Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Prelaunch - What the heck are they launching!!! Not another MLM!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

World Prelaunch - What the heck are they launching!!! Not another MLM!!!

How it Works

Our aim is to have 100,000 people from around the World ready for our World Prelaunch...

Be part of it... Build your Team Now!

We have taken a radically different approach to building an MLM organization. I am sure you are aware that unless you have a team beneath you, you will make nothing from a MLM business regardless of how good the opportunity is.
    Our years of experience have shown us what works and what does not. (Proof, please!)

For the FIRST TIME in the industry of Network Marketing we have turned the business building process upside down and we are going to put the “NET” into NETwork marketing - unlike anything you have ever seen before.
    Forgive me but I doubt that.
    We have combined the “Power of the Internet” and the simplicity of a “Binary System” to create the PERFECT business building system unlike ANYTHING you have ever seen before – and trust us, this system will create huge spill over for you.

We have used the Power of the Internet to reach out to the millions of people around the world to help YOU build and develop a Global Team.
    You will be able to use our FREE system to build your team BEFORE you are offered the FULL opportunity. (You did this for me!! But, but, you don't know me!!)

By using our FREE :RpS_lol system you will have many benefits

Build a team of 1000’s BEFORE you are offered the FULL opportunity on launch day. (What am I going to offer to lure them in when I don't know what I am selling yet??)

When you take up the FULL opportunity with a ready made team beneath you can start making money immediately. (You mean AFTER I pay you for doing your work for you!)

You will have your own FREE back office to view your PERSONALLY sponsored people. (Gosh, I have always wanted an office but does it have to be the back one! I want the one with the windows!!)

See your potential $$$$$$ income EVERY day. (Watch out for that word, it means trouble for you!)

See people from around the world joining beneath you in your team.
    See the growth in your team EVERY day.
    You will enjoy spill over from around the world to help build you team.
    Log in daily to see tips and advice on building your business over the internet, such as: how to use Facebook, Twitter, Google, Swom, and all the social media sites, SEO, lead generation on the internet, building your business on Skype, blogging, using Fiverr, video marketing, how to build your team with your Global Prelaunch website and much more.
    World Prelaunch Opportunity

Share Your World Prelaunch Website with the World

We are now in World Prelaunch and you have the unique opportunity of registering FREE of charge.

Timing is crucial, being in at Prelaunch in YOUR country is so important… JOIN TODAY.

After viewing the video on our homepage, simply click on the “Join button” and input your basic information. The process is completely FREE.

We will give you a FREE World Prelaunch website allowing you to market this World Prelaunch to anyone around the world. Anyone that registers FREE via your website will be counted as your personal sponsored person.

Once you take up the official opportunity we will give you all the people that have joined the World Prelaunch via YOUR website and we will offer you a “personal account manager” to help you place people into the business in correct order to maximize your income.

Spread the word Globally to MLM leaders, family, friends and business associates NOW, to ensure they register with YOU via your FREE website and not someone else. You need to share your website TODAY with everyone you know from anywhere around the world.

Remember, you have the potential to make money from every single person that officially registers after you, but the more people you personally sponsor the better off you'll be.

Personal sponsorships are those that enroll from your personal World Prelaunch website.

As they register FREE via your website, they to will be given their own FREE World Prelaunch website. The more people that register through your website, the more websites will be out there and the bigger the team YOU will have.

Launch Day March 18th 2013
    Launch Day March 18th 2013 will be the day when 1000’s will join, so join FREE today to take that TOP position
    As we draw closer to launch day we will give you plenty of notice to prepare yourself for the biggest sign up in the history of MLM. Those with the largest personally sponsored team will be contacted first, so be offered one of these TOP positions you need to build the biggest team and share your website with as many people as you can.

How to get started?

1. Register FREE by clicking the Join button.

2. Go to your email inbox and click the link to make your World Prelaunch website “Live”.

3. Share your World Prelaunch with family, friends, work colleagues, MLM people, leaders, team builders, and Internet marketer, the more people you share your website with, the BIGGER your team.

4. The more people you personally register via your World Prelaunch website, the larger your potential income will be when you are offered the FULL opportunity.

Share your FREE World Prelaunch website with as many people as you can Facebook, Skype, Twitter, MLM Leaders, Team Builders

Join Today and be part of World Prelaunch
    It’s FREE to register
    Be part of the biggest sign up in the history of MLM

“History in the Making”
    What is the secret behind those successful people that make $20,000 to $30,000 EVERY MONTH from the MLM Industry? (Duh, they are the owners, like you!)
    Well 90% of them entered into a MLM company with a ready-made network, and they HIT THE GROUND running.

Well NOW it’s your chance to do the same. (RUN, RUN, RUN!!! Away from this prelaunch thing!!!)

World Prelaunch

Maybe you have to watch the video (which I refuse) to see what they are trying to feed you. We will be
    Last edited by scratchycat; 01-31-2013 at 03:30 PM.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: World Prelaunch - What the heck are they launching!!! Not another MLM!!!

World Prelaunch Result – Day 8th

Posted on January 6, 2013

This is my World Prelaunch result eight (8) days after joining this system, and its FREE to Join. So I have nothing to lose! Click Here To Join and position your self now. The best time to be involved in something big is now. This is still very early to start and be founding member of this system.

[COLOR="#0000CD"]Hello friends.

I just signed up for this http://http://www.worldprelaunch.com/maf

It is to launch March 18th and everyone is to sign up for free.Sound too good to, well it didn't cost me anything. It is to be done by big MLM people. Check it out. See what you think.COLOR]

community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2592672/Promote-your-Talent-or-Business/11.aspx

While you are there you can check out some of the talent!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you have been around the MLM industry very long, you have seen all of the hype that is generated when a new "pre-launch" MLM opportunity is announced. The "pre-launch" announcement supposedly gives people the chance to get in to the new opportunity before everybody else. The question is -- who IS everybody else?
    MLM Pre-Launch -- Great Marketing or Just Another MLM Scam

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a Great Marketing but I would go along with the other!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is this guy still in highschool and that is his room at home??

Love this comment:

jaouad lyazghi 5 days ago

me too i think is something wrong about this compeny ..becaus is noot easy take all the money just lik that... : (

Me don't tink so neter!

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

World Prelaunch Description

World Prelaunch is a multi-level marketing opportunity that allows you to build a team before you actually have to invest any money. This gives you the chance to see what you will be able to make through the program - you will see the potential allowing you to make a more informed decision. There is no limit to the size of the team that you can bring into the program prior to launch.

World Prelaunch Detailed Overview

With World Prelaunch you will receive a free website that you can use to promote this business. But, that is really all it says on the website. Here is the available information - it is multi-level marketing, it is free to join now, you will be able to build a team for free, you will know how many are in your team before the launch, and you will receive a website that you can use to let others know about the opportunity. It sounds pretty good in theory - it is always nice to know how many people you can have on your team before you actually spend money. But, this number does not tell you everything you need to know - because many of the people on your team will not actually join during the launch.

Here are some other things that are mentioned no where on the website. Though they state that it is multi-level marketing, it does not state what the matrix size is. The size of the matrix will have a major impact on the amount of spill-over that you can expect. They do not mention what the product is - for a MLM business to be legal you have to actually be paying to access the product with the matrix opportunity being thrown in as a bonus. They do not mention what the investment will be - if you spend days or weeks promoting this opportunity and then find out that it is out of your price range then you have invested a lot of time and effort with no chance of profit. And, if it is too high, then your 'team' will quickly evaporate.

World Prelaunch Review - Legit or Scam?

Even the biz-opps are waiting to see...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for starting this new thread "scratchy". I was trying to do about four things at once and had to shut the computer down.

I will do some digging later but I did find a link where an Empower Network blogger advised agaionst it.

Quote Empower Network Blogger.

World Prelaunch Scam in Review

So let’s review here

No mention of an actual World Prelaunch Product
    No detailed World Prelaunch Compensation Plan
    No real press or heavy hitter backers

I don’t know about you guys, but that sounds like a recipe for disaster.

At the very least it sounds like a huge waste of time.

I would much rather focus on what is actually MAKING me money, namely Solavei and Empower Network.

Read about my Solavei Success Story here and learn why you should join my Solavei team.

And then watch this video about how Empower Network is changing lives.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post

Is this guy still in highschool and that is his room at home??

Love this comment:

jaouad lyazghi 5 days ago

me too i think is something wrong about this compeny ..becaus is noot easy take all the money just lik that... : (

Me don't tink so neter!
    Poor kid. He will lve to regret that video.

It is kids like this who tell their mates to join these crappy schemes. At least this one had the sense to be a little cautious.

Why don't responsible parents in places like Scamlandpro do something to stop the exploitation of youth who promote this rubbish?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice write up scratchycat. I was wondering if anybody had any info on this since they don't give much detail on who they are or marketing.

What I found on their Facebook page. My target should personally sponsor 100 people?!!
    737989_317766765000356_588733303_o (1).jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the help P2P and Tiger!!! Here is one sneaky way they are trying to get people in. Of course we know if you search Google for scam they will have it covered. Here they just titled the website as scam.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com)
    Domain Name: WORLDPRELAUNCHSCAM.COM
    Created on: 30-Dec-12
    Expires on: 30-Dec-13
    Last Updated on: 30-Dec-12

Registrant:
    CVN Systems
    15401 ne 3rd Cir
    Vancouver, Washington 98684
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    Neilson, Cass @Hotmail.com
    CVN Systems
    15401 ne 3rd Cir
    United States

Technical Contact:
    Neilson, Cass @Hotmail.com
    CVN Systems
    15401 ne 3rd Cir
    United States

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS37.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS38.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

However, that might not have been so smart because it does show the registrant!!

Whois worldprelaunchscam.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Any connection, what do you think??

Global One, Cass Neilson and worldprelaunch??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

World Prelaunch BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.25-RogCaJ14

If it takes videos, they have plenty!!

Post Thanks / Like

I googled worldprelaunch, myrna ferguson and discovered a familiar Adlandpro member selling lavatories.

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2426734/Creative-Design-Definition/22.aspx

Going to cook some dinner now! Can somebody else get a screenshot?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I googled worldprelaunch, myrna ferguson and discovered a familiar Adlandpro member selling lavatories.

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2426734/Creative-Design-Definition/22.aspx

Going to cook some dinner now! Can somebody else get a screenshot?
    It is just an old forum thread started by Roger Macdivitt. He was having some urges to leave Adlandpro but as usual back then I was asking him to stay!! It was a kind of art forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

RE: Nathan Whitney joins us this coming Wednesday on The Best Years in Life Radio

2/2/2013 8:45:33 PM

Hi Luella,

I have been wanting to listen to your show for a long time. I forget it. So maybe I can get to it this coming week. I will try to make it.
    I was reading what Tony Issac said about the cure for cancer. Is it for a cure or themselves? Did you ever hear how much the CEO gets for the Cancer Foundation, It is boo-coo bucks.

World Prelaunch

I doubt she knows what she is promoting at this time, just hoping for the big pot in the sky.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Nathan Whitney joins us this coming Wednesday on The Best Years in Life Radio

2/2/2013 8:45:33 PM

Hi Luella,

I have been wanting to listen to your show for a long time. I forget it. So maybe I can get to it this coming week. I will try to make it.
    I was reading what Tony Issac said about the cure for cancer. Is it for a cure or themselves? Did you ever hear how much the CEO gets for the Cancer Foundation, It is boo-coo bucks.

World Prelaunch

I doubt she knows what she is promoting at this time, just hoping for the big pot in the sky.
    Or she believes Myrna is her friend! What happened to all the money that Myrna was going to spend on her Scamland friends from LGNProsperity Luella? What about Bachman's attempt to claim that LGNProsperity was the Humanitarian Bank Myrna?

Post Thanks / Like

It is just an old forum thread started by Roger Macdivitt. He was having some urges to leave Adlandpro but as usual back then I was asking him to stay!! It was a kind of art forum.
    Like adland's akihow art forum from Scamland? They can't delete the evidence that that pretty picture originated in a Scamland art forum. You Jenny and Rose ran a real art forum but Adlandpro seems to prefer art forums like akihow

Akihow

Watch out for any fine art advertised by Worldprelaunch artists.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I agree P2P. There are no adland art forums anymore. Rose, Jenny, Venerina all left. Roger has done really well with his art but I hope he takes it to a different place. Thank goodness, I am gone from Adlandpro/Scamlandpro!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree P2P. There are no adland art forums anymore. Rose, Jenny, Venerina all left. Roger has done really well with his art but I hope he takes it to a different place. Thank goodness, I am gone from Adlandpro/Scamlandpro!
    Like where?

Here is a list of communities patronised by Scamlanders.

Scoop-it

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Any connection, what do you think??

Global One, Cass Neilson and worldprelaunch??
    Has anyone made any connections with these yet??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's Lloyd Dobler's DREAM career!

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Post Thanks / Like

So, WorldPreLaunch "launched", or rather, "DIDN'T" launch on March 18.

Today is March 31, and the site still shows:

Err, lads and ladies, from the 18th to the 31st is NOT "48 hours" and the site is STILL hosted in Bulgaria:

I wonder how all of those members who fell for the old "prelaunch" razzle-dazzle and forked over their $800 feel today.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    So, WorldPreLaunch "launched", or rather, "DIDN'T" launch on March 18.

Today is March 31, and the site still shows:

Err, lads and ladies, from the 18th to the 31st is NOT "48 hours" and the site is STILL hosted in Bulgaria:

I wonder how all of those members who fell for the old "prelaunch" razzle-dazzle and forked over their $800 feel today.
    Did they ever say what they were "launching"??

Post Thanks / Like

25. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Or in what year.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Or in what year.....
    News Flash!!! They ain't launching anything. They are just making it convenient for suckers to send them money...!!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!