Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Paypal Booster Pro- Anyone heard of this?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Paypal Booster Pro- Anyone heard of this?

Hi.

I am a newby here after reading your great forum for a few weeks. Like a lot of people I am trying to make a secondary income from home with a view to many many riches ( as per all the hype ). I come across a lot of "opportunities" to have my money taken away, but as I usually sit on the sideline while all the hype goes on I have not yet been caught mostly thanks to forums like this. I came across an ad for "Paypal Booster Pro" the other day. I am sure if you google it you will find some of the hype. I can not quite work out what this is supposed to be about, as details are really sketchy. How it is supposed to make money apart from maybe an affiliate angle, or a "buy my scam and resell it". I am merely curious if anyone can shed any light on this. Scam or not?. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Paypal Booster Pro- Anyone heard of this?

Gheorge Cena @GheorgeCena on Twitter

What would make you think a guy who is still recommending ProfitClicking as a potential "investment" and is offering to sell you the secret of how to make $250 a DAY from Paid to Click is worth any more than 10 seconds consideration ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From a basic look-over, I would say that reporting this "booster" to Paypal as a violation of their AUP would likely get Mr. Cena's Paypal account frozen for at least 180 days.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

5. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When you see words "easy money", run away. It is always a scam.

7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the responses. I had not followed up the twitter account. ( I have now) , so had not tied it to a paid to click site. Digging a little further and deeper I have now found a connection to Frederick Mann on this "opportunity". Run away ... Run away :-)

9. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Since it has absolutely nothing to do with Paypal it is a scam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to RS ozzy!! Glad to see you are doing your homework and exposing another scam. Hope PayPal will be after Mr. Cena now! Good job folks!!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

[ref link removed by mod] yes i just seen ot today but i wouldn't touch it.i just don't see it.hope this helps you
    Last edited by littleroundman; 03-06-2014 at 06:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there,

I purchased the Paypal Booster before, and as of now I'm averaging $29USD per week on earning in my Paypal Account, and it's already 3 mos. since I set it up, and guess where I purchased it, On EBAY, because like you I made an Investigation on this before I purchased it, and others say its a scam, but I tried to purchased it on ebay, because it's the safest way, and the maker's offers money back guaranty if you did not make any money on it, and FYI, Gheorge Cena is not the maker of PAYPAL BOOSTER, his just a guy like me who purchased the PAYPAL Money BOOSTER and make thousands of dollars with it, you will know who's the real owner of it and the his contact no. when you purchased the Paypal Money Booster...

Goodluck,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by creamo View Post
    Hi there,

I purchased the Paypal Booster before, and as of now I'm averaging $29USD per week on earning in my Paypal Account, and it's already 3 mos. since I set it up, and guess where I purchased it, On EBAY, because like you I made an Investigation on this before I purchased it, and others say its a scam, but I tried to purchased it on ebay, because it's the safest way, and the maker's offers money back guaranty if you did not make any money on it, and FYI, Gheorge Cena is not the maker of PAYPAL BOOSTER, his just a guy like me who purchased the PAYPAL Money BOOSTER and make thousands of dollars with it, you will know who's the real owner of it and the his contact no. when you purchased the Paypal Money Booster...

Goodluck,
    You should be careful, your paypal account will not live for long when you involve it into scams.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by creamo View Post
    Hi there,

Goodluck,

regardless of how much you are making it is a scam, you basically are selling a pdf file that shows you how to sell that very same pdf file. there is no real product. each person only makes back the money they got ripped off by ripping of the next person. Anyone selling this should be a shamed of themselves

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like they couldn't get enough people to pay for it, so now they have decided to give it away for "free"

Actually, it's not quite as "free" as they would have you believe.

You have to "Share" PayPal Booster Pro on Facebook or Twitter.

IOW, say goodbye to any friends you may have on either of them.

Then you have to "complete a survey"

Which is scammercode for "give them your email address and go on to a squillion spam databases"

When the so called "product" you will be selling is a PDF and some (FAKE) earnings screenshots, and an outlined plan to sell them, is it worth putting your name on goodness knows how many spam lists ???

Take our advice

RUN AWAY

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: Paypal Booster Pro- Anyone heard of this?

I have recently bought this junk and all it is is a way to scam other people and make money. DO NOT BUY!!! I have not received a refund yet.PaypalBoosterProfessional.pdfMake K in 30 Days.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

Here is what I received along with a bunch of images to help Sell your scam. Look at the pdf's above of how to scam.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big_shabby View Post
    Here is what I received along with a bunch of images to help Sell your scam. Look at the pdf's above of how to scam.