Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jarrettcomm HYIP Ponzi Player

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Terry Cuthbert again

Quote Originally Posted by jarrettcomm View Post
    The problem is that the people you describe losing are 1% of the member base.
    Assumption based on anecdotal evidence, therefore invalid.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

The majority of losers are those who believe they can still make profit before it collapses, but end up being wrong. BOO f******* HOO
    Assumption based on anecdotal evidence, therefore invalid.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fromthehood View Post
    If you check basic ponzi/pyramid math, even in "honest" scheme at least 50 people will lose money.
    Using numbers pulled from thin air to support your case is is as useless as putting an ashtray on a motorbike.

If there are only 49 members, how can "at least 50" lose money ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarrettcomm
    I'm applying this to the "fun small ponzis"
    Without a clear disclaimer, there are no "fun small ponzis"

To take it a step further, unless you can provide evidence proving not one, single, solitary person has unwittingly lost money to a "fun small ponzi" you are trying to defend the indefensible.

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I treat MMG and all forums as monitors,
    Yep, we get it.

YOU treat HYIP ponzi forums as monitors.

Which makes little or no difference to the fact others don't.

OTHERS
    believe what they read and it's because of those OTHERS we are prepared to put up with your juvenile rantings so THEY can get a clearer of what becoming involved with HYIP ponzi players REALLY means.

Post Thanks / Like

I get tons of PM's from low post accounts asking me
    Funny, my PMs weigh next to nothing.

Prone to a tiny bit of exaggeration, are we ???

Oh yes, of course, you're here defending HYIP ponzi frauds, exaggeration is your middle name.

Post Thanks / Like

I give them the straightest answer possible,
    Really ???

Do you say: "It's a HYIP ponzi game and your chances of making any money are next to none ??"

or

Do you say: "unlike any other form of "gambling" there is no guarantee the person behind the HYIP won't simply accept your deposit and walk away"

NO ????

Didn't think so.

Post Thanks / Like

I very rarely see anyone claim the small fun ponzis are real.
    You really do need to get out and about more then.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh but what about the guy who knows it's a ponzi, and that he could lose his money. Was his money "stolen" or "given" away?
    That's one guy,

how about all the rest of them ???

Post Thanks / Like

LRM, you do know that this jarrettcomm guy seems to have run a HYIP of his own? line-time.net
    Line-time - Line-time.net
    LineTime - line-time.net - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum
    [SCAM] Line-time - 300% ROI - www.Line-time.net - strona 2 - SCAMY - HyipForum - forum o zarabianiu w internecie

So, Mr. Jarrett White, how would you like to be investigated and exposed yourself so future ponzi players can see you talking out of every opening of your digestive tract?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    LRM, you do know that this jarrettcomm guy seems to have run a HYIP of his own? line-time.net
    Line-time - Line-time.net
    LineTime - line-time.net - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum
    [SCAM] Line-time - 300% ROI - www.Line-time.net - strona 2 - SCAMY - HyipForum - forum o zarabianiu w internecie

So, Mr. Jarrett White, how would you like to be investigated and exposed yourself so future ponzi players can see you talking out of every opening of your digestive tract?
    You did a lot of research, but not deep enough =p

It's not a ponzi unless I take money. The site never launched.

Post Thanks / Like

You did a lot of research, but not deep enough =p

It's not a ponzi unless I take money. The site never launched.
    Maybe it didn't, but it sure as hell gives readers an insight into the mindset behind your defending of the indefensible.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of research? It took me less than 3 min. to find that, Jarrett.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

For the record, no one is defending anything. We are all here just to discuss facts, or moral beliefs. I only came to this forum because I noticed that many of the people here were lying in order to protect people, which is understandable. Morally right? You decide. There are 2 sides to everything though, so why not come share my facts, and opinions. Regardless it makes the forum more whole.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of research? It took me less than 3 min. to find that, Jarrett.
    Well that wasn't the main point of my post at all, but ok don't you think you need to spend more than 3 minutes researching before you accuse someone of running a ponzi?

Post Thanks / Like

Well that wasn't the main point of my post at all, but ok don't you think you need to spend more than 3 minutes researching before you accuse someone of running a ponzi?
    Look back at your own words not so long ago, defining what your sub-culture thinks "scam" means, Jarrett.

Post Thanks / Like

For the record, no one is defending anything. We are all here just to discuss facts, or moral beliefs. I only came to this forum because I noticed that many of the people here were lying in order to protect people, which is understandable. Morally right? You decide. There are 2 sides to everything though, so why not come share my facts, and opinions. Regardless it makes the forum more whole.
    "Are you related to luterian?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Look back at your own words not so long ago, defining what your sub-culture thinks "scam" means, Jarrett.
    I'm still not defending the program. Just gave some statistics on it, and expressed how I was relieved he hasn't run away yet. I'm well aware that these are all scams, and I tell that to everyone who asks. It is annoying that the "sub-culture" has made their own definitions of some words for convenience. Maybe one day they will make a new word for "not paying programs" instead of using the word scam. =]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    "Are you related to luterian?
    Not sure what you mean. By the way I love your posts in the BB thread on MMG.

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go, jarrettcomm,

We all know you're an ethical and moral li'l HYIPer,

so, help us out here.

Where's the bit where you tell people this is a HYIP ponzi fraud:

lies, lies and more lies from jarrettcomm on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

1% to 6% daily,

Yep, completely believable, jarrettcomm.

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.solomicroinvestment.com/terms <----Right there

2 people signed up under my cashback offer, and they were friends who know this is a ponzi as well. They just want to reach ROI faster, so why not give them the referral commission.

Sorry for helping those who are going to join the ponzi anyways, make their money back faster. I feel real bad -.-

If someone PM'd me to accept my offer, and asked "Is this real?" what do you think the answer would be? Don't forget that conversation goes on in the PM's not just the thread.

Where exactly is the test of my morality in all this?
    Last edited by jarrettcomm; 05-18-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

So they were friends. Ok. But what if they would not have been friends? This offer was accessible in public, thats what matters.

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.solomicroinvestment.com/terms <----Right there

2 people signed up under my cashback offer, and they were friends who know this is a ponzi as well. They just want to reach ROI faster, so why not give them the referral commission.

Sorry for helping those who are going to join the ponzi anyways, make their money back faster. I feel real bad -.-

If someone PM'd me to accept my offer, and asked "Is this real?" what do you think the answer would be? Don't forget that conversation goes on in the PM's not just the thread.

Hmm, let's see....There is nothing in your promotion that says this is a Ponzi or a money game. It is designed to get people to join thinking this is a real investment opportunity. Your intent was to get as many people as possible to join your Ponzi. It makes no difference how many did or didn't join.

Now if you had said upfront: This is a money game. You are betting you can get your investment back before I run with the money. There is no investment happening, and this is a Ponzi. Invest at your own risk, and know I plan on getting as much money as I can before I shut this down. But you didn't. You had every intention of stealing as much money as you could before you shut this down.

Wanna try again?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for selling that truckload of sugar to the guys who were going to make the shine anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for cutting the fence for the guys who were going to rob the place anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for fencing the jewelry for the guys who were going to mug the little old lady anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Sorry for selling the masks to the guys who were going to hit the bank anyway. I feel real bad -.-

Does this help?
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Hmm, let's see....There is nothing in your promotion that says this is a Ponzi or a money game. It is designed to get people to join thinking this is a real investment opportunity. Your intent was to get as many people as possible to join your Ponzi. It makes no difference how many did or didn't join.

Now if you had said upfront: This is a money game. You are betting you can get your investment back before I run with the money. There is no investment happening, and this is a Ponzi. Invest at your own risk, and know I plan on getting as much money as I can before I shut this down. But you didn't. You had every intention of stealing as much money as you could before you shut this down.

Wanna try again?
    I didn't own that site. As I said before it is just an offer to help people get their money back faster. People discover a site, decide whether they want to join, THEN they check if there are any Ref back offers. Next time, I will say its a money game in my ref back offer ok?