Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: This one makes my brain hurt

Post Thanks / Like

This one makes my brain hurt

While checking up on several of the more active cash gifting scams, I bumped into this hard on the eyes ad.

One Church giving away $100,000 to each new member includes (NEW CHURCH BANKING SYSTEM and 2 Toll-Free phone numbers) at: newpaymentprocessor.com/mcfunklord - Help YOUR CHURCH that YOU have been with ALL YOUR LIFE with our church funding system to give every member $100,000 each at: MIGYSMP.COM which gives to ALL PERSONS REQUESTING APPLICATI0NS, call 1-888-888-9882x24050 for YOUR $100,000 application? GIVE to this CHURCH at PO Box 3614, Orlando, Florida 32802 - Joining WILL change YOUR LIFE! Call 1-888-888-9802x24050 WE ARE giving away $100,000 to each NEW ONE CHURCH MEMBER! YOU CAN have EVERYTHING YOU WANT in this life IF YOU WILL just help enough other people GET WHAT THEY WANT in this life! - "MAY I GIVE YOU SOME MONEY PLEASE PROGRAM" (migysmp.com) can Turn $2 and 2 stamps into $2,000 to $22,000 per month call 24 HOUR MESSAGE at 502-493-3209 - Our MAIN OBJECTIVE is to print a 5,000 bi-monthly TABLIODS and CDS/DVDS which becomes OUR TV and Radio SYDICATED SHOWS to help our memebership expand through our DAILY WORK FORCES and DOOR-TO-DOOR "COMMUNITY WELCOMING TEAMS" OF 2 EACH(with daily-on-call JOBS starting at $10 TO $20 per hour)! The entity said there was no good reason for not starting the writing immediately instead of spending my time on other things. He said I would eventually have all the money I wanted and it would come as a result of my philosophical writings. Furthermore, until I put my main focus on writing this material and following its methods, all investing I do and all other business ideas I pursue will fail to make any money. He also mentioned that the way I currently was going about pursuing my goals was entirely different from the methods I claimed I would some day write aboutat... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVJR6PcYX2o JUPITER is LOVE and the LOVE OF JUPITER told our church members to give YOU $100,000 cash and get away with it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=gbcXBhR0CUo - P.S: I know from personal experience that if YOU don't do something to change YOUR LIFE, YOUR LIFE won't change and giving to otherswhom YOU don't even really know WILL CHANGE YOUR LIVE! I AM SO grateful I say Yes to GETTING AND GIVING TO THIS MINISTRY...because what I GIVE COMES BACK TO ME MORE THAN I GAVE (THEY GIVE FIRST)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzmjM...eature=related

Now this migysmp.com appears, after a few readings, to be a cash gifting chain letter (prohibited by postal regulations) that approaches things a bit differently than most such schemes. Unlike the majority, I'm not seeing "tax free income" claims or the like, but I am seeing that it's a "give in order to receive" scheme just like them, with a snowball effect.

Considering that the first ad came from Sherman Latimer ("mcfunklord") who has fallen for gifting con men and run several affinity fraud schemes of his own in the past, I would tend to suspect that the "Al Hall" running this site is more of the same.

What do others think?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: This one makes my brain hurt

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Doesn't make any difference what they call it, or how they do it, it is still a chain letter cash gifting scheme.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins
    What do others think
    Others think there's a lot more going on than just a gifting scam:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

One that I'm surprised you missed in that recap, LRM, was this:
    http://www.corp.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2010/MihilliN_DR.pdf

Does the name "Nino Joseph Mihilli" ring bells in anyone's head?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    One that I'm surprised you missed in that recap, LRM, was this:
    http://www.corp.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2010/MihilliN_DR.pdf

Does the name "Nino Joseph Mihilli" ring bells in anyone's head?
    HeHe, It's not a question of missing anything.

I HAD to draw a line in the sand and stop.

The problem is, there are so many different frauds attached to that address, it looked like turning into the "War and Peace, RealScam edition"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    HeHe, It's not a question of missing anything.

I HAD to draw a line in the sand and stop.

The problem is, there are so many different frauds attached to that address, it looked like turning into the "War and Peace, RealScam edition"
    I believe the address is a drop box for Melbourne IT Ltd's. private registration service.
    I've been running across it for years.

Another one you'll find on and off is;
    P O Box 99800
    EmeryVille, CA. 94662
    I don't remember to whom that belongs too, but it is also a private registration service.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    I believe the address is a drop box for Melbourne IT Ltd's. private registration service.
    I've been running across it for years.
    You're dead right, of course.

It's no coincidence, though.

I think the word is "enabler"