Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: UFun/UToken/Unascos SCAM' Let's have some UFUN!

Post Thanks / Like

re: UFun/UToken/Unascos SCAM' Let's have some UFUN!

The Bangkok Post is today reporting:

You can read the original here on BangkokPost.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One wonders what has / will become of Jamison Palmer VIP GROUP | UToken, now that UFun has effectively been discredited.

Long term readers will remember Mr Palmer as the guy who left the USA to take up residence in Asia on the strength of the UFun / UToken "opportunity"

Here is Jamison on his jamisonpalmer Facebook page, describing his UFun conference "experience" in Jakarta

From the same page, Mr Palmer holds forth about how the UToken digital currency is the "future" in world currency

Here he is on the Success Builders Learning website promising the "best is yet to come" just over a month before the UFun bust and arrests

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re Jamieson Palmer (above)....I imagine he will come back, make no reference to UTOKEN, and plough on with the next big thing.

I visited his FB page, and found that in 2013 he was in Jubirev and before than in something called Global One. Oh, and he is Fb friends with......Frank Calabro Junior! The Frank Calabro Jnr who pushes My Advertising Pays so ardently, and in turn is a chum of everyone's favourite, Simon Stepsys.

Round and round they all go on the schemes and ventures carousel!

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is weird.

I found a Chinese article out of Qindao that mentioned cybercurrency out of Malaysia. I thought it was UToken. I posted a comment to BehindMLM.

Over 80 uFun investors file claims for at least $679,000

THEN I realized they used the name MaKeBi, which is actually Crypto888 HYIP's Chinese name.

THEN I realized I got tricked by the Chinese media. The version I found was incomplete. I found the full article on a different website.

This scam they talked about actually happened back in 2014. By July 2014 it had collapsed and uplines have disappeared and even the fake websites have been disconnected. Which preceded the current Crypto888 scam.

But the details about this MaKeBi... it almost MUST be UToken and UFun despite a different name. The details given in the sales pitch seem to match UToken.

WHich makes the current Crypto888 a reload scam
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Re Jamieson Palmer (above)....I imagine he will come back, make no reference to UTOKEN, and plough on with the next big thing.

I visited his FB page, and found that in 2013 he was in Jubirev and before than in something called Global One. Oh, and he is Fb friends with......Frank Calabro Junior! The Frank Calabro Jnr who pushes My Advertising Pays so ardently, and in turn is a chum of everyone's favourite, Simon Stepsys.

Round and round they all go on the schemes and ventures carousel!
    kinda makes you wonder why palmer isn't in maps.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    WHich makes the current Crypto888 a reload scam
    Unless it's what the HYIP ponzi players refer to as "round 2" of a ponzi game

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The story is developing more twists and turns than a plateful of spaghetti

ThaiPBS is today reporting:

You can read the original story here on ThaiPBS.or.th

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The story is developing more twists and turns than a plateful of spaghetti
    I believe with 2nd ponzi he earned enough for a death sentence in China, I wonder if chinese will want him extradited.

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gosh, yes, LRM - this one is really roaring along now!

Wish someone would catch up with My Advertising Pays in the same way!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone save this one please? Look who pops up at around 57 seconds in....

Step forward Claire Hartman James, also a Mappette!

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a new face on the UFUn scene.....let's give a big RealScam welcome to....Gavin Lee Stanley!

GLS photo Apr 15.jpg

And here's a posting on his FB page, shwoing that all is well in the UFUN/Utoken world.

GLS Apr 15.jpg UFUN GLS 2 Apr 15.jpg

The comments fascinate me. Are these people for real? They seem in a state of complete denial to me.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now here is one BUSY lady! Step forward TANIA PARSONS who is in UFUN/UTOKEN:-

TP FB 3 Apr 15.jpg
    With commenst from Joby Boughey and Claire Hartman James....
    TP FB 1 Apr 15.jpg TP FB 2 Apr 15.jpg

And Ms Parsons is (or certainly was ) also in DUBLI....
    TP Dubli FB Apr 15.jpg
    4CORNERS.....
    TP 4C Apr 15.jpg
    And last but not least, My Advertising Pays!
    TP Maps Apr 15.jpg
    She must be worn out with it all!

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Here's a new face on the UFUn scene.....let's give a big RealScam welcome to....Gavin Lee Stanley!
    Plenty of "Gavins" in this one.
    Here is a die-hard UFun promoter who aligns himself with Jamison Palmer.
    Gavin Mehl.
    Yep, he promotes MAPs as well.

He's got an equally sappy video up featuring himself and Jamison Palmer featuring the imminent takeover of the financial world by UFun ... no details of course.
    Lotsa kewl words, though.

And what's a good SCAM going down in flames without promoters worshipping at the embers of the altar?

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Post Thanks / Like

Thailands' NationMultimedia.com is today reporting:

You can read the original article here at NationMultiMedia.com

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

News from Malaysia

Jejak Datuk RM1 bilion | Harian Metro

What it basically said is the Malaysian Police are aware of the UFUN scheme as there are complaints from Malaysian citizens about this scheme.They are looking for the three Malaysian involved which includes our wonderful "Dato'" Tay( being referred as Tae Kim Leng) .Interestingly enough while he said that he knew of the Thai Police investigation into Ufun they have yet to ask assistance from the Malaysian Police

The officer making this statement was Dato' Abdul Jalil Hassan, Assistant Director of Intelligence and Operations from the Commercial Crimes Investigation Department(Jabatan Siasatan Jenayah Komersial (JSJK) II).

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Shipdit, what a precious little prince Gavin Mehl is. Isn't he a delicate little diddums?

"Heart of humility......labour of love.....developing love for all humanity....fulfilling life's devine (sic) design (I think he means "divine")" - oh, yuck, pass the sick bag!

If these people REALLY wanted to help people, if they really did love humanity, they be out in troubled areas of the world, where there is sickness and hunger, seeing what they could do to help on a practical level. They would be volunteering in their local homeless shelter. They would not be seeking any reward for themselves, only to do good and truly help others. You get my drift.

They would not be sat behind a computer writing twaddle about things like UFUN, and, incidentally, telling us all what an absolutely lovely person they were, while they were at it.

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Latest updated news from the BangkokPost.com

NOTE: 38billion Thai baht =USD$1,171,160,000.00 USD = USD$1.17 billion

You can read the original story here at
    BangkokPost.com

33. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

April 22 update from Thailands' NationMultiMedia.com as the number of arrest warrants and complaints increases and the investigation spreads

You can read the original article here at
    NationMultiMedia.com

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the latest layer of lipstick on this pig. It looks like the "UFun Store has nothing to do with UFun" is no longer a working excuse::

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

37. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Given the publicity, I guess it comes as no surprise the much vaunted UFun press conference in Kuala Lumpur was cancelled at the last minute.

It's hard to imagine Danial Tay (aka Tay Kim Leng) being silly enough to appear in public, especially given the questions being asked as to why, if UFun is as legitimate as he claims, he doesn't just return to Thailand and set the record straight

Mind you, having arrest warrants issued in your name does tend to change things ever so slightly.

It's also interesting to note the Thai police

"also planned to arrest 20 more people who are not the company executives but act as networks for the business"

An updated report from
    ThaiPBS.com

You can read the original story here at
    ThaiPBS.com
    Last edited by littleroundman; 04-22-2015 at 07:16 AM.

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LRM - thanks for all the posts on this. It's useful so people coming here can follow developments. I am finding it absolutely fascinating, to be honest.

I have a question. You quote above that the Thai Police plan to arrest people who acted as "networks for the business". I presume they mean within Thailand. I don't know if they have extradition treaties elsewhere - like Malaysia? - to enable them to get hold of people who have fled? And what about UFUN reps elsewherein the World? Do you think people like Joby Boughey and his little gang, who promoted UFUN/UTOKEN in the UK, could also be dragged into this?

Shipdit - nice find, that lawyer's letter.( Lipstick on a pig, LMAO! ) I wonder how the UFUNNERs will spin this one? UFUN having to defend itself agains haters/people who didn't understand the business, no doubt. I am guessing here, but I suspect the lawyer isn't just for UFUN as an entity, but is also for (or MAINLY for) Dato Daniel.

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that, LRM.

Funnily enough, Joby makes no mention of recent events on his FB page, although some of his past entries remain. Not the message from Dato Daniel though, to whom Joby referred as "one of the most honourable men" (or words to that effect) - that has gone. But past posts of him going to Thailand etc still remain.

Joby is (of course) in MAPs, and is now promoting something new: "i-Shopzee" - I think I have that right - a NEW online shopping reward scheme that is coming soon. Wow, where can I sign up???

PS:" I shopzee" appears to be the brainchild of one Gavin Stanley, also a big promoter of UFUN/UTOKEN as posted earlier in this thread. He's listed as the company director and the company address is in Epping, Essex. These people never stop do they? I find it quite depressing actually. They are on a great big carousel, going round and round, one thing after another. I shall say no more as this is a UFUN thread, but there you go; another link in the chain (so to speak)

45. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Danial Tay (aka Tay Kim Leng) trying his darndest to rewrite history and explain away his non press conference

But, but, but - Danial, how can you walk anybody through anything when you're already running

47. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Danial Tay (aka Tay Kim Leng) trying his darndest to rewrite history and explain away his non press conference

But, but, but - Danial, how can you walk anybody through anything when you're already running
    And of course we have the major promoters like Jamison Palmer furiously putting their spin on damage control.

Highlights:

0:48 - If you keep this in the proper perspective, there is no reason to panic.

1:10 - We're planning on acquiring as many UTokens as we possibly can.

2:42 - For people to say that UFun and Utoken is going to be shut down, that is a complete joke and is being said out of ignorance.

4:40 - Just because you read about a digital currency being a Ponzi scheme in the newspaper or hear that from the media does not mean that it's true and when the media says that it doesn't mean that it is going away.

5:16 - The media in Thailand is notoriously corrupt; the Prime Minister in Thailand had recently said that if the reporters don't stop lying and twisting these stories that he is going to shut the media down. Here in Thailand, it's possible to pay off the media; UFun has a lot of jealous competitors and so that may be what we are looking at here there's obviously some type of agenda. Because when you understand the model behind the UToken it is clearly not a Ponzi scheme.

SD

49. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post