Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Biscayne Labs: Save Your Money or Save Your Life?

Post Thanks / Like

Biscayne Labs: Save Your Money or Save Your Life?

I just finished reading the summer 2012 edition of the Journal of Heart Health and Circulation (the large print version). No, I'm not in the habit of perusing medical journals but I couldn't resist, the cover story included the words "You probably won't EVER hear this from your doctor - but it can SAVE YOUR LIFE!" (emphasis in the original). You see, the Journal of Heart Health and Circulation isn't a real medical journal, it's a 30 page sales brochure of a scuzzy little snake oil company named Biscayne Laboratories and I'm rather sure they need to publish in an oversized font because they don't wish to risk the possibility that any member of their target audience may have misplaced their reading glasses.

Dear soon-to-be MUCH healthier friend,

An ultrasound showed John's once clogged arteries are clearing up fast...

...a blood flow test showed Agnes finally restored circulation to her toes and avoided amputation...

...a catherization proved the blockage in Harold's heart is gone...Gone...GONE!

...and a blood test showed Sandy's cholesterol...and blood sugar levels are back in normal range again!

What did it?

A remarkable nutrient - that's FDA approved - and safe as household vinegar - but powerful enough to dissolve deadly plaque that clogs your arteries - and puts you at risk for a heart or brain disaster!

It's an amazing amino acid called ethylenediamine tetra - acetic acid - or "E-D-T-A" for short. Ever heard of it?

Well if you suffer from:

• Poor Circulation!
    • Clogged arteries!
    • Low energy levels
    • Muscle and joint pain!
    • High cholesterol!
    • Blood sugar problems!

Then this remarkable nutrient may just be the health miracle you've been praying for! And guess what?

Doctors - including traditional medical doctors have known about this remarkable healing agent for over 60 years - but many of them were gagged - and even banned - by the medical establishment from sharing the news of this remarkable nutrient to patients!

But in this special report - these brave doctors are finally speaking out.

When I read something and can't decide if I should laugh or puke It makes me glad we have a forum like this one. Look at that list of symptoms, what person over 40 doesn't have at least one of them and how many people over 60 don't have most of them? But there's Biscayne Labs stepping right up to expose the conspiracy that was hiding the cure. Oh, and selling the cure at the same time. Hell it's only $80 for a one month supply but Harold's heart blockage is gone Gone GONE!

I'm assuming that anti EDTA conspiracy must be some serious **** because almost all of the "brave doctors" who are finally speaking out are only using their initials. Like Dr. B.H., MD, ND, Orlando, FL and Dr. B.L., Philadelphia, PA. Reading for context is an important trait when digesting ad copy and it seems like the doctors who endorse Biscayne Lab's product by name are the same ones who don't tell you theirs. Funny thing about that. The doctors who's names are given are quoted saying favorable things about chelation therapy in general but not Biscayne's product in specific. I can't pretend to wonder why that is.

So, who is behind Biscayne Laboratories? It's Alan Riordan most likely of San Mateo California but every address I've found for BL has turned out to be some manner of postal drop box so it wouldn't disappoint me to find out "Alan" isn't doing more to cover his tracks. And cover his tracks he does, the number of phone numbers this company goes through is impressive and some of them are just cell phones. If Biscayne Labs has nothing to hide they sure are making a lot of effort not to be found.

Oh, this amused me. From page 25 of the Journal of Heart Health and Circulation:

Good News Just Announced!

Biscayne Labs earns Better Bushiness Seal of Approval!

The Better Business Bureau Seal means that Biscayne Labs has successfully met the stringent qualifications and continues to:

Tell the Whole Truth

All policies are clear, with no hidden exceptions or fees.

Keep its Promises

Whether a written contract or verbal agreement, commitments are kept.

Be Responsive

Resolve any concerns in a timely manner.

Biscayne Labs - A company you can trust!

Here's what the BBB really has to say about Biscayne Labs:

This Business is not BBB Accredited

Biscayne Laboratory (Headquarters)

Find a LocationPhone: (888) 514-5959Fax: (415) 520-2999201 A South Delaware St Ste 202, San Mateo, CA 94401-3325customerservice@biscaynelabs.com

On a scale of A+ to F Reason for RatingBBB Ratings System Overview

SharePrint

BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

Description

This company offers health supplements and diet products.

BBB Accreditation

Biscayne Laboratory is not BBB Accredited.
    Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
    To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
    Find a Location

Reason for Rating

BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
    Factors that lowered Biscayne Laboratory's rating include:

• Length of time business has been operating.
    • 27 complaints filed against business
    • Failure to respond to 2 complaints filed against business.

Customer Complaints Summary

27 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 14 closed in last 12 months
    Complaint Type Total Closed Complaints
    Advertising / Sales Issues 4
    Billing / Collection Issues 1
    Delivery Issues 3
    Guarantee / Warranty Issues 6
    Problems with Product / Service 13
    Total Closed Complaints 27
    Complaint Details | Definitions | BBB Complaint Process | File a Complaint

Additional Information

top BBB file opened: 08/15/2006Business started: 12/20/2005Type of Entity

Corporation
    Incorporated: December 2005, CA
    Contact Information

Principal: Mr. Alan Riordan (President)Business Category

Health & Wellness

I am most certainly not a doctor and I wont pretend to evaluate health claims of nutraceuticals. And much like every word of the Journal of Heart Health and Circulation this post has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This post has also not been evaluated by the FTC but it most emphatically is intended to warn, educate and prevent any loss of money by purchasing the snake oil sold by Biscayne Laboratories.
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 08-09-2012 at 10:56 PM.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.