Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Post Thanks / Like

re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Quote Originally Posted by kamans7 View Post
    You are off screen to the left taking care of Lil Round Woman.
    Why have you not hit me up for some coffee? I would love to take you to starbucks! xoxoxoxoxoxox

Post Thanks / Like

re: Brad Kamanski / AKA Brad Franklin / Brad Kamans / Kamans7 / Brad K Scammin' Fool

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Brad,

With all due respect the picture of your "work at home blog" looks like you your sitting in a tiny studio apartment with furniture from the set of Sanford and Son. Sorry, but a plastic purple recliner does not say $10,000 per day. Would it not be more beneficial to shoot your videos on a yacht like Tom Vu, or on a beach like Dave Deldotto? It just seems to me you need to hit the "The Big Dirty" and move away from this nickle dime stuff for all the energy you are putting in to it. Or I know, how about a JOB?
    Once again the haters chime in with NO facts. Typical of jealous losers! Purple recliner? It's called cordovan leather and it is maroon. Only $1200 at Lazy Boy Galleries. They do not have those at Ashley where you shop. LOL. Also, one of my good friends wrote the Sanford and Son series. I used to teach tennis at his estate in LA. Sorry your life is so insignificant that you have to put people down. You'll fit right in here...
    Brad Kamanski (My Real Name)
    http://www.makemoneywithmailorder.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Once again the haters chime in with NO facts. Typical of jealous losers! Purple recliner? It's called cordovan leather and it is maroon. Only $1200 at Lazy Boy Galleries. They do not have those at Ashley where you shop. LOL. Also, one of my good friends wrote the Sanford and Son series. I used to teach tennis at his estate in LA. Sorry your life is so insignificant that you have to put people down. You'll fit right in here...
    Brad, you keep getting better, and better at lying.

Post Thanks / Like

No facts? Seriously? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the picture speaks for itself. So is that a 600 sq ft apartment, or a studio of 400 sq ft? And yes the recliner does look purple in the picture. But $1200? They saw you coming. I can get the same one for $700 at Lazy Boy. But keep on telling those porkers. The only one who is ruining your reputation is you.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    But they all do it!!! Point fingers and say the word "hate"!!
    Yes they do. And the only people with real hate is them. You can see the anger and rage in their posts. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Now Brad has posted another entry to his blog where he admits to knowing people who are attempting to commit a crime. Good job of incriminating yourself further Brad.

Gregg At Real Scam Is Hysterical
    Posted on March 10, 2013 at 4:00 AM

I think it is so funny that Gregg tells me I need to look over my shoulder because the authorities will be after me. He's the one who should worry. I know for a fact that there are MANY people who are doing research, looking for hackers, and working feverishly to figure out the identities of ALL the haters over at Real Scam and the threats are real.

I'll take my chances with the authorities because I would be a LOT more scared being any one of those folks over at Real Scam. Talk about having to look over your shoulder. There are hundreds of people who would love to see you ALL hurt badly! I am NOT one of them but I would love to see you stopped! Let the good old Government do it's job. Just keeping it real...

Brad Kamanski

The harvest of ALL that hate cannot lead to good things...I pray for ALL of you!

Post Thanks / Like

Brad, I was trying to be helpful, team building and all that. I am not sure why you are being so defensive, if you want to make it big time you need an infomercial and a fake it till you make it lifestyle. That shoot says TV dinner and a wife that tells you what to do. People want super models and mansions. Think bigger buddy.

Post Thanks / Like

TV and Film:
    Work At Home: I Wonder What Would Have Happened...
    No mention of him in :
    Find - IMDb

I could be missing him, what episodes were you in of Rescue 911 for example?

Claims on this thread wealthy California background and many houses.
    Was working as appliance saleman before getting into hyip 2008-sounds like family money....

That rancid pic of the butts.
    Cheaper jeans and that faux fireplace give away current sutuation.
    Funny photo in the trailer park for sure....

Post Thanks / Like

That's right, Braddles,

talk about the cost of recliners, talk about how a gang of cash gifters is going to bring REALSCAM.com down, talk about anonymous posters being untrustworthy.

In fact, Braddles, talk about ANYTHING else but the fact you are openly and defiantly participating in cash gifting which is illegal in every state of the Union.

Not only is cash gifting illegal, Braddles, it's immoral as well.

You KNOW what you're telling others is untrue.

You KNOW the reason cash gifting is illegal is because it's a form of endless chain recruiting and the majority of participants are going to lose their money.

IOW, Braddles, you are a slimbucket pretending to have the best interests of your followers at heart.

What's more, you're a nickel and dime slime bucket, pretending to be doing well from your cash gifting activities.

A total fraud.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA
    I could be missing him, what episodes were you in of Rescue 911 for example?
    I think you're assuming Braddles was one of the rescuERS, when, in fact, he was one of the rescueD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    That's right, Braddles,

talk about the cost of recliners, talk about how a gang of cash gifters is going to bring REALSCAM.com down, talk about anonymous posters being untrustworthy.

In fact, Braddles, talk about ANYTHING else but the fact you are openly and defiantly participating in cash gifting which is illegal in every state of the Union.

Not only is cash gifting illegal, Braddles, it's immoral as well.

You KNOW what you're telling others is untrue.

You KNOW the reason cash gifting is illegal is because it's a form of endless chain recruiting and the majority of participants are going to lose their money.

IOW, Braddles, you are a slimbucket pretending to have the best interests of your followers at heart.

What's more, you're a nickel and dime slime bucket, pretending to be doing well from your cash gifting activities.

A total fraud.
    Braddles? Not bad but I've always preferred the name "Brad Skamanski."

Post Thanks / Like

If I showed super models and mansions without really owning them would that not be scammy? Do tell. The reason people do business with me is because I am honest, I do not inflate the numbers, and I am always clear that they can fail if they do not put in the effort. It's funny I just got off the phone with a CTS victim who coughed up over $6,000 and NEVER made one dime. Believe it or not this sickens me that there are people who do that to their fellow human beings. I turn more people away because they DO NOT have the means to join than I EVER recruit. So, you can still report to anyone who reads this crap that I am a scammer but GOD knows the truth. You should try reporting it sometime...Brad

Post Thanks / Like

Cash gifting IS illegal if it is structured improperly. Not ALL gifting is illegal as your minions report...Get the facts straight and get straight while you are at it Boz. I prefer Skamanski too as opposed to the sin of homosexuality which you practice vigorously...Brad

Post Thanks / Like

Are you going to argue that chain letters are somehow "legal" under an obscure loophole, too, Brad? There's almost 80 years of court precedents that say that they are never legal when money is involved.

And if you wish to argue sin... I think that you haven't read the book of the Bible that sets forth the definition of the term. You'd be shocked at what is in there that isn't so frequently spoken about by Christians.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BoBosworth56 View Post
    Now Brad has posted another entry to his blog where he admits to knowing people who are attempting to commit a crime. Good job of incriminating yourself further Brad.

Gregg At Real Scam Is Hysterical
    Posted on March 10, 2013 at 4:00 AM

I think it is so funny that Gregg tells me I need to look over my shoulder because the authorities will be after me. He's the one who should worry. I know for a fact that there are MANY people who are doing research, looking for hackers, and working feverishly to figure out the identities of ALL the haters over at Real Scam and the threats are real.

I'll take my chances with the authorities because I would be a LOT more scared being any one of those folks over at Real Scam. Talk about having to look over your shoulder. There are hundreds of people who would love to see you ALL hurt badly! I am NOT one of them but I would love to see you stopped! Let the good old Government do it's job. Just keeping it real...

Brad Kamanski

The harvest of ALL that hate cannot lead to good things...I pray for ALL of you!
    Just posting the truth. Not incriminating myself at all. You see, when ALL your life consists of is tearing people down you must accept the fact that there will be people who want to cause you great harm. If that is what you accept then so be it. It just goes with the territory. May God protect you...Brad

Post Thanks / Like

Cash gifting IS illegal if it is structured improperly. Not ALL gifting is illegal as your minions report...
    You just keep telling yourself that, Braddles.

Perhaps you can also tell us all how it is that you have structured your cash gifting activities legally.

Inform us all how the activities you recommend are illegal for everyone else but legal for you.

Tell us what material difference there is between the programs you recommend and/or run and/or participate in and your fantasy "legal" cash gifting.

What part of "cash gifting is simply another form of illegal pyramid" doesn't apply to you and your recommendations ??

Post Thanks / Like

Just posting the truth. Not incriminating myself at all. You see, when ALL your life consists of is tearing people down you must accept the fact that there will be people who want to cause you great harm. If that is what you accept then so be it. It just goes with the territory. May God protect you...Brad
    Yes, you absolutely incriminated yourself. You know of people who are attempting to commit a crime. Like I said, good job. Also, why are always calling us homosexuals? Because we expose your illegal activities? The fact is that you are too much of a lazy bum to get a legit job, instead you are content in staying at your mediocre house with your mediocre life taking money from people. You can say all you want about how you don't scam people, that doesn't change the fact that the programs you are in are illegal and are set up so that the majority of people fail.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you absolutely incriminated yourself. You know of people who are attempting to commit a crime. Like I said, good job. Also, why are always calling us homosexuals? Because we expose your illegal activities? The fact is that you are too much of a lazy bum to get a legit job, instead you are content in staying at your mediocre house with your mediocre life taking money from people. You can say all you want about how you don't scam people, that doesn't change the fact that the programs you are in are illegal and are set up so that the majority of people fail.
    95% of ALL restaurants fail genius. Does that make ALL of them scams?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Braddles
    you must accept the fact that there will be people who want to cause you great harm.
    Another example of a cash gifters twisted logic.

There are people who want to cause us harm has nothing to do with people having the ability to cause us harm.

If by "harm" you mean inferring some or all of us are gay,

If by "harm" you mean people are going to publish our personal details,

If by "harm" you mean cash gifters are going to attempt to silence us,

If by "harm" you mean cash gifters are going to attempt to institute legal action,

Then perhaps you'd like to explain what we should be worried about.

The only "harm" illegal cash gifters can do to posters on REALSCAM.com exists in cash gifters' heads.

You and they are participating openly in an illegal activity, one sniff of cash gifters causing "harm" to posters pointing out that fact, and the authorities HAVE to become involved.

IOW, Braddles, we WANT cash gifters to attempt to cause us "harm"

We WANT to get a cash gifter to institute legal action against us.

We WANT cash gifters to keep their activities front and center in the publics' eye.

Go your hardest, Braddles, it's YOU who is participating in an illegal activity and it's YOU who is encouraging others to follow suit and it's YOU who stands to benefit illegally should they do so.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job again Brad for being a major fail. First off, you neglect half of the facts because you want to get off of the subject. Secondly, you present an argument that is totally flawed. 90% of all restaurants fail?? Really? When? After 1 year? 5 years? 30 years? Please provide the proof. That's right, you can't.

Thirdly, a restaurant is a legit business. If it fails it could be because of a number of factors...location, quality, competition. With that being said, let's say an independent restaurant owner opens a business. Does he or she ask for someone else to open up a restaurant and for that person to find two more people to open up a restaurant and so on? NO, they don't. Restaurants also do not send illegal money through the mail like you do.

Once again, you prove yourself to be the ignorant scam promoting loser that you are.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job again Brad for being a major fail. First off, you neglect half of the facts because you want to get off of the subject. Secondly, you present an argument that is totally flawed. 90% of all restaurants fail?? Really? When? After 1 year? 5 years? 30 years? Please provide the proof. That's right, you can't.

Thirdly, a restaurant is a legit business. If it fails it could be because of a number of factors...location, quality, competition. With that being said, let's say an independent restaurant owner opens a business. Does he or she ask for someone else to open up a restaurant and for that person to find two more people to open up a restaurant and so on? NO, they don't. Restaurants also do not send illegal money through the mail like you do.

Once again, you prove yourself to be the ignorant scam promoting loser that you are.
    LOL, Please don't confuse bradles with logic or facts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    LOL, Please don't confuse bradles with logic or facts.
    I'm not, I just like to own him with the facts :)

Post Thanks / Like

Only the ones which fail AND are operating illegally AND pretend all their customers will get food when 80% or more of them won't.

Post Thanks / Like

Brad's facts are about as accurate as Ryan Leaf.

Post Thanks / Like

The ones that make their employees pay them, sure.
    I saw somewhere in the trash you write something about you "mentoring" people. I have mentored. To me, that meant taking my own time to work with a youngster and show them some of the differences between what they read in their books and how things are really done. How technical skills are important, but building relationships with others who have other skills you may need someday is important, too. In short, I gave my time, my wisdom etc... to these people for the simple reason that I wanted to help them.

It is important to note, I wasn't paid a dime to help them and they didn't pay anyone for my help.

I'm guessing that when you mentor someone, that means they're in your downline, so they in effect paid you. Paid you to steal from them. That's just wrong. I can't wait until you go to prison.