Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: TVI rebirth - watch out!

Post Thanks / Like

TVI rebirth - watch out!

I tried to search for TVI but I couldn't find the thread. I received an email from one of the biggest ponzi scammers on the internet today - David Sherman. Here it is:

URGENT: Pre-Launch Team Build - "Top-Position-Big-Money-Matrix" - Hint:-) Remember TVI

Hello Teammates,

I'm looking for six top leaders to partner up in what will be one of the biggest income earner this year and going forward - read on and you will learn why - Hint Remember TVI - The Group Is Coming Back!

Hey guys and gals, You need to listen to this.... No one knows about this....NO ONE!
    Press 6 to fast forward twice to get call started <<< Here is the Playback number for the conf. Conference Playback Information

Playback Number: (712) 432-0990 Access Code: 757534

I know you like the big bucks and I just got off the phone with two of my upline leaders (TOP MARKETERS) and what we heard blew us both away. Here is what I am allowed to say for now. If I do not hear back from you I will move onto the next person on my list...give it some thought

Just a heads up. You might remember the days of TVI, where many of us missed the boat? there's something coming down the Pipeline next month, that I believe is going to make the money some of us made in TVI look like chump change and my partner had 30-40k weekends with TVI so he knows what he is talking about.

No one knows about it yet, my partner Pat Just finished working with the owner on the plan, and its going to be affordable for everyone to join taking STP, Payza, and all major cc. the cost will be about $400 give/take...one of the products (more than one) will be advertising in a magazine to build our business.

I can't talk about it in detail yet until they give me the go ahead But I can say this we'll cycle and make 100k within the 1st 30-60 days of this program.

Qualification is 2 sales on 2x3 and 1 to follow on the 2x2 with the roll-up feature (like TVI had)
    NOW - Imagine cycling and making 100k with the right team, we can do this over and over

There are 2 separate programs $400 and the $7K

The 1st program: You enter a 2x3 and cycle earn $400, re-entry and entry into the 2x2 Once you cycle out of the 2x2, it Pays out 7k you can opt to take the 7k and join the upgraded 7k matrix

The 2nd program is also a 2x3 to a 2x2 and when you cycle out you make 100k over and over plus free re-entry. And we are directly connected to Admin

Program #1 product - advertising $400 (they will advertise for you)
    Program #2 product - offshore IBO account/bank debitcard $100K

I am hand placing 6 direct people that are hardcore networkers (you could be one of them) and continue building from there. Next, use this email and get your team ready to do the same. We will provide splash pages and software to track your success as soon as possible. We just started so move quickly and register soon.

If you are interested at all - Respond with "Request-Top-Position-Big-Money-Matrix Team Build" as the subject. If you can bring in a team then let me know some details so I can pre-place you with your team.

SEND ALL REPLIES TO: 50kteambuilder@gmail.com

The program Will Not launch till mid August

Will have a splash page signup form in the next few days so we can stay in contact with our team.

To our mutual success,

David M Sherman, PhD

This will be one to watch and get the eyes of the authorities onto it once more details come out!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: TVI rebirth - watch out!

Anyone considering becoming involved with the the "TVI Group" would do well to remember what happened to the last TVI incarnation.

OzSoapbox has been following the TVI Express saga for some time on his excellent BehindMLM.blog

TVI Express kingpin arrested in South Africa

Jul.11, 2013 in TVI Express Leave a Comment
    Taking a break from the current devastation being wrought by scammers in South America, today we return to what was a hotbed of pyramid scheme mayhem for much of 2011 and 2012. Like a plague spreading from one country in the content to another, TVI Express engulfed a considerable portion of southern Africa before things [...]

TVI Express affiliates arrested in Egypt

May.30, 2013 in TVI Express 1 Comment
    Despite the arrest of TVI Express CEO and owner Tarun Trikha in India last month, the company’s website remains operational with affiliates elsewhere in the world continuing to promote the scheme. Fortunately, so too is the continuation efforts by law-enforcement agencies in prohibiting the proliferation of one of the longest standing pyramid schemes in MLM [...]

Government to investigate Indian Railways TVI saga

May.11, 2013 in TVI Express 1 Comment
    When “hundreds of employees” of India’s Central Railway Department lost “thousands of rupees” after senior management recruited them into the well-known pyramid scheme TVI Express, you’d have thought the first order of business would have been an investigation into management’s involvement and appropriate action being taken. Yet seven months after news of the scam surfaced, [...]

TVI Express owner Tarun Trikha arrested in India

Apr.08, 2013 in TVI Express 41 Comments
    One of the more prolific MLM pyramid schemes we’ve seen over the past half-decade or so has been TVI Express. Like a hydra, despite being banned and certified illegal in multiple locations across the globe (Australia, Indonesia, Lesotho, South Africa, Namibia and the US), TVI Express continued to pop in new markets and lure new affiliates [...]

Indian TVI scam highlights regulatory inadequacy

Dec.27, 2012 in Speak Asia Online, TVI Express 43 Comments
    About two months ago, news broke in India that the long-running TVI Express pyramid scheme had resurfaced amongst Nagpur state-run railway employees. Known as the “Central Railway Department”, with senior management ringleading the recruitment drive it was estimated that “hundreds” had been duped into believing they would receive ‘double returns in eight days‘. Following a [...]

TVI Express scheme resurfaces in India

Oct.28, 2012 in TVI Express 4 Comments
    In what can only be described as one of the longest running pyramid schemes in history, TVI Express popped up on my radar this week after apparently claiming a fresh new batch of victims in the city of Nagpur, located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. For those unfamiliar with TVI Express, the scheme launched around [...]

SA Reserve Bank show progress against TVI Express

Aug.02, 2012 in TVI Express 7 Comments
    One of the most enduring pyramid schemes over the last decade or so has been that of TVI Express. Originating in India, TVI Express has slowly spread like a virus from continent to continent, sucking in new members to fund commissions paid out to existing members. Using a reverse matrix compensation model, the commissions structure [...]

TVI Express promoters not victims, fined $200,000

May.22, 2012 in TVI Express 3 Comments
    Way back in 2010 the Australian Competitive and Consumer Commission (ACCC) decided to put a stop to the promotion of TVI Express in Australia. With no officially registered local presence, offices or staff, the ACCC instead were left to target the national top three local promoters. In May 2010, the ACCC won an injunction that prohibited [...]

Australian Judge: TVI Express is a pyramid scheme

Nov.29, 2011 in TVI Express 28 Comments

Roughly a year and a half ago in May 2010, the Australian Competitive and Consumer Commission (ACCC) was succesful in obtaining a court order prohibiting Laulhati “Teddi” Jutsen, Tina Brownlee and David Scanlon from promoting the scheme, accepting payments from new “members” or paying other participants. Identified as major players in TVI Express’ Australian operations, [...]

TVI Express license revoked in Indonesia

Sep.24, 2011 in TVI Express 15 Comments
    TVI Express’ long fought battles with the authorities in Indonesia seems to have come to a head yesterday with the revoking of their ‘business license’. Effective immediately, TVI Express’ business activities in Indonesia have been frozen.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: TVI rebirth - watch out!

They might also want to remember that David M. Sherman is located in Michigan, and what Michigan does to cash gifters (like him) under the law if brought to court.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov