Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1575

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Post Thanks / Like

re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

This doesnt seem to even pay the ponzi pimps a decent %. They are fleeing like rats off a sinking ship.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLM Broken Model View Post
    @Watsco The corporate team at Flexkom is clueless on how to run a company. Based on their pathetic results to date, that is clear. However, the main reason why Flexkom has failed in the USA (and other markets) is simple. The Flexkom model ADDS costs to the delivery of service. Today, if your product or service can be digitized, it will. And when that happens, commoditization occurs and you have to market your service based on price as has been proven in almost every retail category over the past 5 years.

Thank about it. There are literally dozens of APPS and Mobile Platforms available to the typical local merchant today. Why should they pay multiple people in the scheme money (100% extra fee) to access a service when so many companies allow them to deal direct? Simple answer: They will not. Period. The MLM model does not work with a service such as Flexkom.
    Or it could SIMPLY be that Flexkom was born a scam. It was never a real company, and they needed a plausible product as a cover to make the scheme work. We've had the ad surfing, broker advertising, bid auctions, free coupons, license plate no. collecting (that was a funny one), and so on. None of these were real companies just like Flexkom. Cash back rewards is just one of the newer ideas in the scam world.

4. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by watsco View Post
    Yes I do. Since you want to jump in on the question I will open it up to everyone on here. Is there anyone on here that have the APP?
    Couldn't find it on the Apple app store. I searched for "FlexKom". Zero hits.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Or it could SIMPLY be that Flexkom was born a scam. It was never a real company, and they needed a plausible product as a cover to make the scheme work. We've had the ad surfing, broker advertising, bid auctions, free coupons, license plate no. collecting (that was a funny one), and so on. None of these were real companies just like Flexkom. Cash back rewards is just one of the newer ideas in the scam world.
    Its for suckers, crackpots, and the desperate. Same losers who get taken on every program are complaining about this one.

Just insert 'cash back rewards' instead of 'bridge loans', 'forex', 'bitcoin' etc

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    ... license plate no. collecting (that was a funny one) ...
    Do I want to ask?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Do I want to ask?
    narcthatponzithatcar.

Post Thanks / Like

Our APP shows our locations. Ask Jaap how many there are in Europe. Dowloading the APP doesn't help FlexKom. The App is free. Jaap can give you a QR code so it can be activated.
    Last edited by watsco; 07-26-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Couldn't find it on the Apple app store. I searched for "FlexKom". Zero hits.
    Just searched it on Itunes 3 hits. Two APP's. Flex-card and Flex-App

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I don't need it to give a customer a discount. That's what you clowns don't get. NONE of you have given a legitimate reason why a merchant has to pay someone else for them to be able to give a discount that they, themselves, can just give on their own.
    Whip, we are giving legitimate reasons everyday. Are you a store owner?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah. Great model you got Watsco - - trying to charge the poor local business owner DOUBLE FEES to do the same thing they can do on their own. Nice!

And, this part of the program makes no sense whatsoever! Example: I own a local Pizza Parlor and I sign up for the Flexkom Platform and offer my customers a 5% discount (I pay Flexkom an additional 5%). I then start inviting my OWN customers to join. They get the APP and do a quick search and find 5 other Pizza Parlors within reasonable driving distance. My OWN customers find that MY COMPETITION offers 10% discount and goes there. My customer likes their pizza and never comes back to my store. This is REAL WORLD Watsco/Marks.

Your Business Model sucks. That is why you have NO SUCCESS in the USA. Well, one of many reasons actually.....but it doesn't matter since Flexkom forgot to even complete the proper registration in most states.

Post Thanks / Like

Whip, we are giving legitimate reasons everyday. Are you a store owner?
    you have given none. I own my own business. Why would I join this scam and pay more to give a discount then I can do on my own already? It's a very simple question that you seem to not be able to answer as you keep ignoring and deflecting. There is no good answer (other than trying to line your pockets) so I can see why you are having trouble.

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Judging from Watsco's last 4-5 posts, he is only here now to play games since it should be abundantly clear to any reasonable rational person that Flexkom is dead in the water in the USA. He can only dance around the questions, sort of like Chubby Checkers use to do.....Twist and Shout! I should be but this is what I have come to expect from ole Watsco.

Post Thanks / Like

"Reasonable" and "rational" in the same sentence as Watsco ???

Isn't that an oxymoron ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to write they are dropping like flies, but more fitting is, the flies are moving to another pile of $hit and trying to bring their worker flies along with them. Beepxtra is camouflaged better than flexkom but it still stinks. I'd love to see Longcore address the securities issues selling shares in Beepxtra and the warnings about their partner Karatbars.

https://www.facebook.com/cashbackappsgeorgia

Cash Back Apps Georgia
    25 July
    I received an email today from one of FlexKomedy America's State Managers (SM), in which the SM CC'ed me letters of resignation that were submitted to FlexKomedy in Munich. This SM stopped believing the cruel jokes of FlexKomedy months ago...just like I did. It would be a tragedy to see this SM's team scatter to the four winds. I have extended an invitation for this team to join us in BeepXtra.

This leader resigned, and now can move forward with a clear conscience. The remaining FlexKomedy State Managers cannot so boast. They continue to spin fanciful stories and weave fairy tales about how great the opportunity is...full in the face of the UNASSAILABLE FACTS that FlexKomedy cannot sell ONE NEW TERMINAL in all of North America...and that they are not approved in 47 of 50 states and as such, cannot place ONE TERMINAL in those states.

Keep in mind that those participating in a fraud may be both criminally and civilly liable.

Post Thanks / Like

Our APP shows our locations. Ask Jaap how many there are in Europe. Dowloading the APP doesn't help FlexKom. The App is free. Jaap can give you a QR code so it can be activated.
    Yess, the app shows orange dots on a map. Lots of dots even. Every dot is supposed to represent a shop, but they are NOT VERIFIABLE! You can't click them or see in any other way wich shop is supposed to be indicated. So these dots don't say anything at all. It's just Flexkom window dressing and deceivery

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Flexkom Corporate head hunter" Deborah Brolley could be in a little pickle depending on how "successful" she was with another of her recruiting scams Visalus. Maybe she's Faith Sloan in a honky suit?

Debbie Brolley – Body by Visalus http://beyond40andfabulous.com/b40fa...y-body-visalus
    About My Fabulous Business:
    Join the Fastest Growing Health & Weight Loss Challenge in North America!*We are educating and creating a system, to improve your health, fight obesity, that is linked to so many diseases.
    For additional information, please give me a call!

Plaintiffs Timothy Kerrigan, Lori Mikovich, and Ryan Valli assert that more than 100,000 people paid up to $999 to join ViSalus’s “Individual Promoter Sales Force” and the right to sell the company’s powdered weight management products marketed under the brand names Vi-Shape meal replacement shake, ViSalus Go Instant Energy, and Vi-Trim Clear Control Drink Mix. According to the lawsuit, however, the alleged true purpose of the company was to induce as many people as possible to sign up as independent promoters to fuel the profits of those at the top of the pyramid. Once enlisted, the lawsuit contends, the plaintiffs and other victims discovered that the only way to get back their money was to recruit other people into themselves becoming independent promoters – a type of fraud that the federal RICO act is intended to prevent.
    The complaint alleges that ViSalus successfully recruited some 100,000 new distributors in two years before its sales plummeted, after which the company’s principals then pulled out more than $80 million generated by the pyramid scheme.

The named plaintiffs, both individually and on behalf of the class, seek to recover their investment and statutory damages from the company, its promoters, and a group of professional marketers who participated in the massive recruiting effort.

Read more at Sommers Schwartz Files Multimillion-Dollar RICO Class Action Against ViSalus, Inc. | Virtual-Strategy Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scamtracker-Jaap View Post
    Yess, the app shows orange dots on a map. Lots of dots even. Every dot is supposed to represent a shop, but they are NOT VERIFIABLE! You can't click them or see in any other way wich shop is supposed to be indicated. So these dots don't say anything at all. It's just Flexkom window dressing and deceivery
    each marker shows where you can get FlexMoney and you touch the marker it will show how much of a cash back you get. If you touch the screen again where it shows the cash back it will bring up the businesses page with address, phone number and description. If you walk into the store and ask if they accept the FlexApp and they show you the terminal it is pretty clear. Bu then if you shop and also get Flexmoney back well I guess then it is verified. There is no faking that part.

Jaap are you really saying you haven't touched the oranghe dots ?

I hope I wont have to post a video showing me touching the orange dot that would be silly.

Post Thanks / Like

"I hope I wont have to post a video showing me touching the orange dot that would be silly." Jason, please don't post the video of you touching the orange dot! I beg you.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it me, or is Watsco ignoring the points I've made about the histories of Flexkom leaders? Maybe he's one of them?

Care to comment Watsco?

Post Thanks / Like

I am not certain if Watsco (Jason) is a bit of a dim bulb or is just feigning ignorance. It really doesn't matter as he is just a pawn in the greater scheme (literally) of things. The danger of his type of ignorance is in the damage he can do to others. I wonder how much money he has caused others to lose with Flexkom to date?

Post Thanks / Like

you have given none. I own my own business. Why would I join this scam and pay more to give a discount then I can do on my own already? It's a very simple question that you seem to not be able to answer as you keep ignoring and deflecting. There is no good answer (other than trying to line your pockets) so I can see why you are having trouble.
    So you can capture your customers data in 5 seconds? So you can track how much they spend with you in a year. So you can send out a marketing message 3PM to get them in the same day for s special? So you can give them cash back with money they can only spend back in our network? So you can be found on a mobile phone by a customer you never met? So you can earn money from your customers when they shop in other stores? So you can track your customers spending with you by looking up their name? So you can get help recruiting new customers from your existing customers where they get a commission for doing that? So you can reward you customers with a Vacation for being loyal? So you can be found by other businesses customers who are visiting from another country on a smart phone app. And you can do all that and still make more money than you spend on it.

The businesses I have met with don't even have a good way to capture data. Fish bowl business card lottery was the answer

If you already can do all that I will be surprised

Post Thanks / Like

you have not answered the simplest of question. I didn't ask for more trolling with ridiculous questions. You don't have a good answer. that's all you have to say.

So you can get help recruiting new customers from your existing customers where they get a commission for doing that?
    This shows just how much you don't know at all about real business. I get customers from other customers without spending a dime. I have a real product and people are more than happy with the results. They are more than glad to do it for free. That's what real, satisfied, customers do.

27. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jason - does Walmart, the largest retailer in the USA, offer a customer loyalty program?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLM Broken Model View Post
    Jason - does Walmart, the largest retailer in the USA, offer a customer loyalty program?
    No but they spend millions advertising.

Post Thanks / Like

you have not answered the simplest of question. I didn't ask for more trolling with ridiculous questions. You don't have a good answer. that's all you have to say.

This shows just how much you don't know at all about real business. I get customers from other customers without spending a dime. I have a real product and people are more than happy with the results. They are more than glad to do it for free. That's what real, satisfied, customers do.
    So does a lot of other businesses that closed this year. And many more will close who do nothing but service their customer the old fashion way. Taxi thought they would never need to update their model and now we got Uber and Lyft.