LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 14 of 679 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Looks like the drones are starting to surface. They must be after getting their orders to flood the threads with testimony of payments. Leaving aside the fact that it is only hearsay anyway and the chances are they are lying to try and save their doomed investment, there seems to be less and less everytime they try to put up a defence.
    The flock are losing faith. Guess what happens next...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Looks like the drones are starting to surface. They must be after getting their orders to flood the threads with testimony of payments. Leaving aside the fact that it is only hearsay anyway and the chances are they are lying to try and save their doomed investment, there seems to be less and less everytime they try to put up a defence.
    The flock are losing faith. Guess what happens next...
    Chris Smith runs away to the sunset with a lot of money.

Post Thanks / Like

More than likely Chris Smith, or whatever his real name is, will go to jail...but his boss is probably already enjoying that sunset. He has made his money. Anything more is just a bonus. They are not even trying to appease the masses any more. They are probably already looking at the next one.
    Last edited by noname999; 09-27-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Soosi.png

Aaaah Sooozi! another "HERO" who will need to decide soon if she is a criminal or an IDIOT.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Ah ha this is what I have been looking for, I stumbled across you using google when finding about BB and glad to find this..... Very interesting reading, thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by simples View Post
    Ah ha this is what I have been looking for, I stumbled across you using google when finding about BB and glad to find this..... Very interesting reading, thank you
    Welcome to RS and glad you found us. I look forward to you continued contribution to the site.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by simples View Post
    Welcome

Post Thanks / Like

Regular readers of REALSCAM.com may have noticed occasional reference to the terms "cheerleaders" and "pimps" and "shills" during discussions about HYIP ponzi games.

Here is a prefect example of what is meant by those terms, taken from the Banners Broker thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

There ya go.

Against all the evidence, Mr Shill pops up and implies all the other posters are liars, and only he is privy to the fact "everyone has received their withdrawals"

THAT'S what a cheerleader/shill/pimp does.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I see a number of shills have turned up on MMG to lie about getting paid. But unlike previous occasions there are other members coming on refuting the liars claims. Looks like the confidence trick is finally being exposed.
    For that cheerleader BlackKnight: if you are going to lie at least make it believeable. Banners Broker themselves have made an official statement saying that payments have been delayed and some even reversed.
    You are a liar Black Knight. One of many in BB.
    Maybe someone who is a member of MMG may like to point this out to him. I am not a member and don't really want to join yet another forum. If you want a copy of the statement from BB let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Jordan- you missed the best thing about this hero's post- the fact that posting anything derogatory about BB is "not ethical". She then complains that people shouldn't just think about themselves before posting. are we in some kind of Bizarro world here or what?

Quote Originally Posted by JordanBright View Post
    WOW, this is unbelievable, look at that post, I don't see how people don't start asking about banners broker after that kind of **** -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Soosi.png

Aaaah Sooozi! another "HERO" who will need to decide soon if she is a criminal or an IDIOT.
    Does it have to be one or the other? Can't they be be both?

Post Thanks / Like

Aye, welcome to RS!
    Hope to be of service!

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Regular readers of REALSCAM.com may have noticed occasional reference to the terms "cheerleaders" and "pimps" and "shills" during discussions about HYIP ponzi games.

Here is a prefect example of what is meant by those terms, taken from the Banners Broker thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

There ya go.

Against all the evidence, Mr Shill pops up and implies all the other posters are liars, and only he is privy to the fact "everyone has received their withdrawals"

Having only just joined and still getting used to forums in general I did not know this, thanks for that, now I understand more of what some posts mean :)

Post Thanks / Like

There ya go.

Well, people did get the withdrawals today, I can confirm that from people I know that got the money.

but still, panel speed slow as hell, didn't see a change in three days already and live support did not help at all like always "IT is working on it blah blah blah.."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JordanBright View Post
    Well, people did get the withdrawals today, I can confirm that from people I know that got the money.

but still, panel speed slow as hell, didn't see a change in three days already and live support did not help at all like always "IT is working on it blah blah blah.."
    How many got paid? How long was the delay?

Post Thanks / Like

How many got paid? How long was the delay?
    there are two parts, the people that are standard in banners broker and the withdrawals takes 14 days and for premium, a friend I know asked for it on the 16 (premium) and got it today like other people I know and asked. but still 12 and not 7.. and I'm sure some have been Waiting longer.

Post Thanks / Like

Real scam now on page 3 of 'banners broker scam' search.

Post Thanks / Like

Real scam now on page 3 of 'banners broker scam' search.
    Not for me!
    Ah well, I'm posting in as many places as possible re: Banners Broker.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Saw an interesting review of BB on a website that the shills have a forum on. If I give appropriate accreditation is it okay to post it here?
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Noname, go ahead and post it; just put the link to where you copied it from.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

There ya go.

Being new here and to forums in general I did not know these meanings and now some of the other posts make sense, thank you for explaining this.

Post Thanks / Like

So this is the review. It is from a website called moremoneyreview.com.
    Of course our friend Deb is already saying its mileading and inaccurate. Hi Deb!
    Someone has asked to clarify how it is so we will wait for the response...of course, if you would like to discuss it here Deb, go right ahead.

Banners Brokers Jack Whiteman View.

Having had one of our trusted reviewers try this and report back, and then from learning more from our reviewer and the many comments I decided to take a look at this product for myself.

The first thing that makes me wary of Banners Broker is that it’s not a simple business to understand if you are on the outside.

And rule number one is – know what you are getting into. This fails completely.

It’s a banner selling business but the explanation given is certainly confusing and not straight forward. I felt this is over complicated on purpose to make it seem the idea is more advanced and credible.

Almost every active member says you’ll know more once you are a paying member on the inside – but why would I join before I know what I’m getting into?

More worryingly this is a classic member get member scheme.

To me that breaks rule 2.

If people are encouraging you to join and wanting to befriend you, it’s because the business doesn’t survive without new blood.

Even though those people on the recruitment drive say it’s not necessary for new blood, why are they trying so hard to get more people in? And I mean they are trying very hard. Just go check out the number of members offering to help others, there are hundreds of websites set up for this very reason, plus youtube videos and dozens of posts on various forums.

Each of those members is after you so they get preferential treatment and commissions themselves. So they are not doing this for nothing.

Charity only extends so far in my eyes and sure you can call me a suspicious old fool but I’d rather be a fool who keeps my money in my pocket, thanks.

With Banners Broker being so new I get the distinct impression that the minute the referrers dry up then the on going payments and bonus payments to those involved will stop.

Do I have proof this will happen? No. It’s just my feeling after seeing many similar products before.

Those on the inside say this cannot happen, but then the way the banners broking works, you only get to see the shell and not what is on the inside. It’s almost impossible to see
    the proper set up
    and know for sure this practice is actually happening correctly.

What BB will tell you is that they get dead cheap banner space on websites and sell it to prospects who will pay more.

Does this really happen?

You cannot see that money is coming from advertisers, who they are or really how this scheme works. You just have to take their word for it.

I don’t know any other business that would operate on such a trust basis.

You are told that the advertisers request anonymity and that is plausible but then why is there no statistical breakdown of sector, type or other measure which would give some credibility? Also why is there no third party verification
    of this taking place?

For me any business which works in such a hidden and secretive way has to go above and beyond any doubt. For me Banners Broker do next to nothing to set my doubts to rest.

So that’s rule 3 broken too – Trust. I just cannot trust this offer although our tester made some money initially and others have reported some income. I cannot endorse
    such a blind opportunity, more transparency is needed.

Never have I seen a way in which a broker could buy space so cheap and sell for a 100% mark up. It just doesn’t happen in my experience.

Some brokerages work but they are working on much smaller commission – 10-20% tops.

For that reason alone I could discount this idea.

More compelling though is the fact that advertisers only book and rebook sites of certain sizes.

As you know successful sites needs lots of traffic, I’m talking hundreds of thousands or millions of impressions per month. These are often the only sites worth advertising on.

Smaller sites that don’t get much traffic are typically not worth buying. Purely because although they might bring some initial results the response when you rebook dies quickly. Those small sites don’t have
    enough foot-fall (new visitors) for you to re-book a banner space.

Advertisers know this and normally they wouldn’t even book a test space initially. What is the point when it’s not scalable?

So how Banners Broker have found so many untapped sites? It seems far fetched and without proof it has to be discounted.

Successful sites with good qualify traffic don’t discount their space. The demand and advertisers actually find you and rebook direct.

Most successful sites are booked months ahead, and it’s a dead giveaway when a site has immediate inventory to sell you.

Even if Banners Broker is selling advertising space, I’m pretty sure it’s very low quality sources and the chances of re-booking is minimal. The problem they would have is advertisers will distrust them, as they are deemed low quality.

This isn’t the type of opportunity I could recommend because there are too many questions unanswered.

Now lets not forget. This comes from a website that BB members hold in high esteem. This review comes from the owner of this site. They argued before that if its on this site it must be legit(how they camr up with that I don't know). Now that the site they used as back up is aginst their views lets see how they react.

I will make further comment later but just want to give others a chance.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstealer View Post
    Does it have to be one or the other? Can't they be be both?

They may well be both but when asked by the authorities I think they will pick only one

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

They may well be both but when asked by the authorities I think they will pick only one
    Joe trust me on this I've had experience with investigations both inside of large corporations and with law enforcement involved. The alibi that "I didn't realize what I was part of" never works for the leadership. Never. They all try it and it gets wrung out of them in the first 30 seconds of the interview. The kid in accounting who hit the 'go' button on a transaction gets away (rightfully) with that excuse but the leadership - never. In fact trying it ends up working against them. Badly.