Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Post Thanks / Like

re: FlexKom aka Flexcom aka Weeconomy - legitimate MLM or scam ??

On the other hand "justnonsensenologic" is blind to the fact a "pyramid SCHEME" is not the same as a "pyramid shaped business structure"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Hol View Post
    Let's say that you have 10 dollars. You give those 10 dollars to me. Then I give you back 2 dollars. A normal person would say he'd just made a loss of 8 dollars. But a Flexkom person would explain this as a profit of 2 dollars.
    A normal person would say you just ripped me off.

The commisions that justlogicnohate is talking about are being paid entirely by shops such as the baker, the petrol station and the car wash. Flexkom people are generally unable to understand that their system is causing massive unnecessary loss to the shops, because of the commisions that a shop has to pay to other shops and, more important, to the Flexkom licenceholders/franchisers/agents/pimps. Not that that matters, because every shopowner can see that, thus there is no chance for Flexkom to ever get started.
    Why does Wouter Hol think the larger stores have loyalty programs? Why do airlines have loyalty airlines miles? Wouter Hol is arguing something that is obviously working everywhere. So the reader is looking at your post wondering if you are serious or just joking. It would be like saying why would stores want to give a coupon to discount their merchandize? They would lose that money wouldn't they? How do you guys feel qualified to even comment on FlexKom when you don't understand basic business principals. FlexKom has the customer so the stores want customers. What part of that is so hard for these bloggers to understand. Customers love cash back they love free stuff they love prizes so the system drives the customer to the FlexKom business. Geeeeeeeezzzzz! Did you ever think there are maybe 5 bakers in town. So When FlexKom customers chose their baker it could maybe be the FlexKom baker over the Baker that has no deals. Or the super market that doesn't have a cash back program. Marketing 101 I am tired of this nonsense.

Here in USA AAA has tons of stores that give it's members discounts because there are so many members the corporation gave them a discount. My buddy works for boeing and he has discounts with lots of companies including 15% on his cell phone bill. FlexKom is based on volume discount . I guarantee that in a town if there are 6 pizza parlors 2 join FlexKom those 2 will make more profit than the one that don't join even though they give cash back. Why because we will have the customers and the customers like deals.

I have been working with small retailers for 5 years now. Creating websites and online marketing. Google has done well with it's local program. Smart phone sites have worked for them. But still in USA the yellow book is pretty much over. So now reaching new customers is pretty much all about smart phone marketing. People look on their phones to find what they need locally. FlexKOm is a local solution for small businesses. The fee is in the discount. The business can chose to give 1% back if they like and still reach a lot of people with their message. But if they want to get good response they may want to offer more.

Here is a question that needs to be considered. If I came to your store and I said I would like to buy 1 pizza how much is it? 10 dollars. Ok so I am having a big event and I need 100 pizzas but I would like to get a discount for buying that many. What can I get? Can I get 100 pizzas for 900 dollars? If the store says yes did I just take $100 from the pizza shop? Or did I make the pizza shop $900 less the cost of goods? The guys on this board think I just took the pizza shop for $100 according to their logic. I keep saying we will bring them new customers and help them keep the existing ones. We will increase their volume just like my pizza example. More volume more money in addition we will pay them income from the customers they sign. We eliminate the cost they would incur sending flyers and taking out adds in the paper and other marketing costs.

Speaking of pizza. I am here now in USA and I could use a pizza now. What comes to my mind are the big chains not the small stores. I will be able to search on my phone FlexKom pizza places. And what they offer. I will only find the ones that are close to me so it will be simple. I like the cash back and I like the points towards my prizes. I also like to support the smaller retailer So now I am at least aware of another possible place I can buy the pizza. Now if I buy the pizza from the FlexKom place instead of Dominoes wouldn't that be a great service for the pizza place? I like my Flexmoney I like my rewards so now Dominoes has real competition from Jhonny's Pizza place. Johnny got a new customer that he most likely would never get without FlexKom. If I searched google I may find Johnny's Pizza parlor but why would I pick him over the others?

There are tons of reasons to offer loyalty rewards I found these articles

Loaylty article #1

Loyalty article #2

Loyalty article #1 sba.Gov

The problem with the cards that you get a stamp on or the cards that you clip is most people forget to bring their card and it ends up being a bad experince since the customer will be upset for forgetting the card at home. FlexKom's terminal can read your phone, card or even you finger print. So you never forget your card. It is alos more powerful since it tracks you in multiple places and the reward gets more exciting. I mean how many yogurts will you buy in a year? With FlexKOm everything is tracked and you end up with a prize you care about. A vacation at 5000 points. All of it will not cost you the customer anything it is just a thank you you get for choosing our store. When that Vacation gets sent out it will be sent curtesy the the store that signed you up so the store truly gets the credit for the reward you earn.

FlexKom brings technology, the service, the commissions and the customers It's perfection

Post Thanks / Like

Let's say that you have 10 dollars. You give those 10 dollars to me. Then I give you back 2 dollars. A normal person would say he'd just made a loss of 8 dollars. But a Flexkom person would explain this as a profit of 2 dollars.

The commisions that justlogicnohate is talking about are being paid entirely by shops such as the baker, the petrol station and the car wash. Flexkom people are generally unable to understand that their system is causing massive unnecessary loss to the shops, because of the commisions that a shop has to pay to other shops and, more important, to the Flexkom licenceholders/franchisers/agents/pimps. Not that that matters, because every shopowner can see that, thus there is no chance for Flexkom to ever get started.
    Why does Wouter Hol think the larger stores have loyalty programs? Why do airlines have loyalty airlines miles? Wouter Hol is arguing something that is obviously working everywhere. So the reader is looking at your post wondering if you are serious or just joking. It would be like saying why would stores want to give a coupon to discount their merchandize? They would lose that money wouldn't they? How do you guys feel qualified to even comment on FlexKom when you don't understand basic business principals. FlexKom has the customer so the stores want customers. What part of that is so hard for these bloggers to understand. Customers love cash back they love free stuff they love prizes so the system drives the customer to the FlexKom business. Geeeeeeeezzzzz! Did you ever think there are maybe 5 bakers in town. So When FlexKom customers chose their baker it could maybe be the FlexKom baker over the Baker that has no deals. Or the super market that doesn't have a cash back program. Marketing 101 I am tired of this nonsense.

Here in USA AAA has tons of stores that give it's members discounts because there are so many members the corporation gave them a discount. My buddy works for boeing and he has discounts with lots of companies including 15% on his cell phone bill. FlexKom is based on volume discount . I guarantee that in a town if there are 6 pizza parlors 2 join FlexKom those 2 will make more profit than the one that don't join even though they give cash back. Why because we will have the customers and the customers like deals.

I have been working with small retailers for 5 years now. Creating websites and online marketing. Google has done well with it's local program. Smart phone sites have worked for them. But still in USA the yellow book is pretty much over. So now reaching new customers is pretty much all about smart phone marketing. People look on their phones to find what they need locally. FlexKOm is a local solution for small businesses. The fee is in the discount. The business can chose to give 1% back if they like and still reach a lot of people with their message. But if they want to get good response they may want to offer more.

Here is a question that needs to be considered. If I came to your store and I said I would like to buy 1 pizza how much is it? 10 dollars. Ok so I am having a big event and I need 100 pizzas but I would like to get a discount for buying that many. What can I get? Can I get 100 pizzas for 900 dollars? If the store says yes did I just take $100 from the pizza shop? Or did I make the pizza shop $900 less the cost of goods? The guys on this board think I just took the pizza shop for $100 according to their logic. I keep saying we will bring them new customers and help them keep the existing ones. We will increase their volume just like my pizza example. More volume more money in addition we will pay them income from the customers they sign. We eliminate the cost they would incur sending flyers and taking out adds in the paper and other marketing costs.

Speaking of pizza. I am here now in USA and I could use a pizza now. What comes to my mind are the big chains not the small stores. I will be able to search on my phone FlexKom pizza places. And what they offer. I will only find the ones that are close to me so it will be simple. I like the cash back and I like the points towards my prizes. I also like to support the smaller retailer So now I am at least aware of another possible place I can buy the pizza. Now if I buy the pizza from the FlexKom place instead of Dominoes wouldn't that be a great service for the pizza place? I like my Flexmoney I like my rewards so now Dominoes has real competition from Jhonny's Pizza place. Johnny got a new customer that he most likely would never get without FlexKom. If I searched google I may find Johnny's Pizza parlor but why would I pick him over the others?

There are tons of reasons to offer loyalty rewards I found these articles

Loaylty article #1

Loyalty article #2

Loyalty article #1 sba.Gov

The problem with the cards that you get a stamp on or the cards that you clip is most people forget to bring their card and it ends up being a bad experince since the customer will be upset for forgetting the card at home. FlexKom's terminal can read your phone, card or even you finger print. So you never forget your card. It is alos more powerful since it tracks you in multiple places and the reward gets more exciting. I mean how many yogurts will you buy in a year? With FlexKOm everything is tracked and you end up with a prize you care about. A vacation at 5000 points. All of it will not cost you the customer anything it is just a thank you you get for choosing our store. When that Vacation gets sent out it will be sent curtesy the the store that signed you up so the store truly gets the credit for the reward you earn.

FlexKom brings technology, the service, the commissions and the customers It's perfection

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justnonsensenologic
    I am tired of this nonsense.
    Then stop spouting it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    On the other hand "justnonsensenologic" is blind to the fact a "pyramid SCHEME" is not the same as a "pyramid shaped business structure"
    Blogger "a little round man" is the authority on this subject. Can someone please call this law firm and tell them "a little round man" needs to talk to them and explain the law on pyramid schemes.

Please find the report here.

http://thefutureofbusinessintheuk.co...FlexKom_EN.pdf

Maybe blogger "a little round man" can also post a report so we can understand how FlexKom is a "pyramid scheme" since these attorneys missed it some how.

Post Thanks / Like

A more important question for those concerned that FlexKom is yet another pyramid / endless chain recruiting scheme is:

"how many distributors did those distributors sign up"
    The reader needs to know that the recruiting phase is not endless we only need a certain amount of reps in each area. You can see the amounts needed on this website for USA. We are not a Network marketing company who recruits new reps indefinitely we are a Franchise model but our owners are recruiting the other franchises until we have our needed number.

Millionaire Island

For FlexKom to roll out their program by hiring the sales team it would cost us 300 million in just USA and then add another 49 countries that creates a number to big for this start up. So we use a franchise type model to get the sales team in place. The time is also a factor we are currently launching in 10 countries and plan on being in full swing in all countries by January 2014. First to market is important and to stay ahead of the competition. There are companies that have big pockets that could try to over take Flexkom in this blue ocean space.

Post Thanks / Like

Schulenberg &Schenk

ATTORNEYS

This evaluation of the marketing plan of Flexkom International Holding AG was prepared in

German for the German market by Schulenberg & Schenk, Attorneys at Law, Hamburg. The

German evaluation was translated by the translation agency Schnellübersetzer GmbH,

Cologne.

Our file number: 2607/13 SC01 NND34118 Hamburg, 09 August 2013

Assessment of the marketing plan of FlexKom

Ladies and Gentlemen:

We have evaluated the lawfulness of your marketing plan in accordance with the documents

"Flex-Kom_Business_Praesentation_DTS_051212 original"

and

"marketing-last Kopie"

as well as the information you provided.

Subject matter of this evaluation is whether the sales system satisfies the requirements

mandated of a legal sales system. Section 16 subsection 2 UWG (the ban of progressive

customer acquisition) and No. 14 Annex to Section 3 subsection 3 UWG (the ban of pyramidal

marketing schemes) apply.

In the latest rulings (OLG Frankfurt/Main, ruling from 12 May 2011, case number 6 U 29/11

and ruling from 19 May 2011, case number 6 U 286/10) , the courts assume that the chain

element typical for multi-level marketing schemes is missing if the focus is on the product and

not on the recruitment of new consultants. It then lacks the gambling-like character (cp. LG

Offenburg, WRP, 1998, 85).FlexKom International Holding AG • CH-Switzerland • 8280 Kreuzlingen • Burgstrasse 8

E-Mail: zentrale@flexkom.com • Internet: FlexKom International Holding AG • Telephone: +41(0) 715 / 88 03 55

Managing Director: H. Guido Gmür • CH-440.3.027.259.0 ROC Kanton Thurgau

A significant characteristic for the system to be legitimate is first that the sales partner receives

a value in exchange for his or her initial investment. The FlexKom system provides the sales

partner a real value in form of personalized QR code apps. Each of these apps contains 2

FlexMoneys, which have a real value of € 2.00 and can be used for purchases at respective

stores and in addition, they can be used to make free phone calls.

If starting with the E-BIZ kit for €199.00, the sales partner receives 100 QR code apps worth €

200.00. If starting as Junior Team Member for € 399.00, the sales partner receives apps worth

€ 600.00 and as Business Team Member for € 799.00; the sales partner receives apps worth

€ 1,000.00. Finally, if the sales partner starts as Global Team Member and pays € 1,490.00,

he or she receives apps worth € 2,000.00.

Therefore, the sales partner receives real value in exchange for his or her initial investment.

At the start of the business, the FlexKom system is not designed to offer sales partners the

option to acquire a career level. There is no incentive to make an investment as great as

possible to receive any higher commission for recruiting new sales partners. Regardless what

starter set someone chooses, one starts always at the level of team member.

The fact that sales partners are only entitled as Global Team Member to acquire acceptance

points for the system is owed to the circumstance that more in-depth training is required for

this activity. The training sessions with external trainers can be attended at no cost at the

Flexkom Academy.

In addition, the position of the Global Team is limited in relation to the population and

therefore, the potential card owners.

In addition, the rulings (OLG Frankfurt/Main, loc.cit.) require that the sales partner have

financially attractive alternatives to acquiring new sales partner. However, this is the case with

the FlexKom system. Each level of the compensation plan can be achieved by recruitment of

new customers for apps or cards. In this context, it should be noted that the recruitment of

customers for apps or cards is overall not done by the sales partner but through the

appropriate acceptance points. Moreover, apps or cards are easily marketed because they do

not cost and the card owner receives a discount on his or her purchase at the issuing

acceptance point. However, the recruitment of apps or card customers is not only financially

attractive because of the upward career plan. In addition, sales partner receive a commission

on each use of apps or cards starting with phase 3. Experience from Turkey proves that the

sales partner receives a monthly commission of approx. € 3,000 on 10,000 card owners. A

total of 93% of the sales and commissions come from sales generated through the use of apps

and cars and only 7% of commissions are generated by the development of the distribution

system.

Therefore, the distribution system focuses clearly on marketing cards or apps and not on the

recruitment of new sales partners.FlexKom International Holding AG • CH-Switzerland • 8280 Kreuzlingen • Burgstrasse 8

E-Mail: zentrale@flexkom.com • Internet: FlexKom International Holding AG • Telephone: +41(0) 715 / 88 03 55

Managing Director: H. Guido Gmür • CH-440.3.027.259.0 ROC Kanton Thurgau

Moreover, sales partners are granted a right of cancellation and return by the FlexKom

system. It gives the sales partner the right to cancel his or her contract within 2 weeks, to

return the apps or cards and to receive his or her investment back. The OLG Frankfurt/Main

(loc. cit.) has the following opinion about this, it states that "such return options are typically

not granted in pyramidal sales schemes because these ask regularly for initial investments

and any return of it is excluded so that these investments can only be amortized by the

recruitment of new customers and the promise of respective benefits."

Therefore, granting the right to cancel and return is another important evidence for the

lawfulness of the FlexKom system (cp. Harte/Bavendamm, UWG, 2nd Edition, margin number

42 to Section16 UWG; Leible WRP, 1998, 18, 20).

Conclusion:

Therefore, the FlexKom marketing plan is not a multi-level marketing scheme but a legal sales

system under the illustrated requirements.

With kind regards,

Stephan R. Schulenberg LL.M. Eur

Attorney

Post Thanks / Like

Then stop spouting it.
    Diddo! "A little round man"!

Post Thanks / Like

ladies and gentlemen:

We have evaluated the lawfulness of your marketing plan in accordance with the documents
    Translation:
    "we've covered our as**s by stipulating "your marketing plan". We have NOT evaluated the plan in action and we have NOT made comment on the way FlexKom is being presented in the marketplace and/or performing in the real world
    Please refer to the recent closure of Zeek Rewards by SEC led action, despite the fact multiple industry attorneys had supposedly previously validated Zeek Rewards' "business plan"
    FlexKom is being judged on what it DOES and on what it has DONE, young "justnonsensenologic", and not what it SAYS it is going to do.

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Translation:

FlexKom is being judged on what it DOES and on what it has DONE, young "justnonsensenologic", and not what it SAYS it is going to do.
    Huh? What?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justlogicnohate View Post
    Wich is exactly what Flexkom is about to do.

Then you write a nice story about loyalty programs from a consumers point of view. What you did not understand is that I look at Flexkom from a shop owners point of view.

Grab your calculator. We're going to do some math.

Let's take a look at how the money flows within the Flexkom system:
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/flexkom-l...html#post61019

As we know, the same amount as that a shop gives discount to the consumer, has to be paid to the Flexkom system.
    So, for 2 dollars discount, this is how the two dollars for Flexkom flow:
    0.80$ to Flexkom itself
    1.20$ to the sales reps, shops, etc. These dollars get distributed this way:

0.24$ commission to the shop who issiued the card
    0.24$ commission to the Global Team Member (also referred to as sales rep, licence holder, franchiser, pimp)
    0.06$ commission to City Coordinator (bigger pimp)
    0.048$ commission to the Team Coordinator (lesser bigger pimp)
    0.36$ commission to Diff Pool. Diff is short for difficult. It is difficult to understand where this money ends up. Refer to pictures of the diffrent Ranks one pimp an achive, depending on how many people he/she signes up with Flexkom.
    0.18$ commisson to Leaders Pool. These are de pimps among the pimps.
    0.072$ commission to World Pool. The bosses of the pimps among the pimps.

I have highlighted one of these. Those are the sales reps being targeted by Flexkom at this moment. One has to pay 2200$ to get started at that position, right?

We can already confirm that the shops as a whole (all the shops/points of Flexkom acceptance) are losing money on this. Only 12% of the total amount paid to Flexkom, is going back to the shops. In other words, for every dollar received as commission by the shops, the shops have to pay 8.3333$

Now for some real math. There are several diffrent ways of calculating this, all of them shows that Flexkom is failing.

Method 1
    Let's say that an average sales rep hooks up 5 shops. Each store has 1000 flexkom customers/month. An average discount given is 2 dollars. No strange figures here, right? These are for about the average numbers mentioned on a Flexkom meeting, I would say. Feel free to adjust these numbers at your own descretion.
    With these numbers, this is how it's going to turn out.
    Each shop has to pay 1000*2=2000$ to Flexkom. But, the shop receives a so called commission of 1000*0.24=240$. That's a loss of 2000-240=1760$ on the commission. And that is only if the shop serves its own customers. If he servers customers of other shops, then he'd be losing 2 grand a month. No surprise there, we'd already found out that shops would lose money on the commissions. Let's look a bit further.
    The nett loss per shop per month is 1760$. Each sales rep signs up 5 shops. How much sales reps are there in each country? Lets say that there are 2000 sales reps. That gives us 2000*5*1760$=17600000$ of monthy costs! 17,6 million! Each month! And remind you, of these 17,6 million is 48% for the sales reps, pimps etc. So that means that at least 8.45 million is going to people who do literally nothing. This is the so-calles passive income. I have highlighed at least, because a fair amount of the 40% going to Flexkom, is spend on rental cars and such stuff.

Another method of calculating;
    You start off with the projected monthly passive income you'd like to receive. I think that 2 grand each month is a nice start. One can make a living with 2 grand, right?
    So, in order to recieve 2 grand each month, the shopowners have to pay Flexkom 2000/0.12=16666.66$. So your income is costing the shops 16.6 grand.

Again, feel free to adjust the numbers to your own descretion.

Now, lets say that Flexkom is this genius concept they pretent it to be. That would mean that any competitor of Flexkom as already an advantage of at least 8.45 million each month according to method 1, if it simply skips all of the passive income bullshit. Remind you; The shops nor Flexkom itself get anything back for all the dollars they give away to the people who expect to make a passive income. They simply pay and get nothing. Or, in your words, they get ripped off.
    You can say what you want, but one can purchase quite some nice things for 17,6 million dollars. For instance, an office filled with quality personnel. Personnel with the ability to cope with critisism on the internet, personnel with the ability to give advice to shops, personnel to sell the Flexkom.. whatever it is that Flexkom sells. Flexkom choses to do not, but instead, promises lifetime passive income to people who sign up a shop. So should the technology of Flexkom work out (at this time, there is no prove whatsoever of a working Flexkom system) than a competitor can easily start up a Flexkom like venture and have a tremendous headstart.

I figure you will tell me about certain patents (Flexkom doesn't have any patents, all patents are listed in the public directories of espacenet) or other arguments why there will not be any competitors of Flexkom. Should you be thinking that, then you'd be wrong. If an idea works out, it gets copied. One way or another. Don't worry about that. First thing for you to worry about, is all the technology Flexkom pretents to have but is unable to show. The app, for instance, is hilarious. It took months afther the initial release for it to even get properly installed and working. And what functions does it carry? VOIP? A Google map with some dots on it? The ability to generate a QR code? And the POS is simply a cheap tablet. No special techonoly whatsoever.

Anyways, more important than that, Flexkom thinks that all the shop owners are willing to pay millions and millions of dollars each month for their system. Nuts.

FlexKom brings [...] the commissions [...]
    Well, as you've just witnessed, the shops bring in the commisions. Flexkom is not.

Post Thanks / Like

So, mister logicnohate, you say that you come here to discuss Flexkom and tell us that we are all wrong. But in stead of bringing logic to us, you seem to bring only hate. Lets sum up your contributions for a bit:
    I think the issue with this is people are generally not that intelligent so they don't understand how FlexKom works. So in other words dumb people wont get it.
    Does this blogger "ribhsaw" have any idea of how the FlexKom system works?
    Here is another blogger "freighttrain". What a piece or work we have here. (...) So the bottom line here is "freighttrain" simply doesn't get it, this blogger knows very little about the subject he tries to advice you on. (...) Bla bla bla again a clear sign of this blogger "freighttrain" not making any sense.
    So this blogger still doesn't understand how it works,
    This shows you how little "Niksam" ACTUALLY know about effective marketing.
    FlexKom is clear that they are only looking for strong business to business sales people. I doubt you are that.
    WOW!! Ok so here is a great example of someone who is just completely illogical "Niksam" calls the entire industry of mlm a scam.
    "Niksam is confused as to the challenges in business period. Maybe because he has never succeeded in business or maybe because he did succeed he has a skewed idea of how easy or simple it is in general.
    Etcetera, etcetera, ..,

Well now, mister justlogicnohate, what do you think of your work so far? You think that people who read here really think that you are the one who is bringing in the logic here, in stead of the hate?

What you are trying to do maybe works at a Flexkom meeting. In a room filled with mostly people who believe in Flexkom or at least pretent they do. You can put pressure on the ones in the room that don't think Flexkom is a good idea by telling them they're dumbasses and everyone else in the room is intelligent enough to see the benefits of Flexkom. But out here and in the real world, those psychological games don't work. In here, you have to bring in logical arguments, prove and mathematics that work out. You have brought none of these, so far.

Looking forward to your newsletter showing your prospects your work on this forum!

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The FlexKom system provides the sales

partner a real value in form of personalized QR code apps. Each of these apps contains 2

FlexMoneys, which have a real value of € 2.00 and can be used for purchases at respective

stores and in addition, they can be used to make free phone calls.

If starting with the E-BIZ kit for €199.00, the sales partner receives 100 QR code apps worth €

200.00. If starting as Junior Team Member for € 399.00, the sales partner receives apps worth

€ 600.00 and as Business Team Member for € 799.00; the sales partner receives apps worth

€ 1,000.00. Finally, if the sales partner starts as Global Team Member and pays € 1,490.00,

he or she receives apps worth € 2,000.00.

Therefore, the sales partner receives real value in exchange for his or her initial investment.
    Look at your contract. I couldn't find the English one, but I'm sure it's out there. Here are the German and Dutch versions:
    GERMAN
    http://www.flexkom.com/tf/public/agb/de/agb.pdf
    DUTCH
    http://www.flexkom.com/tf/public/agb/nl/agb.pdf

Look at the Dutch version, wich has a little more context than the German version. Look at paragraph 2, point 2. Citation: "De opgeladen 2 FlexMoney Bonus wordt bij de klant gecrediteerd na het bereiken van cumulatief 200
    FlexMoney's." Translation: The charged 2 Flexmoney will be credited on the customers account after he collects 200 FlexMoneys". So these 2 FlexMoneys only get activated when the consumer has saved up a total of 200 FlexMoneys. Therefore, there is no real value in the packages because you will have to collect 200 dollars first to get 1% (2 FlexMoneys) extra. But even if the 2 Flexmoneys would be activated right away; there is no way you can convert these Flexmoneys back to euro's. So in reality, they shill wouldn't have real value.

As stated before, this attorny looked at what Flexkom pretents to be going to do somewhere in the future and missed some key elements with that evaluation. Right now, the one and only goal of Flexkom is signing up as many as possible sales reps. One even gets paid if he signs up someone else. On top of that, you get bonusses like a Porsche or 50k cash if you sign up enough people. A piramid scheme in it's purest form.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing Flexkom has brought at this point is a recruiting scheme and promises of rainbows for the masses.

While I am sure everyone here is impressed and appreciative with your Marketing 101 lesson, not one single poster questioned the "discount model" for retailers. What I see everyone questioning is the "MODEL" Flexkom is using for its so far lackluster roll out. You have been asked plenty of questions about Flexkom and the people behind it, almost all of which you have chosen to ignore. How about answer the tough stuff, and stop with the Strawman Diatribes.

Here are a few more. flexkomfraud - IAN DR0SCOLL (Ian Driscoll, remember when Banners Broker was going to cause Google to tap out.)

Here are a few more faves.. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flexk...53709781338460

1.JPG
    2.JPG

And this, Flexkom faalt in Turkije – Wouter Hol

Of course I think this was some big conspiracy theory:

3.jpg

This is promising, when 1000 distributors have a complaint, FIGHT THEM IN COURT. Thats how quality companies do business.

4.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

On Attorney Rubberstamp.

When you search for MLM attorneys. look who pops up!!! Shock of all shockers he signed off on a PROPOSED business plan. The ONLY way this is meaningful is if you can provide us a list of companies he DID NOT rubber stamp. Other than that, lets see this for what it is.

2.JPG

And here is my favorite, look who is on the legal team for a weight loss patch. Must be some kind of jack of all trades, from medicine to marketing no client check goes uncashed.

4.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"freighttrain" again just bathroom wall stuff. Call them and ask them if they are fake Organisation-Strategy - EBCON - Economy Banking Consulting - European Business Club
    Other site, still Stefan Kletsch:
    Organisation-President - EBCON - Economy Banking Consulting - European Business Club

You must understand that Stefan Kletsch is just a buddy of Cenghiz Ehliz. Stefan gets paid to put on a little show. You and I can also pay him a little money to put on a show. Maybe have him say that RealScam is a very good forum with lots of good looking gents and ladies? As long as you pay him, he'll say whatever you like.

But, in fact, there has been communication with mister Kletsch. This is what he says:
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    Subject: AW: Flexkom
    To:

Dear (name removed),,

thank you for your eMail.

You can be sure, that FlexKom is a serious company and a good opportunity

Best regards

Dr. Stefan Kletsch
    Präsident
    So not only is Stefan stating that it's a good company, but also, he is stating that it's a serious opportunity. Not really words of an independent person. Would he really be independent, then he'd have said something like: we have tested Flexkom according to our standards. He'd not mention his (personal) opinion on the subject. But, as stated before, Stefan is not independent. He's backing who ever is paying him.

Also, bona fide organisations like the EEC are warning for this Stefan Kletsch:
    WARNING

So, now you know that EBCON is fake.
    Last edited by freighttrain; 09-23-2013 at 09:01 AM.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wich is exactly what Flexkom is about to do.

Then you write a nice story about loyalty programs from a consumers point of view. What you did not understand is that I look at Flexkom from a shop owners point of view.

Grab your calculator. We're going to do some math.

Let's take a look at how the money flows within the Flexkom system:
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/flexkom-l...html#post61019

As we know, the same amount as that a shop gives discount to the consumer, has to be paid to the Flexkom system.
    So, for 2 dollars discount, this is how the two dollars for Flexkom flow:
    0.80$ to Flexkom itself
    1.20$ to the sales reps, shops, etc. These dollars get distributed this way:

0.24$ commission to the shop who issiued the card
    0.24$ commission to the Global Team Member (also referred to as sales rep, licence holder, franchiser, pimp)
    0.06$ commission to City Coordinator (bigger pimp)
    0.048$ commission to the Team Coordinator (lesser bigger pimp)
    0.36$ commission to Diff Pool. Diff is short for difficult. It is difficult to understand where this money ends up. Refer to pictures of the diffrent Ranks one pimp an achive, depending on how many people he/she signes up with Flexkom.
    0.18$ commisson to Leaders Pool. These are de pimps among the pimps.
    0.072$ commission to World Pool. The bosses of the pimps among the pimps.

I have highlighted one of these. Those are the sales reps being targeted by Flexkom at this moment. One has to pay 2200$ to get started at that position, right?

We can already confirm that the shops as a whole (all the shops/points of Flexkom acceptance) are losing money on this. Only 12% of the total amount paid to Flexkom, is going back to the shops. In other words, for every dollar received as commission by the shops, the shops have to pay 8.3333$

Now for some real math. There are several diffrent ways of calculating this, all of them shows that Flexkom is failing.

Method 1
    Let's say that an average sales rep hooks up 5 shops. Each store has 1000 flexkom customers/month. An average discount given is 2 dollars. No strange figures here, right? These are for about the average numbers mentioned on a Flexkom meeting, I would say. Feel free to adjust these numbers at your own descretion.
    With these numbers, this is how it's going to turn out.
    Each shop has to pay 1000*2=2000$ to Flexkom. But, the shop receives a so called commission of 1000*0.24=240$. That's a loss of 2000-240=1760$ on the commission. And that is only if the shop serves its own customers. If he servers customers of other shops, then he'd be losing 2 grand a month. No surprise there, we'd already found out that shops would lose money on the commissions. Let's look a bit further.
    The nett loss per shop per month is 1760$. Each sales rep signs up 5 shops. How much sales reps are there in each country? Lets say that there are 2000 sales reps. That gives us 2000*5*1760$=17600000$ of monthy costs! 17,6 million! Each month! And remind you, of these 17,6 million is 48% for the sales reps, pimps etc. So that means that at least 8.45 million is going to people who do literally nothing. This is the so-calles passive income. I have highlighed at least, because a fair amount of the 40% going to Flexkom, is spend on rental cars and such stuff.

Another method of calculating;
    You start off with the projected monthly passive income you'd like to receive. I think that 2 grand each month is a nice start. One can make a living with 2 grand, right?
    So, in order to recieve 2 grand each month, the shopowners have to pay Flexkom 2000/0.12=16666.66$. So your income is costing the shops 16.6 grand.

Again, feel free to adjust the numbers to your own descretion.

Now, lets say that Flexkom is this genius concept they pretent it to be. That would mean that any competitor of Flexkom as already an advantage of at least 8.45 million each month according to method 1, if it simply skips all of the passive income bullshit. Remind you; The shops nor Flexkom itself get anything back for all the dollars they give away to the people who expect to make a passive income. They simply pay and get nothing. Or, in your words, they get ripped off.
    You can say what you want, but one can purchase quite some nice things for 17,6 million dollars. For instance, an office filled with quality personnel. Personnel with the ability to cope with critisism on the internet, personnel with the ability to give advice to shops, personnel to sell the Flexkom.. whatever it is that Flexkom sells. Flexkom choses to do not, but instead, promises lifetime passive income to people who sign up a shop. So should the technology of Flexkom work out (at this time, there is no prove whatsoever of a working Flexkom system) than a competitor can easily start up a Flexkom like venture and have a tremendous headstart.

I figure you will tell me about certain patents (Flexkom doesn't have any patents, all patents are listed in the public directories of espacenet) or other arguments why there will not be any competitors of Flexkom. Should you be thinking that, then you'd be wrong. If an idea works out, it gets copied. One way or another. Don't worry about that. First thing for you to worry about, is all the technology Flexkom pretents to have but is unable to show. The app, for instance, is hilarious. It took months afther the initial release for it to even get properly installed and working. And what functions does it carry? VOIP? A Google map with some dots on it? The ability to generate a QR code? And the POS is simply a cheap tablet. No special techonoly whatsoever.

Anyways, more important than that, Flexkom thinks that all the shop owners are willing to pay millions and millions of dollars each month for their system. Nuts.

Well, as you've just witnessed, the shops bring in the commisions. Flexkom is not.
    Please reader this is math on a bunch of BS. First of all the math is not considering that the shop owner is already spending on marketing. And it is saying that they shouldn't have a marketing expense. It is also saying that there is no increase in revenue for the shop owner. If FlexKom didn't increase the revenue for the shop owner our system would be value less. And it would then mean the shop owner wouldn't use it. I keep trying to help these bloggers understand how we operate but they don't understand it anyway. The shop owner decides when and how much he gives. It can be $.20 if he choses. On one item if he choses. He can lure the customer with a cash back on one item and then get sales on other items at full price.

The shop owner gives away apps. Lets say he has 25 customers an hour. He offers the customer the loyalty app and an initial cash back for signing up. at 25 customers a day he has 7500 a month. The first month he has 25% join and next month the same. The total customers for a total 3575 customers. He has a standard cash back of say 2% on all items his choice but lets say all FlexKom members (customers) get that. He scraps his old clip card loyalty system where if you buy 6 you get 7th free which was equal to the 2% cash back (which in reality is 4%) Keep in mind that on the back end he is also earning income from the 3575 customers he has signed up when they are shopping in other stores. We have shops in Turkey that are earning more than $1000 a month (the income will depend on how much the cards are used and how many customers the shop owner signs up. and Turkey has an average income of $300 per person. And spend on average $87 a month on their credit card in USA that average is $3500 average income and we spend an Average of $467 on our Visa cards. So here in USA we are expecting higher averages for the shop owners. The shop owner has paid $500 for the terminal. He now has a direct relationship with those customers. These are customers that could chose a competitor at any point. Lets say it's a Sushi place. Monday Tuesday Wednesday his restaurant runs 50% full it's down 35% from the rest of the week. So during those days he runs at break even capacity. These are walk ins and regulars. They could go to any sushi place. Monday Wed Tues are his days where he tries to get more business going. Maybe he will have entertainment Monday night to try to bring a crowd. He pays the band $200 and hopes it will pay for itself but most times it doesn't so he has to eat the loss.

So our FlexKom total customer count has increase through our shops and is now at 500,000 strong locally (this is just an example). We have only been able to get 4 Sushi places to participate out 25. But Monday day our Restaurant owner is at the Fish market and there is amazing Sea Bass there our Restaurant owner takes his Phone and records a Video with a message to his customers Today I am Making a special with this amazing SEA bass IF you come in today He shows what special looks like he can even film while he makes the item. "I will give you 3 flexmoney if you order this special and come in today. Right away 3575 people will get his message on their phone and only if they are in town this is the only store that can reach them that way all other stores on our system can only reach them if they are requesting it. How much did it cost him to reach that many people with the message? Nothing. How much will he spend on this promotion? it depends on how many show up. How much would a flyer place charge to send out 3575 flyers? Each flyer cost maybe $1 to print and you would have less people who read it compared to a video text message.

What about google? How much does it cost a business to reach a customer on google? If you are familiar of Pay Per Click you would know that it's almost like an auction for views. It could cost $10 per click or more just to get one view of your website. So the big post above with all the fancy math is not even dealing with how much a store would spend to reach customers in other ways.

Moving on....In addition to reaching the 3575 as a text message he personally signed up he is also reaching the people in the 500,000 group who wanted to find out about food specials that day. So for example he now has his walk ins and what not who would be there anyway. He also gets the people who come in for the deal. They buy the special and get their Flexmoney and they may bring a friend who wants something else on the menu. They have some Sake and Beer. The bill comes out to $50 and the restaurant owner pays out $6 so the take is $46 He has increased the customer count by 20%. At the end of the night he looks to see how much did it cost him to run the promotion. He can track each sale and how much they spent he knows his alcohol and food cost. He checks his back office to see how many of his customers where paid by other stores and how much money he made in commission outside the store. He checks how much more revenue he had in his store. Cost versus sales. What his Monday looked like before the promotion. He then determines if the promotion was successful or if he needs to adjust for next Monday.

The customer decision could be something like "honey where did we want to take mom for dinner tonight? Not sure but Sushi mon has a cool sea bass special on FlexKOm looks good do you want sushi tonight? Yeah that could work?

The store is not forced to give any deals at all they will manage the system they way they see fit. The amount he offers is up to them we charge matching of what they give back. Part of that goes to the rewards we pay for and send to the customer. These are really attractive prizes Flat screen TV at 1000 points. Vacation at 5000 points Louis Vitton Luggage etc. and much more. Of course it takes time to earn those rewards but people will over time earn them. When those gifts are sent to the customer they are sent on behalf of the store that signed them up. So instead of a free meal or coffee they are giving TV's and vacations. This will make that store a hero to that customer.

As our network expands our customers will have more opportunities to use their cards/apps and the average cash back paid will increase per card, so our shop owner who have out 3575 cards if the average cash back reaches 10 Flexmoney a month it would generate over $4,000 a month to that store. This is unrelated to how much discount the store gives when it runs their promotions.

These bloggers keep saying the money will come from the stores and we keep saying the money comes from an increase in volume as our stores our network will thrive from our system. The stores that do not have the system in place will lose customers to the stores that have our system. a lot of those stores will be the national chains who before had the advantage of being bigger. They could run TV ads and other ads. spending millions in advertisement increasing their reach keeping themselves in the customers mind all the time. With FlexKom the smaller retailer can use the power of the network of small businesses to get that same leverage. Of course there is a cost to do that but not more than other methods they could use that really doesn't work that well. If the small business community doesn't find away to use m-commerce technology many of them will be long gone as we can currently see. We are losing our small shops to e-commrce and bigger chains.

Our access points will be recruiting proactively to the FlexKom system and we will have all the customers on FlexKOm since having an app on a phone is very easy for the customer to do. Getting marketing from one store is no big deal and then allowing marketing from the stores the customer is interested in is just good service. FlexKom knows it's customers so a Male will never get marketing for a female. We are giving the customer what the customer wants so they will favor the participating stores. So in turn our stores will do better. If you can get cash back and you can earn rewards wouldn't you chose the place that is giving it instead of the place that is not? Air line miles. Once one Airline started it all the others had to follow suit or they would have been out of business by now. It is called loyalty. I always try to fly american Airlines because I have the most points on that Airline. Same here but we have no competition. We are a blue Ocean business. "I will try to shop on FlexKom because I am working on getting the vacation for next year." Is your store going to give me a vacation? No? ok I will go across the street then.

So all that nonsense up above comes from a person who is ignorant to what we do. He has no clue how the real world FlexKom operates and yes I say real world. We are currently operating in Turkey and yes it has not been without problems. BUt those are problems that can happen to any start up. Business is about problem solving. Every rep that signed up in Turkey owns a FlexKom Franchise and is allowed to sell our system to any shop they chose. If they are inactive it is their decision not ours.

If they lack sales skills they shouldn't have signed up. It is obvious FlexKom is a service that businesses will buy or we would not have the network of businesses we already have in Turkey and they wouldn't be giving discounts unless they saw that it worked for them. The terminal would be unused. But people keep walking in with cards and asking if they can use it.

What is really backwards with the above post is how much effort the blogger has put trying to convince you that the FlexKom system will hurt the business not that the technology isn't there. Not that we are just lying about having the system. The blogger is contesting wether the technology will benefit the business. And doing a poor job at that sincethe blogger doesn't yet understand how we operate. At first when I got on this board it was all about that FlexKom was a big lie and big scam. Now I am responding to the actual value of the system. So we are drifting towards an new objection and that seems to be how the business owner is going to lose money working with us. And now I have responded to that argument showing you the reader that the business sets it's own parameters on how much they offer back. It is entirely up to them so if they know their numbers wouldn't it be apparent that they can manage their own campaign and would see right away how it works.

The big questions is: Where is the money coming from? Where the money should come from. It comes from the customers spending with them instead of the competitors.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    The only thing Flexkom has brought at this point is a recruiting scheme and promises of rainbows for the masses.

While I am sure everyone here is impressed and appreciative with your Marketing 101 lesson, not one single poster questioned the "discount model" for retailers. What I see everyone questioning is the "MODEL" Flexkom is using for its so far lackluster roll out. You have been asked plenty of questions about Flexkom and the people behind it, almost all of which you have chosen to ignore. How about answer the tough stuff, and stop with the Strawman Diatribes.

Here are a few more. flexkomfraud - IAN DR0SCOLL (Ian Driscoll, remember when Banners Broker was going to cause Google to tap out.)

Here are a few more faves.. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flexk...53709781338460

1.JPG
    2.JPG

And this, Flexkom faalt in Turkije – Wouter Hol

Of course I think this was some big conspiracy theory:

3.jpg

This is promising, when 1000 distributors have a complaint, FIGHT THEM IN COURT. Thats how quality companies do business.

4.JPG
    This Blogger is posting a Turkish Lawsuit he can't read and hasn't attempted to translate. He is also posting a excerpt from a Facebook page he hasn't verified. As I have stated before we have had troubles in Turkey and we did have a faulty terminal. Most of this is from the terminal being faulty and from a well organized plan to stop FlexKom as an extortion move. So the lawsuits are all from these situations and will be handled in court.

The News paper Zaman Daily is connected to the Fettulah movement and is behind the lawsuits. We will be defending our company against those people to the end.

Seems like Ian Driscoll was involved with Banners Brokers as a rep. I don't think he has been sued for that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    On Attorney Rubberstamp.

When you search for MLM attorneys. look who pops up!!! Shock of all shockers he signed off on a PROPOSED business plan. The ONLY way this is meaningful is if you can provide us a list of companies he DID NOT rubber stamp. Other than that, lets see this for what it is.

2.JPG

And here is my favorite, look who is on the legal team for a weight loss patch. Must be some kind of jack of all trades, from medicine to marketing no client check goes uncashed.

4.JPG
    So the attorney has a understanding of network marketing. Maybe that would be a good to use attorney when analyzing the compensation plan?

But These bloggers of course know better.

Post Thanks / Like

This Blogger is posting a Turkish Lawsuit he can't read and hasn't attempted to translate.
    You know this how??????

He is also posting a excerpt from a Facebook page he hasn't verified.
    You have been given AMPLE opportunity to straighten all of us dumb bloggers out. But this is we get...

As I have stated before we have had troubles in Turkey and we did have a faulty terminal. Most of this is from the terminal being faulty and from a well organized plan to stop FlexKom as an extortion move. So the lawsuits are all from these situations and will be handled in court.

The News paper Zaman Daily is connected to the Fettulah movement and is behind the lawsuits. We will be defending our company against those people to the end.
    So its YOUR COMPANY??? Freudian slip perhaps????

So let me get this straight, FLEXKOM put out a FAULTY TERMINAL and 1000 Representatives had to take Flexkom to court? That is what you are going with? LOL

Seems like Ian Driscoll was involved with Banners Brokers as a rep. I don't think he has been sued for that.
    Ian Driscoll does one thing RECRUIT people into questionable programs. I asked you about him earlier when you showed up to defend Flexkon and as they say crickets. I see you are doing it once again. There is a great thread here on Banners Broker for those who do not know the type of people who get involved in these "opportunities".
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-b...onzi-scam-897/ This was started 10/21/2011 by SoapBoxMom if anyone wants to see how far ahead the curve some of the "bloggers" at Realscam.com are. You can fast forward to today where no one has been paid in 9 months, millions of dollars GONE, and people like Ian Driscoll saying "yeah, but there is a peach of a deal over here".

So the attorney has a understanding of network marketing. Maybe that would be a good to use attorney when analyzing the compensation plan?

But These bloggers of course know better.
    Know better than the bullshit you keep putting forth has validation of your recruiting scheme. Yes, Yes we do. All you have done is showed up and given us a few hypothetical situations, an unfounded conspiracy theory and some meaningless social proof. And every time you get caught, its bash the blogger. Sorry we don't shake our heads up and down like all the folks at the Ramada Inn looking to strike it rich.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 09-23-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

This Blogger is posting a Turkish Lawsuit he can't read and hasn't attempted to translate. He is also posting a excerpt from a Facebook page he hasn't verified. As I have stated before we have had troubles in Turkey and we did have a faulty terminal. Most of this is from the terminal being faulty and from a well organized plan to stop FlexKom as an extortion move. So the lawsuits are all from these situations and will be handled in court.

HA HA, I think you are a mentally a little bit unbalanced? Can you really only write complete nonsense?

Remember all FAKE awards and 'post stamps': 1) "Most innovative... by Ehliz friend Berns Seitz (!!!), 2) The Ebcon stamp, 3) The BDS Stamp and 4) even an 'Award of Excellence; given by an own Flexkom licenceholder of Trinidad & Tobacco -> see the FB page of FK International;)

It is hilarious! You are not serious. Where are you living; somewhere in a fata morgana?

Remember how all fairy tales are ending........
    AND THEN COMES AN ELEPHANT WITH A LONG SNOUT AND BLEW THE STORY OUT!

Post Thanks / Like

I am bit confused when justlogicnohate calls here everyone "blogger xxxx",
    I, as most people here, do not have a blog to be called a blogger and in general do not understand the purpose of its use by you,

Should we also refer to you as "MLM-Pimp justlogicnohate" all the time ?
    is it like using "Dr." for acknowledgment ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    I am bit confused when justlogicnohate calls here everyone "blogger xxxx",
    I, as most people here, do not have a blog to be called a blogger and in general do not understand the purpose of its use by you,
    I guess it was something like this;

MR. justlogicnohate hosts some meetings for Flexkom. Normally he'd had no problem signing up new people to become what he calls sales reps for Flexkom. But over time, more and more people were complaining about what they'd read on what they called Internet. They told poor old justlogicnohate that they'd read these blogs full of facts about Flexkom. These bloggers supplied them with facts wich learned them that Flexkom was nothing but a piramid scheme. The people wanted their money back and new people were unwilling to sign up with Flexkom.

So, mr. justlogicnohate decided to make a stand. He purchased a computer of his own so that he could explore this thing called the internet to tell all those bloggers out there how things really are!!

And now we are here. Mr. justlogicnohate thinks that he is dealing with these bloggers right here and thus he calls every member a blogger. Makes you wonder how much knowledge this guy really has when it comes to m-commerce or maybe even business in general. I believe to have read that he has burned his hands before on another MLM scheme, so I doubt we have to deal with someone who actually has some knowledge about anything. MLM people generally don't have really much knowledge of business. They're mostly personae non gratae at serious business meetings.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    I guess it was something like this;

MR. justlogicnohate hosts some meetings for Flexkom. Normally he'd had no problem signing up new people to become what he calls sales reps for Flexkom. But over time, more and more people were complaining about what they'd read on what they called Internet. They told poor old justlogicnohate that they'd read these blogs full of facts about Flexkom. These bloggers supplied them with facts wich learned them that Flexkom was nothing but a piramid scheme. The people wanted their money back and new people were unwilling to sign up with Flexkom.

So, mr. justlogicnohate decided to make a stand. He purchased a computer of his own so that he could explore this thing called the internet to tell all those bloggers out there how things really are!!

And now we are here. Mr. justlogicnohate thinks that he is dealing with these bloggers right here and thus he calls every member a blogger. Makes you wonder how much knowledge this guy really has when it comes to m-commerce or maybe even business in general. I believe to have read that he has burned his hands before on another MLM scheme, so I doubt we have to deal with someone who actually has some knowledge about anything. MLM people generally don't have really much knowledge of business. They're mostly personae non gratae at serious business meetings.
    Blog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Integro View Post
    HA HA, I think you are a mentally a little bit unbalanced? Can you really only write complete nonsense?

Remember all FAKE awards and 'post stamps': 1) "Most innovative... by Ehliz friend Berns Seitz (!!!), 2) The Ebcon stamp, 3) The BDS Stamp and 4) even an 'Award of Excellence; given by an own Flexkom licenceholder of Trinidad & Tobacco -> see the FB page of FK International;)

It is hilarious! You are not serious. Where are you living; somewhere in a fata morgana?

Remember how all fairy tales are ending........
    AND THEN COMES AN ELEPHANT WITH A LONG SNOUT AND BLEW THE STORY OUT!