Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Matthew Adams Serial MLM Scammer or International Businessman?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Matthew Adams Serial MLM Scammer or International Businessman?

Your Current Skillset | Matthew Adams

Matthew says he runs an international business from home. Really Matthew? Last I checked you were claiming to train multiple six figure earners from a cheap apartment in Savannah, GA.

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/matthewadams

Is that beach body or blubber butt, lad?

We Are Team Beach Body | BetterNetworker.com

This is Team Beach Body!
    Not only have I lost 17 pounds so far...but I personally believe that this company has brought back the dignity of this industry.
    Take this journey with me...let me be your coach.
    Matthew Adams
    www.bringit.biz
    Cell: 912-220-7761 (EST)

Matthew bragged:
    Hi, I’m Matthew Adams, happily married and living in Savannah, Georgia, I love going to the beach with my beautiful wife, Michelle. We have three children (now teens), and love watching them grow and get ready to sprout their wings.

I was a professional actor for over 20 years…as well as a NetWork Marketer for about the same amount of time.

I have worked from home in my own business since 1995, and I can not imagine having a boss ever again!

I am married to a wonderful woman (Michelle Adams) for over 19 years now and we have 3 wonderful teenagers. Steven – 18, Michael – 17 & Victoria – 15.

I teach people how to create multiple six figure incomes working from home with a simple product and simple concept. I am always looking for positive, self motivated people who want to make a change and are seriously committed to getting the job done.

If you enjoy a challenge, working in a team environment and breaking out of the norm, you might be good at what I do. Contact me for details.
    That certainly constitues gross misrepresentation. How can a pauper like Matthew be making others into millionaires???

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Matthew Adams Serial MLM Scammer or International Businessman?

BUMP!

Scam Matthew Adams shows how NOT to use Twitter:

Twitter

His Twitter endevour looks like it was built by one of those twitter-bots. Lots of duplication and mostly going to the same Beach Body page.

Starting on June 28, 2010 and ending on Aug 20 last year. Like everything else Matty Adams does, he quits and moves on to something else. Leaving his lame twitter behind like some piece of trash laying by the side of the inforamtion superhighway. Wonder if he still lives in that "luxurious" mansion (aka apartment).

Post Thanks / Like

Scammer Matthew Adams can't finish what he starts.. Just go to his Team Beach Body page (link posted in OP) and click "My Profile". Matthew Adams has a before picture but the after photo is conspicuously missing! And the before photo is not very flattering. Now if it were me trying to sell that program, I would at least wait until I had a decent "after" photo to show everyone. How embarrassing!

Post Thanks / Like

Holy cow... scamming Matthew Adams has another Twitter.

Twitter

What is the matter which that scammer? Does he think he can get away from his past by starting new scams with new twitter accounts? What a sorry looking picture. Most of those tweets go to the same spammy site and there are even some 404's. What a loser.
    Last edited by TimeforRealWork; 07-23-2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I suppose it would be a good guess to say he will not be reviving his incredibly successful acting career.

Matthew T. Adams - IMDb

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Geez,

I hope for his sake, when they say he was a "body double" in "Throw Momma from the Train" it wasn't "Mommas" body he was doubling for.

I wonder if you have to go to drama school to learn the proper method acting technique for playing a body.

To be fair, he could have been Danny DeVito or Billy Crystals' double, which is probably a better gig than being a "body double" for the lead character in a Lassie movie.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Let's recap Matthew Adams serial MLM hopping.

When I first heard of him (2007), he was in MaxGXL. Oh how he peddled that and oh how that 'changed his life'! Status of that? BAILED! I think that Bail was around early 2009.

Then there was Asea. Some salt water solution sold as healthful water. Status of that? BAILED!

Then were was something call Kairos Advantage. Status of that? The Kairos Advantage web page (KairosAdvantage dot com) is defunct so I assume it is defunct. Matthew sure knows how to pick em!

Then there was Team Beach Body. He has been at this for going on two years now. Started sometime in Mid 2009 and as I pointed out above, he has no "after" photo to show; just a disgusting looking "before" photo. Two years and he can't get rid of the tummy using Team Beach Body's approach? I'd call that FAIL although he still appears to be in it.

Now there is some Jungle Juice called "Xooma". His business website (matthewadams dot biz) redirects to a Xooma sales page.

Oh and Matthew Adams also claims to design websites on the side. What an entrepreneur!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and let's not forget to keep up with Scammin Matthew Adams of Savannah on (one of) his Facebook pages:

Team BeachBody - Coach Matthew Adams - Sports/Recreation/Activities - Savannah, GA | Facebook

Yikes - Team Beach Body? Looks like he's carrying the beach ball in his tummy. If I had a photo like that I would not display it so proudly unless I had a good "after" photo to go with it. Especially not when were talking about a fitness product. Nothing fails to sell a fitness product better than a fat guy selling it.
    Last edited by TimeforRealWork; 07-24-2011 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Added comment