Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: True Vision Global - using religion!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: True Vision Global - using religion!

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Well I thank you for making up my mind. The realscam.com site is not credible, your scam alert warnings about TVG are are obviously meaningless. You have labelled me a ponzi shill, and accused me of several untruths, so why should I expect anything you say about TVG connect to be true? You have provided absolutely no proof to support your contentions and appear to be cranks, cynics, and conspiracy theorists. I will be recommending to the charity I am with, to ignore your malicious attacks against TVG as libel. I bid you adieu.
    Shills, trolls, scam defenders etc., also tend to have trouble keeping their word when they huff off after insulting the members of anti-scam sites. Quite often, they only completely disappear after their scam has either lost steam or collapsed.

Anyone that actually cares enough to peruse this and other anti-scam sites will easily see that the accuracy is far better than your stopped clock insult/analogy.

As LRM has conveyed to you numerous times in his typical kind-hearted, soft-spoken, comforting manner, unless a scam is run by completely inept clowns, the only type of evidence you will typically uncover is circumstantial. And totally inept scammers and their scams will rarely survive long enough to make it to the pages of anti-scam sites. The scams that you generally find on sites like this are usually well run and cover their asses pretty well.

We, including you, don't need hard evidence to decide something is a scam. This isn't a jury trial, more like a jury of common sense.

If a so-called "business" is promoted by individuals(we call them scammers, you can call them whatever you wish) who have an established history of promoting program after program that either collapses or is shut down by the authorities, that is a huge red flag.

If this business is also promoted on well-known ponzi/pyramid/hyip promotion sites like TG, MMG, etc., that is also a huge red flag.

If the business isn't mostlly transparent and open about it's operations, the backgrounds of it's executives, it's financials, etc., especially a business that claims to be doing charitable work....yep, another red flag.

TVG fails on all 3 of those fronts and that's really all any sensible individual researching should need to know in order to decide to avoid it, especially if they are claiming to represent a legitimate non-profit.

Many of the regulars here have at least a decade or more of experience in calling out these scams and the bottom feeders who promote them.

Our individual experiences and expertise predates the creation of realscam.com a short 4+ years ago.

Believe us or don't believe us. Years of dealing with scammers tends to create a pretty thick skin.

Obstinate individuals like you don't really matter much to us. You refuse to see the forest for the trees. Nothing we can do about that.

The people we truly reach and help protect are most likely those who never bother posting. They are the people who have friends, family, or online acquaintances who approach them with these too good to be true scams, do a search on google and see enough to know that what they were told was not the whole truth. The smart/honest ones move on and avoid getting involved in the scam. Those are the people we care about.

So, do whatever the hell you feel like doing.

Hey, if you get your non-profit involved with the right scam at the right time, you might even stumble into a temporary windfall of cash. Of course, it all comes from victims who didn't time it right, but oh well.

Good luck.

2. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess we can expect those lawsuits and lawyers' letters to start flooding in any second:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, that might actually turn out to be useful.

I asked my businessman friend today, is a delay possible before they show in the government registry, and he said no - it should be instant. They are also not restricting themselves to the Province, they claim to operate globally, so I would expect federal registration.

So I am left with the fact that the posted business number is not showing in the federal registry, but all indications are it should be, if legit.

As a means of determining

1) whether or not a business is legitimate

and

2) whether it protects customers,

incorporation means very little.

In fact, it protects the incorporated bodies' shareholders, employees and owners more than "victims" unless criminal activity is involved.

The best way to understand a corporation is to imagine it as a separate artificial person (with limited rights and privileges). Incorporating a business is essentially creating that separate person thereby making the business separate from the owner (in a sense, the business has a life of its own).

As a separate entity, the corporation exists independent from the shareholders/owners and its employees. Regardless of what happens to the shareholders, or the directors, or the employees, the corporation itself continues to exist in perpetuity until a time the directors and shareholders decide to dissolve a corporation. In a sole proprietorship or general partnership where the owner(s) is the business, what affects the owner may affect the business.

Any personal debt or liability of an owner or partner allows the creditor(s) to pursue the assets of the business whether or not the debt or liability has any relation to the business itself. Furthermore, personal bankruptcy of an owner or partner will directly impact a business by opening up its assets to any creditors the owner or partner is liable to.

By incorporating a business, the personal finances of an owner or partner remains separate from the finances of the corporation and allows the business to continue without disruption. In the event of an unfortunate death of an owner or partner, the business is generally dissolved regardless of the wishes of the owner or partner(s). All of this could easily be avoided by incorporating the business as a separate entity.
    Likewise with the commonly used term "registered business"

A business may very well be registered - but, to do what ??

Certainly not to commit fraud or carry out illegal activities.

NOT having valid registration is a definite red flag, however, the mere fact a business is "incorporated" or "registered" means little or nothing when carrying out in depth due diligence.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    As you know the chances of a lawsuit from the scammers over at True Vision Global = 0% x
    Unfortunate, but true.

As with all of these shady operators and fraudsters we can expect a large amount of huffing and puffing and an even larger amount of posturing, but very little else

We can only live in hope one day one of them is silly enough to follow through and actually get their allegations in front of a court.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of the type of proof you are seeking will only be revealed in a court of law if the Feds bring civil and/or criminal charges against Lois and crew.
    Well, he could get them to sue us and speed up the 'discovery' process so we can make the necessary corrections. lmao!

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    You'll be back. You scammers always come back. See kamanski, marsh, terry stern, etc.
    And you were right.

Funny how they like to say the same thing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    And you were right.

Funny how they like to say the same thing.
    lol. Must be my wacky psychic abilities. Nothing to do with watching jokers like this on a daily basis.
    I really think these idiots think we'll beg them to stay. Otherwise, they would just leave without the big look-at-me announcement.

Post Thanks / Like

Well you guys are certainly a mixed bag this time around. First of all, I want to thank Eagleone and LittleRoundman for actually disseminating some useful advice and information without stooping to insults. However, I also see some others still going on with infantile attacks and now you've gone back to that again littleroundman. Just when you start to sound somewhat credible, you discredit yourself all over again with this nonsense - why? Can we just focus on the relevant facts?

Going back to the issue of this thread, I must agree that legal incorporation (whatever else it means) is no guarantee that a business is legit or ethical. However, lack of legit registration when it is claimed, would certainly indicate a problem. I still can't find 101247283 Saskatchewan LTD. in he Government of Canada registry, unless I'm doing something wrong. Does anyone here care to try it for confirmation purposes?

Also, someone here said there is a difference between registering the name of a business and being licensed for business. Could someone here elaborate on that concept a little for me?

Post Thanks / Like

Well you guys are certainly a mixed bag this time around. First of all, I want to thank Eagleone and LittleRoundman for actually disseminating some useful advice and information without stooping to insults. However, I also see some others still going on with infantile attacks and now you've gone back to that again littleroundman. Just when you start to sound somewhat credible, you discredit yourself all over again with this nonsense - why? Can we just focus on the relevant facts?

Going back to the issue of this thread, I must agree that legal incorporation (whatever else it means) is no guarantee that a business is legit or ethical. However, lack of legit registration when it is claimed, would certainly indicate a problem. I still can't find 101247283 Saskatchewan LTD. in he Government of Canada registry, unless I'm doing something wrong. Does anyone here care to try it for confirmation purposes?

Also, someone here said there is a difference between registering the name of a business and being licensed for business. Could someone here elaborate on that concept a little for me?
    101247283 Saskatchewan LTD is not a Federal corporation, just a name of it says it, i told you to get its complete profile from Saskatchewan for $3.

I would do it myself but I am greedy to pay even $3 for it, there is no point for me if it is registered or not and on whom, does not change a thing.

registering name. license for business , etc ?

Let just say, some jurisdictions let you reserve a name for a future business expansion, for very cheap.
    There were several scams who did just that for cheap , mostly in Australia and in NZ, people find their name in registry and think it is some real company.
    In case of 101247283 Saskatchewan LTD, it is not just a reserved name, it is a numbered company, just like a PO Box. They can pay a fee and rename it later.

Let just say to be able to conduct business in US, you also would need to apply for a federal tax id (EIN)
    And be rincorporated in one of the states, if you open an office or hire an employee in another state, you would have to incorporate there as well or apply for a foreign recongnition. Some states like WA require to get a generic business permit on top of incorporation, which is dumb, but its their law.

As for licenses, everybody knows that incorporation is just it, does not give you right to conduct regulated activities.
    For example, if you open a company named "Voice Of Reason Dentistry" , it does not give you the right to work as a dentist in that state, you need a dentist state license for that.

Same applies for soliciting and collecting funds from the general public, if your corporation offers returns on investment you must get a state and a federal license. If you are a bank, than national bank license.
    If you collect public donations, you must get a non-profit recognition from IRS and after that from the state.

Is it clear now ?
    Last edited by NikSam; 10-24-2014 at 12:55 AM.

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My local deli is "registered" and proudly displays its' registration certificate on the wall. which, by the way, is required by law in Oz.

It is NOT, however, registered or licensed to carry out any form of business it likes, PARTICULARLY any business which involves securities, money transfers, passive earning, money lending or, indeed, anything which could be construed as money services

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    Just when you start to sound somewhat credible, you discredit yourself all over again with this nonsense
    Believe me, if being discredited in the eyes of Voice of Reason, or anyone with a similar attitude and lack of communications skills is the worst thing that happens to me in 2014, I'd say I'm in for a bloody good year.

Likewise, if being liked by every poster who decides to act like Voice of Reason was the aim of REALSCAM.com we would never have made it past year 1 or steadily increased our membership ever since.

Post Thanks / Like

The yesterday Hangout

Post Thanks / Like

Voice of Reason:

In the US, there is a simple 3 question test that determines if a program is offering an investment/securities regardless of what they claim they are doing. This simple 3 question test is called the Howey Test and was a ruling made by the US Supreme Court in 1946. This ruling still stands today. The 3 questions are:

(1) Are you investing money in a common enterprise?
    (2) Do you have the expectation of profit? and
    (3) Does the profit arise primarily from the efforts of people other than the investor?

If you answered yes, then the company is selling securities/investments and they must be registered with the SEC and someone in the organization needs to be a licensed and registered broker with FINRA. Once the registration is completed with the SEC, then the company must register in every state in which they will have people in their program. In the UK, they must be registered with Companies House and FSA, in Australia it is the ASIC, and in Canada they have to be registered and licensed in every Province with their Securities Division.

There have been many programs that said you were not investing but buying advertising and getting paid to click by viewing websites. All either ran with the money or were shut down by the Feds for selling unregistered securities/investments.

So ask yourself, does TVG (not TVGConnect) meet the Howey Test? TVGConnect is just the marketing arm for TVG, so it is TVG that has to be evaluated to determine if the Howey test applies. If you answered yes to the questions, it is an investment and all licensing and registration I mentioned must be done.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That "chairman" and "co-owner" in hangout video who called himself Bill Anderson is perhaps related to William R "Bill" Anderson Jr

Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting on an answer to this:

So you are daring to say what I quoted about what you were told on page 2 is NOT on page 2? really? You can quote whatever you want that someone else said. I don't care. You were responding to MY quote......not someone else's.
    I quoted the ONLY relevant part. Please point out exactly where I am lying.
    and this:

aw.....poor baby. Thought you were leaving? Thought you were looking for the truth? Since you insist it's not here, why do you keep thinking it will magically appear? Where else have you allegedly "looked for the truth"? Why do you keep lying? You lied even before making a post by choosing the username that you did. lol. Don't get upset at us just because we catch you in your lies.
    I mean, you weren't lying again when you said there were no evidence on this messageboard that you seem content on staying on even though we allegedly have no real answers to your questions right?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    101247283 Saskatchewan LTD is not a Federal corporation, just a name of it says it, i told you to get its complete profile from Saskatchewan for $3.

Is it clear now ?
    Thank-you, that is very helpful. I am ignorant in these matters, so that brings a little clarity. Much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Believe me, if being discredited in the eyes of Voice of Reason, or anyone with a similar attitude and lack of communications skills is the worst thing that happens to me in 2014, I'd say I'm in for a bloody good year.

Likewise, if being liked by every poster who decides to act like Voice of Reason was the aim of REALSCAM.com we would never have made it past year 1 or steadily increased our membership ever since.
    Less than helpful. Please, can we move past the level of ego and deal with the facts. This is not "academic" to me, I take charity work very seriously and I don't want to see kids starving if I make a bad call. I also don't want to see organizations that have worked long and hard with complete integrity, have their reputations destroyed by association with fraudulent activity.

There may be grave consequences one way or the other, so if it helps I apologize if I offended you, can we just move on to establishing the relevant facts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Voice of Reason:

In the US, there is a simple 3 question test that determines if a program is offering an investment/securities regardless of what they claim they are doing. This simple 3 question test is called the Howey Test and was a ruling made by the US Supreme Court in 1946. This ruling still stands today. The 3 questions are:

(1) Are you investing money in a common enterprise?
    (2) Do you have the expectation of profit? and
    (3) Does the profit arise primarily from the efforts of people other than the investor?

If you answered yes, then the company is selling securities/investments and they must be registered with the SEC and someone in the organization needs to be a licensed and registered broker with FINRA. Once the registration is completed with the SEC, then the company must register in every state in which they will have people in their program. In the UK, they must be registered with Companies House and FSA, in Australia it is the ASIC, and in Canada they have to be registered and licensed in every Province with their Securities Division.

There have been many programs that said you were not investing but buying advertising and getting paid to click by viewing websites. All either ran with the money or were shut down by the Feds for selling unregistered securities/investments.

So ask yourself, does TVG (not TVGConnect) meet the Howey Test? TVGConnect is just the marketing arm for TVG, so it is TVG that has to be evaluated to determine if the Howey test applies. If you answered yes to the questions, it is an investment and all licensing and registration I mentioned must be done.
    Thank you Eagleone for providing info without attitude. Very much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

This is not "academic" to me, I take charity work very seriously and I don't want to see kids starving if I make a bad call.

Might I ask what if any reason(s) at this point would you give that would indicate this is anything more than a flim flam money game?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

TVG-CONNECT IS FULLY COMPLIANT WITH CANADIAN LAW!
    AND OUR SYSTEM IS VERY VERY SECURE!!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/charl...52839568373678

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    TVG-CONNECT IS FULLY COMPLIANT WITH CANADIAN LAW!
    AND OUR SYSTEM IS VERY VERY SECURE!!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/charl...52839568373678
    For anyone doing REAL due diligence, as distinct from what passes for due diligence among HYIP ponzis, that Facebook announcement would be a red flag in itself.

REAL businesses don't have to say "we are not a ponzi"

REAL businesses have all the permits and licenses clearly displayed for everyone to see and don't give general links so that potential victims donors have to look up the information themselves.

REAL businesses are completely transparent

More importantly;

REAL charities have a legal and moral obligation to NEVER, EVER gamble with donated money

Post Thanks / Like

Lord have mercy, these yahoos are going to end world hunger?!!!

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.facebook.com/charlesandr...05225575138448

"i have a very interesting FOUNDERS PASSIVE scenario right now....
    this is not TVG....totally passive....will create incredible returns...
    PM me for more info...thx everyone"

Like all his other closed/failed passive scenarios?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/charlesandr...05225575138448

"i have a very interesting FOUNDERS PASSIVE scenario right now....
    this is not TVG....totally passive....will create incredible returns...
    PM me for more info...thx everyone"

Like all his other closed/failed passive scenarios?
    Casteneda is cross-pimping ? heh , so much for the "CHEIF of OPERATIONS" :)

or he just had too much of peyote

Post Thanks / Like