Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirk Theakston of MyGoldValt is back to scam again...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kirk Theakston of MyGoldValt is back to scam again...

For goodness' sakes, Judy, get a grip, girl.

All this "poor Kirk" B/S you're spreading around is sickening.

I'm beginning to think you really ARE delusional or a HYIP shill in disguise.

There IS no legitimate autosurf and never has been.

There is NO SUCH THING as a legitimate HYIP

It's ALL illegal and it's ALL fraud.

For chrissakes, woman, wake up.

None of it is nice, respectable, God fearing folk having a punt, as you like to portray the "scene"

You might as well be out there telling people Tony Soprano is a loving father and his crew are just a bunch of misunderstood practical jokers.

Ignorance is one thing, but deliberate and willful ignorance in the face of overwhelming evidence is a whole different ball game.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    For goodness' sakes, Judy, get a grip, girl.

All this "poor Kirk" B/S you're spreading around is sickening.

I'm beginning to think you really ARE delusional or a HYIP shill in disguise.

There IS no legitimate autosurf and never has been.

There is NO SUCH THING as a legitimate HYIP

It's ALL illegal and it's ALL fraud.

For chrissakes, woman, wake up.

None of it is nice, respectable, God fearing folk having a punt, as you like to portray the "scene"

You might as well be out there telling people Tony Soprano is a loving father and his crew are just a bunch of misunderstood practical jokers.

Ignorance is one thing, but deliberate and willful ignorance in the face of overwhelming evidence is a whole different ball game.
    I am very well aware of all the points that you have made LRM but support for autosurfs was not my intention. My intention was to say that I had given Kirk my fulll hearted support before people realised that money games were not games. Many of we naysayers had played the game for a PUNT before we learned the truth and became naysayers.

I believe that Kirk came unstuck when he employed Matt and Sydney and I told him so almost every day as we used to SKYPE each other regularly. If he would tell the truth and stop trying to protect these two along with "cookie keener" and a mystery man "andrew" whom I believe was non other than "Terry the W-A-N-K-E-R, he could do himself a great deal of good.

I gave Kirk an ultimatum on April 30th 2008. It is a date which I remember clearly as I had a flood of rew sewage into my kitchen on the same day. I told Kirk, that if he would not come clean and admit that Nickers Smirnow was nothing but a con artist, he would loose my support. Kirk took a stand against Nickers on April 30th 2008 but something changed and Kirk got drawn into much deeper shitte.

Come on Kirk. You have the chance to tell us what happened. Why on earth did you speak out against Smirnow on April 30th 2008 and then suggest that Smirnow's fake CEO Paul may have a point of view. You know that there was no such person as Paul. How much did Terry The ****** pay you to make out that Paul existed?
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 03-02-2011 at 11:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    My intention was to say that I had given Kirk my fulll hearted support before people realised that money games were not games.

I gave Kirk an ultimatum on April 30th 2008. It is a date which I remember clearly as I had a flood of rew sewage into my kitchen on the same day. I told Kirk, that if he would not come clean and admit that Nickers Smirnow was nothing but a con artist, he would loose my support. Kirk took a stand against Nickers on April 30th 2008 but something changed and Kirk got drawn into much deeper shitte.
    Judy 5/23/2010 4:26:12 PM

"Kirk The Stone is my "Little Boy" I love him as much as anybody can love an Internet friend. He has survived the most horific ordeal. He has survived the slings and arrows of verbal abuse and been defrauded by more people than anybody could imagain. He is not here to tell tales he is here to introduce his new thriving, online business.Please welcome Kirk the Stone who is a rfugee from scam forums."
    Judy Hortin Online business scams &, predators in a cyberspace jungle. path2prosperity.co.uk

Kirk Theakston 5/23/2010 8:59:18 PM

"Thanks Judy For always having something nice to say about me. You are a true friend. I have updated my profile so others may see who i am:)"

Judy 5/24/2010 8:02:10 PM

"Hi Kirk, You are an astute business man and I admired your vision, I became very fond of you because of your kindness and generosity but we shared the same sense of humour and had fun in the forums. I hope we can rekindle that rlationship here."

http://community.adlandpro.com/forum...eakston/1.aspx
    Last edited by A Life Aloft; 03-02-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A Life Aloft View Post
    Judy 5/23/2010 4:26:12 PM

"Kirk The Stone is my "Little Boy" I love him as much as anybody can love an Internet friend. He has survived the most horific ordeal. He has survived the slings and arrows of verbal abuse and been defrauded by more people than anybody could imagain. He is not here to tell tales he is here to introduce his new thriving, online business.Please welcome Kirk the Stone who is a refugee from scam forums."
    Judy Hortin Online business scams &, predators in a cyberspace jungle. path2prosperity.co.uk

Kirk Theakston 5/23/2010 8:59:18 PM

"Thanks Judy For always having something nice to say about me. You are a true friend. I have updated my profile so others may see who i am:)"

Judy 5/24/2010 8:02:10 PM

"Hi Kirk, You are an astute business man and I admired your vision, I became very fond of you because of your kindness and generosity but we shared the same sense of humour and had fun in the forums. I hope we can rekindle that rlationship here."

Kirk Theakston | View Thread | AdlandPro Community
    I gave Kirk my support and I have never tried to deny it. I tried to get him to tell the truth in a community which I thought would give him a fair hearing.

I have discovered that Adlandpro is corrupt to the core and I am delighted that members here are looking for evidence in that cesspit.

Let is hope that more people start searching Adlandpro to dig up dirt.

Kirk has the chance to tell his side of the story here as "okosh" suggested that he did. If Kirk wants to speak out, he has a chance. I know the Kirk story very well indeed. I know when he has stated the same thing over and over again and I know when he has tried to prevaricate. He can not hide the truth and he will land himself in real trouble if he does not come clean now.

Who was Andrew Kirk?

Post Thanks / Like

Hello okosh and members of realscam forum

well i wish i could say its nice to be here but it looks like i am entering a place where i am definitely not liked much. Seems like you people got quite the roast going on here and i am the main coarse. This is the kind of things i never wanted to read about me. Looks like i am hung by judge and jury here. I will try my best to fix this with my side of the story but it looks like a lost cause. I will still try. I will start with the first post and work my way to the last to see what i can say in my defense not that it will do much the damage is done by the reading i have done so far. Well here i go back to the first post to see what can be done.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Kirk Theakston is back and this time he wants members permission to scam them again

mygoldvault(dot)com

TalkGold thread....
    mgvworld - mgvworld.com - Page 19 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum
    not much to reply to here except i am not back as i have never left. I only wanted to see if the members of the industry wanted a real chance to earn without fear of being scammed.

Post Thanks / Like

Just tell us the truth Kirk. You worked on your own as you believed that you could create an autosurf for niche markets but you suddenly announced that you had employed Sydney and Matt.

Where is Sydney? People here will help you find that POS.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=littleroundman;6762]Talk about a slam dunk
    * It's Kirk Theakston ('nuff said)

yes this is my real name

* He's run autosurfs before (show us one, single, solitary "legit" autosurf)

yes i have run auto surfs

* He says he's an "honest admin" (does Bill Gates need to call himself an "honest CEO"

yes i conciser myself an honest admin and so do alot of others.

* He advertises on Talkgold (along with which other legit. business)

no my main goal at Talk Gold is not to advertise. Seems to be the only forum(now here to) that i have to defend my name.

* His nickname on Talkgold is "FuneralMaker" (that would be YOUR funeral, not his)

Funeralmaker was a bad choice yes. It was a nick name i used when i played Americas army online war game. Just stuck with me cause it was easy to remember and was meant to intimidate opponents not members. I have received flak over the years for it an started to change to kirklin but some places it cant be changed.

* He owes money from after ALL his previous programs failed (Once bitten....and all that)

yes i still owe some moneys to past members but most still talk with me via messengers and emails and when i have the funds i send them to them.

* Even the mods on TG are telling him to honor his promise to refund previous losers

Talk Gold mods and forum really dont have much pull with me

* He feels the need to point out his program is NOT a ponzi (who else says that, besides ponzi operators)

I never intended to run any ponzi and the closest to that was PHROA but as stated in the site terms it was only a game run by an "honest admin"

* He claims to be "true to his word" ( which word would that be, Kirk, ripoff merchant? thief? scammer? Certainly not "legitimate)

I still claim to be true to my word and there are many out there who also say the same thing about me.(it is not what you have listed above.)

Post Thanks / Like

Just tell us the truth Kirk. You worked on your own as you believed that you could create an autosurf for niche markets but you suddenly announced that you had employed Sydney and Matt.

Where is Sydney? People here will help you find that POS.
    well i was still at the beginning but i will answer this. Yes i had tried to make a different type of auto surf with real income and was doing well with mygoldvault for several years until my demise. My first problem started with john of miyi hosting, my first partner to go sour and take a little more than what was his .After, I met Sydney. She begged for a job with as she was done with mycashforum.(Kent,Terry, and p2p were not paying her) I did finally give her a job as a seller of the auction items i was buying and selling on eBay and privately here at home. She soon after decided also she deserved more of the pot and that is when my real issues started. I was fighting a down hill battle with my last seller cookie. Things never got back to the way they were and i was forced to close. So were is Sydney now. I assume still living in the house Kent bought her with the moneys from his site. I would ask Matt though he knows for sure as he has visited her himself. they life close together. As for Matt he was hired to moderate the forum i had income portal.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    Some scam buster I am, I just figured out who he is.
    I think you may still be a bit confused as to who i am, we have talked on many occasions. I had set up a mock version of mycrap forums with 1 of the database back ups i have. it would be still up but i felt i was going to far with the invasion of privacy as i have everything right down to private messages back and forth between mods and members. Not to mention alot of the deleted posts. Remember now!!!

Post Thanks / Like

This is curious and interesting...........is this the same Kirk Theakston?

Kirk Theakston | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

and this is him posting on Talk Gold as Funeralmaker.....long thread but especially interesting on pages, 10, 11, 12, 13 and more....

MCForum deletes posts - Page 13 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

MCForum deletes posts - Page 14 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

Yes this was fun for a bit i guess but i feel it got carried away.

and here he is again.....this gets more interesting by the moment

Project High Roa - Phroa.com

Very bad idea i admit. This wasn't totally my idea and i wasn't totally on board. it was meant to be one of the best game sites run by an "honest admin". The site was to complicated as you can see by the second post and there was not enough interest so i closed it.

Post Thanks / Like

I see here you only read the bad parts what about all the good before and after with members posting they had been paid cash, silver or electronics from my liquidations???? cashtanker is another story i will get to in due time.

Post Thanks / Like

While HERE is a copy of an email where Kirky admits to "running" Accelerated Profits" supposedly on behalf of the notorious Matthew "MyCashForum" and HERE another poster claims Mr Theakston conveniently forgets to reveal he made "big bucks" from his involvement with Matthew MCF

Yes the Matt story. I did run accelerated profits with matt till it was closed. It all started with the forum.(Mycashforum) Matt was working for Terry the banker who owned the forum at the time. I was helping Matt after he was reinstated and left my forum. Matt is not very bright and could not do the simplest tasks even his sig at the forum so was there to help.After a bit matt expressed to me the desire to take the forum away from terry and since I had control of the server it was on i granted his wish.I got him to buy the domain name mycashforums with the s , purchase a license for the script and i took it away from terry. this was the beginning of Matt and I as partners. soon after that he said i want to show Terry and Sydney that i am not stupid and can run an auto surf. He asked me to help set it up so i did. He had no real way to generate income accept with forum advertising funds. i told him why bother the forum makes lots you have nothing to prove but he wanted this like a child wants a sucker. I told him i would help with the buying or items as i always did and he would have to follow a plan. As the site grew the roi was supposed to go down to a sustainable and reachable amount so i could cover it with sales and the forum money would still be ours. The first email goes out about he roi dropping and a few stupid members complained so he put it right back up. Gave away a lot of free upgrades and prizes in the way of the stock we had purchased. At least to the real members when he wasn't faking the winners of contests and such. Things started getting weird he wanted more of the money back than what was coming in at my end. I kept telling him we need to buy more stock cant just sit and wait till the first stuff sold, Like my famous ex. Walmart doesn't just buy one load and sit on it till it sells it an on going thing he couldn't understand. so i told him to close. we began to do some refunds with money we were generating at mycashforums till i sold mygoldvault and income-portal to pay the members off(that's where mgvworld came into house the left over members and there owing) So i paid those members not Matt yet he lives off the glory every day even now with his new site. here is the attached email from the cash tanker contact when he bought the forum. It all started when he wanted to buy mycashforums but wasn't willing to pay 50 000 as Matt had told him.

i can forward all emails to okosh so that it can be verified as real not doctored by me as it will be said.

Re: Income Portal forum‏

23/08/2009
    Reply ▼

* Reply all
    * Forward
    * Delete
    * Junk
    * Mark as unread
    * Mark as read
    * Delete all from sender
    * Print message
    * View message source
    * Show message history
    * Hide message history
    * Show details
    * Hide details

Sam Serino

serino@cashtanker.com
    Sam Serino
    serino@cashtanker.com

* Send email
    * Find email

Add to contacts
    To kirk theakston
    Sent: August 23, 2009 12:55:02 PM
    To: kirk theakston (cyberspaceportal@hotmail.com)

Hi kirk,

Yes I am interested, do you accept StrictPay as a payment? My offer is
    3000 USD.

What other projects you might have to sell?
    --
    Sam Serino - Happy Investing!!!
    Join to CashTanker Christians: The Christian Corner | A Place For Christian's to Talk About Their Faith and Legitimate Businesses.
    CashTanker Admin serino@cashtanker.com

> Hello Cashtanker Admin

>

>

> I am the owner and admin of http://income-portal.com and many
    > others lol. I have heard from my partner Matt you are in the market
    > for a forum. I would be willing to sell mine as i have so much other
    > work going on there is little time for me to run it all. If you are
    > truely intrested please contact me and we will talk.

>

> Kirk

> __________________________________________________ _______________
    > Send and receive email from all of your webmail accounts.
    > Hotmail - Windows Live - Free E-mail - Free Storage

Post Thanks / Like

I will continue to respond in about and hour i have to go pick up my girlfriend from work. Dont be nasty while i am gone. Please

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kirklin View Post
    I will continue to respond in about and hour i have to go pick up my girlfriend from work. Dont be nasty while i am gone. Please
    A lot of people are aware that neversay and his scripts are dubious. If he was the start of your troubles, you will have to find him and you will have to find Sydney. People here will help you find them, if you do not try to evade the issues.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of people are aware that neversay and his scripts are dubious. If he was the start of your troubles, you will have to find him and you will have to find Sydney. People here will help you find them, if you do not try to evade the issues.

what does Neversay have to do with this. I have never used his scripts nor would i. It was johns script the miyi surf script and he does not know Sydney.

Post Thanks / Like

Dont be nasty while i am gone. Please
    OK, I see that you're back so I guess I can be nasty now. I have one question for you at present. What have you done to right the wrongs you did to everyone involved in your failures? You know, the ones that got screwed by you?
    GEORGE DRANICHAK - OWNER OF SCAM.COM, PORN MOGUL AND KING OF THE PORN SPAMMERS

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I found 7 defunct sites that he was the admin of so far and defunct scams.........errr.......a....a......... programs.

What I am really finding the most interesting, is who his biggest and long time cheerleader is. The phrase "wolf in sheep's clothing", comes to mind.
    I dont know where you get 7 from. there was 1. gothicsurf it paid out. 2. officalcash stop was more just a staging area for the site that became 3. mygoldvault. 4.PHROA witch i closed due to no interest in such a complicated program.Accelerated profits where i was only there to generate funds. Matt was the owner and admin and totally controlled the site... Income-portal was a forum...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unsaved Trash View Post
    OK, I see that you're back so I guess I can be nasty now. I have one question for you at present. What have you done to right the wrongs you did to everyone involved in your failures? You know, the ones that got screwed by you?
    what ones that got screwed by me there a lot of people who have made money with me it is unfortunate that some joined after the problems started to have some issues. But as i said before i still to this day pay people who are NOT in profit with me. And if for some reason you are saying you got screwed let me know your membership number and i will make it right.

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Kirky isn't particularly worried about being tracked down:

He's in the scrap metal business as well:

http://www.cleancountryscrap.com/]Clean Country Scrap Ontario website

cleancountryscrap.com

Right i am not worried about being tracked i am not hiding any info and i am totally transparent. Give me a call i will verify i am me you have the number and so does every body else. i only want to help people i watched every day people on pensions and disability and what not cry in the forums they were scammed i only wanted to help those people. if it is not wanted then i wont try to do it but i just thought if i at least tried maybe the industry would change.

Post Thanks / Like

what ones that got screwed by me there a lot of people who have made money with me it is unfortunate that some joined after the problems started to have some issues. But as i said before i still to this day pay people who are NOT in profit with me. And if for some reason you are saying you got screwed let me know your membership number and i will make it right.
    How are you paying those people back? With what method are you obtaining the means to do so? And rest assured, I have never been in an MLM, ponzi, autosurf, or any other web related money making scam or anything else. I may be a half-wit, but I'm twice as smart as those folks.
    GEORGE DRANICHAK - OWNER OF SCAM.COM, PORN MOGUL AND KING OF THE PORN SPAMMERS

Post Thanks / Like

Clean Country Scrap Removal
    "Hi I have been in the business over 20 years. You can be assured that you will receive the top dollar for your unwanted scrap or car.

I will pay you $250 plus for you unwanted junker, depending on the model. (aluminum rims and other Salvageable items will raise the value).I can move cars also if you require a tow on a flat bed.

I also remove yard waste and other unwanted Garbage for $50per load plus dump fees.I am a jack of all trades master of none, Also available for odd jobs Like roofing ,leak repair,eves, trough Cleaning and more."

Hmmmm.....he seems to have left out serial con artist out of his resume here. He cleans "eves"???? lol And people entrusted this idiot with their money?
    Funny little joke i wish eves whould let me in its been awhile lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unsaved Trash View Post
    How are you paying those people back? With what method are you obtaining the means to do so? And rest assured, I have never been in an MLM, ponzi, autosurf, or any other web related money making scam or anything else. I may be a half-wit, but I'm twice as smart as those folks.
    Glad to hear you haven't fallen prey to these scams. I obtain moneys from my business as listed here plus i still have $1000s worth of stock i purchased with Matt and with other money. I paid out the members at his site so the stock is mine and every yard sale or sale on kijiji.com brings money that i pay to people as i go. Don't worry another post or two and i will show the proof of the buys and the company licenses and anything else to prove its all real. To bad some of my past members that seen the proof are not here in my defense.

Post Thanks / Like

I think we all have to get used to the fact there's a whole sub strata of society out there which believes that HYIP and autosurf ponzi games are merely a legitimate, if illegal, form of "gambling"

In their minds, an "admin," HYIP or "autosurf" is only a scammer/scam if the particular game is stopped early and the "honest admin" keeps more of the proceeds than to which he/she is entitled.

Kirky is a prime example of a HYIP ponzi "playa" (i.e. behind the scenes admin/shill, as distinct from a "player" who merely participates) who claims he and his autosurfs are not "scams" in the sense he claims to abide by the mythical "rules" which govern the scene.

IOW, he claims to only keep expenses and a "fair" percentage of the members' money
    I don't claim to take any money i have lost alot of money here still paying even after the site was done. Show me some other admins still around that pay up. I always tried to make my site different by not allowing hypes and ponzis advertised on my site.( I do admit though in the past i did join some of these sites and was burnt like everyone else.) I didn't make people surf as it wasn't a surf it was only there if they wanted it.Like i keep saying i was tring to make my site different and real income based no Peter pays Paul like every other site out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Not to mention a huge promoter and supporter of these scams. I saw him all over many forums tonight and other places on the net during my little research foray promoting, explaining, posting the details, advertising several of these scams and inviting people to join them. Even cache searches on deleted materials is a wonderous thing. Dates from not that long ago and going back years. Also using a source engine that I favor, which searches all the major blog hosts and twitter was also very revealing. Very interesting reading. That wasn't all I saw that interested me either.
    I seem a little lost here are you saying you seen me promoting these sites. Not me only ever did that a few times in the past then when the site goes down i feel guilty that i brought anyone in. I stopped that along time ago. I only promote myself by myself.