Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Post Thanks / Like

FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

One of the top people in Banners Broker decided to become involved in FlexKom so at the earliest opportunity I thought it prudent to create this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Having been stung by Banners Broker I won't be joining any of these types of schemes again. Flexcom looks more like a standard product based MLM. Not sure what the actual product is though.

I had a look at a website but it was in Turkish. One of my employees is Turkish so when I am back in the office I will get her to have a look.

I would also say that I personally would not trust anything that involves Ian Driscoll.

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a comment from a user on a forum

"This is a scheme. Be careful! They are under investigation by Turkish government. There were many such organizations popped up in recent years in Turkey. They all claimed to make you rich quick. They all ended up in the jail."

Taken from this page FlexKom Opening The European MLM Market

Post Thanks / Like

Whilst I'm not a defender of Driscoll or FlexKom, Steven, I would ask that you post whatever evidence you have that justifies the title of this thread. As it stands, despite the question mark, the title asserts that FlexKom is a Ponzi scheme when, as Phil suggests, it may actually be a standard, product-based MLM programme'. Thanks.
    "There's a sucker born every minute"... which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a sociopath to exploit them born every hour.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Diligent View Post
    Whilst I'm not a defender of Driscoll or FlexKom, Steven, I would ask that you post whatever evidence you have that justifies the title of this thread. As it stands, despite the question mark, the title asserts that FlexKom is a Ponzi scheme when, as Phil suggests, it may actually be a standard, product-based MLM programme'. Thanks.
    Perhaps replacing the word "ponzi" in the thread title with "scam" may be appropriate. I think, just by dint of those involved it merits some scrutiny though.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FlexKom - Is it Another Ponzi Scheme ? You Decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Diligent View Post

Sorry Julie, but you can't go making up your own rules about usage of the English language, a question mark at the end of a sentence is used to indicate a direct question. It is there for that specific purpose!.

I'm asking is FlexKom a Ponzi?, it really is very simple and cannot be thought of in any other way by someone whose first language is English.

If however your first language is not English and you don't have fully understand how to use it in certain circumstances, then I can see how you could possibly become confused, hence I'll change the title just a little to make things a little clearer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    Perhaps replacing the word "ponzi" in the thread title with "scam" may be appropriate. I think, just by dint of those involved it merits some scrutiny though.
    Hi Theseus.

I've searched for a way to change the title of the thread but couldn't find any way to do it.

If you're able to re-phrase it, please do so.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post
    Having been stung by Banners Broker I won't be joining any of these types of schemes again. Flexcom looks more like a standard product based MLM. Not sure what the actual product is though.

I had a look at a website but it was in Turkish. One of my employees is Turkish so when I am back in the office I will get her to have a look.

I would also say that I personally would not trust anything that involves Ian Driscoll.
    That would be great, I'm pretty sure we'll have an English version of the site soon, here's the whois record for flexkom.co.uk

Registrant's address:
    Tasyaka Mah. 179. sok. no:37
    Mugla
    48 300
    Turkey

Registrar:
    Key-Systems GmbH [Tag = KEY-SYSTEMS-DE]
    URL: http://www.Key-Systems.net

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 20-May-2012
    Expiry date: 20-May-2014
    Last updated: 20-May-2012

Registration status:
    Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
    ns1.natrohost.com
    ns2.natrohost.com

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a translation from the German site (flexkom.com)

Who is FlexKom

The FlexKom Group

Initial development of August 2010
    Currently has 53 permanent employees
    own programming team
    Experienced international management team
    Currently, 43,000 franchisees and about 2 million loyalty cards (In the test, Turkey)
    FlexKom Europe GmbH, Stuttgart / Holzgerlingen
    FlexKom International AG Turkey: Istanbul FlexKom
    Currently, Phase 1 construction in Europe D / CH / A / NL / BE / F / UK
    Start the whole of Europe in 2013
    Target: 40 countries in 5 years & 200 million customers

Behind FlexKom are internationally experienced network marketing entrepreneurs who have built up since 1993, more than 200,000 distributors and 3 million registered customers. FlexKom is now active in seven European countries in the market. We have in recent years made ​​the experience that the e-commerce in Turkey has experienced a real boom. Our goal is, in the light of our concept, this success to bring from Turkey to Europe.

In the next 7 years, we expect up to 30 million e-commerce customers in Turkey, which all want to get a share as independent contractors and are willing to share the success concept to share with others. Brought to market in Turkey will soon connect to our system all e-commerce center to a large Flexkom network: the company FlexKom International, the individual FlexKom-Komsumenten/-Kunden, the online community and online Marketing Organization Store. FlexKom is the most effective way, a strong customer base through network marketing (recommendations from person to person) to build. By smart business strategies and reference-based programs all parties benefit for their recommendations by the marketing-oriented reward. This goal is the FlexKom network to make its e-commerce companies to the largest direct selling companies. The company's strategy is based on the continued expansion of the customer base. The main work is based on the particular shopping portal and is directly related to the size of the customer base. FlexKom used the first base to new markets, creating by the traditional direct sales model, a large network. This is a quick and inexpensive way to build a large, loyal customer base overall. Each distributor gets this model provided by the company in order to generate profits faster. Premium Suppliers of FlexKom receive a share of the revenue from their customer base paid.

Order in the direct selling industry to still be successful, you FlexKom offers in addition to providing the tools and support its sales, the portal FlexKom.org the FlexKom Networking Academy - an established training platform. FlexKom Networking Academy includes the largest and most comprehensive training program in the industry. The Academy provides its users that can come from all sectors of the industry, an easy-to-understand and well-organized system. With online multimedia presentations and a step-by-step guide covers all aspects of the curriculum of direct sales activity and shows the users on the latest trends and marketing solutions. This Academy structure that is treated different topics, not just for industry beginners, but also for all managers wishing to engage with the progress toward a successful future.
    Business Model

The business model FlexKom offers special opportunities to earn money, how else would any other distributor. With special offers for individual customers and distributors, certain goods and services are traded far below the market price. The only thing FlexKom distributors must operate actively and with enthusiasm and commitment, it is the people imagine FlexKom shopping experience. All consultants work every day with the same business tools in a fun and safe online environment. Price promotions and new products will be promptly communicated through the portal and hit sooner or later directly to the right prospects.

FlexKom the compensation plan is as simple as secure. The distributors can generate your income in two ways: 1 by the mere recommendation of products to potential customers around the world or 2 with the establishment of its own international distribution network. FlexKom-Online is a "global" Internet shopping portal. The business so there are no borders or time zones in the way. In the FlexKom business model is not about selling a single product, but rather special about the special sales idea whose time has come: the customer-based e-commerce. This sales model offers people around the world the opportunity to find potential new partners, only through the online access of a single customer.

PASSIVE INCOME The concept of passive income sources is practiced in many industries: industrial, music and film industries (license fees and user charges), insurance agents and recommendations of investors in bond funds, real estate investors, photographers (Image fees), software designers, computer game developer and network operators. About creating sales structures single person can through the use of time, effort and resources create a separate sales channel that can increase sales. This model generates additional bonuses and commissions by the system of duplication. The majority of people who start at FlexKom start the business part-time in their spare time and can thus generate more flexible hours a corresponding additional income. The more successful they manage the business, the more likely they are entering the Hauptberuflichkeit in Network. According to statistics from leading experts about 95 percent of small businesses fail within the first five years. Have a lower risk of this franchise, that attach themselves to a proven and successful business concept and work according to the given philosophy and the sales plan. Many professionals from all economic and living areas are not just looking for more money, but also cherish the 'abstract' desire for more freedom and independence. What is the point of making a lot of money if you have no chance to enjoy this? So, how you can earn residual income FlexKom? The customer is the most important foundation of our business - so to speak, the source of life of our system.

The coordinators in turn act as a guide and receive their passive income. FlexKom in an exemplary manner has created a system in which only the practiced online and the real commercial products and not be self-generated. Under the central identifier Index - FlexKom International there are tens of thousands of items of everyday consumption, many of which are particularly cheap brand products, which are marketed through a modern network of distributors. On turnover and the recommendation of each client participates FlexKom Coordinator (franchisees) with an active and passive income. The special combination of online trading and real trading business provides each distributor additional active and passive income. This system is extremely safe and is supported solely by the latest technology. FlexKom offers its customers, distributors and SME excellent support with this concept in all areas. Our franchisees we provide the knowledge and the necessary tools to become successful and to remain so. The FlexKom distributor can easily build from his home office in an almost infinite number FlexCard customers that make both online and in real trade / services sales and even profit from these sales directly. Learn the sensational FlexKom business model now know. Your personal FlexKom coordinator invites you happy to become one of the held daily webinars or to be held in your area Flexkom business presentation.

Post Thanks / Like

This is very good news indeed "hendyphilhendy." RS needs good translators. If you can send me a link to the web site, I will ask the owners of a small Turkish cafe in my local village to see if they can introduce me to a good Turkish translator in UK.

If you can send me the results of your investigations, I will ask the owners of the cafe, if I can put up a card on their notice board which is frequented by a lot of small business people in the South London Turkish community.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like another Dubli clone to me. Turkish/German links. Michael Scheibe seems to be a career MLMer. (Anyone remember Dubli's "head office" in Germany when they were going to be the new ebay that never happened?)

It is a normal pattern that when one "business opportunity" of dubious provenance starts to bite the dust, the leaders move on and start to promote the next one and try to take their downlines with them. That's how dubious schemes are perpetuated

Big red flag for FlexKom in my book.
    Last edited by Lil Ol' Radical Me; 12-29-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This appears to be an English-language affiliate site for FlexKom:
    Flexkom International welcomes you to a new world of network marketing.

This franchise formula puts an end to business competition and gives birth to business collaboration on a global scale.

Flexkom-at-home-franchise offers you the most innovative worldwide loyalty and credit card system in the world. The company is using a unique E.N.D.F. system, which is based upon E-commerce, N-etwork, D-irect Sales and F-ranchise.

Flexkom offers a diversity of applications for off and on-line shopping. The use of just one loyalty card that offers discounts and cash on everything you buy in every corner of the world is never seen before. In the next few months, this card will be available with a credit card function (prepaid) and already uses NFC and RFid technology. Our goal is to have more than 200 million users within the next two years.

OTHER FUNCTIONS :
    The Flexkom loyalty and credit card can be programmed for entrance systems. This way, the card gives you access to the private parking of a club, an office building and can function as a key-card in the hotel you have booked.
    Using the back-office as a distributor, you're able to send promotions through text messaging or even video streaming to all Flexkom card owners who are within a certain distance from your store, club, hotel, etc.

BECOME ONE OF OUR PARTNERS TODAY AND EARN MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP.
    It links to this YouTube video FlexKom Presentation:

Post Thanks / Like

Another scheme where the basic maths just don't work.

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another scheme where the basic maths just don't work.
    Speaking of numbers...

According to Targaryen's 12/12/2012 post at TalkGold:

1. Flexkom are German and have a new product they designed. (Retail card machine & online portal)
    2. Flexkom tested it in Turkey as Germany has close ties in that country, it has a young population and are tech savvy.
    3. In under 2 years Flexkom have over 1.5 million customers and over 6000 franchise owners. One of the fastest growing companies in Turkey.
    4. Flexkom knows the product works, are rolling it out across Europe and have a target of 200 million customers.
    5. They are offering a limited number of Franchise positions in each country. Once they have a few good team builders and 500 Franchise owners that will trigger a launch in that country.
    6. Germany, Belgium, Holland have got to these targets & are launching, UK has done the same now. Launch process under way.
    7. They want Sales Managers to build teams of twelve, training for them in January and launch in February.
    8. Cost of Franchise is £920 as an offer before launch. (Usually £1300) Offer ends 31st of December
    9. If you have the £920 and the contacts and time to build a team there are cash & car incentives for Sales Managers.
    10. Some Flexkom Franchise owners in Turkey are earning in excess of €200,000 per month. This is a huge opportunity for Networkers and experienced team builders to position themselves at the forefront of this company.
    11. The company are looking for team builders at this stage, not retail sales people.
    12. For more information contact please PM me your name, address & contact number or post here in the forum.
    Looks like FlexKom lost 37,000 Franchisees and 500,000 customers between RealScam FlexKom Post #9 and this post.

Looks like the math "works" for the FlexKom owners selling the Franchises at £920 a pop. Wonder if there's a commission for selling those Franchises - I'm guessing there is.

But all's good, because according to Targaryen "This is a real business with a proven track record. Looking to list on the New York Stock Exchange next year."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post

But all's good, because according to Targaryen "This is a real business with a proven track record. Looking to list on the New York Stock Exchange next year."
    Because nothing inspires investor confidence more than a business that acts as a life raft for those fleeing a sinking ponzi...

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of numbers...

Looks like FlexKom lost 37,000 Franchisees and 500,000 customers between RealScam FlexKom Post #9 and this post.

Looks like the math "works" for the FlexKom owners selling the Franchises at £920 a pop. Wonder if there's a commission for selling those Franchises - I'm guessing there is.

Now where have we heard that before? It will only be credible when they have made their official application. Can anyone say "Dubli clone"?

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Other sites controlled/owned by FlexKom:

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a translation from the German site (flexkom.com)
    Interesting that even with the advent of the internet, it's taken this long, and a scammer, to bring this alleged conglomerate to light. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Looking to list on the New York Stock Exchange next year
    He claims they have been trading for under two years. To be listed on the NYSE there must be five years of annual shareholder reports (plus lots of other criteria must be met).

Read more at How Do Companies Get Listed on the New York Stock Exchange? | eHow.com

This guy is spouting absolute garbage.

From their Flexkom International welcomes you to a new world of network marketing. home page, there is this quote.

"In January 2013, the second Academy is taking place in Dubai. During this event, the final faze of Flexkom will be introduced"
    When corporate sites are developed they go through extensive testing by the developers before going live, spelling mistakes and incorrect usage of language just DO NOT appear. A translator fluent in Turkish and English should have been employed to approve the final drafts.

The word "FAZE" would not have crept in (in my opinion) in any corporate site/project I've ever worked on.

For people whose first language is not English, the word should have been "PHASE" which means stage (EG the final stage or final phase).

Faze on the other hand means to disconcert; to worry; to disturb, (and an alteration of feeze which means to drive away or frighten) which given the thread's title is rather amusing, or possibly even karma.

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lifted from a blog by Bruce Lamb, another BB scammer...

FlexKom Business Presentations

Please Note ALL Flexkom meetings are
    Business Dress Suite and Tie ( NO Jeans )
    Meetings will start on time and anyone that
    is even 1 min late WILL NOT be allowed
    to enter the meeting that has started.

BIRMINGHAM
    27th December Prompt Start at 8.00pm
    Park Inn Hotel
    Birmingham Road
    West Bromwich
    B70 6RS
    Presenter IAN DRISCOLL

WEST SUSSEX
    THURSDAY 28th DECEMBER
    Registration from 1.30 2.00pm prompt start
    VENUE TBA
    West Sussex,
    Presenter IAN DRISCOLL

LONDON
    28th December Prompt Start 8.00
    CUMBERLAND HOTEL
    1 - 3 St Johns Road
    HARROW
    Middlesex
    HA1 2EF
    Presenter IAN DRISCOLL

IMPORTANT DATE
    Saturday 12th January
    1.00 - 3.00 Asker Sakinmas ( CEO )
    Will be doing a FLEXKOM Meeting in the
    Birmingham area Venue TBA

Followed by
    Leadership Training 4. -5.30 In order to
    attend the Leadership Meeting it is open to
    S M's ONLY ( Sales Managers ) so make
    certain you do not miss the 1 st Ever UK
    Leadership Meeting History in the making
    Become SM as soon as you can and take
    some S M's to the meeting with You
    History in the making?

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of numbers...

Odd they seem to be targeting everyone BUT the 3 biggest countries in terms of recruiting potential

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post
    He claims they have been trading for under two years. To be listed on the NYSE there must be five years of annual shareholder reports (plus lots of other criteria must be met).

Read more at How Do Companies Get Listed on the New York Stock Exchange? | eHow.com

This guy is spouting absolute garbage.

From their Flexkom International welcomes you to a new world of network marketing. home page, there is this quote.

When corporate sites are developed they go through extensive testing by the developers before going live, spelling mistakes and incorrect usage of language just DO NOT appear. A translator fluent in Turkish and English should have been employed to approve the final drafts.

The word "FAZE" would not have crept in (in my opinion) in any corporate site/project I've ever worked on.

For people whose first language is not English, the word should have been "PHASE" which means stage (EG the final stage or final phase).

Faze on the other hand means to disconcert; to worry; to disturb, (and an alteration of feeze which means to drive away or frighten) which given the thread's title is rather amusing, or possibly even karma.
    They have no presence in ANY market from what I can see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kind of curious about the domain FlexBox24.com which redirects to FlexKom.com and is
    hosted with all those FlexKom "megamall" domains on IP 46.4.104.115

Here's the Whois info for it:

Owner Contact:
    Mustafa Keskin
    Karle UG & Co. KG
    Industriestr. 37
    Neu-Ulm, 89231, DE

Punycode Name: flexbox24.com
    Unicode Name: flexbox24.com

Admin Contact
    Mustafa Keskin
    Karle UG & Co. KG
    info@karleco.de
    Industriestr. 37
    Neu-Ulm, 89231, DE
    phone: +49.17689060260

Technical Contact
    Mustafa Keskin
    Karle UG & Co. KG
    info@karleco.de
    Industriestr. 37
    Neu-Ulm, 89231, DE

Zone Contact
    Mustafa Keskin
    Karle UG & Co. KG
    info@karleco.de
    Industriestr. 37
    Neu-Ulm, 89231, DE
    info@karleco.de and keskin@flexkom.com emails are associated with most of the FlexKom megamall domains.

Mustafa Keskin is only showing as owner on FlexBox24.com and Admin and/or Tech on the others.
    Last edited by JustTooMuchTime; 12-29-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    They have no presence in ANY market from what I can see.
    Me either, would be nice to see if any Turkish nationals can tell us about their experiences of purchasing through FlexKon .

One thing that's nice to see is that this *opportunity* has been spotted solely because of Ian Driscoll's involvement, he's often one of the 1st in the UK to be involved in any new internet marketing scheme, because of his involvement with BB and other *opportunities*, IMHO he's definitely marked anything he's involved in as worth taking a closer look at.

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post
    Me either, would be nice to see if any Turkish nationals can tell us about their experiences of purchasing through FlexKon .

One thing that's nice to see is that this *opportunity* has been spotted solely because of Ian Driscoll's involvement, he's often one of the 1st in the UK to be involved in any new internet marketing scheme, because of his involvement with BB and other *opportunities*, IMHO he's definitely marked anything he's involved in as worth taking a closer look at.
    It might be equally useful to see what is happening in Germany as FlexKom has strong german ties and a large number of entries on Google appear in German rather than Turkish. Mustafa Keskin is German based as are others in their so called Management Team. (Don't forget that Germany has a large Turkish immigrant population and there are many German speaking Turks)

Anyone here understand the German entries?