talk and constantly jump and dump these deals in rapid fire succession trying to find "the one"

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

In my experience, it's probably better to consider NOTHING being said by the company as being "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" until proven otherwise.

Anyone involved in the AdSurf Daily scam realizes only too well that the internet age makes it easier than ever to successfully "fool all the people some of the time, and even fool some of the people all of the time"

What does anyone "really, really" know to be entirely true about "Evolv" ???

To my mind, there are WAY more questions than there are answers.

Well, answers I'd be inclined to believe, anyway.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Did this ever happen?

Giving
    Evolv Ready to Help in Haiti

Press Release

The Evolv team is gearing up to provide humanitarian assistance for victims of Tuesday's devastating earthquake in Haiti. Trey has allocated 43,000 bottles of Evolv for shipment to Haiti as soon as possible and the team is currently in discussions with representatives of rescue groups about logistics.

Says Trey, "We're in a position to provide something these people truly need. We have been so moved by the tragedy unfolding in Haiti, we knew we had to do something to help."

Our team's primary challenge at the moment is the lack of available infrastructure to get supplies to the island. The earthquake has rendered the port in the capital unusable and bottlenecks at Port-au-Prince's airport have constricted the amount of supplies coming into the country. We are working with professionals to get water to the victims as soon as possible.

Our efforts to make some positive impact on this horrible event is in line with our "Give-Share-Evolv" philosophy. We will keep you updated as we have news to share.

Saying you're philanthropic doesn't make it so. If you have a convenient excuse about how the red tape prevented you from doing so, then please cite another example of giving. "We quit MLM in 2009, but then we found Evolv. They had me at give" Helping 100 families pay their mortgage by signing them up in your down-line doesn't count either, because losing $150/month doesn't pay the mortgage.

UB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

UB,

I would love to know the answer to your question myself. I don't know if any bottles of water actually reached Haiti. I would certainly hope Evolv honored its word on that.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

If they couldn't get through the red tape with the water, perhaps they sent the cash. I believe according to their pricing this would be about $125,000. If they wanted to go by the actual cost to produce 43,000 bottles of Evolv, they may have sent $430.

Brent Hicks was proclaimed by Trey to be an expert in philanthropy. If he can show a canceled check for $430 to Red Cross dated before September 21st, I will stop posting on this site.

If this was a real company, and these were real employees, this would have to be a major embarrassment.

UB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

UB,

LOL!!!!! I have been watching for pictures of those thousands of bottles being handed out to the Haitians in need and have yet to see one.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Here is another of my favorite people stuck in myopia. She is commenting on the free car program Evolv has set up for the people at the top of the pyramid. Garret has convinced her that it is SOOOOO easy to qualify, so she is trying to convince her Facebook friends of the same. Sorry Shanna, that carport won't be getting a new car anytime soon, as your name isn't on the list. However, if you continue to suck up, perhaps they will place you higher on the next pyramid?? Evolv Soap? Manufactured in the hills of Tennessee, this soap touches the Area Active TM formula for a predetermined amount of time. Then it sits in a silo, until it is ready to be shipped out to Evolvers across the world.

Shanna McDonald
    Shanna McDonald I Love Queen, I love this video!! AND I LOVE how easy Evolv makes it for people to get one. Guess Ryan and I are gonna have to tear down our carport, and build a garage. Can't very well park my Bently in a carport. I cant believe how easy it is to qualify.
    Your BRAND-NEW Mercedes-Benz (or Bentley) is waiting... [HQ]
    How would it feel to drive home in YOUR OWN NEW BENZ or BENTLEY... compliments of Evolv?!? Turn your speakers WAAAY up, sit back, and enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!
    Length:3:26
    September 11 at 3:38pm · View Feedback (10)Hide Feedback (10) · Share · Flag

Janine DeWitt Gallyer likes this.
    o
    Shanna McDonald It is on it's way!! Watch the DVD that is with it too.:)
    September 13 at 11:39am

People like Shana are the ones you have to feel sorry for...Don't you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Undercover Brother View Post
    People like Shana are the ones you have to feel sorry for...Don't you?
    That's the bit many people can't or won't understand.

IM(very)HO as hard as it may be to believe, there truly ARE genuine "true believers" who are going to be hardest hit when the inevitable end comes, PARTICULARLY if there's a religious element involved.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure Shanna thinks she is doing the right thing. I think Anne knows she is doing the wrong thing:

by Anne Bodak Smith - VP of Sales
    September 23, 2010 | 1:17 pm

There are 7 days left to reach the Top 50 in September! Currently, 14 points are needed to reach the Top 50.

If you’re looking for a fun way to end out the month and win some additional prizes, you can enter into our 24/Seven Club where you could win an Evolv Executive Pen, a branded HD Flip Video Camera or an Apple iPad!

The 24/Seven Club is a simple, fun and rewarding way to build your Evolv Business Units, the new concept in building your business in 90 day cycles. Simply share a quad pack of Evolv, the Evolv Your Life DVD and the Evolv Life Plan Presentation, and set a goal to see 24 people in 7 days. Making a 7 day blitz on your Evolv business can help you create the momentum to explode your Evolv business and could get you qualified to compete in the “Million Reasons to Evolv” Challenge at the November 2020 Vision Convention. To find out more about creating your Evolv Business Units, see our blog.

The most expensive Flip Camera I could find on the internet was $200. For an Evolv distributor (Like Shanna) to win one, she first has to buy 216 bottles of Evolv ($648, plus shipping) a DVD ($50), and at least one hour of her time selling (worthless). Can you distribs hear that? It's Trey laughing at you.

UB

Post Thanks / Like

Well, that's if she wins one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Well, that's if she wins one.
    I think the 24/7 challenge is set up like a Chuck E. Cheese. The parents spend $50 on tokens, to win 100 tickets, to exchange for a stuffed animal that could have been purchased at WalMart for $3.00

But Undercover Brother...you aren't taking into account the fun and excitement and sense of accomplishment that went into "winning" that stuffed animal.

So tell me Evolv distrib...how much fun was your $47 game of skee-ball that lasted 8 minutes?????

UB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just think what a circus show "damage control" could turn out to be! How will the spin doctors at Evolv twist around that fine article in D Magazine that linked right back here?

Fun, fun , fun.........

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I think the D Magazine article was great, and will hopefully bring a little more attention to this scam. Unfortunately, I think the only person roped into Evolv that reads these forums is Jack Weinzerl. And no way is he going to tell his new friends about the thread, lest they figure out what a liability he is, and cut him loose.

I don't think the people in TOP GUN can read, so they won't be here.

I've come to the conclusion that the Evolv distributors most likely have their head buried in the sand, and that is just how Trey, Brent, Garret, Robert Dean, Kenn Dunn, and Anne want it.

UB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Undercover Brother View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that the Evolv distributors most likely have their head buried in the sand, and that is just how Trey, Brent, Garret, Robert Dean, Kenn Dunn, and Anne want it.
    UB
    You're entirely correct in your assessment.

However, one really good thing with these over the top B/S MLMs is, "you can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, BUT.................................

With no "real" product to speak of, by their very nature, money games are guaranteed to self implode.

IM(very)HO in the grand scheme of things, this one will do relatively little damage to a relatively few people.

Even with the current dumbing down of society, odourless, colourless, tasteless, scientifically unproven, high priced water of indeterminate origin being spruiked by snake oil salesmen of dubious character ????

I mean, P-U-H-L-E-A-S-E

They sure are amusing to make fun of, though

Post Thanks / Like

Evolv MMA

This weeks MLM News report is sponsored by Evolv MMA, founded by Tra & Tanna Telligman. Tra “Trauma” Telligman, is known through the MMA world as a man of honor, and one tough fighter. Tra & Tanna have never been in network marketing before, and did not join Eolv because of some money story they heard. As a matter of fact, they were drinking the Evolv water long before joining the company as distributors. Here is Tra’s testimonial.

“Being a professional MMA fighter for over 14 years, I found myself living on Ibuprofen. I called it my vice ~ without it I could not have continued to fight for as long as I did. I couldn’t even get out of bed without taking two Ibuprofen…it became as normal as brushing my teeth. Now that I have been drinking Evolv, I no longer need my daily dose of Ibuprofen. I can’t tell you what a huge deal this is for me and my quality of life! That’s when I realized that Evolv was the real deal! It also when I realized that I wanted to share this product with everyone I possibly could.

Question:

Please define "Long Before", as it pertains to your story in paragraph 1.
    You credit Ibuprofen as factor to your longevity as an MMA fighter, and you imply that Evolv has replaced that "vice". If I follow the time-line of your career, as based on the above, and the video that accompanies it, would it be fair to say that you had to quit your fighting career "shortly" after making the switch from Ibuprofen to Evolv?

Side note: No, I would not say this to your face. : )

UB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

D Magazine published this today:
    Correction: The headline of this post originally called Trey White a felon. He is not. Though he did plead guilty to the charge, White explains that he was not convicted, telling me through his PR rep: “I am not, nor have I ever been, a felon. Twenty five years ago, during my high school prom, I made a mistake. The charge against me was dismissed in its entirety through deferred adjudication. Attached is my official Dallas County public record. It’s unfortunate that there has been an attempt to discredit me prior to the launch of Evolv Mexico. I have devoted my life to creating opportunities through leadership and entrepreneurship and will continue to do so.”
    I don't think his criminal past is going to be his biggest hurdle. His claims of being a multi-billionaire and ultra succesful businessman may well be his undoing.

Mike Healy
    A private meeting with a few of us in Dallas just a few weeks ago gave us some incredible insight as to the plans billionaire Trey White has for Evolv. One of the most incredible things is seeing the transparency of a man who has taken multiple companies to billions of dollars in sales. His passion to see people win with Evolv is evident in this short speech and why so many people looking to make a positive change in their finances are joining Evolv and the Evolv Life Team.
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/trey-whit....html#post3271

http://www.realscam.com/f9/trey-whit....html#post3299

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

A statement from Mr. White:
    I am not, nor have I ever been, a felon. Twenty five years ago, during my high school prom, I made a mistake. The charge against me was dismissed in its entirety. A search of the official Dallas County public record will prove this (see below). It’s unfortunate that there has been an attempt to discredit me prior to the launch of Evolv Mexico. I have devoted my life to creating opportunities through leadership and entrepreneurship and will continue to do so.”

Gary Fitzsimmons, Dallas Co. District Clerk
    Felony Record Search
    133 N. Riverfront Blvd., Box 12
    Dallas, Texas 75207-4313

Dallas County
    District Clerk
    Gary Fitzsimmons

Re: Subject: White Roscoe F III

D.O.B. 05/09/67

I, Gary Fitzsimmons, Clerk of the District Criminal Courts of Dallas County, Texas, Do hereby certify that the district criminal court indexes of Dallas County, Texas have been searched, and we are unable to locate any charges or convictions filed against the above subject during and including the year of 1973 thru 21, January, 2010.

The undersigned does not assume any liability for omission or error in the above statement.

Witness my hand and seal of office this 22th day of January, 2010.

Gary Fitzsimmons, District Clerk
    Of Dallas County, Texas
    By:

Seal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Texas Department of Safety says:

NAME
    DPS NUMBER

SEX
    RACE
    DATE OF BIRTH
    CCH
    SOR
    NBF
    WHITE,ROSCOE F III
    MALE
    WHITE
    05/09/1967
    VIEW

WHITE,ROSCOE F III (SID: 03501841)

SEX
    RACE
    ETHNICITY
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    EYES
    HAIR COLOR
    DL NUMBER
    FBI#
    DLU
    MALE
    WHITE

BLUE
    Blond or Strawberry

12/8/2005
    NAMES
    WHITE,ROSCOE F III (Primary)
    WHITE,ROSCOE F
    WHITE,ROSCOE FREDERICK
    BIRTHDATES
    05/09/1967 (Primary)

Arrest Summary (TRN)
    DATE OF ARREST
    SEQUENCE CODE
    TRACKING NUMBER
    AGENCY DESCRIPTION
    11/06/1996
    A
    HOUSTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
    View

Arrest Date: 11/06/1996

DATE OF ARREST
    11/06/1996

SEQUENCE CODE
    A

TRACKING NUMBER

AGENCY DESCRIPTION
    TXHPD0000 ( HOUSTON POLICE DEPARTMENT )

CHARGE

TRACKING SUFFIX
    A001

OFFENSE DETAIL

INTERNAL AGENCY CASE NUMBER

ARREST OFFENSE
    13990001 ( ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJ )

ARREST OFFENSE CITATION
    22.01(A)(1)

LEVEL AND DEGREE OF OFFENSE
    MA ( MISDEMEANOR - CLASS A )

DATE OF OFFENSE
    09/29/1996

ARREST DISPOSITION
    206 ( BAIL/RELEASED ON OWN RECOGNIZANCE )

ARREST DISPOSITION DATE
    11/06/1996

PROSECUTOR ORI REFERRED TO
    TX101015A ( DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE HOUSTON )

PROSECUTION DETAIL

AGENCY DESCRIPTION
    TX101015A ( DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE HOUSTON )

PROSECUTOR ACTION FIELD
    A ( PROSECUTOR ACCEPTS THE CHARGE )

PROSECUTOR OFFENSE

PROSECUTOR OFFENSE CITATION
    22.01(A)(1)

LEVEL AND DEGREE PROSECUTED

COURT STATUS

COURT SEQUENCE
    a

AGENCY DESCRIPTION
    TX101393J ( COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT AT LAW NO 9 HOUSTON )

COURT OFFENSE

CITATION
    22.01(A)(1)

LEVEL AND DEGREE OFFENSE

COURT DISPOSITION
    310 ( CONVICTED )

COURT DISPOSITION DATE
    02/07/1997

DATE OF SENTENCE/STATUS
    02/07/1997

CAUSE NUMBER

FINAL PLEADING
    C ( NO CONTEST OR NOLO CONTENDERE )

COURT CONFINEMENT
    4D

COURT FINE

AGENCY RECEIVING CUSTODY
    TX1010000

MULTIPLE SENTENCES CODE
    CC ( CONCURRENT )
    Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

D Magazine's version:
    Correction: The headline of this post originally called Trey White a felon. He is not. Though he did plead guilty to the charge, White explains that he was not convicted, telling me through his PR rep: “I am not, nor have I ever been, a felon. Twenty five years ago, during my high school prom, I made a mistake. The charge against me was dismissed in its entirety through deferred adjudication. Attached is my official Dallas County public record. It’s unfortunate that there has been an attempt to discredit me prior to the launch of Evolv Mexico. I have devoted my life to creating opportunities through leadership and entrepreneurship and will continue to do so.”
    A statement from Mr. White:
    I am not, nor have I ever been, a felon. Twenty five years ago, during my high school prom, I made a mistake. The charge against me was dismissed in its entirety. A search of the official Dallas County public record will prove this (see below). It’s unfortunate that there has been an attempt to discredit me prior to the launch of Evolv Mexico. I have devoted my life to creating opportunities through leadership and entrepreneurship and will continue to do so.
    Trey White conveniently leaves out a lot of details. He got nailed for felony possession and pled guilty in high school and the deferred explains why I found nothing in Dallas or on the Texas Department of Public Safety search. Trey glossed over the Class A misdemeanor assualt. Very convenient he didn't remember that criminal charge, isn't it!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

964311301010 - The State of Texas vs. WHITE, ROSCOE FREDERICK (Court 9)
    Case (Cause) Summary File Date 10/4/1996 Case (Cause) Status Complete Offense ASSAULT-BODILY INJURY Last Instrument Filed Misdemeanor Information Case Disposition DISP-020797 Case Completion Date 2/7/1997 Defendant Status DISPOSED Bond Amount $1,500.00 Next/Last Setting Date 2/7/1997 Defendant Details Race/Sex WHITE / MALE Eyes BLUE Skin MEDIUM BROWN DOB 5/9/1967 Height/Weight 6'02 / 185 LBS Hair BLONDE Build MEDIUM In Custody N Address 11231 RICHMOND HOUSTON TX

Court Details Court 9th Address 1201 Franklin (Floor: 10)
    Houston, TX 77002
    Phone:7137556212 JudgeName Analia Wilkerson Court Type Criminal

Party Name Connection Post Jdgm SPN # BAEN, CATHERINE L. HIRED DEFENSE ATTORNEY PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
    PJ Status:
    51501500 BURNS BAIL BONDS-FREYER,CHRI BAIL BONDSMAN PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
    PJ Status:
    74346000 WHITE, ROSCOE FREDERICK DEFENDANT - CRIMINAL PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
    PJ Status:

Date Court Post Jdgm Docket Type Reason Results Defendant 11/13/1996 09:00 AM 9 PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
    PJ Status:
    Motions Docket Arraignment Reset Data Unavailable 11/19/1996 09:00 AM 9 PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
    PJ Status:
    Motions Docket Non-Trial Setting Reset Data Unavailable 12/19/1996 09:00 AM 9 PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
    PJ Status:
    Motions Docket Non-Trial Setting Reset Data Unavailable 12/23/1996 09:00 AM 9 PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
    PJ Status:
    Motions Docket Non-Trial Setting Reset Data Unavailable 1/06/1997 09:00 AM 9 PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
    PJ Status:
    Motions Docket Disposition Reset Data Unavailable 1/13/1997 09:00 AM 9 PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
    PJ Status:
    Motions Docket Plea Reset Data Unavailable 1/15/1997 09:00 AM 9 PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
    PJ Status:
    Motions Docket Plea Nolo Contendere - Plea Entered Data Unavailable 2/07/1997 09:00 AM 9 PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
    PJ Status:
    Motions Docket Set for Judgment and Sentence Data Unavailable

Date Type Description SNU/CFI 10/04/1996 COMPLAINT FILED 1837 9 ASSAULT-BODILY INJURY LEVEL MA 10/04/1996 BOND SET $1500 999 10/04/1996 REVIEWED BY 10/04/1996 ORI HOUSTON POLICE DEPAR OFFENSE NO: 1 396 10/04/1996 COMPLAINANT NIETO, RICHARD 10/07/1996 CI/MIN TIME 1018 AMOUNT $1500 999 10/07/1996 ACKNOWLEDGED BY SHERIFF 11/07/1996 SERVICE ACTIVITY BY PLACING DEF IN JAIL ON 11/06/96 11/07/1996 RECEIPTED BY CLERK 11/07/1996 BOND FILED CRT 9 TIME 0415 TYPE SURETY 11/07/1996 BOND MADE AMT $1500 DATE 11/06/96 RCPT # 11/07/1996 BONDSMAN FREYER, CHRISTOPHER DANIEL 02/07/1997 SENTENCED IN COURT 009 STARTING 02/07/97 999 02/07/1997 SENTENCE TO 4 DAYS CONFINEMENT 02/07/1997 SENTENCED TO A FINE IN THE AMOUNT OF 400 02/07/1997 CREDIT GIVEN DEFENDANT RECEIVED 2 DAYS CREDIT 02/07/1997 JUDGMENT CONVICTION-NOLO CONTENDERE 999 02/07/1997 PENALTY A FINE OF $400 999 02/07/1997 PENALTY 4 DAYS 999 02/07/1997 PENALTY SUP FEE $0 999 02/07/1997 JUDG OFFENSE ASSAULT-BODILY INJURY LEVEL MA
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 09-24-2010 at 10:28 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Testimonials

Hear what people are saying about Evolv.
    "I have been drinking 2 or 3 bottles per day for a week and my energy level boosted up and increased my focus and mental energy level as I worked to sort/load the heavy packages in the warehouse of UPS. Thanks again for giving me a drink that has given me more energy in the last few days than I thought could be possible."
    - Robert Megyesi

"When you and Marshall introduced the new 'water project' you were going to be a part of and asked me if I would test for you based on the verified claims from MD Anderson, I was excited to have a natural healthy beverage to support my overall health. I have now been drinking the water for about 6 weeks on a daily basis and have experienced a dramatic change in my overall well-being.

"I have felt more energetic and have resumed many activities that I have not felt up to doing for the past couple of years. Thank you for allowing me to 'test' this new product for your company. One concern...how can I obtain more of this incredible water!!!"
    - Mary Malkowski

"I was in the paint contracting business for 32 years. All those years of heavy lifting and climbing ladders, etc. really took their toll on my knees and shoulders. After only about 3 days of drinking Evolv my wife noticed I slept through the entire night and did not have any discomfort! She is very, very happy and I love feeling like a whole new man!"
    - John Haynes

"Upon my first sip I felt the oxygen going through my body. All that day it was like I was in overdrive. I usually am kind of ho-hum and laid back kind of dragging. I took one bottle and that day a friend of mine (over the phone) said 'boy it sounds like you are in a good mood, what's up'. Nothing must be the new water, it has me feeling so good more upbeat, I enjoyed that."
    - Ivy, TX

"Hope this note finds you well! I was just chatting with a networking friend Joe Chris Sparks here in Dallas and when I mentioned Evolv. He said his older brother Robert Sparks is in the O&G business, knows you quite well, and he had loved the product. Joe also said that he had tried just 1 bottle of Evolv, raved about the 'energizing' effect for nearly 5 minutes, and that he could hardly wait to get his hands on more. So obviously the product is a huge hit!"
    - Hunter Elam PhD

"My name is Barry Griffin. I am a retired veterinarian with sales experience in a family business. I have been drinking the product on a regular basis for over 2 years now. I feel so much stronger than I did when I was in my 40's. I attribute this to the water. You can imagine that the water is a constant part of my diet. The water is used to make coffee, tea, Crystal Light, and by itself. I drink a quart to 2 quarts daily and my biggest aggravation is how cumbersome it has been to ship the product or make it available to friends and family outside Houston. To say the least we are pumped about getting Evolv to this point and look forward to marketing it.

"I look forward to sharing more stories with you in the near future."
    - Barry R. Griffin DVM

"At 17,600 feet, oxygen is one thing you miss with every breath in. We took the Evolv flag to the Pin Parvati Pass in Himachal Pradesh in a remote part of India's Himalayan Mountains for a number of reasons. First, it becomes abundantly clear how much oxygen is a life giving force. As you climb, the tree line gives away to minimal growth (less oxygen means less life). Go high enough and sustained life is not possible. Oxygen is something we take for granted. Yet, the more of it you can take in, the more fully you can live life."
    - Vince Poscente

"It's official. I drank half of a bottle of Evolv and watched the blood oxygen meter raise from 96% to 99% in less than 5 minutes. I also performed the test on two other friends from the gym with similar results."
    - Jason Fraser

"I will be 60 in September and have been struggling with energy levels and fatigue. I am not sure how other people use the drink, but I have been drinking one bottle every morning for 7 days and my energy level is amazing - along with an increased focusing and mental energy level. Thanks again for giving me a drink that has given me more energy in the last 7 days than I thought possible."
    - R.S.

What verified claims from MD Anderson, Scammers????

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Tra Telligman: Founding member of Evolv. His track record as a business owner is pretty funny. Below is his LinkedIn profile for a company he claims to own and his wife is VP. My two favorite parts are 1.) This company doesn't have a website, but it's "highly reputable". 2.) They have the founded date as 2002, but the description says 16 years of experience. Either Tra is punchy, from his MMA career, or he just copied his LinkedIn profile from his friend Jason Fraser's Frasercon website. I'm leaning towards copying, as they are almost verbatim.

TRACON VENTURES, LTD. is a highly reputable construction company committed to excellence through delivering a consistently superior product to our client base. With over 16 years of experience in the industry, Tracon has worked with some of the top builders, developers and general contractors in the Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex and its surrounding areas.

We pride ourselves of our extensive list of satisfied, repeat clients. We are able to deliver high-quality construction work at a lower cost than most competitors given that we can accomplish most of our work with our own company invested capital in equipment and regular employees.

Tracon's scope of work can vary quite extensively and is project specific; but in general includes all hardscape, such as (but not limited to) brick and stone screening walls, concrete flatwork, concrete footings and piers, wrought iron fencing, and entry features.

Is it coincidence or ironic that they both use "con" in their company names? Alannis Morrisette and I have trouble with the definition of ironic.

UB

Post Thanks / Like

From the pages of Facebook only moments ago...

Jack Weinzierl: I have received several inquiries about Evolv today. Yes, we are committed to Evolv 100%. It is the ONLY product that we represent. We believe in the product and this incredible team of servant leaders at corporate and at Team Inspirit. We have also shifted to simplify our business to focus on giving and sharing evolv ...to change people's lives, one person at a time. For those who share a similar passion, click on our site on the left or the video below.

Per the interview questions, I am interviewing for corporate positions in the social media and SEO space, as helping clients with their brand and lead generation is something that I am very passionate about. I have been doing this for clients for years, but simply desire to be part of a team of committed leaders in that space.

Another one bites the dust???? The same week that the Evolv leaders are driving off in their new Mercedes? It has got to hurt knowing your auto-ship dollars helped pay for their cars. Or maybe your dollars went to help in Haiti? Well, there are pictures of the new cars all over Facebook and Evolv's blog, but no pictures of Evolv water in Haiti, so I'm going to say you helped buy Jim Lutes his new car. I'm sure he appreciates it.

UB