Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: What would encourage you to buy your coffee from an MLM ?

Post Thanks / Like

What would encourage you to buy your coffee from an MLM ?

People often accuse "naysayers" of focusing on the negatives when it comes to Multi Level Marketing.

Here's a chance for people to post counter arguments.

You drink coffee every day,

what would make an MLM such as Boresha the source of YOUR coffee ????

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What would encourage you to buy your coffee from an MLM ?

It would have to have a great flavor, be competitively priced and as easy to buy as my regular brand from the store. It takes less than two minutes to buy coffee and there's a great selection available already. Arranging to buy it from an MLM sounds like a lot of extra hassle.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, if I knew there was a good chance I was going to get laid tonight, I might be tempted to try some of that boner brew, aka Magic Power Coffee.
    Len Clements: Mensa Society (155 IQ)

Stephen Hawking: "People who boast about their IQ are losers."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Well, if I knew there was a good chance I was going to get laid tonight, I might be tempted to try some of that boner brew, aka Magic Power Coffee.
    As long as you're not taking nitroglycerin, Doc...

FDA warns consumers to avoid Magic Power Coffee
    A half-truth is a whole lie.

Post Thanks / Like

I would have to like coffee and drink it more than once a year but if I suddenly wanted to purchase coffee for someone else, it would have to be:

1) Cheaper than the local store brand.
    2) Come in a resealable, reusable container.
    3) Come in regular, unflavored, unsweetened.
    4) Be able to be shipped to a PO box or commercial address.
    5) Be a non-reoccurring purchase commitment.

Post Thanks / Like

It may seem that Boresha's BSkinny Coffee is pricey; however, if you were to buy a cup of coffee everyday at a restaurant such as Starbucks it would be just as if not more expensive and also contain a higher acidity, the highs and lows of caffeine, and much more fattening. Boresha also offers flavored lattes, fat burning tea, and special formula beverages that burn fat, build muscle, increase circulation, and for those of you like Doc Bunkum, increase sexual performance. The product can be shipped to any PO box or commercial address with no reoccurring purchase commitment.

In addition Boresha offers many opportunities as a distributor for both individuals and organizations. For more information on the products and opportunities please visit [referral link removed by moderator]
    Last edited by littleroundman; 07-13-2011 at 07:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

C,mon now, 'BoreshaJ"

as crappy as Starbucks' coffee may be, surely you're not comparing your highly priced, single serve, instant coffee to Starbucks, are you ????

How about we compare apples to apples ???

What are you suggesting ???

Does Boresha recommend people keep one of their single serve sticks of instant in their top pocket, along with some hot water, milk, sugar and a cup and spoon in case the need for a quick pick me up arises ???

While you're looking up how to answer those questions, how about you fill us in on how Boresha "burns fat, builds muscle, increases circulation and increases sexual function"

I've been known to enjoy the odd cup of coffee or two, I really look forward to you explaining just how it all works.

(HINT: you might want to explain things in your own words.
    There's nothing more off putting than some snake oil sales........err........MLMer merely parroting what he's been told to say by his upline)

I'll tell you what, how about you start by explaining exactly what it is you mean by "acidity" and how it is Boresha have managed to remove said "acidity" from their instant coffee.

Later on we can get into how Boresha ensures a stable caffeine content, how "fat burning" actually works, how and why a Starbucks' coffee is more fattening than a Boresha instant, why Boresha instant coffee is any better/more convenient/cheaper/tastier/healthier than any one of the squillion other instant coffees available from a squillion other sources and what, if any, are the advantages of buying a whole box of single serve coffee straws, rather than one of the many other ways coffee is available.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BoreshaJ View Post
    It may seem that Boresha's BSkinny Coffee is pricey; however, if you were to buy a cup of coffee everyday at a restaurant such as Starbucks it would be just as if not more expensive and also contain a higher acidity, the highs and lows of caffeine, and much more fattening. Boresha also offers flavored lattes, fat burning tea, and special formula beverages that burn fat, build muscle, increase circulation, and for those of you like Doc Bunkum, increase sexual performance. The product can be shipped to any PO box or commercial address with no reoccurring purchase commitment.

In addition Boresha offers many opportunities as a distributor for both individuals and organizations. For more information on the products and opportunities please visit [referral link removed by moderator]
    Wowee, those are some smart potions to be able to do all that...! Now let's get down to the nitty gritty and produce the science and studies that support these claims. Can you explain on the fat-burning,muscle-building,circulation-increasing,sexual performance-enhancing brew exactly which muscle is enhanced?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Wowee, those are some smart potions to be able to do all that...! Now let's get down to the nitty gritty and produce the science and studies that support these claims. Can you explain on the fat-burning,muscle-building,circulation-increasing,sexual performance-enhancing brew exactly which muscle is enhanced?
    It is the muscle that allows said promoter to take some suckers money and pocket it for his own.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing