Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Post Thanks / Like

re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

More from the Mark the amazing (in a bad way) Stokes

£100,000 per month residual income sounds nice don't it?

Surprise surprise! They are going to have meeting where you can bring guests along to show them the FlexKom "business opportunity". Now where have I seen that before?

Oh yes! That other "business opportunity" Banners Broker
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the link to the original story which came out few days ago. Zaman newspapers has approx 1 million of sales per day in Turkey so it's proper news outfit in Turkey. I have translated the news into English using google translate.

I am sure people can contact the editor to get more information, this verifies clear fraud by the company and people are taking them to court.

Türkiye?de tutunamayan Flexkom rotay? Avrupa?daki gurbetçiye çevirdi - ZAMAN
    ABDULKADİR CEMBEKLİ, İSMAİL ÇEVİK ISTANBUL BERLIN
    Collects money by promise, and many members of the investigation was opened on the Flexkom now headed for expats. Investigation by public prosecutors in Turkey undergoing restructuring in many cities in Europe, "a month can earn 32 thousand euros." Rhetoric began to look for members.

Felicity chain-type structures, attracting the attention of people who want to make money the easy way every time. However, the chain breaks, leaving the victims behind. Members who are misled by promises are not fulfilled promises plenty of disappointment and disillusionment. Genghis collects approximately 40 million pounds of money market Flexkom Ehliz'in structuring, formation activities in Turkey, European countries have shifted to members having trouble finding emerged. Especially after the Prosecutor's Office investigations of the European expatriates senior executives have resigned Flexkom'un target.

****Founded and based in Konya collects money from the market Flexkom 40 million pounds, expatriates in Turkey in European countries when it comes to new member registration came to a halt. Approximately 30 thousand members of the victims allegedly complained about the chain of Ankara, Konya, Kayseri and Adana, especially in many cities had been investigated by the Public Prosecutor's Office. These investigations came to a halt after login force the remaining structure. Senior executives of the association, claiming Genghis Ehliz'in resigned themselves defrauded.

****Began operations in Europe and the founder of the Ehliz'in structure formation on the situation in the European wing of the effort to enlarge the sources said. Structure in 7 countries in Europe, especially in Germany and the Netherlands who choose to base continued work and was determined to act against the Turks, expatriates living here. Genghis learned previously worked in Germany, six network marketing company Ehliz'in files from these companies is quite fluffy. IQ Concept in 2008 with the promise to implement the project, including the name of the German network of about three thousand people have been claimed to be the victim of Ehliz Germany, where more than 100 criminal complaint alleges. IQ Concept 3 million euros in Germany with network firm collects money that Michael had met in 2008 with the Ehliz Kipke, lived, said: "We found a very nice promises. IQ Concept and customer discount cards, bonus cards as well as mention a very nice ideas. About 3 thousand 500 entity has signed a cooperation agreement. Concept is a financial advisor in 2007-2008 took over the company and founded IQ. Introductory meetings held in various places. Between 500 and 2000 euros for membership of the participants received a contribution. Carried out a large opening in 2009. But it failed to fulfill its promises. "Kipke said that the people in the system with great enthusiasm," despite the promises made opening kept. Sometimes I have a problem with the system, and sometimes put off claiming internet connections. IQ Concept, Genghis was never made by Ehliz. The biggest disappointment of the cards was the people when they return home. Now realized that swindled. "He said.

****Many people who are members of restructuring the public prosecution had made similar claims in his criminal complaint. Flexkom members stating that Turkey fulfilled the promises made to them promises, deceived in this way all the time and telling postponed 'serious fraud' filed a criminal complaint was made on the grounds.

DISCLAIMER: The published columns / news Feza Gazetecilik All rights reserved. Even if the source columns / news all can be used without special permission. This is the only time the news or newspaper article cite using the data provided by the RSS.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    [COLOR=#000080]More from the Mark the amazing (in a bad way) Stokes
    Did anybody catch caught his Freudian slip at the end?

"Within next 12 month we will be be bringing passive income for life while FlexKom is in the business, or that shop is in the business".

Almost exact quote.

Reminds me a Russian folklore story.

When Kind wanted to execute famous magician, magician said: Please do not execute me King, I will perform greatest trick in your honor. I will teach this donkey talk in 20 years.
    King said; OK, you may live but if you fail I will behead you in 20 years.
    Magician's friends were agape. How do you plan to teach a donkey to talk. It is impossible.
    Magician calmly answered: I am not planning to teach the donkey to talk. In 20 years either donkey or King will be dead. So I will be alive and scot free.
    Last edited by fromthehood; 07-02-2013 at 05:32 PM.

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a partner of Flexkom but I went to a presentation and to me it doesn't sound like an MLM company, the structure is only temporary and 100% legal. They are launching a revolutionary app soon and advertisement in the whole world, so if they would be a scam, they would have stopped already a while ago, I think... I'm following a bit their moves because I think they will become a very big company next year...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Lejeune View Post
    I'm not a partner of Flexkom but I went to a presentation and to me it doesn't sound like an MLM company, the structure is only temporary and 100% legal. They are launching a revolutionary app soon and advertisement in the whole world, so if they would be a scam, they would have stopped already a while ago, I think... I'm following a bit their moves because I think they will become a very big company next year...
    Good,

make sure you come back and tell us when it happens, ya hear ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, a reason to have some doubts, and although I didn't join them (yet), they really have a unique concept, I can tell you that. The question if it's a scam is in this case not true as far as I know: they are 100% legal, I checked that out myself at the main company seat in Munchen and Las Vegas. If they succeed in putting their concept on the market they will become very big in my opinion. The system in Turkey is an old system that will be replaced soon, that's why a lot of people were not happy. But legal? Yes, I'm sure they are...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Lejeune View Post
    Pig in a poke Pig in a poke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The idioms pig in a poke and sell a pup (or buy a pup) refer to a confidence trick originating in the Late Middle Ages, when meat was scarce, but cats and dogs (puppies) were not.[1][2][3] The idiom pig in a poke can also simply refer to someone buying a low-quality pig in a bag because he or she did not carefully check what was in the bag.[4]

Etymology

The scheme entailed the sale of a suckling pig or pup in a poke (bag). The bag would actually contain a cat or dog (not particularly prized as a source of meat), which was sold to the victim in an unopened bag. The French idiom acheter (un) chat en poche (to buy a cat in a bag) refers to an actual sale of this nature, as do many European equivalents, while the English expression refers to the appearance of the trick.[5]
    Relation to other idioms and expressions

The English colloquialisms such as turn out to be a pig in a poke or buy a pig in a poke mean that something is sold or bought without the buyer knowing its true nature or value, especially when buying without inspecting the item beforehand. The phrase can also be applied to accepting an idea or plan without a full understanding of its basis. Similar expressions exist in other European languages, most of them referring to the purchase of a cat in a bag.

The advice being given is 'don't buy a pig until you have seen it'. This is enshrined in British commercial law as 'caveat emptor' - Latin for 'let the buyer beware'. This remains the guiding principle of commerce in many countries and, in essence, supports the view that if you buy something you take responsibility to make sure it is what you intended to buy.

A poke is a sack or bag. It has a French origin as 'poque' and, like several other French words, its diminutive is formed by adding 'ette' or 'et' - hence 'pocket' began life with the meaning 'small bag'. Poke is still in use in several English-speaking countries, notably Scotland and the USA, and describes just the sort of bag that would be useful for carrying a piglet to market.

A pig that's in a poke might turn out to be no pig at all. If a merchant tried to cheat by substituting a lower value animal, the trick could be uncovered by letting the cat out of the bag. Many other European languages have a version of this phrase - most of them translating into English as a warning not to 'buy a cat in a bag'. The advice has stood the test of time and people have been repeating it in one form or the other for getting on for five hundred years, maybe longer.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FlexKom is basically an electronic version of the old fashioned 'discount card'. Except that you have to BUY it in the first place and give OTHER retailers and customers discounts as well. Which pretty much decimates your profit margins. Effectively you are giving your retailer profits directly to FlexKom. Why would you want to do that?

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is Mr Ian Driscoll now scamming in Trinidad & Tobago. Remember him from a certain "Advertising" company?

He he "Advertising's a very difficult beast"

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DueDiligence View Post
    I am completely staggered at the lack of any Due Diligence show by any of the comments here. I joined this because I truly thought that it was a group of clever astute individuals reviewing potential opportunities with a clear metric.
    What exactly is the methodology that you use to decide if an opportunity is legitimate or a scam? All that I can see here is nonfactual conjecture, based upon nothing more than your personal dislike for what you have decided is erroneous.
    Sad really when you think that you really did have an opportunity to evaluate in a professional manner which might have added value to or deterred people from joining. I would suggest that most intelligent people reading this will simply turn off.
    Your community should be endorsing great opportunities and advising against real scams by presenting fact based on measurable, real and conclusive evidences.
    FlexKom, who knows, I came here seeking advice, do or don’t do, you have failed me, so I shall continue to do my own research.
    Ps, I will advise you what the outcome is……………
    Due Diligence
    Well, hello there mr. Driscoll! I could recognize anywhere your way of expressing yourself in the written word. Did you honestly think no-one would recognize this post as your handywork?

17. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about it being a scam or not, but whatever it is it's not a good business idea.
    I've just been to a presentation because someone I know was sucked in.
    You sell terminals to and ask local shops (not chains) to give cash back on sales. I know lots of shopowners and they aren't going to spend £200-£500 for a terminal. The high street is dying so it's flawed because that's where the focus is. There are no online sales targeted, but that's where the growth is.
    If it was so good, the "millionaires" behind it would employ a proper sales force and rake the cash in. They say it will make $300bn by 2016 then overtake Shell ($500bn it makes a year they say) as the world's biggest firm.
    No one can believe that will happen. And the apps they say they'll give away along with the plastic cards aren't even on ITunes, where most people get apps from. As they'd say on Dragon's Den: "This isn't a proper business and the figures don't add up. I'm out!"
    Oh, the cost of securing a franchise? £1,400. And you have to buy the cards and apps to give away! And from £1,400 you'll end up with £12k a month? If it were real and my business I'd be keeping it to myself and asking for proper investment! Doesn't add up. Figures are pulled from nowhere and by the end of the year they reckon they'll have 30m card holders or app users in the UK! Not that many Nectar card holders. 19m of them in the UK according to Nectar.
    Last edited by Daveyb73; 08-14-2013 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Adding cost

19. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyb73 View Post
    I don't know about it being a scam or not, but whatever it is it's not a good business idea.
    I've just been to a presentation because someone I know was sucked in.
    You sell terminals to and ask local shops (not chains) to give cash back on sales. I know lots of shopowners and they aren't going to spend £200-£500 for a terminal. The high street is dying so it's flawed because that's where the focus is. There are no online sales targeted, but that's where the growth is.
    If it was so good, the "millionaires" behind it would employ a proper sales force and rake the cash in. They say it will make $300bn by 2016 then overtake Shell ($500bn it makes a year they say) as the world's biggest firm.
    No one can believe that will happen. And the apps they say they'll give away along with the plastic cards aren't even on ITunes, where most people get apps from. As they'd say on Dragon's Den: "This isn't a proper business and the figures don't add up. I'm out!"
    Oh, the cost of securing a franchise? £1,400. And you have to buy the cards and apps to give away! And from £1,400 you'll end up with £12k a month? If it were real and my business I'd be keeping it to myself and asking for proper investment! Doesn't add up. Figures are pulled from nowhere and by the end of the year they reckon they'll have 30m card holders or app users in the UK! Not that many Nectar card holders. 19m of them in the UK according to Nectar.
    Great post full of common sense. You have hit the nail on the head. The key to whether "internet marketing" is real business or not lies in your comment. Who on earth would have a great idea and "share it" with a bunch of strangers, when they could do it any other way? (No one is stopping a great business from sharing its profits with its staff or charity- the real profits that is, after the accountants have done the books. ) They would take their idea to the bank (or even crowd funding), raise the money and start to sell and make profits. In fact that is what successful business owners have done through history.

Half of the promotion of internet marketing businesses that I have seen depend on the listener suspending common sense -. you know, the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. Most people usually earn their living and pay their bills by working at a job. It is frequent that the more responsibility the job has, the more they earn. Innovators and genuine entrepreneurs succeed by working hard, having common sense, drive and, sometimes a bit of luck. Passive income is for investors. The rest is smoke and mirrors.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Retailer pays $500 for the POS

Post Thanks / Like

Ian did NOT promise anything. He made a mathematical example of how the compensation is paid.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the issue with this is people are generally not that intelligent so they don't understand how FlexKom works. So in other words dumb people wont get it. That is why there are so many clueless people on this blog. The idea is just that time has come for the small businesses to have a way to unite. The technology unites the small business owners across the globe so they can compete with the large super companies including the e-commerce giants that are killing the business for the local retailers. This should be good news for all of us. But because you guys are on a witch hunt you don't see how brilliant this company is. I have seen the pos system in person and understand the model. The business will sign up the customers and it will be a free service for them. As a matter of fact it will benefit them without any charge.

Post Thanks / Like

Wrong ! If that is how we sum things up then I could say the smart phone is just a sophisticated walkie talkie with a screen. The BIG point is the APP and the data mining that this company will do is mind boggling. They will know when and why and how anyone makes their purchases they will now what age they are how much they buy and when to send them deals on exactly what they want. It will all be tracked so when it is time for your hair cut you will get an offer. and It's more than that. It's a marketing system that can reach customers on their phones and it can reach them if they are in the area through geo targeting. It can reach thousands of customers with a recorded video message and have a time limit for the customer to take advantage of it. So if the baker wants to sell some cakes he baked that will expire he can reach his target audience in 10 seconds. What system do the retailers have that can do that now? The system also tracks the points a customer earns and over time they get prizes like Tv's and travel. People love cash back and they love prizes so it keeps them shopping from the FlexKom stores and restaurants. The retailer can use the system for free so they give the money they would have spent on marketing back to the customer. They also earn from, the customers they sign up to the system when they shop in other stores and that is how the retailers get chained up together in one big great network of stores. It is simply a brilliant system and a win win for everyone. The rep earns a matching income from the customers the stores sign. The customers can share the app and get free international phone calls for life after 10 shares and after that they get one flex money per app shared. They can then spend the money in a Flexkom location! pretty cool stuff. I have the app on my phone now. If anyone knew the cost of creating such an app they would understand this company is for real and not a cheezy MLM company.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Great post full of common sense. You have hit the nail on the head. The key to whether "internet marketing" is real business or not lies in your comment. Who on earth would have a great idea and "share it" with a bunch of strangers, when they could do it any other way? (No one is stopping a great business from sharing its profits with its staff or charity- the real profits that is, after the accountants have done the books. ) They would take their idea to the bank (or even crowd funding), raise the money and start to sell and make profits. In fact that is what successful business owners have done through history.

Half of the promotion of internet marketing businesses that I have seen depend on the listener suspending common sense -. you know, the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. Most people usually earn their living and pay their bills by working at a job. It is frequent that the more responsibility the job has, the more they earn. Innovators and genuine entrepreneurs succeed by working hard, having common sense, drive and, sometimes a bit of luck. Passive income is for investors. The rest is smoke and mirrors.
    And then there is the multi billion dollar networking industry knowns as Multi level marketing and has several companies that have annual sales over 5 billion dollars. How is that not a factor in your equation? Avon Amway Nu Skin sell a lot of product. many many successful people have come out of that industry. So it is false to say that the way it should be done is by hiring a sales force. How much upfront does it cost to hire a sales force to sell in 50 countries in every city in those countries in the next 3 years? Do the math and tell me how long it would take FlexKom to get the infrastructure in place. To hire and train them? It would be impossible to reach that far that fast. It is brilliant to create a franchise model that builds the sales force with funding from the franchise owners. Look at McDonalds they sold the license to own a restaurant the license cost $45,000 for the license. So with your logic McDonlads should have hired manager and tried to grow the chain with their own funding. McDonalds would not be as big as they are had they chosen to not make it a franchise. We have a Hamburger Chain in California called "in and out" they have built their chain with their own money. Not a bad business but they are on fraction of what Mcdonalds is. FlexKom would be extremely limited in how fast they can grow if they had to fund the sales force out their own pockets. The intention is a world wide network in record time and it will happen. USA has 289 cities with over 100,000 population. Try to fund that roll out by hiring a sales force along with another 49 countries YEAH where is that money suppose to come from? Impossible! The biggest problem with a good idea no matter what it is, is funding. You have a new shoe and you get a million dollar order but you can't take the order because you don't have the money to produce it. This is simple business fundamentals. So create a system of the franchise owners pay for their training and the other cost fall on the independent reps they get exclusive rights to sell and build teams of sellers. It reaches all areas in the country fast with local reps that have relationships with the local retailers and you wait for critical mass and then they all hit the stores and give out the apps and boom it goes viral. This stuff may be out of peoples understanding since they are people that have been at a desk since they where 6 years old. It simply doesn't make sense for them. they are used to going to work for an entrepreneur he pays them just enough. tries to get as much as he can out of his money. We ask for permission to take time off and to take a break. Obedient workers shouldn't analyze a business model since they can only see their own world and not see it from an entrepreneurs side.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sascode3 View Post
    This is the link to the original story which came out few days ago. Zaman newspapers has approx 1 million of sales per day in Turkey so it's proper news outfit in Turkey. I have translated the news into English using google translate.

I am sure people can contact the editor to get more information, this verifies clear fraud by the company and people are taking them to court.

Türkiye?de tutunamayan Flexkom rotay? Avrupa?daki gurbetçiye çevirdi - ZAMAN
    ABDULKADİR CEMBEKLİ, İSMAİL ÇEVİK ISTANBUL BERLIN
    Collects money by promise, and many members of the investigation was opened on the Flexkom now headed for expats. Investigation by public prosecutors in Turkey undergoing restructuring in many cities in Europe, "a month can earn 32 thousand euros." Rhetoric began to look for members.

Felicity chain-type structures, attracting the attention of people who want to make money the easy way every time. However, the chain breaks, leaving the victims behind. Members who are misled by promises are not fulfilled promises plenty of disappointment and disillusionment. Genghis collects approximately 40 million pounds of money market Flexkom Ehliz'in structuring, formation activities in Turkey, European countries have shifted to members having trouble finding emerged. Especially after the Prosecutor's Office investigations of the European expatriates senior executives have resigned Flexkom'un target.

****Founded and based in Konya collects money from the market Flexkom 40 million pounds, expatriates in Turkey in European countries when it comes to new member registration came to a halt. Approximately 30 thousand members of the victims allegedly complained about the chain of Ankara, Konya, Kayseri and Adana, especially in many cities had been investigated by the Public Prosecutor's Office. These investigations came to a halt after login force the remaining structure. Senior executives of the association, claiming Genghis Ehliz'in resigned themselves defrauded.

****Began operations in Europe and the founder of the Ehliz'in structure formation on the situation in the European wing of the effort to enlarge the sources said. Structure in 7 countries in Europe, especially in Germany and the Netherlands who choose to base continued work and was determined to act against the Turks, expatriates living here. Genghis learned previously worked in Germany, six network marketing company Ehliz'in files from these companies is quite fluffy. IQ Concept in 2008 with the promise to implement the project, including the name of the German network of about three thousand people have been claimed to be the victim of Ehliz Germany, where more than 100 criminal complaint alleges. IQ Concept 3 million euros in Germany with network firm collects money that Michael had met in 2008 with the Ehliz Kipke, lived, said: "We found a very nice promises. IQ Concept and customer discount cards, bonus cards as well as mention a very nice ideas. About 3 thousand 500 entity has signed a cooperation agreement. Concept is a financial advisor in 2007-2008 took over the company and founded IQ. Introductory meetings held in various places. Between 500 and 2000 euros for membership of the participants received a contribution. Carried out a large opening in 2009. But it failed to fulfill its promises. "Kipke said that the people in the system with great enthusiasm," despite the promises made opening kept. Sometimes I have a problem with the system, and sometimes put off claiming internet connections. IQ Concept, Genghis was never made by Ehliz. The biggest disappointment of the cards was the people when they return home. Now realized that swindled. "He said.

****Many people who are members of restructuring the public prosecution had made similar claims in his criminal complaint. Flexkom members stating that Turkey fulfilled the promises made to them promises, deceived in this way all the time and telling postponed 'serious fraud' filed a criminal complaint was made on the grounds.

DISCLAIMER: The published columns / news Feza Gazetecilik All rights reserved. Even if the source columns / news all can be used without special permission. This is the only time the news or newspaper article cite using the data provided by the RSS.

The Fettullah islamic organization is behind the Zaman Daily and they wanted 50% of FlexKom in return for 40 million customers which was turned down. Now the Fetullah organization is trying to put FlexKom out of business by doing s smear campaign and other dirty tricks and it is not working. After some set backs, a tech issue and having to deal with attempted extortion FlexKom is still doing well in Turkey and will be unstoppable in the rest of the world because FlexKom time is here.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I'm Italian and I wanted to have news of new Flexkom. Does anyone know if it is a scam or is it an opportunity?? Thanks to those who want to respond

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    The Fettullah islamic organization is behind the Zaman Daily and they wanted 50% of FlexKom in return for 40 million customers which was turned down
    Please substantiate this assertion, seems more of an MLM wive's tale passed from person to person. Surely there is a paper trail you can provide. Next you are going to tell us Harvard teaches MLM.

More importantly:

Ian did NOT promise anything. He made a mathematical example of how the compensation is paid.
    Any idea how many failed Ponzi Schemes and questionable deals Ian has made "mathematical examples" in? In fact, you could ask all the heavies in Flexcon the same question. Maybe see how well all the folks they roped in to Banners Broker are doing with pretty numbers on a screen and no withdraws for almost a year.

If this was truly a revolutionary product, Flexcon would roll it out with venture capital, or similar, and a professional sales force like every other company. You would not have a bunch of folks like Ian Driscon who just a few months ago were peddling magic juice and ad panels. In fact since you seem so filled with logic, can provide a list of ventures Ian promoted where the masses did not end up losing a bunch of cash?

So far all we have behind the hype is a recruiting scheme in pre launch.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

According to the Turkish Flexkom website, there are 3700 shops wich accept Flexkom. (check the ID numbers of the shops. They are cumulative. Highest number is 3766) According to Obtainer (nov. 2012), there are 43000 people who have paid the fee and are, more or less, working for flexkom (the so called licence holders). That gives us for about 0.09 shops per person working for Flexkom! In the figures mentioned in every Flexkom presentation, they speak of 5 to 10 shops per licence holder. That would mean that you earn 50 to 100 times less than they tell you!

But, that is only one figure in the maths of Flexkom. One other important figure is the average amount of people who shop at this Flexkom shops. In the presentations, they speak of 1000 to 10.000 customers/month. We can assume that this figure is, in reality, also lower than Flexkom assumes. How much lower? Well, according to this video (arount 6m) there have been 3 customers in total who used their Flexkom card in January 2013. Three customers! Oh my, that is a bit lower than we'd anticipated!

Would an avarage of 0.09 shops times 3 customers a month be enough to make more money than you've paid for Flexkom? I doubt it.

Post Thanks / Like

Retailer pays $500 for the POS
    What is POS short for? Piece Of Shit I suspect

33. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

POS stands for Point Of Sale. In reality this is a cheap 7" Android tablet of an unknown brand/manufacturer. Costs maybe 50 dollars to purchase in China. Put a flexkom sticker on it and call it POS 3 and suddenly its worth 500 bucks.

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    there are 43000 people who have paid the fee and are, more or less, working for flexkom (the so called licence holders). That gives us for about 0.09 shops per person working for Flexkom! Would an avarage of 0.09 shops times 3 customers a month be enough to make more money than you've paid for Flexkom? I doubt it.
    Welcome, very well said, in fact I would say you nailed it.

3.JPG

The only people making money in these deals are the ones with a big list of people to recruit.

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post