Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1666

Thread: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zeek Rewards !! How to get to $3K a month, starting as a free member !

Dave's latest missive:

Hey Team,

We have had a bunch of people contacting us today regarding the Zeek update call from Monday night. Here is the recording if you missed it:

Update Call from December 3, 2012
    Dial 1 (805) 399-1299 Pin 593670#

On the call, it was mentioned that Robert had some exciting information that he was not able to share as of yet, but to check with your leaders regarding it as he would be sharing with them. So here is the information that we found out from Robert today.

First of all, this is not Zeek 2.0 or a Zeek rebirth. We are still in the thick of the lawsuit and it will be quite some time before this could ever happen if it even does. This is not the same company, but rather a new one that Robert has started to work with to assist Zeek affiliates in getting a similar business model in place with the same lines of sponsorship from Zeek in tact. They will be setting up a special sign-up bonus for Zeek affiliates to compensate for the bids that may have been lost when Zeek was shut down. This will not be the VIP balance that you may have had, but will be worth quite a bit that you will not have to come out of pocket to purchase.

More about this will be coming as I get it. I just wanted to update you with what I can share with you at this time. I know that it is not the relaunch of Zeek that we are all looking and hoping for, but in the meantime may be a new option to generate business revenue with the same lines of Zeek sponsorship that many of you have been looking for.

Enjoy the recording as there was some really great information on it and we will send more information as we get it.

God Bless,

Dave Kettner

P.S. While you are waiting to get your business up and rolling, you may want to start generating your leads now to use to promote this new program when we launch. Check out how you can do this here:[Link Redacted] .
    They need to make this transition with some dispatch. Remember the pie in the sky promise they had to rope in donations was "We're fighting to bring Zeek back" and now even they aren't pretending that's possible.

There was an amusing little snippet on last night's call, that Todd Disner was delayed in returning from Hong Kong because he misplaced his passport. I'm sure he'll straighten that out soon. But I sorta scratch my chin a bit when I remember that Adit Network is based in Hong Kong, and are fixing to launch a penny auction MLM the first of the year. And now Dave and Robert are promising something new to replace Zeek. Way too soon to say but the pieces do fit nice enough to call it a possibility.
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 12-04-2012 at 10:11 PM.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Glim, I a trying to find someone in the State department to verify Disner has lost the pasport and requested another one. OR, is he has had his passport pulled for some reason. He was likely in HK trying to find a place for the new spacious offices of "Craddock and Crew"
    The more I am around people, the more I like my dog !!

http://www.asdupdates.com/wordpress

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard7 View Post
    Glim, I a trying to find someone in the State department to verify Disner has lost the pasport and requested another one. OR, is he has had his passport pulled for some reason. He was likely in HK trying to find a place for the new spacious offices of "Craddock and Crew"
    LOL, if you can call a boiler room "spacious"...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a submission to World Journal, about a Chinese Zeek Rewards victim in LA that lost 25K... and this cancer spread all the way to Taiwan

I'm giving you Google translate as the original is in Chinese. It's readable, albeit a bit odd. I can offer up a better translation later.

Google Translate
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper, quoting Kettner View Post
    This is not the same company, but rather a new one that Robert has started to work with to assist Zeek affiliates in getting a similar business model in place with the same lines of sponsorship from Zeek in tact. They will be setting up a special sign-up bonus for Zeek affiliates to compensate for the bids that may have been lost when Zeek was shut down. This will not be the VIP balance that you may have had, but will be worth quite a bit that you will not have to come out of pocket to purchase.
    This is very similar to the manner in which AdViewGlobal, the replacement scam for AdSurfDaily, came out of the gate. AVG was positioned as replacement income for the seized ASD funds and the purveyors planted the seed that former ASD members could have their same downline and would not have to go out-of-pocket.

In the ASD case, BTW, the prosecution pointed out that ASD had collapsed in early 2007 and Andy Bowdoin started anew -- meaning he launched a second Ponzi -- by porting old accounts to his new surf and not telling incoming members they were paying the members affected by ASD's first collapse. The second Ponzi was known as ASDCashGenerator.

It might actually have been the third Bowdoin Ponzi, though. The Secret Service said in court filings that he also was involved with an entity known as DailyProSurf, but his insiders told him he'd better change the name because it sounded too much like 12DailyPro, a Ponzi taken down by the SEC before the launch of ASD.

In any event, ASD gained a head of steam after the early 2007 collapse and eventually put at least $119 million on the table. The Secret Service was silently investigating ASD prior to getting the seizure warrants in August 2008. There was at least an instance or two in which ASD members told undercover agents that ASD was a Ponzi, but they nevertheless provided their sign-up links. One member cautioned an agent not to call it an "investment."

PPBlog

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for stopping by Patrick. It's fairly amazing how many parallels between the post closure fallouts of Zeek Rewards and Ad Surf Daily. You mention Andy's second ponzi being used to pay back members of his previous one. Look at Nathaniel Woods, the subpoena he was served stated he had taken close to half a million out of Zeek and put in zero. He was of course a member of GoGo Hub, a failed to gain traction ponzi that Paul Burks ran prior to Zeek.

And this is purported to be an email sent by NXPay to a Zeek Affiliate:

Dear ZeekRewards Accountholder:

In the last few weeks, several statements have been released by various individuals and/or entities regarding your NxPay® Account. These statements were not issued by our company and unfortunately may have caused some unnecessary confusion. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the release of these statements may have caused you.

Please understand that we have been working diligently with our bank, third party payment processors, the Securities Exchange Commission, the U.S. District Court, and several attorneys for the past few months to make available any funds due to you from the usage of your NxPay® Account. Be assured, if funds are due to you in connection with your NxPay® Account, most likely those funds will be available to you within the next two (2) weeks.

Please keep in mind the following important points when your funds do become available. First, only the funds that you placed onto your NxPay® Account that were not subsequently used to purchase bids through ZeekRewards will be available. If you believe you are entitled to refunds, commissions, or any other payments from ZeekRewards, you should file a claim through the website www.zeekrewardsreceivership.com.

SECONDLY, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT CHATLINE (SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW). THIS IS A FREE SERVICE TO YOU AND YOU WILL GET A MUCH FASTER RESPONSE. ON THE OTHER HAND, DUE TO EXCESSIVE VOLUME, YOU WILL RECEIVE A MUCH SLOWER RESPONSE BY CALLING OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT HOTLINE AND IT WILL COST YOU $2.00 PER CALL.

For now, your NxPay® Account is temporarily frozen. However, when your funds become available we will send an announcement out to all of our NxPay® Accountholders notifying them of the availability of funds in their NxPay® Account.

We apologize that this process has been long, arduous, and fraught with many unexpected delays and complications, but rest assured we are doing all that we can to expedite this process. We value your business and want you to know that what happened in regards to your NxPay® Account is not typical of the customer service associated with NxPay®. We continue to be committed to providing you and all of our customers with the highest standards of service in the financial services industry.

To reach our customer service department, please visit http://support.nxpay.com/

In summary:

· Due to excessive call volume, please visit support.nxpay.com rather than phone in; if you elect to call in, please note that there is a $2 fee per call per our policies.

· We are in the final stages of reconciling all funds and anticipate a return of all funds soon, but please allow up to two weeks for the funds to be made available.

· If you believe you are entitled to additional funds not included in this reconciliation, please contact the court appointed receivership at www.zeekrewardsreceivership.com

From all of us in the NxPay Support Team, we truly appreciate your patience during this reconciliation process.

Hmm, that is in no way the same information that Robert Craddock shared on this Monday's call. Robert claimed that neither Ken Bell nor the SEC had anything to do with the accounts being frozen. Robert said he was on the verge of reporting NXPay for the theft of 41 million dollars of affiliate money. He gave out the name, email and phone number of NX Systems legal council so the affiliates could harass er, address their issues directly. It looks like some of them did.

I wonder if anyone made a copy of the call? If they did they could forward a copy of it to the address Robert supplied, with notated time stamps for relevant quotes. I'm sure lying about a company and it's employees and encouraging people to harass the same might potentially be actionable. And Robert has all those attorneys and all his donors money, he can afford to defend himself.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Talk about "deja vu all over again"

the NXPay situation is an almost mirror image of what happened during the 12DailyPro / Stormpay investigation.

The only way for the investigators to determine what is Zeek tainted money is to freeze all accounts to or from which Zeek money has flowed, then to manually determine what is subject to being retrieved.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

From one of Craddock's cronies:

We know about NxPay transferring YOUR FUNDS out to Rex Venture account. This hasn't been Court ordered and NxPay has no right to do this according to our attorneys.

Robert Craddock said that our attorneys have notified the legal counsel of NxPAY that we are filing a lawsuit against NxPay, Four Square Bank and LSI the third party vendor.

This transfer of funds wasn't ordered by the court, this is a great example of why we need Michael Quilling to be appointed the Examiner for the Zeek affiliates.

Post Thanks / Like

Robert Craddock is so full of it I am surprised he can see to type let alone talk.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

As of 11 AM EDT, there are 66 US District Court filings made by the SEC, including Guam and the US Virgin Islands. There are only about another 30 districts to file.

Post Thanks / Like

Rumors begin to spread that Ken Bell is using the B-52s to carpet bomb US District courts with jurisdictional filings thereby ending the subpoena stalemate. Thus far Kate Pierson, Fred Schneider and Cindy Wilson have been unavailable for comment. Calls returned from their own Private Idaho have been non committal.

And this just in from Robert:

LATEST NEWS

December 7, 2012

Greetings good people,

As we stated last week NXpay systems general counsel stated to our attorneys he was releasing monies and everyone should have access to their funds. In a sharp reversal they decided instead of finishing their accounting process to validate the funds you had in your account, they transferred any account that had received monies from Rex Venture to the receiver.

Please understand there is not court order allowing them, directing them and the attorneys feel strongly the Judge will question their actions. I have heard from Michael and Rodney our attorneys and they plan on filing with the court by Monday a motion asking for the release and expressing concern as they are in written communication by all parties that this would not happen and they this monies were not recover assets and Kenneth Bell was not directed to capture these funds.

I can only say if it was me and I knew anyone that was in a program and they were using NXpay I would contact the corporate office and make them aware of their conduct and my concern over using them for any transaction involving commissions.
    We will keep you posted as details unfold.

Robert
    Mr. Craddock, the only one who said that the court, the SEC and Ken Bell did not have legal hold on the ewallet accounts was you. The only one who said that the court, the SEC and Ken Bell wanted to give all Zeek affiliates that money back was you. Everything you said about the ewallets was a LIE and recent actions are proof of it.

Remember back to Monday, on your call you were saying that the only reson the money wasn't released was because NXPay was being nasty. You accused them of stealing more than 40 million dollars. You gave out the contact information for NX Systems legal council and encouraged your followers to harass them into releasing the money.

NXPay can't release the money because, contrary to the lies you've been telling for weeks they are under court order to hold it. NXPay will not release any money from any account that received money from Zeek Rewards because that is how a receivership works and all the many lies you tell about this will not change that fact. OH, and that whopper of a lie you've been telling, the one about Ken Bell being required to pay out any pending cash requests from Zeek to the affiliates, it will be knocked out of the park with the same clue stick that battered your NXPay lies into the ground.

Get your next opportunity off the ground fast Robert, your Fun Club lies are crumbling around you and soon you'll need new ones to tell.
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 12-07-2012 at 02:41 PM.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, the more I think about the eWallet thingie, the more Craddock's intentions are clear.

An affiliate who had NOT benefited from the Zeek ponzi (i.e. have not made withdrawals), would NOT have much of a balance in any of the eWallets. Any funds in the eWallets would have been transferred to Zeek to buy bids or pay fees or such.

Any one who had significant amount of balance frozen by eWallet (Payza, STP, NxPay) would probably be among the 100K beneficiaries of the Zeek Ponzi.

This had NEVER been about "all the Zeek affiliates". It had ALWAYS been about keeping the ill-gotten gains for those who had received it.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

My translated version of the Chinese reader comment to newspaper is up:

A MLM Skeptic: Zeek Reward's Victims are All Around the World
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    My translated version of the Chinese reader comment to newspaper is up:

A MLM Skeptic: Zeek Reward's Victims are All Around the World

Post Thanks / Like

Here’s an article written by Nash Dunn, a reporter following the Zeek Rewards case.

Zeek receiver files documents across U.S., updates case status | The-Dispatch.com

“I’m pretty pleased so far,” Bell told The Dispatch earlier this week. “We are now focusing on claw-back litigation, which is trying to recover funds from people who took out more than they put in, to increase that pool we have and to try to make whole the people that lost money. Once we get into the efforts to recover from net winners, it will be a lot slower.”

Post Thanks / Like

That's all a smokescreen, Dave Kettner says they're not going to attempt clawbacks, and Zeek will be back up and running soon!

(pack me another bowl of the "Kool Aid" weed..)

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, the rumors are that Craddock, Kettner, Disner and the top leaders are working towards a new company, not Zeek 2.0. More on that later......

Post Thanks / Like

Don't ask me, ask Robert:

Dec 10 Zeek Update Call

To:[Me]
    Date:Sun, 9 Dec 2012 7:36 AM (3 hours 30 minutes ago)

Hi Team,

We have received information regarding a Zeek update call with Robert Craddock from Greg Baker's team. We have included the information below. It looks like they are now doing this call every week using the same number, so if you would like the latest updates directly from Robert regarding the Zeek fight and the new company that Robert has been working on, be sure to be on the calls.

Also, we have not heard anything new directly from Robert, so we do not know anything more then when we have already announced. So please do not send us any questions as we do not know anything new at this time.

Thank you and hope you are having an awesome weekend!

Dave & Mary Kettner

Hello,

Here is the infomation for next ZEEK UPDATE CALL.
    If you want to ask a question

Title: December 10, 2012 - Monday 8PM EST - 5PM Pacific

Description: Zeek Updates

Main: Tel. (805) 399-1200
    Pin: 593670#

Greg Baker
    Is Dave out of the loop? I suppose we should ask Robert about that because Dave doesn't know anything other than what ever Robert has already announced on that issue. Is Dave no longer involved in the Zeek Fight? Is he not involving himself in the company that Robert (and Greg) are "working on"?

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Plausible Deniability. He's making sure he has an alibi when people start getting indicted.

Post Thanks / Like

From Greg Baker:

Hello,

The Zeek call has been postponed for tonight due to a major filing by our attorney's. I will notify those on this e-mail list AS SOON AS I RECEIVE FURTHER INFORMATIOM.

This filing is sensitive as far as content & negotiations. We will be getting with people this week as far as ZEEK TWO( not real name).

Believe me I will let everyone know as soon as I can release INFO. I can't release any info yet.

Post Thanks / Like

LATEST NEWS

December 10, 2012

Greetings good people:

I know everyone was and is expecting a weekly conference call to get updates and answers to questions, but we need to postpone this call tonight, at the request of counsel. We are in the middle of filing multiple motions design to hold the Receiver, and NXpay accountable for their actions last Friday. Once the emergency motions are filed we will be posting them here on Zteambiz.net.

We will reschedule the call and will be notifying everyone here on Zteambiz.net.

One item we are all clear on, the court has not given, nor signed any order allowing NXpay the right to transfer your funds to the Receiver and we are moving quickly to reverse that action.

I feel this is an opportunity for the court to see the other side to the story and shed concern over the actions of the receiver for the last 3 ½ months.

So again I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we work to protect everyone.

Robert
    Dusting off an already dog-eared copy of my Craddock to English dictionary and translating:

LATEST NEWS

December 10, 2012

Hello to all the people still wondering if they wasted their money by donating to Fun Club:

I know everyone was expecting me to do a call tonight and explain why all the crap I've been telling you for the last few weeks has turned out to be complete bull ****. I am very sorry but I have not yet come up with lies big enough to cover my rather bulbous back side on this one and theirfore have to cancel the call. [Robert's notes to self: this sounds real bad, claim the lawyers made you cancel the call, yea,... lawyers, that's the ticket] I know we've all lost count of the number of times I've said we were filing motions and nothing got filed but we're going to be filing motions about this, STRONGLY WORDED MOTIONS about this.

We will reschedule the call after I think up a much bigger lie than I can think of right now. We're talking like "magic bullet theory" scale lying here so forgive me if it takes a while.

But one piece of bull crap I'll keep repeating because if I don't keep hammering upside your heads with this you might actually start thinking for yourselves about it is that unless you read the court documents you will find absolutely no legal justification for NXPay transferring the funds that were sent from Zeek to the affiliates back to the receivership estate. I mean, we earned each and every one of those fraudulently transferred dollars in what we have yet to admit to ourselves is anything other than a completely legitimate business so what right does a United States Federal District Court have in issuing orders about our e-wallets?

Why, if you squint real hard and sorta defocus your eyes a bit it looks a lot like we're all about to win in a very real if rather blurry way.

But I thank you all for not demanding a refund as we continue this pathetic charade of fighting the legal system on behalf of a shoddy ponzi scheme.

Robert

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He's playing "weaselspeak".

You see, what the court says is "your money" is very different from what the affiliates consider "your money".
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    He's playing "weaselspeak".

You see, what the court says is "your money" is very different from what the affiliates consider "your money".
    Well, there looks to be a little clarity on the horizon and guess what, I know you wont believe this but Robert Craddock has been lying his ass off.

First, an email update from Greg Baker:

12/10 Update: Limited Release of NxPay(R) Funds Have Been Made Available

To:"undisclosed recipients:"Date:Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:43 AM (4 hours 37 minutes ago)

Looks like our attorneys got things stirred up and got some things straighten out.
    The e-wallets companies are now putting money back in your accounts.

I don't have all the details yet,you need to check your accounts in your e-wallets( NxPay,Payza,Solid Trust Pay) to see if you have had money put back in your account.

In NxPay account;
    1. go to your accounts section
    2. Click on blue link by rex venture
    3. See if you have any funds in any of three categories.

I don't know anything else at this moment, I will let everyone know as more info comes in.

Your Servant for Success !

To Our Mutual Success
    In Christ name,Matt 6:33

Greg Baker

Greg & Terri Baker

http://www.buywhyrent.com

http://www.gofunrewards.com/?s=Yahoo1

Greg Cell:813-508-9561

gbaker913@yahoo.com
    Yep, Fun Club attorneys are earning their keep yet again. Actualy I don't blame them, I blame the people who hired them and are lying about what the attorneys are doing. NX Systems released an email describing exactly what they are doing and they even set up a page on their website to refute the crap that Robert is spreading explain the situation to Zeek Rewards affiliates:

December 6, 2012

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR NXPAY® ACCOUNT

Dear ZeekRewards Account holder:In the last few months, NxPay® has been working diligently to complete the reconciliation of all NxPay® accounts associated with Rex Venture Group (d/b/a Zeek Rewards). This has been as trenuous process and we appreciate the patience customers have shown during this time and we understand that this has been a hardship for many.

As we are nearing the end of the reconciliation and anticipate having funds available within the next two weeks, we would like to take this time to provide clarification pertaining to many questions we have received and also to provide instructions on how to retrieve funds once they have been made available.

As we have indicated in previous emails, during the reconciliation process, your reflected available balance may have changed and reflected an amount of $0.00. The reconciliation has been performed manually outside our system. We are now in the process of updating the user interface to reflect the correct account balances that will be made available for transfer back to your bank. To do this, all account balances will reflect $0.00 until the correct amount of funds that will be made available for transfer has been corrected on the user interface (www.NxPay.com).

Only the funds that you placed onto the NxPay® account that were not subsequently used to purchase bids through Zeek Rewards will be placed back onto the NxPay® account and be made available for transfer. These are

Load from Bank Account

transactions that settled and were credited to your NxPay® account provided the funds were not used to make purchases through Zeek Rewards. These funds will be placed back onto the NxPay® accounts on or around Monday, December 10
    th,2012 and made available for transfer.

If you had a “Load from Bank Account” that was Pending at the time that NxSystems, Inc was issued a directive from the United States District Court ordering a freeze of Rex Ventures (d/b/a Zeek Rewards) assets: Any NxPay® accounts associated with it and your Pending transaction were subsequently failed in NxPay®. We are diligently working to load those funds back onto your NxPay® account so that we can make them available for you to transfer the funds back to your bank account. To determine whether you had a pending “Load from Bank Account” that was failed, you can check the View Failed Transactions link in your transaction history inNxPay®.

If your funds were commission payouts made to your NxPay® account by Zeek Rewards or the funds in your NxPay® account were used to make purchases with Zeek Rewards (i.e. bids purchases, monthly subscriptions…), these funds were removed from your NxPay® account and turned over to the Temporary Receiver. You will be able to file a claim for these funds through www.zeekrewardsreceivership.com once they had made a formal claims process available.

As of Monday, December 10 th, 2012, the ability to transfer funds from your NxPay® account to your bank account will be made available. Please note that as this service will be turned back on,fees pertaining to the NxPay® account will no longer be suspended. If you have a positive balance on your NxPay® account, you will be charged a Monthly Maintenance Fee of $2.00 for the month of December. There will also be a fee assessed to transfer funds from your NxPay®account to your bank account. A fee table is included at the end of this email listing all applicable fees pertaining to your NxPay® account.

We have implemented a Customer Support Chat Line (referred to as “Live Chat”) where you can access a Live Agent of NxPay® for any support questions or concerns. You can access Live Chat by visiting www.NxPay.com and clicking on the Support button. There will be a link on the top right-hand corner of the following page to enter Live Chat. Please be advised that if you wish to call NxPay® Support and speak with a Customer Service Representative, a charge of $2.00 will be applied to your NxPay® account. All calls placed to NxPay® support will be recorded.

Once services have been turned on, as indicated above, you will have the ability to transfer your funds back to your bank account. As we are no longer offering services to Rex Venture Group(aka Zeek Rewards) the Account To Account Transfer feature will not be made available and you will not have the ability to transfer funds into your NxPay® account or make any purchases using your NxPay® account. We will also automatically be closing all NxPay® accounts once funds have been retrieved therefore there will be no further action required by you.

The Sweep-To functionality, which is a service that allows for automatic transfers from yourNxPay® account to your bank account, will not be made available. You will need to manually initiate a transfer from your NxPay® account to your bank account. Instructions on how to add your bank account and transfer funds from your NxPay® account to your bank account are included with this email. Please note that you are NOT required to verify your bank account to transfer funds to your bank account. Please also be aware that if you incorrectly enter your banking details you will be subject to (at minimum) a $25 rejection fee. If you are unsure of your banking details, please contact your bank for additional information.

We have received several requests for a copy of the court order from the US District Court ordering a freeze of Rex Ventures (d/b/a Zeek Rewards) assets and any NxPay® ® accounts associated with it. If you would like to view a copy of the documentation, you can visit our Zeek Rewards Update page at Zeek Rewards Updates | NXSYSTEMS Any questions regarding the claims process or retrieval of funds you believe you are entitled to such as refunds,commissions, or any other payments from Zeek Rewards, you should direct to the Temporary Receiver through the website www.zeekrewardsreceivership.com.

We apologize that this process has taxing, but please rest assured that we value your business and continue to be committed to providing you and all of our customers with the highest standards of service.
    The thanks for the above goes to Don Ryan over at ASD Updates and Troy Dooly put the document up on Scribd. Because it bares repeating, here is the link on the NX Sytems website which explains why Robert Craddock has been wrong about everything he's said about NXPay.

So, if money in your NXPay account came from your bank and was not pending transfer to Zeek, it's your money. If money in your NXPay account came from Zeek or was going to Zeek, talk to the court appointed receiver. I am waiting for Robert Craddock's inevitable effort to take credit for that happening (but he had it in writing).

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe in 2 or 3 years people will look back and realize this whole process has been carried out exactly as required by law, as predicted, and that nothing Craddock and Co have done has made a single, solitary bit of difference.

Money going to or coming from Zeek was "tainted"

The whole purpose of the "freeze" was to allow NXPay and the receiver to determine EXACTLY which funds were involved, nothing more and nothing less.

Post Thanks / Like

Kenneth Bell, Receiver is be hosting a one-hour web based conference call for ZeekRewards victims on Monday, December 17, 2012 at 5:00pm EST. You may access the video call by clicking on the link and following the directions below:
    https://mcguirewoodsevents.webex.com/mcguirewoodsevents/onstage/g.php?d=669382018&t=a&EA=gcooper%40mcguirewoods.co m&ET=be20abdd113582919838c5a9b73c73b6&ETR=5e4b1811 fab80bf1575c1618f77b7fbc&RT=MiMxMQ==&p

Event password: rewards

If you are not near a computer and wish to join the call over the phone, please follow the directions below:
    US TOLL FREE: +1-855-749-4750
    US TOLL: +1-415-655-0001

Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
    Access code: 669 382 018
    (This is a call-in number only and those calling in will not have an opportunity to ask questions)
    You may join either the video or phone call 60 minutes prior to the start time.