LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Want to no why most people quit mlm read below

Post Thanks / Like

Want to no why most people quit mlm read below

Want to no why most people quit mlm read below

Find out that reason why people quit is the confusion around network marketing programs. The funny thing is non of these programs last more than 90 days. When one idea struct the market. you will definitely see a lot more of same idea within the next few days in another form with different name. To me, this is causing confusion to network marketing prospects. It all started in 2010 when we see company like kooday selling keywords and other companies follow the same idea and after few months, both kooday and their competitors jump to swamp and die. Then we meet 2011 when we see online share programs, one example is power2share. and other share programs. This idea went viral for about 90 days and varnish, and the same 2011. we begin to see penny auction idea, the idea cross till 2012 when zeekrewards was short down by SEC. and we see another idea of selling ads packs which gain many followers and some of them is out of seen now while some still hovering around. In this 2013, we have seen a fresh idea in the market which is APPS marketing platform. Example is ILA but the most fascinating thing is the idea has been copied again by another one i see around since few days ago called 9LAPPS.What am trying to teach network marketers is the confusion that many so called gurus has caused in network marketing industry and the impact will make an average joe to loose focus and fall out of network marketing. How do you think this issue can be solved to enable people to earn positive income online. I will like to hear from you. Lets make network marketing a better business for all in this 2013. Your comment is welcome.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Want to no why most people quit mlm read below

Michael, few comments and I am no expert on all the programs you listed, but had looked at Kooday long after it had crashed. Mainly in the context of another program being promoted that has yet to crash. I would not consider most of these things "MLM", as much as poorly disguised pyramid/recruiting schemes. None really have a foundation in business, just sign up as many people as you can. If you are first and have a ready pool of guppies you will make a lot of money, and shortly after the guppies will die. Then you have something like Zeek that is a combination of the previous horrible business models and an outright fraud to boot.

I don't think any of the app programs you mentioned or any of those you didn't are revolutionary, money makers, or even remotely close to being a business for anyone beyond those that can recruit lots of folks and get them to buy over priced crap. The stats on the Apple App store easily prove this in that very few apps move at all. In fact I will skip my next thought since I just rolled two into that one.

You mentioned "training" folks, now there is the business. Just like weight loss, motivation tapes, investment books, etc. People will buy this stuff over and over. But not everyone can be a "trainer", or there would be no one to buy.

My last thought is that very very very few people can make a substantial passive income on line. Really that is a fact, are there a few sure. But that is it. A person known to this site who is an affiliate marketer named Finch. Now I have no idea what he sells, how much he makes, or really anything about him. But one thing I do know is he is a fantastic writer and that makes his site worth reading. I never have bought anything from him or clicked on any of his links and doubt I ever will. But what I do know is most of the folks that I read pitching MLM/recruiting nonsense aren't even fun to read. And that leaves them with product which is almost always overpriced crap. It is like a circular firing squad for you wallet.

wallet.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

And speaking of good writers, another is the Salty Droid. He did an article on the very topic you addressed. I only linked it as I do like to warn people he uses some strong adult language.

» … you can’t make money online.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Frankly, every one of these so-called trends you named are, to put it mildly, SCAMS that pretend to use NMLM (network marketing / multi-level marketing) by riding some buzzword of the month or year. Those buzzwords are DISGUISES for the scam: getting people to put money in (i.e. get the victims to BUY ****) when it should be the other way around (get the affiliates to SELL stuff).

A real sustainable NMLM would be SELLING things and services that people know has real value, not talked-up value by alleged experts. How did you think Amway had survived for so long? It sold stuff that people actually use without having to convince them it has dubious uber ingredients of the week.

If you are sincere about network marketing, you will have to teach the "9 things that NMLM does not talk about" as well as a crash course in critical thinking in

1) How to spot pyramid schemes and Ponzi schemes (not with buzzwords or Wikipedia definitions)
    2) How to spot woo (i.e. products with dubious value)
    3) How to spot vaporbiz (i.e. business that only has hype and followers, not actual products)

I do have small issues with your characterization of iLA and Level 9. They are not new. So-called MLM "book clubs" have been around for decades, where participants are told if if they buy this book they will get this secret to internet income. The book actually talks about the very strategy that drew them in: sell memberships to a "club" where members get access to these articles ebooks and such. Before the Internet they used to use faxes, like special access code, call this number have this document faxed to you. When Internet came online you get "digital book clubs" that spread like that. iLA and Level 9 is just the latest iteration of that same trend, albeit in a new package: mobile app.

Nobody has any f***ing idea what Rippln's real biz. Even Troy Dooly's confused as he mixed up iLA, L9, and Rippln just because they all used the word "app".
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    And speaking of good writers, another is the Salty Droid. He did an article on the very topic you addressed. I only linked it as I do like to warn people he uses some strong adult language.
    » … you can’t make money online.
    And here's where I disagree with Salty. :) Partially.

I make money off my hubpages "hubs". I've been on there 3 years, first as scam buster posting TVI Express scam busting articles. I branched out into writing all sorts of other stuff. I now get an extra $125 every month from Hubpages. Doing this purely part time as a hobby. I imagine if I really sit down and crank out one article a day I can easily double or triple that in a few months. It *is* possible to make small amounts of money off the Internet. The big amounts require either true entrepreneurship (Pinterest, Twitter, etc.) or Scamming.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    And here's where I disagree with Salty. :) Partially.

I make money off my hubpages "hubs". I've been on there 3 years, first as scam buster posting TVI Express scam busting articles. I branched out into writing all sorts of other stuff. I now get an extra $125 every month from Hubpages. Doing this purely part time as a hobby. I imagine if I really sit down and crank out one article a day I can easily double or triple that in a few months. It *is* possible to make small amounts of money off the Internet. The big amounts require either true entrepreneurship (Pinterest, Twitter, etc.) or Scamming.
    I don't disagree with you that "some" can make either small or large amounts of money on the web. And not to get all mushy gushy, but you are a good writer. Have you seen some of the crap that many of these folks post? {OrshouldI say haveyous eensomeof thecrapthesefolks post?} Don't see many $125 paychecks in that crew much less full time incomes. I think that is what the Droid was getting at. I don't even doubt someone like Finch, you had your attaboy for the day, could make a living as a full time writer. But even there the really big money a lot of these deals are promising is elusive. So much so that I bet the most money could be made writing a decent guide on what to do to get rich.