Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 1666

Thread: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,038
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member ! Zeek Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by 4yourinformation View Post
    Why do you feel the need top trash something you are obviously VERY ignorant about. I am a member of the zeek squad and I am making money. The amount is none of your business but I will tell you that you are known as a dream stealer. What does it matter to you if somebody else does this? It is so blatantly obvious you are a scared and small minded individual who will stay broke. So just shut your pie hole and continue your wallow in misery. Or you can take an objective look at the enterprise and make outstanding money for yourself. I would love it if you were not so jaded and would take a real look at the company. I don't want you on my team because I think you would be more work than I am willing to give to you, but I am sure somebody out there would work with you. remember: stupid is as stupid does.
    CONGRATULATIONS! You've got most of the MLM mantra down to a "T."

    Let's see: Dream Stealer, scared, small minded, wallow in misery, jaded, and stupid is and stupid does. Impressive. All you left out was a negative person, afraid to take risks, and happy with your "job," with job being a derogatory word.

    So with all your "wisdom," please tell me, since you are so enlightened, what are these members doing wrong?:

    * 89.2% of Zeek Rewards’ US based members are either ‘inactive’ or have failed to recruit at least two preferred customers.

    * Of that 89.2%, 65.73% are inactive and the remaining 70% are active, but have failed to recruit two preferred customers. Pretty indicative of just how much importance is placed on preferred customers when you consider that every member of that 70% group have been active in Zeek Rewards for over 12 months.

    * Membership wise for the 2011 year closing Zeek Rewards had 15,318 active members, making up just 34.22% of the total 44,763 registered memberbase.

    They are not afraid of taking risks, scared, wallowing in misery (well with those numbers they are), small minded, jaded, and a Dream Taker; so what's wrong? Are they not working hard enough? Where are their sponsors allowing this to happen? Could it possibly be that it is stupid is as stupid does?

    So many questions, but I am sure you can answer them for me. I look forward to your reply.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    https://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Greetings 4your, welcome to RealScam.

    Yea, maybe we're just a bunch of small minded, misery wallowing dream stealers, we have been called worse. But I have seen several hundred online programs which promised a better than 1% daily ROI and they all claimed to be both legal and sustainable, thus far none of them have ever been either. I don't claim to know more about ZR than you do but I know enough about Zeek and Paul Burks to know that Zeek will fail and when it does the vast majority of it's paying members will lose money. Gee, how could I say such a thing?

    First off Paul Burks boasts about his 15 years of rock solid buisness experience but have you ever bothered to see what sort of buisness he was doing? Sorta working backward here let's start with GoGoHub. What was GoGoHub? Well let's ask Paul:

    GoGoHub combines the muscle of Google with the local emphasis of Craigslist to deliver the most relevant results to users, all while leaving the door open to those who want to share the wealth generated from these valuable searches!

    Have you ever stopped to wonder how these major websites make all their money and build their success? They have no need for flashy, expensive advertising. They don't need it because they grow by word-of-mouth.

    Craigslist, Google, YouTube, Amazon, any major site you can think of have all built their business using the tools of network marketing. The major difference is THEY HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING THEIR NETWORK.

    All these sites have grown up on the backs of the users. GoGoHub will change this forever, turning the industry on it's head by inviting the network, the force that makes the whole thing work, to share the wealth and grow the business with us.
    The best part is, you and everyone you know can start today for FREE, conducting searches and placing classified ads . . . and GET PAID!
    Well, GoGoHub never went anywhere but ya know what, a small percentage of it's members did in fact make money. How did they do that, quite simple it was a pyramid scheme. Let's look at GoGoHub's pay plan:

    How it works
    You are placed at the top position of your own empty 3x3 Power Matrix when you purchase the new Pro Pack Elite Advertising package for the price of $1295, use the advertising yourself or for resale. You must make one Pro Pack Elite purchase at the beginning of each subsequent new matrix cycle, which will be deducted from gross earned commissions with no additional out of pocket costs to you.

    Commissions
    Each time you introduce a new member who purchases the Pro Pack Elite the sale will fill a position in your matrix. A completely filled matrix earns a $11,295 commission ($10,000 net commission) PLUS UNLIMITED 100% MATCHING BONUSES. You do NOT have to do all of the sponsoring yourself, however. If you sponsor three people who purchase the Pro Pack Elite, and they each do the same, and they each do the same then your matrix is filled!!

    When you are "commission-qualified" (see below) you will be paid advance commissions of $2,000 and $3,000 for filling the first 1/3 and the second 1/3 of your matrix, respectively. You receive the balance of $5,000 net ($6,295 gross) when the final 1/3 is filled.

    A third of the matrix is considered to be any one position on your first row with three filled positions under it, each of which has three filled positions under it. $1295.00 accumulated from gross pay out total will be automatically withheld from the final 1/3 commission payment to pay for your reentry purchase when your matrix is filled.
    Commissions are paid weekly with a 2 week delay to allow time for collection of all funds.
    The problem with pyramid schemes is they always fail and when they do every dollar made by one person came directly out of the pocket of another member. But GoGoHub was surely an aberration, Paul isn't the sort of man who would run one illegal program after another, is he?

    Lets go a little further back in time to NewNetMail. You see there are several problems with the E-Mail systems we use every day. There's spam, viruses and all sorts of nasty things like that which is why Paul Burks, the visionary technical genius that he is invented the iCorr. What's an iCorr? It's E-Mail with a pyramid scheme attached. NewNetMail's comp plan:

    <Snip>

    Distributor

    Distributors pay only $9.95 per month for their subscription. As a Distributor you earn $0.35 on each Premium Member annual subscription and $0.15 on each Distributor MONTHLY subscription in your downline in the 2 x 21 forced matrix.

    What's even more exciting, however, is that as a Distributor you now have the ability to blast your promotional and marketing letters to all of the free members in your 2 x 21 forced matrix once each week! What other mailing system can offer you 100% deliverability of your marketing message? There simply isn't one!
    (Quick aside, I wonder how Paul's iCorrs magic spam deflecting powers were affected by " blast your promotional and marketing letters to all of the free members in your 2 x 21 forced matrix once each week!")

    Let's see, NewNetMail was a free service but if you paid enough each month you could make a lot of money convincing other people to likewise pay to join the comp plan. What so ever could be wrong with that? I mean besides the fact it's pretty much the textbook definition of a pyramid scheme that is? Here's the problem, a small percentage of the members could and did make money but in order for it to happen the vast majority of people who paid to join had to lose money. Which is also the textbook definition of a pyramid scheme.

    Even if his banal Free Store Club wasn't as naked a pyramid as the ones above but it was still a pyramid scheme. Sure, you paid monthly hosting fees (unless you were a free member) for your "online shopping mall" website but if you ever hoped to make any money off of retail sales you were S.O.L. First off Paul couldn't match the prices offered by the Amazon's of the world so if anyone of your potential customers had an internet connection they could compare your prices and save money by not buying from you. And that's assuming they could even find your web store in the first place. Mass replicated subdomains are almost entirely ignored by search engines like Google so unless you spammed your affiliate link 24/7 on any website you could find it was almost impossible for anyone to find your Free Store Club sales page. Paul knew this which is why he'd offer to sell you magic SEO packages which never seemed to generate enough sales to cover their expense. He knew they didn't work but he knew he could talk you into paying for them so what did he care?

    So no one (besides Paul) made any money off of Free Store Club? No, I'm not saying that. A small percentage of paying Free Store Club members did make money by conning other people to pay for their free stores. Paul called it his "Dual Powered Compensation Plan." In his own words:


    We call it the Dual-Powered Compensation Plan because it enables you to earn from two distinct sources.
    1. Residual commissions from the sale of merchandise from other stores anywhere in your growing pay structure.

    2. Residual commissions from the monthly hosting fees paid by premium storeowners anywhere in your pay structure.
    You see, convince other people to pay to join Paul's compensation plan and he'd pay you for doing it. Again, a textbook pyramid scheme.

    Paul Burks has 15 years of rock solid experience in selling illegal marketing plans which makes it rather hard for us to give him the benefit of the doubt that his 1.5% per day return on INVESTMENT program is anything other than a well dressed ponzi scheme. If you wish to converse with people who ignore the obvious there are several very pro-MLM forums and blogs I can direct you to who refuse to ask Paul embarrassing questions. Perhaps you'd be more comfortable posting there.

    And thank you for stopping by.
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 05-17-2012 at 10:53 PM.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

    Open up your heart...

    Welcome to RealScam.com.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    The problem with pyramid schemes is they always fail and when they do every dollar made by one person came directly out of the pocket of another member.
    But you see.....this is the true definition of dream stealers.
    Someone probably had the dream of buying a new car but since they bought into the horseshit, they lost that dream when they lost their money.....like the sap that lost his money and had to run here trying to save the scam so he can get it back.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    There is an amazing new article over on Oz's Behind MLM Blog. One of the stranger questions about Zeek Rewards was why last month did they ban all users from a small list of countries. Paul et al fumbled their way through a rather clumsy set of lies about the situation and it seems they had ample reason for doing so, they were covering their ass's. Oz has some level of an inside source in the company. Here's a random quote:

    It had nothing to do with OFAC. For a sustained period of time in Feb the company experienced 85% of all site transactions as fraud out of asia/indonesia.
    In January 2012, 1.5 million visa/mastercard numbers were breached by hackers – that means 1.5 million stolen card numbers were being sold for fraud purposes.
    Fraud was taking place on Zeekler auctions and through the bid purchases before then (and still is), but not on this kind of scale because there weren’t this many numbers out there in the hands of fraudsters before.
    Fraudsters all scrambled to find places where they could cash in on the stolen cards and because of the way Zeekler operates – the business model and technology was easy to exploit for that purpose.
    Zeekler probably would have been fine if they had fraud protocols in place so they didn’t identify it immediately and they didn’t have the technical capability.
    Visa/Mastercard was taking responsibility for the breech and their zero liability policy protected card holders. Payment gateways that have fraud protocols in place WERE ABLE TO IMMEDIATELY IDENTIFY FRAUD AT THEIR CUSTOMER LEVEL, so the payment gateways cut Zeekler off because of the amount of fraud being processed through the site.
    Zeekler had to reduce the fraud to get the payment gateways back. The majority of the fraud was coming out of a select number of countries, so their solution was instead of solving the problem, (to) just block entire countries from transacting on the site.
    They compounded the problem by instead of telling the truth, taking responsibility with some of the language Visa/Mastercard provided to corporate customers, or deferring the answer they blamed OFAC, when that failed, they said it was a DDOS attack.
    This again compounded the problem because once you publicly say a large site can be downed with DDOS, every amateur hacker in the world wants those bragging rights.

    A highly recommended read for all current or potential ZR members.


    Great work Oz.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

    Open up your heart...

    Welcome to RealScam.com.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    OH NO !!!!

    Not the old "payment processor" problems ALREADY:

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    So, it appears that the rewards thing is controversial. Is the auction legit? It seems to operate the same as Qbids. Or is Qbids a scam too?

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Quote Originally Posted by again anon View Post
    So, it appears that the rewards thing is controversial. Is the auction legit? It seems to operate the same as Qbids. Or is Qbids a scam too?
    After having a brief look at QBids it would be appear to be a completely different kettle of fish and to be a part of the online auction industry. It enjoys an A- rating from the BBB in Oklahoma which comments the following.

    In August 2011, the BBB became aware that QuiBids.com completed an internal controls audit conducted by Grant Thornton, a well-respected accounting and professional services firm. Grant Thornton states that it performed extensive testing in order to determine that QuiBids maintains effective controls providing reasonable assurance that bids are place by bona fide users and does not manipulate the bidding process to inflate the bid price or affect who wins the auction (no use of bots, shill bidding or bidding by employees), and in addition, QuiBids maintains effective controls to provide reasonable assurance that winning auctions and 'Buy Now' orders are fulfilled (i.e. shipped).



    Zeek rewards on the other hand belongs to the rather murky world of the online network marketing "industry". it's product is dubious in my opinion. There is no restriction on owners, promoters or employees participating (forbidden in QBids ToS) It is also promoted not by a proper company, but by a group of people who are generally considered "playas" in the world of HYIPS and other dubious, if not downright illegal money games.

    Zeek would like you to think of them as part of the ecommerce/auction business, but it doesnt "fit" at all.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    The fact that this is hawked by Scamlandpro's winner of their Person Of The year Award, Mary Evelyn Simpson in her signature files, is enough to tell anybody that it is one that could qualify for Scam Of The Year

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    The fact that this is hawked by Scamlandpro's winner of their Person Of The year Award, Mary Evelyn Simpson in her signature files, is enough to tell anybody that it is one that could qualify for Scam Of The Year
    Compounded by the fact a known grifter in Sloan feels she was 'ripped off' tells alot also.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    I wrote my own analysis on ZeekRewards and it's very obviously a Ponzi scheme. The "affiliates" buy the bids, thus generating the profits they themselves are sharing later. However, the structure is rigged so they are encouraged to leave the money in the system for as long as possible, instead of taking it out.

    Analyzing ZeekRewards and Zeekler, is Zeek Rewards a legal business? Read detailed Investigation here.

    It also fits two out of three signs of a Ponzi scheme: secrecy, consistent returns, and a "maybe" on "bogus product", as affiliates don't buy bids for its value as bids. They buy them to trade for "profit points" which entitles them to profit, and that's basically "pay to play" Ponzi.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,038
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    I wrote my own analysis on ZeekRewards and it's very obviously a Ponzi scheme. The "affiliates" buy the bids, thus generating the profits they themselves are sharing later. However, the structure is rigged so they are encouraged to leave the money in the system for as long as possible, instead of taking it out.

    Analyzing ZeekRewards and Zeekler, is Zeek Rewards a legal business? Read detailed Investigation here.

    It also fits two out of three signs of a Ponzi scheme: secrecy, consistent returns, and a "maybe" on "bogus product", as affiliates don't buy bids for its value as bids. They buy them to trade for "profit points" which entitles them to profit, and that's basically "pay to play" Ponzi.
    This is an outstanding article, and should be required reading for anyone thinking of joining ZR, or those who are in ZR. I commend you for such a definitive piece, and allowing the reader to make up their own mind. I thank you for writing it, and educating the public that take the time to read it. Superb Job.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    https://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    This is an outstanding article, and should be required reading for anyone thinking of joining ZR, or those who are in ZR. I commend you for such a definitive piece, and allowing the reader to make up their own mind. I thank you for writing it, and educating the public that take the time to read it. Superb Job.
    I endorse that comment 100% Eagle. I would also say that he has scored the highest grades for his articles on TVIExpress.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member ! Zeek Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by 4yourinformation View Post
    Why do you feel the need top trash something you are obviously VERY ignorant about.
    The "you know nothing" rebuttal, classy.
    A MLM Skeptic: The "you know nothing" tactic and "I dare you" tactic

    I am a member of the zeek squad and I am making money.
    Anecdotal fallacy and "It paid me" rebuttal.
    A MLM Skeptic: The "it paid me" argument

    The amount is none of your business but I will tell you that you are known as a dream stealer.
    Dreamstealer argument is an indirect ad hominem attack
    A MLM Skeptic: Don't avoid dream-stealers (and beware of any one who tell you to)

    What does it matter to you if somebody else does this? It is so blatantly obvious you are a scared and small minded individual who will stay broke. So just shut your pie hole and continue your wallow in misery.
    Attributing bias to your opponent when none had been proven, confirmation bias with more ad hominem atttacks.
    A MLM Skeptic: Cognitive Bias: Confirmation Bias

    Or you can take an objective look at the enterprise and make outstanding money for yourself.
    "It paid me argument" again

    I would love it if you were not so jaded and would take a real look at the company. I don't want you on my team because I think you would be more work than I am willing to give to you, but I am sure somebody out there would work with you. remember: stupid is as stupid does.
    The "you know nothing" rebuttal again, along with "I dare you" (to join).


    Seen it all before. :)

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,038
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member ! Zeek Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    The "you know nothing" rebuttal, classy.
    A MLM Skeptic: The "you know nothing" tactic and "I dare you" tactic



    Anecdotal fallacy and "It paid me" rebuttal.
    A MLM Skeptic: The "it paid me" argument



    Dreamstealer argument is an indirect ad hominem attack
    A MLM Skeptic: Don't avoid dream-stealers (and beware of any one who tell you to)



    Attributing bias to your opponent when none had been proven, confirmation bias with more ad hominem atttacks.
    A MLM Skeptic: Cognitive Bias: Confirmation Bias



    "It paid me argument" again



    The "you know nothing" rebuttal again, along with "I dare you" (to join).


    Seen it all before. :)
    So true. When you can't dispute the messsage, try to discredit the messenger. It's all you've got because you can't argue the facts. MLM 101 basic training.

    When they see this is not working, then we have the obfuscation, deflection and misdirection arguments. MLM 201.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    https://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    We here at REALSCAM.com have often heard the word "bizarre" used when describing the behaviour of HYIP ponzi owners and players.

    The people down at Zeek Rewards are doing nothing to alter the view that NOTHING to do with HYIP ponzis can be believed.

    Here's the latest missive from the cute li'l Zeeklers over at Zeek Reward News




    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  17. #92
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Hey, there goes that "claw back" expression again! (3 line from the bottom)

  18. #93
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Oh, they aren't banning Montana the way they banned Slovenia, too many people are watching. We can not know for sure at this point but it looks like no new members can be enrolled if they live in the Big Sky Country (even though they can not be sanctioned by the OFAC). Montana is rather proactive in their consumer protection particularly when it comes to other than legal marketing plans (ACN and FHTM being two examples). But it should be pointed out that Montana's laws in this area aren't necessarily all that more stringent than any other state it's just that they seem more willing to enforce the laws they have. Thank You Montana.

    And that's the real iceberg of which this may only be the tip of, Dawn was less than fully truthful when addressing this issue at a bit before the 18 minute mark (thanks KsChang) on this June 4th confrence call. She makes it sound like Zeek Rewards has stopped enrolling member in one state while they are busy jumping through the sometimes flaming hoops of state regulations. They've done the same thing in their home state and in other states as well so this is nothing in any way important. Could someone ask Dawn what other states had legal hoops to jump through who were so flame filled that ZR needed to stop accepting new members in that state? I believe the answer (for the moment) is none, they've never had to refuse enrollment to members inside the USA but now even Dawn admits they are now. But so far only in one state.

    "So far" being the key term. Let's connect a few dots. Rex Ventures no longer enjoys the banking relationships they had worked with for so many years. They don't say why but imply that this was their decision. A decision they made in such a way that every outstanding uncashed check drawn on their accounts were voided when it would have been a triviality for them to keep enough cash in those accounts to redeem their obligations without inconveniencing any of their valued affiliates. Unless closing their existing bank accounts wasn't their decision at which time Zeek's "claw backs" all make sense. And now ZR can not enroll any new members in the state of Montana. Again, this is not a voluntary action on Zeek's part and it's important to remember that. It is likewise important to remember that we don't at present know why Montana has taken the actions they have but please feel assured that questions are being asked.

    I hate to repeat myself but Montana's laws aren't all that different than the other 50 states, what makes them different is their willingness to step up and put questionable marketing plans on ice to defend their citizens while more detailed investigations are taking place. If (and that's a big IF) that is what's happening here then it's a safe bet Montana will only be the first state to curtail Zeek's ability to operate within their jurisdiction. That is of course assuming a federal agency doesn't step up and beat them to the punch.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

    Open up your heart...

    Welcome to RealScam.com.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Montana's MLM law is virtually the same as Federal, except Montana recognizes and legalizes "self consumption". I think I see a link on Jeff Babner's website. (He's a MLM attorney too)

    MLM Law: Statutes Affecting the MLM Industry In Montana - Jeff Babener MLM Attorney

  21. #96
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    A lot of Zeek Defenders out and about seemingly using the same excuses:

    * Why haven't authorities intervened, if everything you say is true?

    (How the heck would I know? Ask the authorities!)

    * You have to take risks to get great rewards

    (Apparently your definition of risk includes "participating in illegal Ponzi schemes"... )

    * In this economy, i have to find ways to grow my money and this is a great way. My _____ make _____ $$$$ already!

    (So you don't care about the potential legal problems? Good luck to you.)

    * You are double-dealing as you are _______ (imagine feats of double-standard / hypocrisy)

    (So you can't defeat the logic and observation, and must instead go to ad hominem attack? )

    * You got ____, _____, and ____ wrong. You are full of sh__.

    (Minor details doesn't change the big observations)

    * Stop speculating!

    (It ain't speculating if it's backed up by facts and logic)

    * It's legal until the government say it ain't!

    (So as long as you didn't get a ticket for speeding, it's "legal" to speed? Come on...)

  22. #97
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Another interesting observation: these "red carpet events" they are holding every month in Clemmons?

    * they are keeping the location a 'secret' even though there are only two meeting rooms you can book in that town (Holiday Inn Express, and Village Inn Event Center)
    * they can't agree on the price. Their "news" website says $25. Members are saying $300, then $1000. AND more money if you want to shake hands with Burks and Dawn.
    * they are ONLY taking reservations by email, as they claim affiliates are "bothering" everybody remotely linked to Zeek, even the event booker frontend Eventbrite.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Got a really bizarre one. I thought one guy was debating me and had a split personality (alternates between logic/persuasion and manic/troll), then I checked IP addresses and they are separate IPs, 250 miles apart at least, different ISP altogether. Either one of them really was a troll or they're doing a good cop / bad cop routine.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,038
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    Got a really bizarre one. I thought one guy was debating me and had a split personality (alternates between logic/persuasion and manic/troll), then I checked IP addresses and they are separate IPs, 250 miles apart at least, different ISP altogether. Either one of them really was a troll or they're doing a good cop / bad cop routine.
    Maybe using an anonymizer/proxy?
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    https://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  25. #100
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

    Or a troll using another guy's name. But they're only 200 miles apart, same state. Usually when you pick a Proxy you end up with one across the world, not one that's only a few hundred miles from you...

    Leave that aside... now "official rep" of Zeek is telling affiliates to shut up or ship out (i.e. leave Zeek)

    Brett Gurney (Official Rep) 5 hours ago
    this is a huge problem with zeek and it literally puts the company in danger...too many affilaites running around calling the banks and lawyers to find out this and that...in my opinion...this needs to stop and if it doesn't those people who have to know this information maybe should just not be in zeek
    Who is Zeek banking with now?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •