Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 16962

Thread: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    I get mentions; but not parodies.
    I'm jealous.
    lol :-)

I have heard there is a thread about me on talkbb but I have not been able to see it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post

I have heard there is a thread about me on talkbb but I have not been able to see it.
    Don't worry, no doubt it will be about what a thoroughly decent chap you are & all round good egg.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hendyphilhendy View Post

You must really have hit a nerve over there to gain that honor!
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

Post Thanks / Like

so anything going on in here or is just more bickering amongst yourselves?
    Last edited by Maxwell Johnstone; 11-03-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Johnstone View Post
    so anything going on in here or is just more bickering amongst yourselves? I see alot of accusations being made but where is it making a difference..

Poyol have you been out and about making trips and gaining actual evidence yet or are you still sitting at your computer freaking out?

Everone is banned from talkingbb and cant provide screenshots? Sheesh you guys cant even get into a forum yet your pro investigators.

So please update me on what process you are going through because so far I see links to the BBB that give them a decent grade of B and state there are no investigations into the company. Surely with all this evidence in the last 10 months of you guys making thousands of claims something would actually change.

Lets go, wake up and get of your moms basements and get this thread rocking with something other than accusations!
    Just because you don't see anything happening does not mean that nothing is happening. Law enforcment agencies that have jurisdiction have been notified. It is now up to them to do an investigation or not. They will not tell you if they are doing an investigation or not. This is not TV.

Some programs get shut down sooner than others, but just because law enforcement has not acted does not mean they won't. We have aided in the take-down of over 30 of these illegal programs. Some have acted as quickly as 6 weeks and others have taken 2.5 years. Every law enforcement agency works at their own speed and the availability of how many investigators they have. This is not the only case law enforcement has to deal with.

As for nothing happening in regards to new people joining, I can tell you they aren't in the numbers needed for this to continue much longer. So yes, all the posts are having an effect and affect on BB being able to steal even more money from unknowing newbies. They do read the thread, not only here, but also on all the other forums where this is being pimped. Case in point is the exposure of the Nelson Street address being their home office as stated on their website and in Davit's response to a poster. Once it was shown to be a building among several auto repair shops we had the instant posting of the "New" home office. But they didn't bother to change it on their website. Rather odd don't you think if the other address was their "official home office?" Think it didn't have an effect, think again. They really didn't think anyone would take the time to check it out. I'll even bet the other offices are just as bad as their so-called home office location. All smoke and mirrors.

All you have to do is look at all the actions BB has taken in the past few months to delay payments as long as they can so they can limp along a little longer. The only ones posting I got paid are the shills who are paid to post. Ask yourself where are all the major cheerleaders of this Ponzi on all the forums? They are nowhere to be found. And thosse that are still there were never major promoters, only major promoters wannabe's. Doubt me, go back about 3 months and look at all the I got paid posts and compare those to what is being posted today. You are lucky you can find 3 people posting they got paid.

To be honest, I do expect this to implode on its own before any law enforcement action can be taken, especially in Canada. I know because we have worked with the Canadians and it takes forever for them to conduct an investigation. This is in part due to the lack of the number of investigators they have on staff to do the investigations. There is no SEC in Canada. Every Provence has their own securities regulator, and for them to act they have to have people in their Provence participating in the Ponzi from where the program is based or they can't act.

Took us 2.5 years to get Warren English shut down, but finally they did act. The Pigeon King International Ponzi took over 4 years to get action taken, as most of the victims were from the US, but finally the Canadians did act. With IFFL it was close to 3 years before any action was taken. Get the picture these things take time?

But I would like to ask you what have you done to help shut this down? Or are you just sitting on your hands and complaining that nothing has been done?

EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

I actually edited my post as not to come across as an arse but I guess that cant be helped anyways, since I think I am one

In regards to your post, ive been reading that sort of stuff for the past 10 months. It means nothing to me because you guys seem to blow alot of hot hair.

Post Thanks / Like

Ask yourself where are all the major cheerleaders of this Ponzi on all the forums? They are nowhere to be found. And thosse that are still there were never major promoters, only major promoters wannabe's. Doubt me, go back about 3 months and look at all the I got paid posts and compare those to what is being posted today. You are lucky you can find 3 people posting they got paid.
    Um arent you guys bashing members for people claiming the got paid and calling them shills? You dont know if they are shills, you assume. So in fact I see hundreds of posts.

Took us 2.5 years to get Warren English shut down, but finally they did act. The Pigeon King International Ponzi took over 4 years to get action taken, as most of the victims were from the US, but finally the Canadians did act. With IFFL it was close to 3 years before any action was taken. Get the picture these things take time?
    we? As in you guys? LOL doubt thats true...as a matter of fact I read up on it and know it had nothing to so with anything "you" guys did but nice try claiming credit

To be honest, I do expect this to implode on its own before any law enforcement action can be taken, especially in Canada. I know because we have worked with the Canadians and it takes forever for them to conduct an investigation. This is in part due to the lack of the number of investigators they have on staff to do the investigations. There is no SEC in Canada. Every Provence has their own securities regulator, and for them to act they have to have people in their Provence participating in the Ponzi from where the program is based or they can't act.
    This is a blatant lie. I have a friend who works for them and he told me they look at complaints from everyone and they take it very serious. I would know since I talked to him about this. Nice try again

As for nothing happening in regards to new people joining, I can tell you they aren't in the numbers needed for this to continue much longer.
    Ya do, do ya? And where did you get this inside info from?

Case in point is the exposure of the Nelson Street address being their home office as stated on their website and in Davit's response to a poster. Once it was shown to be a building among several auto repair shops we had the instant posting of the "New" home office. But they didn't bother to change it on their website. Rather odd don't you think if the other address was their "official home office?" Think it didn't have an effect, think again. They really didn't think anyone would take the time to check it out. I'll even bet the other offices are just as bad as their so-called home office location. All smoke and mirrors.
    Are you serious? You think a company with hundreds of thousands of members wouldnt check it out? lmao thats epic fail. I dont know what the case is with that but nobody is that stupid. You can respond and say yes they are..but no they arent. Its as simple as 123 to go on google maps and look yourself. So using the word expose is rather hilarious. You make it sound like its one big secret. Its there for the world to see

Aside from that, do they state this as their worldwide HQ? I really dont know Im seriously asking. I thought their HQ was in Toronto

Post Thanks / Like

and just to add the Better Business Bureau in Canada take their business extremely serious. Feel free to research that. But fwiw this is the company you guys are supposedly sending thousands of complaints too. Why are they listing them a B grade and say they isnt any open complaints/issues etc? Your guys spouting off hasnt even convicence the BBB. So I suggest you guys get up and start putting a better effort into it.

What have you done?
    I spoke with a Canadian Official who is a friend of the families who is in charge of these types of things. Aside from that? Spend my time living and enjoying my life

Lets start seeing some real results here! Where did the members run off to that have hidden BB accounts? Why arent they helping in here anymore? Seems fishy.

Post Thanks / Like

so anything going on in here or is just more bickering amongst yourselves?

Great work is already done...BB is in deep agony...no need to make any further work ...the ponzi is in stage when nothing and nobody can prevent the final debacle

Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy your Andy Warhol "15 minutes of fame" Mr Johnstone

All we need is patience and perseverance and we'll be proven "right" whereas you need a miracle.

The only way we could get it wrong is if we predict a time for Banners' Brokers' demise.

We don't need to respond to your taunts.

We have no need to prove ourselves "right" or you "wrong"

Banners Broker will do it for us.

It's a HYIP ponzi

See that ??

"Is it or isn't it? You decide.

And you've decided.

End of.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mundorf View Post
    Great work is already done...BB is in deep agony...no need to make any further work ...the ponzi is in stage when nothing and nobody can prevent the final debacle
    I guess but where does it show they are in deep agony? And to be honest the bolded has been stated in this thread for 14 months so can we stop with that already? Its ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

We have no need to prove ourselves "right" or you "wrong"
    Isnt that the point of this, trying to convince others in hopes of "saving" them? I mean, thats what you guys continually state.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Johnstone
    Isnt that the point of this, trying to convince others in hopes of "saving" them? I mean, thats what you guys continually state.
    No it isn't "the point"

This is a very small forum on a very small corner of the 'net.

We can't "make" anyone do anything.

There is no compulsion attached to reading the forum

All we do is put the information out there.

Whether people do or don't read it, believe it or act on it is completely out of our control.

As for Banners Broker members specifically, nothing we say or do can make the slightest bit of difference anyway.

Their money is trapped.

All we can possibly do at this stage is prevent an occasional "newbie" who reads the forum from sending his or her money.

Oh, that and respond to the taunts and jibes of the "Maxwell Johnstones" of the 'net.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, that and respond to the taunts and jibes of the "Maxwell Johnstones" of the 'net.
    I disagree with your post as reasons already stated.

As for this part, is there a reason why you keep saying this? I get it and my recent post wasnt taunting you, it was a statement. Lets leave the baiting out of this from now on, okay?

Post Thanks / Like

I guess but where does it show they are in deep agony? And to be honest the bolded has been stated in this thread for 14 months so can we stop with that already? Its ridiculous

Don't they teach logic and reasoning at the school you attend, Maxwell? Or have you just not taken any speech/communication courses as of yet?
    Hmm. If you're planning on graduating in 2014, it might be wise not to put taking such classes off until your final months.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Lets leave the baiting out of this from now on, okay?
    Ummn,

take a look around, Maxwell.

Do you see any indications this is the United Nations headquarters ??

Our house, our rules.

You want to snipe, fine by us.

You're not going to be censured for that.

You want to get in "sly digs" go for it.

We're all big children here, we've been attacked by trolls before.

We're quite prepared to sit back and wait for the inevitable when Banners Broker goes belly up, as do all HYIP ponzis.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Don't they teach logic and reasoning at the school you attend, Maxwell? Or have you just not taken any speech/communication courses as of yet?
    Hmm. If you're planning on graduating in 2014, it might be wise not to put taking such classes off until your final months.
    what is this garbage post?

Ummn,

take a look around, Maxwell.

Do you see any indications this is the United Nations headquarters ??

Our house, our rules.

You want to snipe, fine by us.

You're not going to be censured for that.

You want to get in "sly digs" go for it.

We're all big children here, we've been attacked by trolls before.

We're quite prepared to sit back and wait for the inevitable when Banners Broker goes belly up, as do all HYIP ponzis.
    What does this post mean or have anything to do with what I posted? Im asking we get back on topic for the sake of the thread but if you are suggesting we continue to derail, okay fine by me.

Post Thanks / Like

Who told you that??....Just in case you lost...This is RealScam....It's not TG or MMG.....Best you go back there as you won't get any referrals here....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

but if you are suggesting we continue to derail, okay fine by me.
    It's not "derailing"

You're actually performing a very valuable service and we'd like you to continue to do so.

Readers are becoming increasingly aware of just what it is they're up against when and if they decide to become involved in the world of HYIP ponzi games.

Not only do they have to contend with the fraudsters themselves and the pimps and shills who make up large numbers of HYIP ponzi "players", they also have to deal with the trolls and pseudo "fence sitters" who argue for the sake of arguing.

There's no need to pretend you're concerned with the "state of the thread" we've got it covered.

HYIP ponzi apologists may believe you're here to defend "truth, justice, free speech, the rights of HYIP ponzi owners to remain innocent until proven guilty in a court of law and the American way" but, I have supreme confidence the great majority of readers recognize insincerity when they see it.

Post Thanks / Like

In regard to your comment, and I quote in response to my statement about Warren English:

"we? As in you guys? LOL doubt thats true...as a matter of fact I read up on it and know it had nothing to so with anything "you" guys did but nice try claiming credit"

"We" is Eagle Research Associates. In fact the AMF mentioned us twice in their press release thanking us for our help. I was not talking about the "we" in this thread. None of you (all the new posters about BB) were around when we were helping shut down Warren English.

I never said that the authorities in Canada's Provences did not take any report seriously. It is what they do with it that takes time. That's why I gave the illustrations I did about the timeline it can take to bring criminals to justice. And no, there is not a federal SEC in Canada like in the US. Each Provence does have its own securities commissioner, but they can only protect citizens of their Provence, not their next door Provence citizens.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 11-05-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Maxwell Johnstone;32243]I guess but where does it show they are in deep agony?

Not where but who - Chris Smith

Post Thanks / Like

Freaking out at my computer?
    'Actual research'?

Ah, so only researched gained in person is real research?

I'd like to think I've played a part in getting the official investiation ball rolling.

Thanks for your time Mr. Johnstone.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Max, don't worry about what is going on behind the scenes. All will be revealed in good time.
    Last edited by noname999; 11-04-2012 at 07:07 AM.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.

Post Thanks / Like

To Mr Johnstone

Your posts are really interesting as you seem quite confused as to where you stand on the matter. I take it that you are from BB as you have obviously done some work in speaking to people in authority. Then you appear to get upset that you have been challenged by other contributors and are worried that this thread is getting derailed? What do you care about that? Surely being derailed is what BB really wants as it stops the spotlight being shone on your business practices.

This forum as rightly stated is but a tiny, tiny piece of the internet that, really, shouldn't be bothering BB in the slightest as it is (allegedly) a legitimate business. So I find it intriguing as to why you have suddenly popped up here now.

You can defend BB as much as you want. But that does not mean that those of us who know (or have doubts as to whether) it is a ponzi scheme or not are going to be silenced by your "argument".

Post Thanks / Like

Since the 'automatic' traffic pack subscriptions started earlier this week people's accounts have now come to a standstill. Traffic packs are not being bought automatically and can no longer be purchased manually on the correct days without increasing your commitment.

Pretty smart on their part, they can claim that there is an issue that is being worked on, but at the same time this slows down account growth and makes it impossible for people to increase the amount of money they can withdraw.

Post Thanks / Like

Yet another delay tactic to add to the list.