Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Like Tree3189Likes

Thread: USI-tech claims its' sale of unregistered securities in US "legal"

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Re: USI-tech claims its' sale of unregistered securities in US "legal"

IT'S BACK.

Here to tickle your funnybone is The Ponzi Show, season 2, episode 17, The Flight of the Scamchords

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Della Cate is offline Elite Scambuster

Here's Claire H-J waxing lyrical about "Scentsy".

CHJ 3 June 18.jpg

Having given up on things like MAP and Usi-tech (or rather, these schemes having given up) she has moved on to flogging candles and scented wax things. A real product! we might think, at last.

Except.....

If Claire HJ wants to sell scented candles, that's up to her. But why does she need to encourage other people to do the same thing, even down to selling the same products? Surely that is introducing competition into the market for scented candles, thus reducing the pool of people to whom she could sell the said products? How does she make any money out if it?

I mean, if I was the only cake shop in the town, and people wanted my cakes, then I could potentially make a good living. But if there were ten other cake shops to choose from, my market would be limited. At least I'd have lots of competition, so I'd have to think of something to make myself stand out a bit, or make my prices more competetive or something. It wouldn't make sense for me to enourage people to come along and sell the same cakes as me. Why would I do that?

However, if I got commission on all the cakes other people sold, that would be a different thing, wouldn't it? The retail product would matter less - it's having a team under me that would generate the money. So is that why Claire H-J wants people to join?

Oh, hang on, wait a minute.............

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Hartman-James View Post
    Just 4 Orders a year to stay active! No monthly Autos (1 x 245 order every 3 months)

Website Free for first 3 months then 10 if you want to keep (optional)
    Have you noticed the abundance of crap-product SCAMS lately that seem to target around $90/month from their suckers? Most of them offer worthless "rejuvenating" creams or "Increase Your Manhood!" pills for the "low-low" price of "only pay $4.95 shipping!" (thank you for giving us your credit card number).

Then the average dumbass finds out that they only have 14 days from the date they placed their order to cancel before they are commited to having $89.95/month automatically deducted from their credit card.

What is Claire Hartman-James promising that is different from these run-of-the-mill SCAMS?

Candles that require you to commit to an average monthly outlay of $122.

245 = $326 -> $108.66/month
    +
    10 = $13.30 --> $13.30/month

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Oh, hang on, wait a minute.............
    SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Daveyw is offline Senior Member

Looks like she's got someone else's attention too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7360...4382248750398/

littleroundman is offline Administrator

PONZI PIMPS - when too much attention is never enough
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Daveyw is offline Senior Member

Isn't enough attention to go round for someone who uses their children to promote their illegal ware's.

FB_IMG_1529050421244.jpg

Using kids to promote scams is disgusting in my book

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637