LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Xyngular Another Weight-Loss MLM

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Xyngular Another Weight-Loss MLM

For about 3 years now, I have been hearing about this "terrific new way to lose weight and stay healthy" plan. It is all in FB and many testimonials of how great the products are and the weight loss. It sounds too much like so many other MLMs that boast of having your own company and making lots of money while losing weight. Have any of you done any research on this company? I have done some quick searches and found names but nothing comes to mind but I am not familiar with all the 'leader's names' in marketing scams. I know that some of you are and I wanted to see if any other claims are being made.

I found this one blog that has some information that seems pertinent and worth reading.

Xyngular v Innutra Lawsuit | Fraud Files Forensic Accounting Blog

Xyngular: Starve, Binge, Purge, Repeat! | Fraud Files Forensic Accounting Blog
    This link's title is something of what I had heard about the products and how they are supposed to work. The starve-binge-purge method, which anyone should know is not good for your body.

https://www.aihitdata.com/company/00...SCENTER/people
    Marc Walker
    Job Titles:
    Xyngular President
    Marc Walker has had the good fortune of working for some of the premier companies in the network marketing industry. He has seen first-hand, how this industry has improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world-personally, financially, and with improved health. He was first introduced to network marketing over 20 years ago when he began working for one of the Network Marketing industry's legends during a period of intense growth for that company. As sales grew from around 10 million to almost 1 billion, he came to realize that a company's direction can, and should, be guided by two crucial principles:

Ray W. Grimm Jr.
    Job Titles:
    CNI Co - Founder
    Xyngular Executive Director
    Ray Grimm is a veteran entrepreneur with more than a quarter century experience building some of the top nutritional and weight loss companies CNI Co-founder Ray W. Grimm Jr. has what many consider to be the Midas touch when in comes to creating business success. With a think-big, move-fast philosophy, Ray has successfully built three multi-million dollar companies that have all exceeded $50 million in sales within their first five years. His vision, leadership and expertise in Direct Sales and weight loss and are unmatched and so is his unique formula for success-all of which have benefitted the physical and financial health of thousands. In developing CNI, Ray has positioned CNI to become the next global giant. Under his steady guidance and with his vast knowledge, Ray's short and long-term strategic goals for CNI are to create massive growth and expansion in the months and years ahead that focuses on simple idea-we all want more out of life. In addition to being an established entrepreneur, Ray continues to be deeply committed to his 25 years of philanthropic work with Childhelp USA and the many abused and neglected children it serves.

Since I was involved in Herbalife, I am always skeptical about these weight-loss programs and MLMs in total. If getting involved in a program like this is beneficial to the individual, then I do not voice an opinion. However, I am also aware that usually the only way to make money is to add people under you and sell the product to others.

My reason for starting this thread is to investigate the magnitude of harmful effects programs of this type eventually lead to. It may take a few years, a significant loss of money (not weight) and realization of being brain-washed into an idea before a person starts to weigh the consequences of getting involved in programs such as this.

It always goes back to the old saying "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a duck." Welcome your additions to this thread.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Xyngular Another Weight-Loss MLM

My belief is you are not going to change someone's metabolism with voodoo products.
    I worked out with a guy that busted his ass and took everything possible short of steroids and could not achieve the growth I did just working out and taking nothing.
    Either you are genetically able to do it or you're not.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Yes, she has done a lot of reporting on this one. Thanks SBM!

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    My belief is you are not going to change someone's metabolism with voodoo products.
    I worked out with a guy that busted his ass and took everything possible short of steroids and could not achieve the growth I did just working out and taking nothing.
    Either you are genetically able to do it or you're not.
    The fitness programs themselves (sans voodoo products) can offer some extra motivation for those of us who have trouble with self-motivation. There is nothing like having a good personal trainer, but very few can afford it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    The fitness programs themselves (sans voodoo products) can offer some extra motivation for those of us who have trouble with self-motivation. There is nothing like having a good personal trainer, but very few can afford it.
    That is the main thing they do and like you say a personal trainer could do the same and possibly cost a lot less in the long run. I see these people signing up for the big fest coming up at about $429 a lick, not to think how much they spend once they get there. It is just a hype and way for rich people to get richer using vulnerable people to help them get there. The pictures of those attesting to losing weight show the actual facts. They have not lost weight, maybe some inches and gained some self-confidence but the weight loss is little.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is the official FB page. Reading through some comments just sounds so much like so many other MLMs and some that under investigation and scrutiny by SEC.

https://www.facebook.com/xyngularcorp

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My experience is always be observant when a business address is listed as a PO number. Somebody must have started this out of their basement?????

Xyngular
    PO Box 783, American Fork, Utah 84003

Xyngular

Regulations state that to register your own website you need to contact Xyngular.
    2. Contact Xyngular to Register Your Site
    To register your existing site, or pre-register a pending site, please provide your website address to: member.service@xyngular.com

Please allow us 2-3 weeks to review your site and contact you with any concerns.

After registering your website, please be aware that Xyngular will be reviewing all websites periodically and editing for health claims. As always, we expect our Member or Customers to use professionalism when promoting Xyngular. All literature and websites should be free of all exaggerated claims as well as any type of profanity or vulgarity including text, photos, and so forth. We appreciate your prompt cooperation in this matter.
    Terms & Conditions

Whois xyngular.com

Domain Name: XYNGULAR.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1567611585_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
    Registrar URL: Website Design and Hosting | Domains | Website Builder | NetworkSolutions.com
    Updated Date: 2015-07-03T07:55:04Z
    Creation Date: 2009-09-01T16:13:04Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-09-01T04:00:00Z
    Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
    Registrar IANA ID: 2
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@web.com
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
    Reseller:
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
    Registrant City: Jacksonville
    Registrant State/Province: FL
    Registrant Postal Code: 32258
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.5707088780
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: email@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
    Admin Organization:
    Admin Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
    Admin City: Jacksonville
    Admin State/Province: FL
    Admin Postal Code: 32258
    Admin Country: US
    Admin Phone: +1.5707088780
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax:
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: email@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
    Tech Organization:
    Tech Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
    Tech City: Jacksonville
    Tech State/Province: FL
    Tech Postal Code: 32258
    Tech Country: US
    Tech Phone: +1.5707088780
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax:
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email: email@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
    Name Server: NS-1918.AWSDNS-47.CO.UK
    Name Server: NS-1139.AWSDNS-14.ORG
    Name Server: NS-643.AWSDNS-16.NET
    Name Server: NS-453.AWSDNS-56.COM

Address for Web.com Group Inc.
    12808 Gran Bay Pkwy W
    Jacksonville, FL 32258
    Directions to Web.com Group Inc. - BBB serving Northeast Florida & The Southeast Atlantic

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dangerous weight loss, Yo-yo dieting and illegal health claims abound:

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Dangerous weight loss, Yo-yo dieting and illegal health claims abound:

Thanks for posting the link SBM. If, and when I get more confirmation (& possibly support) on this, I will be sharing with other social groups. Right now, I am in the early stages of research and just watching what is happening with this with people I just happen to be acquainted with. Sometimes people get so brainwashed into an idea, they do not want to hear anything negative about it. As far as what I can see, there has been little to no weight loss but a little false esteem with money being spent to attend these high-priced and hyped up events to keep the followers excited enough to keep recruiting others.