LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultamex is buzzing! One of Adlandpro Pimmp's Announcement on The matter

Post Thanks / Like

Ultamex is buzzing! One of Adlandpro Pimmp's Announcement on The matter

Another straight line cycler that yields massive rewards according to Roger The Lodger.

Google the page and try to make some sense or do some DD if you can. The fact that it is promoted on Scamlandpro by the ex Sir Rogr is enough to tell me it is a scam with a very short life expectancy.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ultamex is buzzing! One of Adlandpro Pimmp's Announcement on The matter

Just another cycler by serial scammer, Danny Gauthier:

he of failed cyclers like:

edubiz:

wenetprofits:

seed2wealth:

unitedtsi:

Strictly for anyone with too much money in their pocket and who needs to get rid of it in a hurry
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks LRM. The thought of doing any DD on this did my head in. The interesting thing for me is to see if Adland's Roger will accept the fact that he was mistaken and that he should not be promoting dubious programs. He was warned about Fortune 2x2 and continued to promote that as he was still earning from it. If he wants to argue with your findings, he can join us here or delete the recommendation from Adlandpro.

WILL HE?

Post Thanks / Like

I think you're going to have to get used to the idea that "Roger" is a serial get-rich-quick-scheme promoter and not the naive but goodhearted businessman he likes to promote himself as.

IM(very)HO, none of this is accidental or coincidental.

He's a down and out fraud promoter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I think you're going to have to get used to the idea that "Roger" is a serial get-rich-quick-scheme promoter and not the naive but goodhearted businessman he likes to promote himself as.

IM(very)HO, none of this is accidental or coincidental.

He's a down and out fraud promoter.
    I got used to that idea almost a year ago but he is very good at whining and playing the victim. Roger spouts about it on yet another Adland forum and he appears to have recruited ther Person of The Week to his side. Once POTY is won over the newbies follow in their hoards, Rogger will be pulling a lot into this I guess.

I wonder what won this lady over to Ultamex.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I got used to that idea almost a year ago but he is very good at whining and playing the victim. Roger spouts about it on yet another Adland forum and he appears to have recruited ther Person of The Week to his side. Once POTY is won over the newbies follow in their hoards, Rogger will be pulling a lot into this I guess.

I wonder what won this lady over to Ultamex.
    None other than the Shaklee woman calling out for more, more, of your dollars!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    None other than the Shaklee woman calling out for more, more, of your dollars!!
    I am getting a bit lost. Who is Shaklee?

If you try to Google Ultamex there seems very little but splash pages and ads for more ads. I am very pleased that LRM found the owner because I had not got the patience to do it. The fact that Roger was pimping it, was enough to tell me it had to be a scam. However I would like to know a little more about the scam and the major promoters of scams in this genre.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Elaine Groff Wolff Stay Safe, CLEAN AND HEALTHY kwolff.myshaklee.com The first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutral™ certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Cellular Anti-Aging* -- Vivix Dietary Supplement http://www.shaklee.com/products-vivix00.shtml
    Hope that explains my Shaklee comment.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope that explains my Shaklee comment.
    I see. A husband and wife team who claim that they distribute bona fide cellular anti ageing products, who have associated themselves with serial scammer, Roger The Lodger on a Scamlandpro advertising caper. The fact that Roger The Lodger and Scamland are associated with these proucts should be enough to warn people to RUN RUN RUN

Sounds almost as bizarre as Bachman and her Zero Point Energy twaddle.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, Roger, my son,
    What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be stinking rich!

And how are you going to achieve that?

I'm going to learn scum diving in internet marketing so that I can lie, cheat, steal and generally rob blind any idiot stupid enough to listen to me while I lie, cheat, steal and sell my black soul to the god of avarice. I'm going to claim Christian principals so that even more gullible marks will give me money. I am going to wriggle, squirm and cover myself in gooey, icky, slimy stuff so no-one can hold me down. I am going to learn how to suppress any vestiges of conscience that might be sticking to my black heart.

Do you think that will work, my son?

Oh, it does. IT DOES!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Shaklee disclaims any curative, preventative and generally health promoting effects of its cellular anti aging cream on its web site and with its sales material. It also agrees that its products have not been evaluated by any authoritative body. It also has three categories of people it is "specially formulated" for - Men, Women and Active Adults. Isn't it interesting that Men and Women are not Active Adults or, conversely, Active Adults are not Men and Women? Odd that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oldcoot View Post
    Well, Roger, my son,
    What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be stinking rich!

And how are you going to achieve that?

I'm going to learn scum diving in internet marketing so that I can lie, cheat, steal and generally rob blind any idiot stupid enough to listen to me while I lie, cheat, steal and sell my black soul to the god of avarice. I'm going to claim Christian principals so that even more gullible marks will give me money. I am going to wriggle, squirm and cover myself in gooey, icky, slimy stuff so no-one can hold me down. I am going to learn how to suppress any vestiges of conscience that might be sticking to my black heart.

Do you think that will work, my son?

Oh, it does. IT DOES!!!
    Oldcoot,

Surely we will burn for this one. You have just spilled all of Roger, the authority dodgers', secret marketing techniques. Rule number 1: Tout one's Christianity at all times as that is a get out of jail free card with many unsuspecting marks. These devil's servants like Roger seem to be the norm in the industry such as it is.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Oldcoot,

Surely we will burn for this one. You have just spilled all of Roger, the authority dodgers', secret marketing techniques. Rule number 1: Tout one's Christianity at all times as that is a get out of jail free card with many unsuspecting marks. These devil's servants like Roger seem to be the norm in the industry such as it is.

Soapboxmom
    Perhaps he can go on to write a guru book on how to. How about this for a title Thieving Dad, Poor Dad!!!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well folks, I have said I would not say anything negative about Roger. I am disappointed to see him again promote a worthless scam program. I am also disappointed in an ex-friend from Lima, Peru, whom I admired and respected as a gifted artist. He has fallen in with the scammers at ALP and promotes that Fortune 5X5 scam. Never fear though, they have gained the respect and support of one who wants to be 'in charge' again. The peter fogel & gang to control the administration. They almost sunk the boat when they had it before maybe now they will!!! In his own words:

Yes I have been to your threads and listened to some of the videos (have you ever been to mine? (rofl) ) . I happen to love music and most of the songs I listened to in your threads actually offended my sensibilities and ear drums. Aside from Luis Miguel and Roger MacDivitt who are quite good the rest can barely carry a tune and are off tune most of the time. The worst part is everybody lying and saying how great it is. So I visit only when Luis or Roger post a song cos I quite enjoy them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I would like to know since when did he become a Simon Crowell to judge music and singing!??

bullyingnews

Post Thanks / Like

Ultamex is not buzzing according to TG. It did get to their first page but most of the comments are negative. There was one post in MMG on Dec2nd and nothing since. Hopefully this scam will not get off the ground.

Post Thanks / Like

Well folks, I have said I would not say anything negative about Roger. I am disappointed to see him again promote a worthless scam program. I am also disappointed in an ex-friend from Lima, Peru, whom I admired and respected as a gifted artist. He has fallen in with the scammers at ALP and promotes that Fortune 5X5 scam. Never fear though, they have gained the respect and support of one who wants to be 'in charge' again. The peter fogel & gang to control the administration. They almost sunk the boat when they had it before maybe now they will!!! In his own words:
    I know that you are convinced that Roger's family problems were genuine and that you refuse to hurt him under the circumstances. If he had come in here or any other forum and defended himself, against those who thought it was another story used by scammers when their funds run dry, it would have been a lot better for him. He chose to start scaming again so it is not surprising that most people think the stories were invented to gain sympathy.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks as if UltraMex is doing anything but buzzing or gathering speed. No more hype and recommendation at all on TG or MMG. The only place where it appears to be moving is on one of Scamland's sibling communities. Who are these entities who have moved from Scamland to Apsense?

Does anybody recognise the ultramex pimp trying to get some attention on Apsense?

Roger The Lodger Alias?

More Nonsense from Apsense.

Review on Ultramex Business
    When was last time you made some serious money online?
    When was last time you promise yourself this business is going to work? But it didn't!
    Then Ultramex is the solution for you.
    Ultramex is the "first ever" fully automated, turn-key, sales and marketing system on the planet...Designed for serious entrepreneurs who seek serious success now...Not years from now.
    Its like running your business on auto pilot, get started and then see how quickly this business can grow for you. Its absolutely amazing!
    The only thing stopping you from succeeding in this business is you!
    Forget about the past and focus on the now.
    The future is now and its Your's!
    Seize the day!

Sincerely,
    Dexter Williams
    954-229-4923
    startultramex@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nah,

he's not an alias.

He's a serial promoter of get-rich-quick schemes:

http://www.apsense.com/user/dexwil

1310431590671050.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

There is only one Adlander promoting this trash now Steven Wills

A lot of Adlanders must be reading RS, as this scam is on it's last legs in ponzi promoting forums that include Scamland. There were a lot of them trying to get this crap off the ground when I opened the thread. Perhaps Roger The Lodger will think again before he introduces more crooked deals to people with some brain cells.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry to hear Steven is in on that P2P. He markets his photographs and sells Avon. Checked on your link and saw the ads are from the classifed section. Don't think he participates in the networking part much anymore. I have not seen his promotions on these programs before. That is why I wish the site could be closed down so many people get lured into those fly by night programs to try and make a few bucks.

I wish I could find a couple of people who tried to make money legally!!
    Last edited by scratchycat; 01-20-2012 at 03:29 PM. Reason: was an old link

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear Steven is in on that P2P. He markets his photographs and sells Avon. Checked on your link and saw the ads are from the classifed section. Don't think he participates in the networking part much anymore. I have not seen his promotions on these programs before. That is why I wish the site could be closed down so many people get lured into those fly by night programs to try and make a few bucks.

I have not seen Steven promoting scams before either "scratchy." There were many of us, who had no idea that "money games for small change were a bit of fun and a good PUNT. It is Roger and the others who have been identified as serial fraud promoters, who need to be named, shamed and stopped.

Post Thanks / Like

There were plenty of people who advertised legitimate programs in the beginning "scratchy" including you and me. Avon is a legitimate program and if Steven was advertising this and his own products, then he could easily be a decent peron who thought ther was no harm having a punt.

Hopefully the authorities will close the place down before other decent people get roped in and loose more than a bit of money.