Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1531

Thread: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Post Thanks / Like

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Did you buy this stupidity of a book.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

I bought it to confirm that it was in fact non-fiction, an autobiography of failed developer Don Holbrook and also a death threat against me. He is desperate for revenge and totally out of touch with reality as this book proves.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fjjm303 View Post
    it's called 'evidence' lol
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

3rd
    Laurie Holbrook

Sales Associate at Jaeger-LeCoultre

Las Vegas, NevadaLuxury Goods & Jewelry

106connections

Background

Experience

Sales Associate

Jaeger-LeCoultre

November 2012 – Present (3 years 3 months)Wynn and Ceasers Forum Shops Sales Associate for High Complications for Jaeger-LeCoultre. Duties include clienteling, key holder, opening and closing the Boutique, ordering supplies and keeping current on what is new n the Watch World.

Laurie also knows about...

Education

University of South Florida

Master Valuer certificate and Gemologist certificate, Gemology and appraisals

1997 – 2000

Certificate in Gemology and a Certificate as a Master Valuer, Gemologist/ Master Valuer/ Appraiser

1997 – 1999

Additional Info

Personal Details

Birthday June 7

Volunteer Experience & Causes

Causes Laurie cares about:

• Arts and Culture
    • Children
    • Civil Rights and Social Action
    • Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
    • Economic Empowerment
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Health
    • Human Rights

Certifications

Master Valuer

Following

Schools

mary-su sarlat
    • 1 more connection can introduce you to someone who knows Laurie

• Laurie Holbrook

jaeger-lecoultre

Luxury watchmaker Jaeger-LeCoultre is known around the globe for their heritage of invention, creativity and technical skill.
    Since Don Allen Holbrook says my husband "plays dumb to his wife's activity." Then I assume we should be asking whether his wife who claims to be an expert in public relations is playing dumb about Holbrook's activities.

I suspect the high end watch store will not appreciate the antics going on and will not want to be associated with that.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, whip, just saying being a retired investigator and without reading the book(which I would not waste my money on) and Soapbox description. I would have to say not evidence. But I would still love for lardass to come to Pahrump which is only 45 miles from the **** hole he lives in. And start **** with me. Enough said??

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You forgot to add to her knowledge list: being an ass wiping for her lard ass husband. Being a phony. Being a liar about her bankruptcy. etc., etc., and etc..

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jeager Lecoultre better watch out:

Holbrooks lose mall ATM lawsuit
    But former Port director did not coerce Browns
    Laurie Holbrook, wife of former Red Wing Port Authority Executive Director Don Holbrook, was found guilty of fraud and misrepresentation Monday after a weeklong jury trial in Goodhue County District Court.
    Tuesday, April, 25, 2000 - - Archives

Love some Bunny! I do!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 5:29 PM
    To: Heather Dobrott
    Subject: Re: Formal Complaint Against IEDC CEcD and Fellow Member Don Allen Holbrook Part 1

Dear Ms. Dobrott,

In doing my preliminary review I've discovered that Don Holbrook's membership and CEcD status lapsed a few years ago. He is no longer a member of IEDC (and therefore no longer a Fellow Member) and no longer holds the CEcD designation. We currently have no relationship with Don Holbrook and so cannot put this case in front of our Committee on Professional Conduct.

Best regards,

Tracy

Tracy Kitts
    Chief Administrative Officer
    International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
    Main: (202) 223-7800 | Direct: (202) 942-9484
    tkitts@iedconline.org | www.iedconline.org

Love some Bunny! I do!

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bull **** Tracy.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bull **** Tracy.
    Since Holbrook is now officially without any economic developer credentials the lying buffoon's career is finished. There is nothing left for the IEDC to take away from him.

Love some Bunny! I do!

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.thumbtack.com/nv/las-vegas/motivational-speaker/motivational-keynote-event-speaker
    We're sorry, but this service is no longer active.

We're sorry, but we can't find the page you requested. Please check the web address you entered to make sure it's correct. You can also try finding your way to what you want from the Thumbtack homepage.

From the Google cache:

Join as a ProSign UpLog In

Thumbtack » Nevada » Motivational Speaker Henderson

Don Allen Holbrook, LLC

Don Allen Holbrook, LLC

Las Vegas, NV (map)

9 years in service
    1 employee
    Bronze profile

Let us do the work

1. 1

Answer a few questions about your needs.
    2. 2

Get competing quotes from pros within 24 hours.
    3. 3

Compare and hire at a price right for you.

About Don Allen Holbrook, LLC

How does your service stand out?
    Exceptional performance based consultant with proven results that matter to my clients.
    What do you enjoy about the work you do?
    The finalization of the project and watching a project come to fruition.
    Las Vegas, NV 89145

• Email verified

Question and answer

Q. What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?

A. Certified Economic Developer and Master Business Consultant.

Q. How did you get started doing this type of work?

A. Started at a young age after graduation on the public sector side negotiating and deciding on public economic Inventives for the local governments.

Q. What types of customers have you worked with?

A. Site Location evaluation for new facilities, economic incentive negotiations and project feasibility in specific locales .

Q. Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?

A. EarthQuest Texas theme park and research center for new clean energy based sources that can be used in major commercial developments.

Q. What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?

A. Hire me I'm the recognized thought leader in this field of work and I get paid only when my clients are successful.

Q. What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?

A. It is a closed society of highly educated professionals.

Reputable, excellent services like Thumbtack don't tolerate resume fraud. Don Allen Holbrook is not a Certified Economic Developer and Earthquest doesn't exist.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

EarthQuest doesn't exist? I beg to differ, Soapboxmom. Think back a few years. You know, after one of the last alcohol-fueled "think tanks" that took place at Froggy's (Frank McCrady's) launching pad. Buzz, Woody and the gang, along with Laurie and Lard-Ass found EarthQuest on the dark side of the moon.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, you would have to go back a few years. As a tax-paying citizen of the area near where EarthQuest was to be built, me and that POS went back and forth after I and anyone who commented in a negative way towards this failed project and huge waste of taxpayer money. My comments were specifically designed to piss him off as he pissed off quite a few taxpayers, and piss him off it did. He can call it cyber-bullying or whatever the f he wants to, ask me if I give a rats a$$. He could end his own life and it wouldn't bother me a bit if he thinks his life has been destroyed by others, truth is, alls he has to do is look in the mirror and he'll see the light as to where the blame lies. It would be a start and one less name on the long list of scumbags who rape tax-payers on a daily basis.

In all actuality, pantherdadx2 would prefer to never see anyone take his or her own life, but rather they turn their life around in a positive way. Highly doubt that'll happen with Sir Talks-a-Lot, though.
    Last edited by pantherdadX2; 01-08-2016 at 09:23 AM.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Heather. Can’t say I am surprised by this. We all suspected he was shady, but for a while he was a board member of IEDC so I guess we assumed he was on the up and up.

All the best,
    Hi Heather,

Your concerns about Mr. Holbrook have been escalated here to me in the Marketplace Integrity department. I am so very thankful you brought this to our attention so that we could take appropriate action.

As his credentials are inaccurate and his profile has not been used to solicit clients, I deactivated it.

Thank you again,
    Holbrook is being blacklisted and delisted across the net. Resume fraud, including using credentials one doesn't have and writing books and posts about projects that do not exist, will not be tolerated by reputable entities.

Dear Ms. Dobrott,

In doing my preliminary review I've discovered that Don Holbrook's membership and CEcD status lapsed a few years ago. He is no longer a member of IEDC (and therefore no longer a Fellow Member) and no longer holds the CEcD designation. We currently have no relationship with Don Holbrook and so cannot put this case in front of our Committee on Professional Conduct.

Best regards,

Tracy

Tracy Kitts
    Chief Administrative Officer
    International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
    Main: (202) 223-7800 | Direct: (202) 942-9484
    tkitts@iedconline.org | International Economic Development Council
    Thank God he is getting no clients. The taxpayers' money should be spent wisely!

Love some Bunny! I do!

27. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Did anyone actually read past the first excerpt? Couldn't get past the first and I'm STILL laughing my ass off. Lard-Ass needs to re-file that book-o-butt-wipes under comedy.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don Allen Holbrook, the resume fraud king, who is not a Certified Economic Developer, Fellow Member or PhD, is still posting this ridiculous letter from Frank McCrady. When McCrady, the clueless hick, wrote this he thought Earthquest was a sure thing. Even though the land was in bankruptcy and the developers were shown to be the lying paupers I already knew they were, McCrady was bragging to everyone that Earthquest was a when and not an if and a gift. That liar McCrady was hiding the bankruptcy on the land from the taxpayers. Cynthis Calvert exposed that fraud almost a year later in January 2012.

Holbrook was telling McCrady what a genius he was and what a hero would be when Earthquest was built. McCrady kept spending thousands of dollars paying this dubious consultant for a project that was nothing more than a scam. Holbrook had blown Don Lessem's interactive dino museum up into the theme park from hell. Holbrook was being paid by the originator, the developer, the designer, the East Montgomery County Improvement District and the fraudulent charity set up to promote the for profit theme park and more. Holbrook had a hand in every pie of this dirty deal.

In 2012 Cynthia Calvert in the Tribune, Craig Malisow in the Houston Press, and numerous bloggers and I exposed this scam and the scammer-in-chief, Holbrook. Holbrook and his LLCs raked in at least 1.2 million dollars. The Texas taxpayers are out 24 million for bupkis. The East Montgomery County Improvement District stopped funding the Earthquest scam and paying Holbrook in the summer of 2012. I spoke to a board member recently and Holbrook will never be invited back or paid a dime after his antics.

That silly letter would only be useful if used as toilet tissue.

Love some Bunny! I do!

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Register of Actions
    Case No. X01226810
    The State of Nevada vs. HOLBROOK, DON ALLEN §
    §
    §
    §
    §
    Case Type: Traffic
    Date Filed: 11/25/2014
    Lead Attorneys
    Defendant HOLBROOK, DON ALLEN
    Charges: HOLBROOK, DON ALLEN Statute Level Date
    1. UNLAW TXT/SEND/READ/TALK W/O HANDSFREE-CELLPHN-1ST 484B1654A Misdemeanor 11/13/2014
    2. INSURANCE REQUIRED 485.185 Misdemeanor 11/13/2014
    DISPOSITIONS
    01/30/2015 Dispose Charge
    2. INSURANCE REQUIREDDismissed

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
    11/25/2014 Citation
    12/02/2014 Citation Image
    01/30/2015 DISMISSAL CHARGES
    02/25/2015 Citation Auto Close 4 - Dismissed (Proof)
    Defendant HOLBROOK, DON ALLEN
    Total Financial Assessment 119.00
    Total Payments and Credits 119.00
    Balance Due as of 01/09/2016 0.00
    11/25/2014 Transaction Assessment 1,253.00
    02/11/2015 Web Receipt # T-2015-29022 HOLBROOK, DON ALLEN (115.00)
    02/11/2015 Transaction Assessment 4.00
    02/11/2015 Web Receipt # T-2015-29023 HOLBROOK, DON ALLEN (4.00)

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The State of Nevada vs. Holbrook, Don Allen §
    §
    §
    §
    §
    Date Filed: 10/26/2015
    Lead Attorneys
    Defendant Holbrook, Don Allen
    Charges: Holbrook, Don Allen Statute Level Date
    1. Drive in restricted access area [53797] 484B.587 Misdemeanor 10/21/2015
    10/26/2015 Citation
    10/26/2015 Citation Image
    10/26/2015 Traffic School 1 to 2 Citations 5 Hour Requirement (0 PT)(0) Points Upon Completion of 5 Hour Traffic School
    Defendant Holbrook, Don Allen
    Total Financial Assessment 198.00
    Total Payments and Credits 0.00
    Balance Due as of 01/09/2016 198.00
    10/26/2015 Transaction Assessment 198.00
    Register of Actions
    Case No. X01423903
    Party Information
    Charge Information
    Events & Orders of the Court
    Financial Information

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Register of Actions
    Case No. E10269508
    The State of Nevada vs. HOLBROOK, LAURIE A §
    §
    §
    §
    §
    Date Filed: 10/22/2012
    Lead Attorneys
    Defendant HOLBROOK, LAURIE A Craig P. Kenny
    Retained
    702-380-2800(W)
    Charges: HOLBROOK, LAURIE A Statute Level Date
    1. ILLEGAL PARKING 484.399(1) Misdemeanor 10/16/2012
    DISPOSITIONS
    12/26/2012 Plea (Judicial Officer: Tommasino, Joseph)
    1. ILLEGAL PARKINGGuilty

10/22/2012 Citation
    10/22/2012 Citation Image
    12/26/2012 Attorney Session (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Tommasino, Joseph) Result: Hearing Held
    12/26/2012 Pay in Full (Judicial Officer: Tommasino, Joseph )
    03/31/2013 Citation Auto Close 6 - Pay In Full
    Defendant HOLBROOK, LAURIE A
    Total Financial Assessment 199.00
    Total Payments and Credits 199.00
    10/22/2012 Transaction Assessment 195.00
    03/14/2013 Web Receipt # T-2013-75780 HOLBROOK, LAURIE A (195.00)
    03/14/2013 Transaction Assessment 4.00
    03/14/2013 Web Receipt # T-2013-75781 HOLBROOK, LAURIE A (4.00)

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Register of Actions
    Case No. 104772349
    The State of Nevada vs. HOLBROOK, IAN §
    §
    §
    §
    §
    Date Filed: 02/27/2012
    Lead Attorneys
    Defendant HOLBROOK, IAN
    Charges: HOLBROOK, IAN Statute Level Date
    1. INSURANCE REQUIRED 485.187 Misdemeanor 02/12/2012
    DISPOSITIONS
    03/16/2012 Dispose Charge
    1. INSURANCE REQUIREDDismissed

02/27/2012 Citation
    02/29/2012 Citation Image
    Defendant HOLBROOK, IAN
    Total Financial Assessment 0.00
    Total Payments and Credits 0.00

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Holbrook's don't think they should have to pay for car insurance. Yet they constantly spend lavishly and live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. No respect for the law whatsoever!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

lol. they spent money on an attorney for illegal parking.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Case Information
    Case Number: J-1505-TR-20060486
    Title: ST OF AZ VS HOLBROOK DON ALLE Category: Traffic
    Court: Salome Justice Filing Date: 3/13/2006
    Judge: HONORABLE JOSEPH M. DESCHAINE Disposition Date: 5/1/2006

DON ALLEN HOLBROOK DEFENDANT - D 1 Date of Birth: 04/1960
    Citation Count Description Disp. Date Disposition
    D10300779 1 STOP SIGN VIOLATION 4/20/2006 DEFENSIVE DRIVING/DISM NO MVD
    D10300779 2 FAIL TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL RESP 5/1/2006 COMPL DISMISSED BY COURT

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook

Don Allen Holbrook's melting online again. He could have sued me and all the vicious bloggers he has been whimpering about for years in Texas where he would have had jurisdiction, but was apparently too chicken to do so. So, he chose not to seek legal help.

Stalking is a crime, but reporting on the use of tax dollars and the credentials of those raking in hundreds of thousands of tax dollars does not constitute stalking. So, he obviously has no case there either. And, how many fiction books are written to make the readers aware of an issue?

Holbrook made the mistake of filing a harassment suit against me, numerous journalists, newspapers and the taxpayers in Texas commenting on Earthquest. He was tossed out for jurisdictional issues just as I predicited. He started this fight. Writing that egregious book is just fueling the fire when he should be crawling back under his rock.

Don allen holbrook official response to Heather Dobrott

• 1. PHONE FAX WEB Purchase the Book at: http://www.amazoncrap.com/Soapbox- Momster-Cyber-Stalker-Abyss-Thrillers-ebook/dp/B019PKW53K Watch the book Video Trailer at: https://youtu.be/VVBqVG6wo5g Don Allen Holbrook
    • 2. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 2 Author and Motivational Speaker January 9, 2016 Don Holbrook responds to Fraudulent and defamatory comments officially by Heather Dobrott, regarding his most recent FICTION novel titled Soapbox- Momster the Cyber Stalker of the Abyss
    • 3. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 3 Soapbox-Momster Cyber Stalker of the Abyss Story point and Inspiration With regard to Heather Dobrott’s Continuous assault on my professional projects and integrity I can only tell you the factual truth, which she will never agree with because normal ethics and moral professionalism are not things she is used to abiding by in her real world. No person will choose to debate a complete idiot that cannot be reasoned with. I will provide the facts to set the record completely straight but I will engage in a complete waste of time by engaging Heather Dobrott. She is a person that cannot hold a steady job because she attacks anyone that disagrees with her and then uses the Internet to try to shame them into being embarrassed or worse yet she tries to destroy their reputation, their economic livelihood and their social status and that of their family. I have posted another paper where you can judge for yourself whether this person Heather Dobrott is a Sociopath or Psychopath, clearly she is mentally ill in my own opinion and needs public intervention by the authorities before she takes her stalking too far and causes someone to harm themselves physically over being distraught by her taunts, stalking and permanent lies and malicious and defamatory statements. Schools are at least now training our children that people such as Heather Dobrott exist. This just proves the point of my book that even though the Internet has brought great positive advances to society it also has a dark side where sicko such as Heather Dobrott prey upon innocent people for their own perverse and malevolent pleasure to make themselves feel important. Here own cyber trail of virtual hate and carnage is pretty evident if you google her and it apparently also has unfortunately been inherited by her children. Her own neigbors have posted numerous posts about her own vile treatment of their own kids, their mother and the parents for have the misfortune of happening to purchase a home next to Dobrott’s. She torments her neighbors, she sues and makes allegations against her recent employer the Garland Soccer Association and anyone else she feels does not meet her own standards. She does not use normal diplomacy and tact with them and she is even worse to those she happens upon online. You should definitely judge your own reaction to her statements by looking at her wide spread reputation for spreading hate. If you feel that type of behavior is normal then you absolutely belong on her blog RealScams… my nick name for it is Real Cyber-Scumbags. The Book was inspired by my having to deal with Heather Dobro` due to her stalking me and the complete lack of legal remedies available to vicames of online social media based stalkers, bullies and trolls. It is 100% a ficaonal stroy with completely made up characters. The villain in the book is a woman whose mother was a Circus Carne Whore that blackmailed men in the various ciaes in order to make some quick cash. She dies of very suspicious causes and this puts the young woman onto the road of a life of cyber crimes. So unless Heather Dobro` is saying her own mother was a Circus Carne Whore that used dirty sexual tricks to blackmail men into giving her cash, ( which I have no idea who her mother is and/or what she did for a living) then this book cannot be about her in any way shape of form. If by some accident I have guessed Heather's mothers occupaaon then I apologize and now I understand why she is so mentally disturbed and unbalanced. Any link between my book and it's ficaonal characters and story and Heather Dobro` are being made by her own asseraons not by me. I think she would love to believe in her own fantasy world she is that important but she is not. This book was wri`en to make mone for me as an author and to make people more aware of a real social problem in society that is woefully behind the ames between the legal system and the abuse of social media by very malicious and malevolent people.
    • 4. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 4 False Allegations About My Work & Projects: I think you might all agree with me that Private Sector Real Estate Developers are not going to respond to her crazy comments. They owe her no explanation and they will not give her any… neither would any sane person. They will make their investments when they see fit and on their own timing and terms. I worked on the EarthQuest project in the capacity as a consultant to the private sector developer of the idea. I selected the site for the investment to occur and then was kept on the project to work on designing and gaining approval of the public sector economic incentives by the State of Texas and the Local governmental agency EMCID. I did my job and received two letters of complete satisfaction by the government agencies. They remain 100% satisfied with my work yet today. I worked on the project nearly full time between 2004 to 2012. Yes, I did earn a large amount of money and was paid such over those years by a publicly disclosed contract with the agency. No secret there it is public record. I will make additional money once the project receives the green light and is funded for construction by the private sector developers, which have been working on this funding now these past two years. The project basically went on hiatus because of the economic meltdown between 2008-2011. Part of Heather Dobrott’s frustration is that the government will not respond to her either and that should also tell you that they probably see her as a nut job wacko just like most others do that have any dealings with her. I personally do not know this woman and have never had any dealings with her on any of my projects other than to defend myself against her defamatory and fraudulent statements instigated by her. I am not a private sector real estate developer and I provide opinions for risk and the design of site location economic incentives and I get paid for those opinions when they are rendered and again when they are finalized and funded. No secret to that fully disclosed contractual agreement either. So there is no conspiracy theory here. I fully expect my clients to pay me and per their terms of their contracts nothing more and nothing less, that was the pre-agreed upon relationship we both mutually entered into. I do that with all my clients. Any business consultant would do the same.
    • 5. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 5 There is no Factual Basis for Her Statements I have made no threat against Heather Dobrott by writing and publishing my book and she is in no physical harm of danger by any design or strategy of mine and this is not a veiled threat or premeditated attempt to murder her in real life. Furthermore these characters are 100% fictional and the story is 100% fiction. The story was inspired based upon my own dealings and findings of interesting subjects in real life. I found the lack of legal authority to procure and provide legal ethical and lawful remedies to those of us stalked online by such characters as Heather Dobrott to be very frustrating. The legal system and the politicians have not kept our society protected in this realm and these cyber bullies, trolls and social media stalkers are falsely using the First Amendment as their justified motus of operandi under Freedom of Speech. But the constitution does not protect such people when their comments are slanderous and/or defamatory and thus cause emotional, physical and financial duress and harm to people because of their fraudulent statements. Once the legal system provides a federal process for restitution and recourse it will end this loophole between state courts and their lack of jurisdiction and federal issues.
    • 6. Reality versus Sensationalized Fiction by Heather Dobrott Don Allen Holbrook 6 My book was written to make people aware of this Issue .

Recommended

Fiction book based on identifiable people and written to make people aware of an issue???

Love some Bunny! I do!