Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ribshaw

Thread: World Finance Group/Transamerica also calls itself Revolution Financial management

kath is offline Senior Member

World Finance Group/Transamerica also calls itself Revolution Financial management

Warning: this is still an MLM - I am wondering if WFG has caught on to the fact that here is now negative association with that name and decided to rebrand itself as Revolution Financial Management, or perhaps WFG took over the firm Revolution Financial Management. I am not a good enough internet sleuth to figure that out....I googled the names and did not get very much...but like I said I am not good at sleuthing.
    I do have a couple of links that did raise questions. One link is
    Wfg-Offline.com
    Xwma.org
    but going to these sites shows that the posting activity stopped in around 2006 (at least that's what I can figure), and I wonder why. Looks like a lot of people got burned.

this revolting little link is a teaser for one of their upcoming rah rah seminars....
    Revolution Financial Management Wealth Bowl 2015

I had a hard time keeping down my lunch, even though it was a mere few seconds long....

Worse yet is that a local 4 year State college CSUN allowed the MLM's Transamerica and this Revolution financial Management onto their campus for some sort of career night per this link

http://www.csun.edu/sites/default/fi...iptions_10.pdf

I hope these links work. I just want to get the word out there. it's one thing if it's lotions, potions etc but when it's finances.....seriously?

veronicad is offline Junior Member

Re: World Finance Group/Transamerica also calls itself Revolution Financial management

Revolution financial management is a WONDERFUL company. The leadership is so amazing. These guys helping the rest of the financial industry isn't willing to help. Our family are their clients, and we love the products. We always knew we needed to do something better the we were doing, but we never knew where to go or who to turn to, until we got introduced to this firm.
    if I'd met with them a few years ago it would have made a world of difference for me financially. We are really impressed with the firm. They take a low key educational approach and we TRUST them.
    We love this firm so much, and we have been telling people about the services they are providing.

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

Re: World Finance Group/Transamerica also calls itself Revolution Financial management

lol. damn that's funny.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry

Quote Originally Posted by veronicad View Post

leadership is so amazing

we love the products

low key educational approach

We love this firm so much, and we have been telling people about the services they are providing.
    Who is the leadership, what are the products, and what are the educational materials?

I made it 30 seconds into the promo video and frankly it comes across more as motivational tripe to recruit a bunch of people than professional guidance. Every time I have seen something similar it has meant overpriced products and/or trainings for the consumer. What say you?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Revolution Financial Management is a financial services marketing company of World Financial Group, Inc.. World Financial Group, Inc. is an agency for several major insurance companies. While appearing to be an MLM, they are not. The reason being the representatives of Revolution Financial Management do to not get any referral fees for anyone they get to join the company. Each person who signs up has to get insurance licensed as well as for any other financial service products they offer to their clients. They also provide debt management counseling. The person who does get someone to join the agency will get override commissions on any sales the sales rep makes only. Standard in the insurance business for licensed agents. If you are good at sales, you can make a substantial income. The average sales person in an agency makes at least $48K annually in the first year. The really great ones make $100K annually in the first year.

Both companies are licensed and registered with all the required authorities to conduct business. Each of the sales reps, which is what they truly are, are also licensed and registered with the required state insurance authorities. So both companies are legal in their operations.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals