Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: True Vision Global - using religion!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: True Vision Global - using religion!

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Regardless of this yokel going on and on and saying nothing,
    Keeps him/her off the streets, I suppose.

Other than that, goodness knows what he /she thinks he / she is accomplishing.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitalincome View Post
    As much as I love tacos - TVG is an online advertising platform and portal to promote whatever a person wants - church needs a roof, family down the road needs help, need volunteers - whatever. I looked at it from a membership perspective and asked myself if it had enough traffic would I pay the monthly fee for access to the traffic if there was no compensation plan involved - the same as those that join dating sites for their traffic.
    The problem is you are reading the "market" wrong.

A church is a LOCAL institution. Its members rarely comes from more than 30 minutes away except in rural areas. Thus, "advertising platform" that's Christians only is worthless. Advertisements regarding churches and such are far better served by local media like radio, TV, newspaper, and such. Or even Facebook or church's own website.

To use dating sites for example. Surely if you are in, say, Los Angeles, you don't look for dates in, say, London or Manila or Perth?

The short of it is TVG, if it is honest, is a "solution in search of a problem". Worse, it's "problem that had been solved and this adds nothing new". It's Traditional Media. Craigslist, Social media, and so on. TVG is competing with ALL of them.

And there are many signs that TVG is merely a reboot of "Ad Surf Daily" if you ignore the "Christian" aspect of it. The promoters do seem to be mostly HYIPsters (and many of them do use religion too, like Profitable Sunrise HYIP)

I'd say the risk level for this is in the 90+% range, which is way too high for me. Perhaps it is not for you.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, well, well...........what an interesting topic we have here!

I'm a bit tired and just on my way to bed but I happened to catch this topic title and was immediately intrigued......because I am somebody that was IN TVG quite a few months back.

Oh yes.

Small world, isn't it?

And why aren't I in there anymore? Too be honest, it's too long a story to type out here.

But I'll give you a very quick summary; a view point from someone who saw a little bit behind the curtain...

I was involved in TVG from the end of 2013 to around May I think it was this year when I finally stepped down. The main thing we were trying to do was to use the Penny Matrix program (PYRAMID SCAM!) which along with Tracy Davison (SCAMMER IMHO) was also pushing a lot because of his somewhat outlandish claims of having such a massive downline that he intended to put into PM from his Zeek Reward (ABSOLUTE SCAM!) days. Tracy is someone you could do a wholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee topic and then some on itself, but for the purpose of this topic (even though he is linked or was in a lot of ways), I will just stick to talking about TVG.

You see, the plan was, we were all going to go out canvassing (more on that in a minute) to all the churches and charities and Christian organizations across the world to join PM Books (STILL A SCAM) so we could help fund and support them all through the sale of e-books and e-book memberships amongst other things. Sounds like a pretty noble cause in theory, right? Well, maybe the support part.

Except I was one of the people who was on my phone and PC every single day for weeks at a time, trying to get entire churches etc to sign up into ostensibly, a HUGE product-based(AT BEST) pyramid scheme!

And for someone who apparently has (and I quote) 'millions' of contacts through all these various churches and organisations (mostly Pentecostal) across the globe and at one time told me that well over a hundred well known churches here in the UK were getting on board.....only that never happened.......well, one has to ask - so WHY am I out 'canvassing' like some bloody rep wasting God knows how much of my phone bill money to (thankfully) get nowhere because these people clearly had more sense than I did!

And all in the name of the Lord!

There were quite a few things that now in hindsight, obviously led to the total collapse of this idea. And as I am no longer in TVG and certainly want NOTHING to do with it or any of it's leaders/core people behind it, I cannot say what they are doing now or attempting to do now. But for it's principal owner i.e. Lois McQuinn, she told all of us on the management team that her lawyers (yeah, right! I wonder if Tracy Davison has the same imaginary legal team that he reckons are going to sue Paypal for having his shitty pyramid program 60secondmillionairesecrets.com blacklisted and for damn good reason!) were launching an investigation into Tracy and his company, Pinoy Recruiters and that we as 'staff' of TVG all had to disassociate from Tracy and PR because we could be libel to be possibly arrested for being involved with known criminal activity. I **** you not.

As I was also an agent for Pinoy Recruiters at the time, I immediately handed in my resignation (like this was even a real job for Christ's sake!) because I certainly didn't want the police thinking I was knowingly involved in some sort of scheme that was being investigated. Except of course, NONE of this happened because NONE of it was true.

And that was just ONE of the many outright lies that Lois concocted.

I find it amusing that you have one liar/charlatan trying to accuse another liar/charlatan of being unethical. Truly laughable.

Except the absolute ****-storm it caused in the groups that were linked to this on Facebook, most notably Team Tsunami, were anything but laughing.

I wish I had taken screen caps now of some of the carryings on that went on. But to be honest, I am just completely glad I saw sense and had the feeling (yet again) that somehow I was not only being taking for an almighty ride, but so were a few genuine other people such as myself who joined this thing because we all felt we were going to be part of something GENUINELY revolutionary and truly helpful for so many people worldwide. And that's what pains me the most when all has been said and done. The fact that I/we started to convince some genuine churches/charities/individuals out there that we were going to do just that with Penny Matrix, Tracy and TVG.

And I am not going to name 2 key people who were also part of the management team who stepped down because they too not only saw what was really going on but they themselves were taken advantage of and lied too, hugely so in fact. And as for Charles Andrade? I'm sorry, but I trust that guy about as much as I would Tracy Davison. i.e. I DON'T. He is just another major pyrarmid/Ponzi pimp who sits pretty on top of the chain as much as possible and is one of the only people to profit/benefit at all from any of these garbage scams he gets involved with (Vemma, Xplocial, Wake Up Now, SpinDing to name but a few). The list goes on and on.

The fact that he and Tracy have both had their channels terminated (although I think Charles' is still back on inexplicably) on Youtube because clearly YT don't like the fact they are constantly peddling their schemes on there, speaks volumes. I've had a couple of people message me before on FB that used to be in Team Tsunami and were completely fed up with never seeing any return on their money and doing all of the legwork, while venture after venture either collapsed or didn't pay out JUST LIKE THESE SCAMS DO ONE BY ONE. It is inevitable as it is depressing.

Why do you think Team Tsunami has such a seismic (pun intended) shift in their 'team counsel' and members leaving/being inactive all the time? It's no mystery. After me spending some 15 months in total joining all these BS biz ops and MLMs and Facebook 'Business' Groups (eghhh!), I can tell you first hand it's just the same **** over and over and over again.

And as some of you know, the truly sad part is, unlike me, some of these people just NEVER see sense. They are so brainwashed and inwardly petrified of giving up the outlandish dream of trying to hit it big with all these programs, that they will ignore all common sense and logic as well as the well- meaning advice from family and friends who can see all this for what it is.

I'm sure (Tim is it?) you will no doubt come back with some articulate post about how I've got it wrong maybe or how TVG have moved on and are actually trying to do what they claim they are doing.

But at the risk of sounding coarse, I am going to go with that old adage of "If you lie down with dogs, you get fleas" - well I laid down with a few of these dogs and I've all but ripped my skin off from scratching.

And now I am properly de-loused and I intend to stay that way for the rest of my days.

P.S. And speaking of Mr Davison, there is an article/report on him on the excellent BehindMLM website of which I will leave a link underneath. You can see from that I am sure just how some of this interlinked with PM and TVG as I explained above: 60 Second Millionaire: ex-Zeek pimp flees to Philippines
    Last edited by JackTolerance; 10-02-2014 at 07:38 PM.

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

P.P.S. Did I also mention the near constant barrage of religious drivel I had to endure almost daily from these people, both on Skype calls and on Facebook etc? "This is God's plan and the devil is always trying to disrupt what he has chosen" blah de fugging blah NOPE! That would just be down to plain ole' man (and woman) being avaricious and greedy and manipulative as usual and trying to use/blame everything down to mythical fairytale creations instead of their own, shameless selves. Sorry!
    Last edited by JackTolerance; 10-02-2014 at 07:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't get me wrong - I'm not here to defend TVG, I think one of their 4 owners should do that and also press charges for slander if what is being said in this thread is not true. That being said, the issue is simply this - are the accusations and insinuations true, or just the vain speculations of cynical minds and the sour grapes of disgruntled former members?

I haven't seen anything that would constitute hard evidence in this thread, so there is no basis on which to make a determination, other than rants based on personal opinion and speculation.

Please, if there is hard evidence and verifiable facts, lay them out in a logical manner. Someone bought me a lifetime membership at TVG because I am interested in feeding orphans. If TVG is only some type of scam. I will be greatly disappointed, and more so the orphans who will continue to do without.

I would like to know now rather than later, even if it is bad news. That would minimize lost time and effort on their behalf, which could be put into something else with a greater chance of success. So please, if you are only ranting, stop trying to undermine a humanitarian effort. If you have hard evidence let's see it - I would be the first one to thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    One has to wonder whether or not the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts are aware that they allegedly joined this scam.

I would just ask how many Boy Scouts and how many Girl scouts joined ? :)
    Do they go and pimp a ponzi door to door instead of selling cookies ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Don't get me wrong - I'm not here to defend TVG, I think one of their 4 owners should do that and also press charges for slander if what is being said in this thread is not true. That being said, the issue is simply this - are the accusations and insinuations true, or just the vain speculations of cynical minds and the sour grapes of disgruntled former members?

I haven't seen anything that would constitute hard evidence in this thread, so there is no basis on which to make a determination, other than rants based on personal opinion and speculation.

Please, if there is hard evidence and verifiable facts, lay them out in a logical manner. Someone bought me a lifetime membership at TVG because I am interested in feeding orphans. If TVG is only some type of scam. I will be greatly disappointed, and more so the orphans who will continue to do without.

I would like to know now rather than later, even if it is bad news. That would minimize lost time and effort on their behalf, which could be put into something else with a greater chance of success. So please, if you are only ranting, stop trying to undermine a humanitarian effort. If you have hard evidence let's see it - I would be the first one to thank you.
    you might want to actually read the thread. But you weren't sent here for that.

Post Thanks / Like

It would be a pretty poor scam, indeed, if the sort of "hard evidence Voice of Reason is demanding was to be so easily found a bunch of forum posters could access it.

See the logo in the top left hand corner of the forum, Voice of Reason ??

It says quite clearly: "Is it or isn't it? You decide" and you have obviously decided

Unfortunately, as much as we would like it to be different, any "proof" of the standard you require will only be found after TVG disappears, is busted or they sue the forum and it comes to light during the "discovery" phase of any subsequent legal action

(BTW, Voice of Reason, "slander" is the spoken word, I believe "libel" is the word you are looking for)

Then again, the disclaimer at the bottom of each page of the site covers the question of who is going to be sued, don't you think:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    you might want to actually read the thread. But you weren't sent here for that.
    No one sent me here. I came of my own accord.

I read the thread but insinuating someone is a scammer doesn't make them a scammer. Saying something is peddled by known scammers is slanderous unless you have proof. Were they convicted of fraud? Where is the proof, or am I just to take your word for it? If I call you a scammer does that make you one? Hey everyone watch out for that Whip person - they are a scammer - lol...

Post Thanks / Like

Thank-you for pointing that out littleroundman. So you are saying that there is no actual proof that TVG is a scam, but you want everyone to believe they are? For what reason?

I have no proof you are a pedophile, but if I insinuate you are that's OK too I guess, by your logic.

Why don't I just start a conspiracy theory that you are a anti-religious activist that works for TVG's competition, and are trying to increase your fortunes by hurting them. After all, evidence isn't required.

================

Seriously now, I just said those things to make a point, not to insinuate anything. However the question remains, if you slander TVG and hurt an authentic humanitarian effort, causing orphans to die of starvation, that's OK in your books? Don't you see there can be some very real and disastrous consequences to what you are doing?

Post Thanks / Like

Funny how jesus humping fellas with straight face
    conclude that a term for criminal scheme "Penny Matrix" is a god given good thing.

Look who pimps this crap, all the serial cash-gifters and ponzi promoters.
    Do you really need them to serve in jail to conclude they are scammers?

How about they been doing it for year after year, jumping like fleas from one crashed scam to another.

If you see where the money to pay profits are coming from and can explain it please do.
    Otherwise we see only duping money cycling scam. and your definite proof will be when people will loose their money
    or feds will nail them and they will not be able to show that money are earned with outside revenue but in pyramid fashion.

How about that we were always right on your so called "opportunities" ?
    Our job is easy, we can just seat and watch and do nothing, your scam will collapse by itself :) or with law enforcement assistance.

There are no Magic Money Making Systems – Only crime.
    Even jesus could not do that miracle.
    Last edited by NikSam; 10-15-2014 at 10:08 PM.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    I have no proof you are a pedophile, but if I insinuate you are that's OK too I guess, by your logic.
    Oh dear,

straight out of the "Ponzi Defenders Handbook"

Why am I not surprised

I'll tell you what, Voice - why not double your "investment" - sell the farm and invest the proceeds - encourage your parents to cash in their retirement funds and send it off as well.

Don't believe a word we say - PLEASE

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please someone, get in touch with American Express and with UNICEF to make me stop laughing :)

TVG_connect_Unicef.jpg

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3d2hTFQdzY

Did Lavey's Church of Satan also join ?

I would not insist on giving me contact details on 70k church leaders, but please give me top 10 :)

P.S. VoiceOfReason, you coming here and defending this scam will back fire, now you attracting more scam-busters on the topic.
    Before nobody cared about this low profile crap, now you raised the stakes, not gonna fly under radar, some people will do time – remember what i said.
    Last edited by NikSam; 10-15-2014 at 10:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Don't believe a word we say - PLEASE
    littleroundman - perhaps you were not listening. I would be the first to thank you if you can show me that TVG connect is a scam. I don't have anything invested in them, but I do have a stake in this issue.

Someone sponsored me a lifetime membership because I want to feed orphans, and they believe this may help me to do that. If it can't, I want to know. If it can, I want to feel good about being associated with something that is not only legal, but ethical and a force for good in the world.

The problem I have is that it's your word against theirs. I have no more reason to believe what you say, than to believe what they say. So, until I see some convincing evidence (one way or the other), I remain undecided. That's an uncomfortable place to be in, and I wish to settle the matter quickly.

I see earlier in the thread that Lois and her husband were involved in the Penny Matrix ebook plan, but that doesn't necessarily make them bad people. Lot's of folks get involved in affiliate marketing as a way to make honest money from home, and wouldn't' know a Ponzi scam from a cheese grater.

Even large well known companies like McDonald's and GM, participate in affiliate marketing. The difference between a scam and a legitimate marketing plan, lies in the structure and product. Unfortunately, the distinction is not readily apparent to most people (including me).

The critical question for the FTC is whether the revenues that primarily support the commissions paid to all participants are generated from purchases of goods and services that are not simply incidental to the purchase of the right to participate in a money-making venture. Kohm, James A. "RE: Staff Advisory Opinion - Pyramid Scheme Analysis" Federal Trade Commission.

So once again, if there is some type of convincing evidence that impropriety exists, please present it and I will personally thank-you. I'm not here to defend them or you, I just want the truth of the matter established ASAP.

Post Thanks / Like

littleroundman on your FTC Charity Warning page I don't see anywhere on there that TVG-Connect is a scam. It is also not a charity, it is a for profit company. Therefore, that page is meaningless to this topic so why post it here?
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 10-15-2014 at 11:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post

P.S. VoiceOfReason, you coming here and defending this scam will back fire, now you attracting more scam-busters on the topic.
    Before nobody cared about this low profile crap, now you raised the stakes, not gonna fly under radar, some people will do time – remember what i said.
    Once again, if they are a scam I will be the first to thank you for exposing them - I mean that. However, you disbelieving what they say in a promotional video doesn't make them fraudsters, it simply means you are a skeptic. Unless of course you do real research and find that they are falsely advertising. If what they are claiming isn't true, then prove it in a verifiable way - please. Otherwise it's just the disbelief of a skeptic, and it doesn't do anything to settle the matter for me or anyone else.

Post Thanks / Like

Again. Can you explain how the profits are made and prove it ?

We are not demanding any payments, do not benefit in any way, they do, so who supposed to show the proof ?

Till then you can only take their word against ours (counting our multi year experience in). We see walks like a duck, ran by ducks, promoted by ducks, lies like a duck – must be a duck (never failed us).
    If you believe that a serial duck one day turns into a swan it is just your belief, with 0 proof behind it.

The proof you are looking for I could only give you if I was in charge of it, but i would not :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 10-16-2014 at 12:00 AM.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    ..... I think one of their 4 owners should do that and also press charges for slander if what is being said in this thread is not true. That being said, the issue is simply this - are the accusations and insinuations true, or just the vain speculations of cynical minds and the sour grapes of disgruntled former members?
    They free to come here and prove with facts that we (morons) are wrong.
    They free to sue too ... maybe we counting on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    If what they are claiming isn't true, then prove it in a verifiable way - please.
    WE aren't asking people to send us money.

THEY aren't revealing either the source of their income or the registration of the charities to which they claim to be sending money

Any proof they are, in fact, sending money

Any proof that "cyclers" or "matrixes" are legal and / or sustainable

I'll say it again, the "verifiable proof" you are demanding isn't there unless we or you gain access to the inner workings and accounts of TVG.

I'll type this really slowly, to make it as easy as possible for you to read and comprehend:

It doesn't make one scintilla of difference to anyone here whether or not you send money to TVG.

If you want to ignore our advice, fine, go for it.

If you feel TVG complies with the FTC and other charity organizations suggestions WRT charity donations - excellent - donate away

If you feel TVG is doing charity work other, more reputable organizations cannot or will not do and you think it's worth the risk / gamble to send your money off to who-knows-where, no one here will know, much less attempt to stop you.

If either you or TVG want to sue for slander or libel or because we're arrogant, opinionated, nasty bastards and our eyes are too close together - even more excellent

DISCOVERY is the word of the month around here

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing amount of likes on TVG Facebook page for some fake charity/ money scheme who has Boy Scouts , Girls Scouts, American Express, UNICEF, 70k church leaders on board and reaches 200 countries :)

Attachment 8530

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/True-Vision-Global

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

My cousins' girlfriends' next door neighbour contributes half his income to unnamed charities all over the world

Prove me wrong

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting, a first unhappy member ?

Attachment 8535

The girl is really cuckoo on jesus

TVG_lois_cuckoo.jpg

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post