Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: J. Ryan Conley - Career Scammer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: J. Ryan Conley - Career Scammer

Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley. FN is a Ponzi. U had fun and made a ton of money. Now be a Man and walk away.

U were KICKED out of Isagenix, One Coin, etc etc. U aint getting **** back.

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinryan...55605834612282

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As long as Mr CLOWN-Ley makes money out of anything, its NOT A PONZI.

The moment he has been KICKED OUT, the TRUTH COMES OUT

Capture.jpg

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I laugh that he tagged the other scammer nuyten
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One Ponzi scratching another Ponzi.

There is a saying : What goes around, comes around. Mr CLOWN-Ley has been using terms like UN, Nobel Peace Prize, World Hunger, Nelson Mandela (Mr Mandela must be turning in his grave when people like Mr CLOWN-Ley uses his name), but at the end of the day, it was NOTHING MORE THAN A PONZI.......

I guess Mr CLOWN-Ley must be wondering how to make rent for Feb-2019. Oh I forgot he is moving to his "DUMP" in FIFE, where as all the 9-5 Hard Working people are living in their Million $$ Homes in Seattle / Bellevue.

HA HA HA

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley, just a FYI.

U say U put 120,000 USD into FN.

My Parents paid close to 400K sending me to Ivy League for my Under Grad and Grad. But at the end of the day, the money was worth it as I work for one of the Top IT Companies in Seattle.

So instead of ponzi pimping your way and putting in large numbers, maybe a good education will give you a SOUND REAL JOB and you can live a decent life. Not Ponzi Pimping off others. This is just advise.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bend over Ryan has a new opportunity and the tat to guide it in.

Scammers and Fake Tats.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by J Ryan emphasis on CON Conley

I have come to the conclusion that network marketing is no different than a 9-5 job, there is so much work to it and no opportunity in the MLM space is stable. You can join a company that falls a part, or you can be at the top of the company and help make them a success and they can clip you out of the blue with no explanation. I am tired of this and all it takes is a new system technology brought to the world that will change it forever.
    I've come to the conclusion that people that say things like this while still recruiting for nearly identical scams are unethical. MLM doesn't work for 99% of the participants as an income stream, and the other 1% hardly get to put their feet up cashing checks.
    Every time someone quits their wallet needs to be replaced. Work work work, and the lowest paid job in a third world country still pays more than most MLMers make net of time and expenses. So Conley's statement is more self serving than profound.

Nothing the demented helmet wearing stem cell injecting serial scammer ever promoted has panned out, why now?

2.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At the end of the day as long as Mr CLOWN-Ley's POCKETS are filled, he is happy.

There is a saying - What goes around, comes around. So maybe the loss in FN, is what comes around.

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Mr CLOWN-Ley we will all leave our STABLE 9-5 jobs and follow you.

And thanks for giving us this BS advise of following people who do not pay thier taxes to this Great Country called USA. U better shut your mouth or you will see lines in front of you.

Capture.jpg

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

because there's not a more stable person to take any advice from than killer Mc Afee.

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahah so Ryan posts comments saying FN was a ponzi, and how MLMs are a joke and just like a 9-5. NOW he announces he’s creating his own social media platform with a comp plan like FN???

The guy really can’t get his facts straight. Here’s to another failed project!!!

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

HA HA HA : ROFL

As usual Mr CLOWN makes some real powerful statements which has no TRUTH in them.

I’ve decided to build my own #socialmedia network called #BioNet which will be bigger than #FutureNet as I cannot work with thieves. ----> Mr CLOWN-Ley we all know who the BIGGEST THIEF IS

Our goal at BioNet is to grow so big with the technology we have that all of our users will be provided free health insurance for their families which is much needed. ----> How does he expect Free Insurance to happen. Maybe if they use his stupid PTSD / Stem therapy injections and some stupid Helmet - the whole world will get cured.

it will also be able to store your DNA, and medical records where you will own your biography online and your own biology! ----> No Thanks, I do not want to store my DNA and Medical records with some Ponzi Pimping Company.

To make the above happen Mr CLOWN-Ley, you have to hire Ton's of Doctors / Researches - pay them Millions of $$. HA HA HA at the end of the day, all you have is some Dump in Fife and U think this is gonna happen. Either U R HIGH OR A BIGGER FOOL than we thought. HA HA HA

Capture.jpg

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

alzheimers kicking in again I guess.

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well he like dropping names like World Leaders, UN, World Hunger, World Peace, Noble Peace Prize, Save Africa and Mr Mandela

All of that HAS TURNED OUT A BIG FLOP as WE ALL KNOW.

Now its time to use MJ's Name. What a LOOSER.

Capture.jpg

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Again with the DNA on the blockchain??

Weird, wasn’t that the same concept with stem cell coin, and with Aleithia that we’re both flops???

How many days until he gets a BioNet tattoo...

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    because there's not a more stable person to take any advice from than killer Mc Afee.

At least one of us kept it classy, I was going straight hammock jokes.

It's uncanny how many scammers use anti government rhetoric to lure people into scams. I guess if you're foolish enough to believe taxes are unconstitutional you're foolish enough to give money to the likes of Conley. And yes the dollar has depreciated over the past 100 years, but everyone except for MLMers get more of them for the same thing.

dunces all.JPG

"The Supreme Court, obviously being aware of all of the pertinent details, ruled in the Brushaber case that the federal government always had the power to tax income as an excise tax and, therefore, the 16th Amendment is constitutional."

https://llstuler.wordpress.com/2009/...6th-amendment/
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Last week it was all about FN getting the Nobel Peace Prize, save World Hunger and CHANGE THE WORLD.

Now Mr CLOWN-Ley does not get his money and its now a PONZI.

By the way loved the response from your Clients. I am surprised that there are still people who believe all the BS you give out.

Capture.jpg

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought couple of weeks back it was all about FN and the United Nations.

Now Mr CLOWN-Ley admits : FN was NEVER in the UN. See -1.30.

Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley, no use asking FN for an answer. Its like a RABID DOG barking on the street. If you have the guts, take them to court. Like U took Kelei and by the way did U get your 14$ Million back. HA HA HA

Capture.jpg

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Bitcoin View Post
    Last week it was all about FN getting the Nobel Peace Prize, save World Hunger and CHANGE THE WORLD.

Now Mr CLOWN-Ley does not get his money and its now a PONZI.

By the way loved the response from your Clients. I am surprised that there are still people who believe all the BS you give out.

Capture.jpg
    a petition? LMAO!!!!!

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Petition?? Hahaha okayyy. He’s lost every lawsuit he’s been through so nice try. The man is a parasite.

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr CLOWN-Ley as usual portraying the Rich LIFE. He stands in front of Fancy Buildings and what does he think, he owns them.

HA HA HA, all he owns is some DUMP in Fife.

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr CLOWN-Ley changes Business Partners like we change our inner wear.

I remember Nick Lauver in Nasgo when they were initially talking abt it.

Now I dont see him at all. Where is He ?? I guess he is added to the long line of Business Partners who came and went. Remember Alka Bitcoin. I remember he said he searched for her for 2 years (another lie) and within a few months She was gone.

Capture.jpg

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that’s because she got sick and tired of his lies and BS like everyone in his life 😂

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps Conley is going to petition his mates at the United Nations (snark, snark, guffaw, laff, LOL)

One wonders if he was terminated from FutureNet when they discovered they were being represented by a serial pimp with an appalling reputation for promoting lost causes
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have seen posts by Mr CLWON-Ley where he has said he will work with the Company to return money to his affiliates.

However not sure if the same has happened. All I know is after every scheme which flops, he comes out with a new scheme which WILL CHANGE THE WORLD. And we always know where that goes. DOWN THE FREAKIN TOILET.

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinryan...epa=SEARCH_BOX

Hi all, lets all of us support Ryan by signing petition. ROFL - LMAO

At the end of the day, Mr CLWON-Ley wants his referral ponzi money and IT HAS NOTHING TO CHANGE THE WORLD.

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post